[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pistol is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5289.jpg (60KB, 750x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5289.jpg
60KB, 750x441px
My son just got his concealed carry license and his birthday is coming up so I figured I'd buy a pistol for him. I want to get him this but I don't know what it is. Could someone please help me out?
>>
File: 2017-04-15 10.55.22.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-15 10.55.22.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>coming to /k/ for advice

well that is a 1911 in .45acp

glocks are hard to beat in price/functionality and come in a dick load of calibers and sizes
>>
>>33727529
Thank you. I hope he'll enjoy it
>>
>But Da-aaaaad, I wanted a GLOCK!
Kids these days.
>>
>>33727509
It's a famas.
Google it.
>>
>>33727509
Deagle brand deagle
>>
>>33727529
>it's a 1911
>but here's a glock, they soooo much better. I won't even take the 1911 out of the case to compare.
You're the worst kind of salesman.
>>
>>33727509
it's a Glock 19, buy him a Glock 19
>>
>>33727509

Buy him a sig 226, he will live you long time which will be like a day or two.
>>
>>33728613
for carry? they undoubtedly are.
>>
File: laser quality cat bait.jpg (90KB, 604x620px) Image search: [Google]
laser quality cat bait.jpg
90KB, 604x620px
>>33727509

Its a gun thats over 100 years old and is obsolete unless you trick it out.

(to do this you must put in a 20 pound recoil spring from Wilson Combat, and purchase special ammunition for it labeled ".45 Super")

This gun cant be conceal carried by your son unless he's over 6 feet tall or has at least a 7 inch dick.

My Advice:

There's another kind of gun you can get him thats designed for conceal carry and it only runs about 300 bucks, I dont know if you're searching online or you're going to a gun store but you should inquire about either of these models:

Smith & Wesson SD-9

Diamondback DB-9
>>
its a 1911 first of all. secondly, you can go with>>33727529
>>33728699
and theyre not totally wrong. a 1911 is a bit more complicated then something more modern. you absolutely could use it as his first gun, but id recommend something simpler.
I know you want to surprise him with it, but has he mentioned anything about guns he likes?
my advice would be something like a glock, FN, sig sauer p320 or M&P
you also cant go wrong with a revolver
>>
File: kahr k9.jpg (75KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
kahr k9.jpg
75KB, 720x480px
>my 18th birthday
>dad says he'll buy me a car
>the day of, he tosses a box on my bed while im sleeping
>open it and find a kahr k9 inside

still impressed by the joke honestly. But for your son, if hes looking to carry get him something basic and vanilla, like a glock 19. If he wants to go to the range, a 1911 will be a better heirloom/range toy

or you could just take him shopping and buy it together
>>
>>33728859
> suggests a kek-9

Donald Trump trusts his life to Diamondback (and now secret service, obviously, but he conceal carried a Diamondback before, there are pictures of him holding it)
>>
>>33727509
1911 is not ideal for that. It's something you get just to jerk off over and sometimes play with, like a real folded katana.
>>
>>33728963
forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YcqIL-jYaw
>>
I'd get the shield 9. With the rebate you can get one for about 220-250 after the rebate.
>>
>>33727509
don't you mean wife's son ?
>>
>>33728974
I believe that's the 45 version in the OP, it's only $30 more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.