[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

russia hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: nukeit.jpg (31KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
nukeit.jpg
31KB, 594x396px
If there was any way to take russia down and obliterate them, they would be obliterated long time ago, letting Earth renamed America or Zion.
Shitposting doesnt quench the thrust of imaginary scenarios (balt shits avoid this thread).
Finland couldnt defend itself today as it could when Finnish mothers gave birth to Simo Haya's.
Can /k/ (the American/western shitposter) come to therms with that?
I personally think we cant, ever.

How do we kill every russhit and orthoshit on earth by not endangering our democratic western freedom?
With Israel having control of all the middle east ofcourse..
Go to /pol/ if you disagree or go to hell if you are a commie. This thread is forbidden to you, or bite the "bait" and battle with facts to disprove me.
I personally think they unfairly got the security in having a nuclear scenario due to traitors.
I dont even think there would be good guys bad guys in such circumstances, but i am 100 percent sure there will come to such situations where we are all at the scenario worse than we imagined it to be when all the nukes have hit all the targets.
We live in all comfort lives once you look at what your opportunities are, it all comes down to what you were born with, which talents you can turn into dollars to buy, ect ect...
Where do we as a civilization that progresses trough wars go from here, once we nuke everything
>>
what
>>
how middleschool turning out for you kid?
>>
>>33720315
>or go to hell if you are a commie.
Modern russia is far from communist, both in reality and in their own assertations. I'm probably what you'd call a commie but I hate the Russian government.
>>
>You will never be this bluepilled again
I want to go back, guys. I know the steak isn't real.
>>
>>33720315
>russia hate thread
senpai, where else am I going to have even a remote chance at getting a white looking wife that won't cuck me of 1/2 my income?

fuck you.
>>
File: 1462144448931.jpg (49KB, 449x421px) Image search: [Google]
1462144448931.jpg
49KB, 449x421px
>>33720315
>>
>>33720402
>he thinks russian women aren't golddiggers
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HHAHAHAHHAAH

AHHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAH
>>
Worst thread on /k/ in a long time... Jezus christ OP, you truly are one hell of a faggot.
>>
>>33720315
This. Fuck Rússia and China. USSR never colapsed. It was all a ploy to infiltrate and crush the west. Their political elites are intact and comunism has never been stronger and we've never been weaver. Hope that Trump or whoever send us all to hell before they take over and enslave us like and african warlord...
>>
Vlad, stop shitting up my aviation week comment section.
>>
>>33720315
>>33720843
I've never figured out why, out of all the countries on the planet - more than Egypt, more than Syria, more than even Germany - Jews hate Russia with a seething passion. Anyhow, it's not our problem. This isn't the Bush years, and the shabbos goys have caught on. We're done fighting your wars for you. Fight them yourselves. Or don't, and get thrown into ovens again. Either way, I don't care.
>>
>>33720893
I've never figured out why, out of all the countries on the planet - more than Egypt, more than Syria, more than even Germany - Russians want to be under dictatorship. This isn't Czar times, this isn't Lenin times, this isn't Stalin times. Ivans could have freedom if they wanted to. But they're too scared of finally getting it, so they'd rather be subjects.
>>
>>33721145
Jews always change the subject when they've been uncovered.

>"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “'I’ve been found out!'”
>>
File: Gorbachev's archipelago.jpg (39KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
Gorbachev's archipelago.jpg
39KB, 620x388px
>>33720388
Cipher pls

>>33720843
of course anon, all the neoliberals being retarded is just part of a massive, overarching plot orchestrated by Mikhail Gorbachev. He wants to build a new Soviet empire and rule the world from the comfort of his underground fortress that sits beneath the archipelago that looks suspiciously similar to his birthmark.

:^)

>>33721209
>"The /pol/ack is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a redditor, moron, shitposter, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a /pol/tard and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “'I’ve been found out!'”
>>
>>33720315
Fuck off you insane kike fuck.
>>
bomb Russia, China, US, North Korea, Israel and Saudi Arabia and you get rid of the major assholes and warmongers in the world
>>
>>33721376
>wanting Indian hegemony in Asia
>wanting Latino dominance in the Americas
Big mistake!
>>
File: 1477391246821.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477391246821.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
>>33721407
>implying Latinos don't already dominate the Americas

lmao you gringo cucks, we are slowly taking over
>>
>>33722751
>Implying blacks wont breed like rabbits to make up 30% of the population by 2060

Seriously. Every food stamp family within 100 miles of me has like 12 kids and they all run around town fucking naked and steal shit.
>>
>>33720315

jesus Chelsea calm your horse tits
>>
>>33722773
>implying blacks can ever make up that much of the population when they essentially natural select themselves

They're a self-stabilizing group
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.