[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPAP+NPAP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7559.jpg (62KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7559.jpg
62KB, 480x320px
how are yugo's?
>>
Get 3rd gen or don't get it; they have double stacked mags and don't feed like shit.

The non-lined barrels are thicker and heavier, but shoot well.

Finding aftermarkets is an ABSOLUTE BITCH.
The side-mounted rail is better than the top-mounted rails.

'Bout it.
>>
Own one. They're good. wood furniture is cheap. If you live in Kentucky, I'll give you mine.
>>
>>33724870
Have an underfolder and I love it. But I also didn't plan on adding all sorts of parts to it so that has never been an issue. Also knew full well about the shortcomings of an underfolder before I bought it.

Latest imports have the proper bolt for double stack magazines. You'll want to take some sandpaper to the backside of the safety.

Few thousand rounds later and I'm still happy with mine.
>>
>>33724870
get grenade sights
>>
>>33725388
I don't live in Kentucky buuuut...... I'll give you $100?
>>
>>33725388
I live in KY near Louisville . I'll take it
>>
I love my underfolder. Gonna get a practice grenade to shoot with blanks just for fun.
>>
>>33724870
Mag pull makes a goid set of furniture if you gont want wood. If you do want wood take the "comb" off the back if you plan on holding it like you would an AKM. Otherwise your face will hurt.
Finding stuff isnt that hard on the internet it's rare you'll see it at a gun shop or gun show though.
The folder is harder to get a cheek weld and if you live in freezing temps wrap it in leather or cloth
>>
>>33724870
g2g

My NPAP is better-built than my WASR to be honest family.
>>
>>33727841
I'd suggest wrapping the stock with paracord. Makes it a little nicer.
>>
I like my OPAP
>>
The wood cocks always seemd a bit high and really will give you a good slap in the cheek
>>
>Zpap a shit
>Npap ok but only if it has 3 rivets for the rear trunnion

>
>>
crooked, i sold mine but it worked good
>>
>>33724870
Nigh indestructible. I've abused the shit out of my Opap and it keeps working.
>>
>>33727841
I read that as:
>to shoot blacks just for fun
>>
>>33727492
pretty sure no one sells those
>>
>>33724870
Got an NPAP around Christmas. Only put like 100-200 rounds through it, but good and fun, no issues.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.