[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pipe bomb speaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 20170422_000942.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170422_000942.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
So I purchased the speaker off eBay for $28 it's a good speaker and all but since it has a lithium battery apparently it tends to blow up within the first couple of months of owning it I found out this after reading the comments on it on the inside underneath the fake leather and apparently has a wooden casing and when it blows up it tends to send dozen splintered wood fragments everywhere /k/ what do u think I should do with it
>>
>>33723583
As I would assume you've got enough electronics knowhow to use a screwdriver and recognize a battery, I'd suggest that you take out the battery, write down the specs and look for a replacement.

Then take the old battery and treat it like old yeller, but with a hammer. Then take the malfunctioning battery and put it in something, shake it a bunch till you hear something happen and throw that bitch like your life depends on it.

Li-on explosions are kind of weak, despite what the FAA says.
>>
>>33723747
Thanks for the advice but that seems to be a little mundane so I think I'll just cum in a bottle for a few weeks and once the bottles filled up oh disassemble it go out buy a syringe and inject my seed into the battery
>>
File: 1479269082192.png (234KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1479269082192.png
234KB, 423x423px
>>33723917
Whatever floats your goat.
>>
>>33723583
First step would be to learn what punctuation is, holy shit.
>>
>>33723982
Note taken but disregarded you OCD ridden cuck
>>
>>33724262
not him, but hes right m8.

punctuation helps a lot, theres a reason for it.

if we didnt use punctuation it would be verry difficult to understand where one sentence starts and another one ends even if you think it makes sense you it may not make sense to others since your own words just being slammed out may not make much fucking sense to begin with did i tell you about my cat named micky when i was a kid he died from getting into some chemicals in the garage it was really sad so yea you should really learn punctuation it really helps the reader figure out where the natural pause in your audio-less monologue
>>
File: 1490363216662.jpg (32KB, 353x475px) Image search: [Google]
1490363216662.jpg
32KB, 353x475px
>>
>>33723957
fun fact: goats don't float
>>
>>33723917
It will create a transformer homunculus
>>
>>33724704
So you've seen that Russian guys video as well
>>
>>33724369
2 guy telling me to learn how to punctuate it's not that I don't know how to it's just a little hard to do when your PC's in the shop and you using your tablet and using text-to-speech cuz you're too lazy to move your sausage fingers around
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.