[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Structure of next generation assault rifle developed by Imura Works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Structure of next generation assault rifle developed by Imura Works
>>
>>33734212
poor bait chinaman.
>>
The barrel isn't even attached to the receiver wtf.
>>
>>33734212
I unironically thought of that idea about a year ago. But how does it use springs?
>>
That kinda of bolt /pistol would be a very hard piece to machine and heat treat properly in one big piece.It would also be pretty heavy and if its a rotating design that just makes things ever more of a pain in the ass.Id imagine it would wear pretty quick doing two jobs like that.
>>
>>33734212
What does this offer over standard piston/GI models beyond memes?
>>
>>33736995
poor harmonics?
>>
>>33736995
since the gas block is round maybe it won't bend the barrel as much one direction and throw the bullet off a little like on an AK system

to be clear I think that's a round pipe used as a piston, slides over the barrel and mates to a round gas block around the barrel.
>>
>>33734212
the two gas port holes are shit though, shaves off more of the bullet and fucks shit up, just so you don't press on the barrel with high pressure gas and throw the bullet off a little.

AR-15 DGI system waaay better.
>>
>>33737202
Honestly the same problem could have easily been solved by just having two smaller piston on each side of the barrel.
>>
Ok, how will it be manufactured, and- how do you take it apart for cleaning, and- doesn't that seem like a lot of reciprocating mass?
>>
>>33737210
could have on port and a circular gas block
>>
File: 1491635363696.jpg (45KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
1491635363696.jpg
45KB, 640x468px
>>33737202
And this warrants massive retooling, testing, manufacturing and adoption?

Any serious weapons company would see this and have a good laugh before calling security to remove the autist who was pitching it.
>>
Someone trying to reinvent the vz52?
>>
>>33734212
>That much potential engagement

HAHA NOPE!

increases the chance of it binding.
>>
>>33737431
that's a pretty good idea, i'd go with three to cover all of the axes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.