[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air marshal leaves gun in airplane bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: photo(52).jpg (4KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
photo(52).jpg
4KB, 96x96px
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/air-marshal-gun-airplane-bathroom/

ok so if you were to found that and fired it up, down and outside the windows, would the plane crash?
>>
No.
Source: Have worked on planes for 6 years.
>>
>>33725493
welp, why is it such a big deal then ?
>>
File: sad_owl.gif (636KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad_owl.gif
636KB, 400x600px
>leaving a unattended gun on an airplane
>lol what's the big deal?

And on this morning, I have lost faith in the future of humanity
>>
>>33725651
>Freaking out about an inanimate object

No guns sheep brainwashed by muh fearmongering turrurism to take away your rights pls go and take your stupid reddit posts with you
>>
>>33725666
>responsible gun ownership and gun handling is bad

Am I being meme'd on or what
>>
>>33725695
No you retard but do you think old Americans used to freak out when they saw a gun somewhere??

No. Chill your nickers you little girl.
>>
>>33725470
>female marshal
Suddenly I am no longer surprised.
>>
>>33725569
Because the plane would still need to declare an IFE and land because some retard poked holes in some shit with a goddamn gun.
>>
File: charls.jpg (36KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
charls.jpg
36KB, 508x508px
>>33725470
>Sources within the Federal Air Marshal Service said the agent in question is a relatively new hire who should have been placed on leave for leaving her gun. Instead, the agent remains on active flight duty

>new hire
>her gun

>"Air marshals work in punishing conditions, labor under poor leadership and have seen their law enforcement functions curtailed by an administration that lacks vision. The problem is not the air marshals, it's the TSA," he added.

>sitting on an air conditioned plane, eating peanuts, getting up to take a shit every hour
>punishing conditions
>the problem is not with the air marshals

It's not the air marshal's fault this dumb bitch left a loaded gun unattended on a plane, it's the TSA.
>>
>>33725967
>>33726386

>Sources within the Federal Air Marshal Service said the agent in question is a relatively new hire who should have been placed on leave for leaving her gun. Instead, the agent remains on active flight duty, CNN has been told.

Fucking shit women are useless

And she still remains active!
>>
Aren't the DC police renowned for doing this kind of thing? Taking a page from their book, I guess.
>>
>>33725666

Is this bait? If some noguns saw it and picked it up within 30 seconds would probably ND. They're fucking retards about trigger discipline and there are people that would pick it up, the same people that have twitchy fingers.
>>
>>33725470
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>33726476
The marshal's a big girl.
>>
>>33726450
Given that it's the DC police, I would imagine that they actually do it on purpose when someone pays them enough.
>>
It had to be a female

It just had to
>>
If I found it I would disassemble it and leave it in the bathroom.
>>
>>33725967
Jesus. Women's rights was one of this countries greatest mistakes. Women shouldn't be allowed to hold any kind of job with more responsibility than cleaning or cooking
>>
>>33725470
so /k/ if you found it would you unload it and give it to a stewardess in a bag, or would you pocket it and consider it a free gun?
>>
Bunch of CYA bullshit.

>not given the right tools to succeed.
They definitely gave her a fucking holster; and it's common sense that you don't leave a loaded handgun lying around, anywhere.

>punishing conditions
You sit on your ass the whole shift. The only problem is sleep deprivation, but the job isn't labor intensive.

>not on leave
She should be fired. Your job is to keep everyone on that plane safe. Leaving your weapon around is a direct violation of that.

>blaming TSA
They really have no shame do they?
>>
File: VxTci9l.png (829KB, 1280x1465px) Image search: [Google]
VxTci9l.png
829KB, 1280x1465px
>>33729359

Free gun!
>>
>>33725710
lets see the problems
-unauthorised personnel handling the gun
-accidental discharge of gun
also you cant put any live ammo anywhere on a plane due to the risk of it going off in the arial enviroment, excluding the authorized personnel ofcourse.

Never tought of why dont they just give guns to the pilots for selfdefense?
>>
>>33729454
You can get a gun as a pilot but it's a process. You have to go through FBI training or something. I have a cousin who's a pilot and he did it.
>>
>What's the big deal?

For one thing achmed could have found it, shot anyone with 357 meme magic, and commandeer the fucking plane. Or some terrorist could have tried to take over the plane through other means, and the Air Marshall would be able to do nothing because her sidearms in the bathroom and her dainty female physique would be inadequate to stop a determined male
>>
>>33729359
I would leave it in the bathroom and call out for a stewardess. No need for some 300 pound MUHREEN to tackle me because he didn't know it was unloaded

I'd be tempted to take because a Sig P229 in 357 is on my shortlist, but they'd probably make everyone go through a metal detector once we landed to see who stole it
>>
>>33729359

I wouldn't touch the fucking thing at all. I would stand in front of the batjroom door, call a FA over, and tell them, quietly and calmly. And then tell them to notify the captain.

If you take it, at some point the air marshall would probably notice. They would have armed cops sweep the plane and search every passenger on landing. No way you wouldn't get caught.
>>
>>33725666

Fuck off, Satan, you giant faggot.
>>
I would flush it down the toilet. an airplane is a gun free zone
>>
File: 1443223946392.jpg (51KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1443223946392.jpg
51KB, 500x382px
>>33725470
>ok so if you were to found that and fired it up, down and outside the windows, would the plane crash?
Yes, with no survivors.
>>
File: 1485191200863.png (426KB, 473x767px) Image search: [Google]
1485191200863.png
426KB, 473x767px
>>33725666
>people never make mistakes
>>
>>33729454
i don't know if you're baiting or if you're just a commonwealth retard. i'll pretend you're being serious though.

1. other anon is talking about older americans not freaking out when they see a gun. probably because its a normal thing and people were more familiar with it. most people (more than 99% probably) don't have a deathwish and aren't going to pick up a gun they find on the toilet and decide to start shooting.
2. accidental discharges are bullshit. for a gun to shoot without operator error you need to either be fondling a really shitty gun or a gun that is fucked up in disrepair. again people being familiar with guns would lead to them knowing that its fine unless they pull the trigger.
3. this is also bullshit. ammo doesn't explode due to pressure changes from a plane changing altitude. that might be the most retarded thing i have heard today. do you even know how the fuck ammo works?
>>
>>33729482
considering that the aforementioned scenario is extraordinarily unlikely i would say it isn't a big deal. 99% of people on a plane aren't going to pick up a random gun they find and start shooting.
>>
File: 1447216628995.png (107KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
1447216628995.png
107KB, 500x543px
>>33729359

flush it down the toilet

somebody on the ground gets a free gun
>>
>>33729359
Field strip it then flush the parts down the toilet.
>>
>>33729359
Free gun. There are no cameras in bathrooms so I have plausible deniabilty.
>>
do the Air Marshals still use the USP compact? Pocket that thing and get off the airplane.
>>
>>33732282
>There are no cameras in bathrooms

do people actually believe this
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.