[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this pistol in the sopranos, need help identifying it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

What is this pistol? All help is appreciated.
>>
>>33732934
It's just a prop non gun
>>
>>33732965
>non gun
Thanks, I'm new to guns cause euro fag
>>
>>33732934
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:Ng_pistol_ND_blk.jpg'

prop gun.
>>
>>33732934
Looks like a more aesthetic Glock brand Glock Perfection™
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>33732934
>>33732981
>>
>>33732934
Saw the same gun on Breaking Bad when the kid on the bike shoots Walt's dealer. Pretty sure they're used when it would otherwise be unsafe/illegal for the actor to use a real firearm.
>>
>>33732934 Why are the rear sights in the front lol
>>
>>33732934
Does anyone look at pistols in movies sometimes and think that they're just a bullshit made up pistol, maybe to avoid lawsuits or something? I was watching a scene from Fury Road the other day and it looked like Max was using a not-quite-glock, or something that had been a glock but had been modified so it couldn't technically be claimed as a glock.
>>
>>33733289
this

s
a
g
e
>>
File: IMG_8938.jpg (602KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8938.jpg
602KB, 1920x800px
>>33733510
It was a Glock 17 gen2 and in some close ups it was a G17 gen3.
>>
>>33733510
You're an idiot if you don't recognize that it was a Gen 2 Glock
>>
>>33732934
What's with you and all these questions? Shut up and get me some gabagool.
>>
>>33733566
Eh, I own a gen 3. Sue me.
>>
I remember this thread, of course the remake is never as good as the original. Thanks anyway op it was still good.
>>
>>33733414
It's called blank ammo noob
>>
>>33732934
It's a Glock 4/5 Perfection
>>
>>33733444
Trench sights
>>
>>33733414
>illegal to use a real firearm

kill your self
>>
>>33734133
Blanks can still be dangerous you dumbfuck. Why else would there even be a market for prop guns if they could just use blanks in every situation.
>>
File: watch it chrissy.jpg (21KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
watch it chrissy.jpg
21KB, 377x325px
Watch it movie armorers
>>
>>33732934
Block .40
>>
>>33733414
the beaner that shoots the fat beaner on breaking bad has a glawk.
>>
>>33734593

Not OP, you're a dumbass. A lot of movies will use real weapons with blanks. First John wick did, the crow (Which main actor died because of a mishap, ended up getting shot) bunch of others too. It's one reason why after a scene they're so quick to take the actors gun, give them the rubber prop one.

Prop guns are good for when you got a shit load of extras who need them (Remember, extras tend to not go through the same type of training as the main char does, they shouldn't even be trusted even with a bb gun), as well as for the fake rubberish type.

A good portion of the blank fire guns are real weapons with a barrel mod. This way the gun can still shoot out all the escaping gases and make a flash, the barrel tube it to damn thin to actually have any thing go through it.

Like shit, one movie they took a shotgun shell, empty the shot and the krimp (think I spelt that right) loaded it with carsboard, shot some one with it from 5 feet away.

You should check out the youtube. Plenty of vids of ppl in the prop industry, doing all the shit I just said
>>
>>33732934
super secret glock from the 50s
>>
Block 17
>>
File: 1489896227504.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1489896227504.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
I love Sopranos but most of the gunplay/effects/props are half ass.

I hate when they do that thing like kids playing cops and robbers, where the actor is like pew pew and moves the gun for recoil himself, then they go in and add muzzle flash.

That AR 10 though
>>
Glock 29 Flat top
>>
>>33735084
>Like shit, one movie they took a shotgun shell, empty the shot and the krimp (think I spelt that right) loaded it with carsboard, shot some one with it from 5 feet away.
that was evil dead
>>
>>33737239
The directing/shooting schedule/budgets of TV shows back then was really primitive. Any kind of action scenes were like 80s straight to video quality. All of those HBO shows from back then don't hold up at all, they all were all shit from a film making perspective, but the casts and writing were good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD4OwXZf2c
>>
>>33735084
>>33737276

That was also extremely dangerous and really should not be done ever. The first Evil Dead movie was low budget af and Sam Raimi didn't really know much about film-making yet, they did a lot a dangerous shit (like the in the scene where the camera busts through a window, they just put a big wooden pole on the camera and smashed the glass with an actor right on the other side).
>>
>>33735084
>>33734133

Blanks are still dangerous you idiots

>Actors in particular are at serious risk of injury from blank cartridges used on movie sets. Several actors have been killed in such mishaps:

>Brandon Lee was killed while filming a scene (for the 1994 film The Crow) when a gun containing a squib load - a bullet accidentally stuck in the barrel - was fired with a blank cartridge, which propelled the lodged bullet down the barrel. As reported in the investigation and court records, the blanks were loaded into the gun by someone other than the firearms expert, and the bullet left in the barrel by the squib shot was propelled out of the barrel on the first shot.[4]

>Jon-Erik Hexum was killed when he placed a blank-loaded .44 Magnum revolver to his head and pulled the trigger—the powerful shock-wave from the blank cartridge penetrated his skull, sending bone fragments deep into his brain. He died a few days after the accident.[5]

>Johann Ofner, a professional stunt double, was killed in 2017 while filming a scene for Bliss n Eso music video Dopamine in the Brooklyn Standard bar in Brisbane.[6][7]
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.