[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until we win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0110.png (157KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.png
157KB, 640x471px
http://defense-watch.com/2017/04/22/150-dead-taliban-attack-major-afghan-army-base/
>150+ dead
>>
I give it 2 million more "refugees" until we "win".
>>
>>33729754
How many more open borders?
>>
>>33729714
>How long until we win?
how about "never"
just ain't gonna happen
not unless we can somehow exterminate every last muslim and jew on the planet.

but it would be a small victory if we could see Israel get glassed, then california and new york
>>
>>33729714
Where's the key for this map. Explain the colors.
>>
>>33729821
>Area of operations, Taliban insurgency in Afghanistan (2015–present).svg
>>
>>33729821
Wikipedia is your friend
>>
File: afghanistan.jpg (80KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan.jpg
80KB, 500x375px
>>33729714

never ever ever
>>
>>33729714
When I said never a few years ago, everyone laughed. Now it's just me laughing.
>>
>>33729982
2018!
>>
>>33729990
Predicting failure is not impressive or unexpected. Maybe the US and allies will win. After 20 years and $2 trillion dollars you could probably make even the shittiest place stable

Doesn't change the fact we should've left in 2002.
>>
>>33729982
>"Graveyard of Empires" meme
>>
>>33730017
I never implied it was impressive, I just saw where the war was going and here we are. We had no real direction there and didn't understand enough of their culture before we went in and tried to make a country out of them.
>Maybe the US and allies will win
Can you even define what a victory looks like at this point?
>Doesn't change the fact we should've left in 2002.
We should have never entered, we should have killed Bin Laden and then leave them to do whatever they want.
>>
>>33729714
>Team America World Police !!!

We
Are
Right
>>
>>33730053
Bin Laden was in Pakistan
>>
>>33730052
It is kind of true kind of not

America won't die because of this, but we were definitely weakened by it.
>>
>>33730116
>implying that's relevant
Pakistan would have done fuckall if we went in there and killed him and his whole family.
>>
>>33730135
We didn't know where he was precisely until we forced him out of east Afghanistan in 2001-2003.
>>
>>33730146
>We didn't know where he was
I'm sure we didn't know where he was, but I bet the Pakistanis had a great idea considering the support they gave. They knew where he was the whole time, just like they do with the Haqqani brothers and knew where Mullah Omar was too.
>>
>>33730053
>Can you even define what a victory looks like at this point?

Every bumfuck retard living under the laws and rule of the US backed government.
>>
>>33730224
>he plans to enforce American laws when Afghans don't even follow the laws set by their own government
>implying that isn't what we are trying right now and have been for years
>>
>>33730219
They likely did not know in 2001. But the SIS probably knew in 2003-2011 when he was in Pakistan.
>>
>>33730345
I don't doubt they knew of his existence the whole time. He immediately began moving towards that direction as the US came to war there, and he was in Pakistan for sure by 2002.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.