[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T.O.B.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: thunb.jpg (69KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
thunb.jpg
69KB, 500x333px
Does Anyone else find the thumb over bore/C-clamp grip to just be totally Bullshit?
Try holding a scoped high powered rifle the same way, doesn't help with recoil very much.
Pretty much only works with the AR.
It just looks cool, by operators operating operations operationally.....born from 3gun...
>>
>>33733353
>Does Anyone else find the thumb over bore/C-clamp grip to just be totally Bullshit?
No, it does exactly what it's supposed to: Give a level of control over the gun for "good enough, fast enough" shooting at CQB distances no other grip/stance can.
>pretty much only works with the AR
Works just fine with the AK, G3/PRT91, FAL, G36, and pretty much every other semi-auto centerfire rifle chambered in .308 or smaller.
>It just looks cool, by operators operating operations operationally.....born from 3gun...
Oh hey you mean something born from a speed-shooting discipline is highly applicable to a group of guys who do almost exclusively CQB? Wow. Who'dathunkit rite?

GTFO of here fag.
>>
its good if u can learn different grips, this follows the same fundamental as pointing your pistol outward without looking like a robot or an autist.
>>
>>33733353
>totally Bullshit?
>Pretty much only works with the AR.
>works
you've answered yourself bud
>>
>>33733384
Aside from the G36 ALL the firearms you named this will not work. If not red doted or scoped, you will no be able to see the iron sights. And no point for the high powered rifle point? Come on, your rage hasn't reached it's final form yet.
>>
>>33733353
>its chris costa

for fucks sake
>>
>Does anyone find velcro suits and shooting jackets to just be totally bullshit?
>Try holding a scoped AR15 the same way, which doesn't help with target acquisition very much.
>Pretty much only works with an NRA High power AR
>It just looks cool, by autists sperging competitively... born from NRA high power...

Kill yourself
>>
why is his face censored?
>>
>>33733461
Grab every rifle you own this way, and every you will ever hold. See the sights? No? Didn't work for holding the M1? M14? 1894? Mosin? AK? FN-49? Any rifle that doesn't have sights high over the bore? "works"
>>
>>33733489
>does work with a PTR
Guess how I know you don't own a PTR?

>but muh high powered rifle
Just how many semi auto rifles upwards of .308 that aren't precision rifles are there on the market?

>but I still can't TOB my hunting rifle
No shit, it's not meant for that you mong.
>>
>>33733550
>he can't TOB his garand
Point at this man, point at him and laugh.
>>
>>33733489
>Aside from the G36 ALL the firearms you named this will not work
Sure it does.
>HURR doesn't worth with irons
So...use a red dot or LPV. Seriously. If you're gonna be fighting or competing with it buy a goddamn optic. If you're not gonna be fighting or competing with it why do you give a shit one way or the other about a grip used for fighting or competing?
>And no point for the high powered rifle point?
It's a speed shooting grip. You're not gonna be using it with a goddamn precision rifle. Are you dense or just retarded?
>>
File: 1458686163600.jpg (91KB, 1024x831px) Image search: [Google]
1458686163600.jpg
91KB, 1024x831px
>>33733550
But it works when you can see the sights? Yeah?
So it works then.
>>
>>33733353
>Try to TOB my AK
>Blocks the sights

Is horrible tactics.
>>
>>33733852
>using an AK with only irons
Is horrible tactics.
>>
>>33733852
modify your grip you useless nerd
>>
>>33733852
Even the Russians fell for the TOB meme.
>>
>>33733550
I've c-clamped my mosin nigger. It's not hard if you don't have fatass fingers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.