[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonlethal weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: self-defense-baton.jpg (8KB, 424x282px) Image search: [Google]
self-defense-baton.jpg
8KB, 424x282px
I'm trying to find some non-lethal weapons for self-defence, preferably blunt hitting weapons like batons. Where can I order some cheap ones online that are not shitty quality?
>>
>>33725318
For batons, good brands are asp, esp, bonowi and monadnock(friction lock only). Don't buy cheap shit.
>>
File: IMG_6840.jpg (82KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6840.jpg
82KB, 470x313px
Are brownies a weapon?
>>
No brownies are not a weapon.
Also definetly not non-lethal.
>>
>>33725364 #
Thanks, Ill check them out!
>>
>>33725472
Yes. Fill them with fast-acting laxatives and pass them out to Antifa.
>>
>carry around largest sledgehammer you can swing
>wear overalls and paint all parts of exposed skin black
>if questioned say you're playing john henry in a play and you really like method acting or couldn't find a prop sledgehammer
>>
>>33725538
someone needs to do this for real
>>
>>33725522
>he doesn't know

Also censored a bit, you should be able to get it
>>
File: IMG_6841.jpg (1MB, 1541x5406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6841.jpg
1MB, 1541x5406px
>>33725609
Shit I'm an idiot
>>
>>33725615
Cum brownies still aren't a weapon.
>>
>>33725541
genius shit
>>
>>33725628
They could be if you have AIDS..
>>
>>33725615
Is it legal to feed people cum brownies? Well, I guess they'll have to notice it first.
>>
File: beating commie filth.webm (498KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
beating commie filth.webm
498KB, 640x480px
proper way to use an asp
>>
>>33726119
No it's not, those swings look weak as fuck and his form is bad.
>>
Start with side hits..Then when assailant is in defensive posture..Come over the top on dey punk ass... Like choppin wood yall
>>
>>33726134
>implying you know what your talking about
>>
>>33726781
Well I've only practiced swinging batons for 6 years. Also,
>your
>>
Buy a pinata stick

Under the colorful paper is a hard plastic rod that stings with a love tap. Absolutely perfect for delivering pain without injury.
>>
>>33726796

So then you would know that you always go for the thigh. Swinging around swords and batons in your room for 6 years isn't elite military training, its autism.
>>
>>33726834
>So then you would know that you always go for the thigh
No you don't. You often go for the thigh because it's the largest target, but biceps/triceps/deltoid area is also valid. Arms are also good especially if the target is holding a weapon. I wasn't commenting on the hit location, only the swing which does look weak as fuck.

He's telegraphing, he's not putting hips into the blow, he's swinging from the side and not diagonally down from his shoulder, his support hand is hanging down doing fuck all and you're being an idiot.
>>
If you use a telescopic baton you'd better hope your attacker is intimidated enough to back off after you whack it out, because if you you is on someone, even properly, you're gonna get schafted by the law. Merely carrying one is a gray area in the eyes of the police, but using it is an unquestionable offense that you will be charged for.

If you're in a situation where the use of a defense weapon is warranted, it ought to be in actual compliance with your local laws, be it a knife, mace, rape whistle etc. Otherwise you become the bad guy.

Sucks I know but that's how it is. Personally I sport a 1 1/2 inch neck knife that's ornamental in appearance, never used it as anything more than a letter opener but it'd get the job done if stuck in the right place.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.