[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience with the CZ RAMI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>33722602
it shoots bullets
>>
>>33722602
it's adorable!
>>
>>33722602
No, but I saw one in my LGS like less than a week ago. That thing is so thick idk why you'd want it over one of the other three compacts they make. Weighs about the same as pcr/p01 as well.

tfw no modern single stack by cz
>>
>>33722650
Because i think its cool as nuggets my dood. kinda wanting a non polymer gun. this one fits all the Bs i look for
>>
>>33722681
If you like it go for it, it's probably a very nice pistol, it just has a very slim niche or so it seems to me.
>>
Pretty nice, but a bit heavy. You'll want a good belt.
I wish CZ made an alloy RAMI frame.
>>
File: ff.jpg (139KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
139KB, 1152x768px
>tfw no alloy frame single stack da/sa cz
>>
>>33722634
>it's adorable!

Fucking fagit
>>
>>33722744
No. Bad.

Less than 10 rounds in a 9x19 is an abomination.

If you want a gun that's only suitable for a holdout pistol get a .380.
>>
>>33722755
Well your just being adorable
>>
>>33722862
10 flush mag, 14 extended which i would run. you may be looking at the 40
>>
>>33722862
Maybe if you wear your fucking fishing jacket everywhere. The odds of me needing a gun are slim and the odds of me needing more than 7 rounds are even slimmer. I wear fitting clothing and don't need to have some hunk of steel slabbed onto me.

You better tell all those people getting single stack 9s now that they're wrong, one of the most popular guns out now.
>>
>>33722879
How fitting?
>>
>>33722896
Enough where my USPc prints in lots of clothes. I have decent sized hips for a guy as well and that doesn't help.

Looking into buying a single 9 now probably the shield
>>
>>33722602

awesome trigger, a little thicc, heavy. hard to rack the slide.

depends on your environment you plan to carry in.
>>
>>33722928

i pocket carry a kahr mk9 for a slim so s stack all metal gun. very enjoyable to shoot at the range, accurate, and while it doesn't have a safety the trigger is like a dao revolver pull. also classy.

but honestly kahr guns are pricey for what they are. if i could carry a thicker gun id get the rami. shield wasn't a choice when i got my summer carry gun.
>>
>>33722969
I hate that the shield is a fully cocked striker, makes me a little uncomfortable thinking about it, but with the rebates it's too good of a deal to pass up if I see a good sale.

I'm not a fan of Kahr especially after I heard they have a factory recommended "break in" period.
>>
>>33722862
what about a 9x19 revolver for the purpose of executing nignogs and not leaving casings behind, but the 9mm slugs throw off potential detectives not expecting to look for a revolver
>>
>>33723022
this is all hypothetical of course
>>
>>33723022
they know now
>>
>>33723037
I literally saw a youtube video where an old redneck guy basically said this
>>
>>33722978
Shield has a full precock?
I just got 45 shield from PSA and trigger is pretty heavy. I wonder if there is a way to get rid of that long travel through the heavy section or at least make it lighter.
>>
>>33723063
It basically is. It's like a 98 percent cocked action like an XDm.
>>
>>33723052
only real super legit assassins use revolvers in 9mm, even better if its in 9x18. make them think its an auto AND the Russians that did it....
>>
>>33723074
where can I find a 9x19 gas-seal revolver? Is that even a thing?
>>
>>33723128
legitimately just curious about this
not actual nefarious intent, I know how it looks
>>
>>33723128
totally not a cop, tell me more about this gun you plan to convert from a nagant revolver and how you will use it in crime
>>
>>33723128
It is impossible
>>
>>33723148
Im legitimately just curious if it is a thing or if it could be done without worrying about the gun exploding in hand

the nagants are the only gas-seal revolvers that I know of, but getting ammo for them is annoying
>>
>>33723172
It would be a cool experiment, but i feel like the gas seal revolver is just a train wrecked idea at this point. cool, but pretty worthless
>>
>>33722866
>Well your just being adorable

And you're still being a prancing, mincing, cum drooling fagot.
>>
>>33723241
Dont make me come over there and give you a big hug you adorable little you
>>
>>33722978

everyone says break in period, mostly the gun behind the counter to keep you from coming back after your first pew pew trip. i shot 300 rounds first day i got it with no failures.

worse i can say is pricey and it is owned by moonies. I'd say shield is better right now, iirc some models come with a thumb safety.
>>
>>33723022
That makes zero difference without the weapon and if anybody ever really gave a shot about any if those things guns come apart pretty easy. Real life isn't CSI.
If you can't throw a barrel in one river, the slide in another or don't posses and angle grinder or 50 sparklers then you deserve to be caught.
>>
>>33722602
it shoots amazingly
>>
I carry one daily.

Its a tad heavy and kinda bulges out, but if your smart you can conceal it.

It shoots wonderfully
>>
>>33722978
RAMI seems to be hit or miss, seen lots of threads posted elsewhere on internet about it being one of the least reliable CZ pistols.

If you're looking for slim you should really give Kahr a look. They're noticeable slimmer than the Shield you're looking at and I love the trigger. It is long but very smooth and not near as tough to pull as the double action revolver everyone is always reminded of.

I got a used pm9 so if you buy used you're getting a price break AND the gun is already broken in. Never had 1 stoppage in 4 years of carrying mine.
>>
>>33722928
arn't USP compacts still bulky and "big" for the compact size?
>>
>>33725779
They are fairly chunky. Glock 19ish
>>
File: rami-p.png (149KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
rami-p.png
149KB, 500x333px
>>33722714
>>33722744
They used to make a polymer-framed version, the RAMI P.
http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-2075-rami-p-9-mm/

It has been discontinued, but you may find one used.
>>
>>33722862
>Less than 10 rounds in a 9x19 is an abomination.

The 2075 has an extended magazine.

In addition, it can use any cz-75 family magazine, the 14 round compact-sized magazines and the full-sized magazines, including the SP-01 family magazines, up to the Mecgar 19 round magazines. CZ also makes a factory 26 round extended magazine. I'm pretty sure you can use that in a RAMI.
>>
>>33723213
It would be amazing for big game hunting and defense if it were properly constructed. The one big drawback for a gas seal revolver is the atrocious DA trigger pull, but most people innawoods would be using it in single action anyways. I dream of the day when I can send a hot 44 mag down a gas sealed barrel and giggle like an idiot when it hits a black bear
>>
File: MyCarry.jpg (2MB, 2564x1709px) Image search: [Google]
MyCarry.jpg
2MB, 2564x1709px
i really like mine. not good for everything but its one of my favorites.
>>
File: 20160319_141821.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160319_141821.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Mine will not cycle steel case to the point of locking up HARD with a live round chambered. Still haven't figured out how but it shoots the first round then the hammer can drop on the next round but it isn't fully in battery so it doesn't fire. I have to disassemble the slide to unload it and that takes some work. The same thing happened with some hornady +P but it shoots fine with any brass cased ammo.

Sights are not the best I've used and the glow in the dark is worthless because they have to be charged with a light and only last a few minutes.

It is a pretty fat and short gun so it looks like a tumor sticking out with a bad holster, but it fills my hands good and recoil is minimal.

Its an okay gun but I'm not sure if I would buy it again after having this one.
>>
File: 20170113_140543.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_140543.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>33722602
I like mine
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.