[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Private security vs Somali pirates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1457654861388.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457654861388.gif
36KB, 720x720px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=387_1492776042

>you will get paid to turn Somali speedboats into swiss cheese from your comfy fortified firing position on a cargo ship

/k/ has 10 seconds to defend their moronic career choices when you could be doing this instead
>>
No internet on ships.
>>
>>33721587
Satellite communication.
>>
>only prior military are allowed
that's too bad
>>
>>33721583
Boring as shit for weeks at a time.
Most of the time you don't get to do shit.
Pay is comparativley shit.
Living conditions are shit.
>>
>>33721583
>wants to spend weeks at a time in a shitty metal container for shit pay
>its so boring that even the retards who do this shit for a living are OD'ing on heroin
>remember that retards are more resistant to boredom

way to aim low, OP
>>
I'm an assistant DA, nothing fills me with more joy than putting niggers away for life
>>
>>33721668
What is the pay?
>>
>>33721583
Not to be some faggy edgelord, but what stops someone from amassing a small amount of wealth and exterminating some small, unarmed African tribe to satisfy that bloodlust?
>>
>>33721850
>what stops someone

by not being a faggy edgelord
>>
>security firms only hire ex-military
This is honestly the only reason I would ever regret not enlisting.
>>
>>33721583
Not ex forces m8.
>>
>>33721862

Sorry this isn't reddit mate.
>>
>>33721850

prob the UN
>>
>>33721850
The same shit that sent Executive Outcomes to the bottom despite them doing what was best for everyone.
>>
>>33721706
MFW I only got to do it once as a juror. Had to act all bleeding heart to get through voir dire but Jamal is getting ass reamed now.
>>
>>33721583
Know a guy who was a national champ at Camp Perry and was a runner up on "Top Shot". Asked him what he was doing now. He said he was a security consultant. He said it meant when the phone rings, he grabs his Barrett .50 and flies to somewhere where he boards a ship and sits all day and occasionally shoots niggers. Gets paid very, very well and no paperwork.
>>
File: white_christmas.jpg (12KB, 236x273px) Image search: [Google]
white_christmas.jpg
12KB, 236x273px
It's a shame that you have to be prior military. Shooting niggers is basically my dream job.
>>
>>33721583
learn to daydream and draw you autists. you're surrounded by beautiful waters and clear nights for weeks at a time, and when there isn't total calm, you're basically shooting clays, and getting paid. i'd spend all day just drawing and coming up with dumb shit in my head like i normally do anyways.
>>
>>33721583
Why is this video making the rounds again? It's fucking old.

Also, the guy shoots the railing of the ship he is on a few times just like that retard shot the hood of his F150 on YouTube.
>>
>>33721583
I don't know, that sounds fun but I kinda like having decent career perspectives in the normal world.
>>
How many of you actually have a job?
>>
>>33721583
Most of the time they have to throw their weapons overboard before they land in a foreign port.

That alone would make me hate the job.
>>
>>33724533
I do.
I don't see how you could sustain such an expensive hobby only on neetbux, although that would explain the quantity of nugget owners there are around here.
>>
>>33724533
I work part time at a library but that's enough to buy cool guns if I save properly
>>
>>33724533
Corrections Officer checking in

I rarely get issued a weapon though
>>
>missing, overshots everywhere
>counted 3 rounds hitting their own ship...
>camera dude had muzzle pointing toward comrade

prior military experience my ass.
>>
>>33724303
>being this gullible
>being this impressed by pauper pay

NEET child spotted
>>
File: image_large.jpg (58KB, 420x283px) Image search: [Google]
image_large.jpg
58KB, 420x283px
>>33721583
>implying

>>33721621
that shit's expensive
>>
>>33724303
>lying
>on the internet

There's so much bullshit to be called out in this post I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>33721879

Why bother? Most of the time the pay is shit to take advantage of the fact.
>>
>>33721862

Go back reddit

That being said. To the guy who asked. Nothing is stopping them, which is why those niggers are killing each other
>>
>>33724533

EMT here
>>
>>33724533
/k/ is one of the few boards where most of its users actually have (decent paying) jobs.
>>
>>33724533
Pizza delivery guy.
>>
>>33725447
Me too.
>>
>>33724533
Electrician here, though i do plumbing too.
>>
>/k/ has 10 seconds to defend their moronic career choices when you could be doing this instead
Nobody would ever hire some noarmy noguns nosailor faggot who has reasonably poor health and reasonably frequent doctors appointments.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.