[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yes, ATF, it's that type of thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: incriminating digital evidince.png (16KB, 693x403px) Image search: [Google]
incriminating digital evidince.png
16KB, 693x403px
fuck your shit rounds, go.

What does /k/ think of pic related?
I think it'd probably work best with a .30 rifle round drilled out and loaded into a 32 caliber handgun
>>
>>33715951
>sabot made from $50 bills

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: further incrimination.jpg (325KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
further incrimination.jpg
325KB, 1280x960px
>>33715966
no lie, my therapist last week told me to get out and stay gone.
>>
>>33715966
Zimbabwe 100,000,000,000 bills would probably through them off more.
>>
>>33715986
i shoulda put a note in that image so you guys can tell how serious i am.

but really, how about those crazy bullets?
>>
>>33715987
this
>>
Why don't you use one dollar bills?
>>
>literally shooting 50 dollar bills
>>
>>33715951
>Warfarin
>not apixaban

It's like you WANT them to reverse bloodthinning
>>
>>33716105
that's the stuff i came for. knawlegd.

do you see any other faults with the concept?
>>
>>33715986

Story?
>>
>>33716134
>"if you don't wanna help yourself, i won't help you"

day1 i say, "i'd like help working through learned helplessness"
so she goes off about how i'm just weak for feeling that way.

go back a few times, it never comes up again. I don't read a book she recommends and she gets pissy about it. it's almost time for session to end

ask her, "is there anything i should know but i won't know unless you tell me"

then she talks about "you feel like a helpless victim and you just want to play 4d brain chess" but nigga i already tole you that and asked for help

so i'm looking for a new counselor now.
>>
Why isn't it copper jacketed? Why did you use a screw instead of something that isn't retarded?
>>
>>33716168

Sounds like a shitty therapist
>>
>>33716131
Uh, the core concept
>>
>>33716176
should it be copper jacketed? why? it never actually touches the barrel anyway

I picked a screw cause i know it'll stay in

>>33716179
do you mean the core? or do you mean the main idea?

I guess i forgot to say what this bullet would be used for. It's a brecison pistol sniping bullet. Yeah, it's a ton of work, but applied against targets at a reasonable distance who are protected by basic armor, it might be worth the effort?
>>
>>33716203
A precision pistol round that you are drilling out and putting screws in, and sabotting with banknotes?
>>
>>33716231
... when you put it like that

It'd take effort to get it right, but 50-60 meters isn't too big a deal.

and firing from the trunk of a stolen car makes it a lot quieter, according to the book i read?
>>
>>33715966
You don’t need no gun control, you know what you need? We need some bullet control. Man, we need to control the bullets, that’s right. I think all bullets should cost five thousand dollars… five thousand dollars per bullet… You know why? Cause if a bullet cost five thousand dollars there would be no more innocent bystanders.
Yeah! Every time somebody get shot we’d say, ‘Damn, he must have done something ... Shit, he’s got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass.’
And people would think before they killed somebody if a bullet cost five thousand dollars. ‘Man I would blow your fucking head off…if I could afford it.’ ‘I’m gonna get me another job, I’m going to start saving some money, and you’re a dead man. You’d better hope I can’t get no bullets on layaway.’
So even if you get shot by a stray bullet, you wouldn't have to go to no doctor to get it taken out. Whoever shot you would take their bullet back, like "I believe you got my property.
>>
>>33716247
I have understood 0% of what you have said in this thread so far
>>
>>33716275

>What is melting down scrap lead into bullet form
>I'm off my meds and I need medical help
>>
>>33716315
> what is pasta
> what is responding to pasta
>>
>>33716344
>>33716315
And you both are probably too young to remember when Chris Rock said this on stage.
>>
>>33716367
i don't even know how old i would need to be to remember some semi-forgotten comic

what year was it
>>
>>33716247
>50-60m
>precision
Shiiieet
>>
>>33716275

why is it that this pasta became real in commiefornia.

I swear the only reason i haven't killed myself here is to keep the statistics of my death fucking over living gun owners.
>>
>>33716275
This would make me an ultra ultra rich man.....
>be me
>own a respectable 10k in 7.62x39 rounds, some hp some fmj, sp, mil surp....ect.
>sell for 1.5k a piece cause why not.
>buy island with just x39 money's
>start selling 308 and 5.56 to afford air defence grid
>sell .40sw to get water mines
>sell .22lr at only 500 a piece
>still able afford large sexual servant population
>sell 9mm pay for security forces
>sell 5.45 ammo for lavish condo in all major world citys
>sell .45acp for spending cash
> sell 12 gauge slugs and buck for capital
>become international man of leisure
> die rich and happy.....
> didn't even have to dip into exotic rounds.
>>
>>33716168
Are you sure you went to an actual therapist
>>
File: mercury hollowpoints.png (9KB, 459x503px) Image search: [Google]
mercury hollowpoints.png
9KB, 459x503px
>>33715951
.45 ACP drilled hollow points, fill with mercury, cap with epoxy drop
>>
>>33717576
Fuck you and I hope you go insane........yeah these might work and at pistol ranges I doubt the spinning mercury could make the bullet fly too far off point of aim but wait and see if it hits YouTube as I am not up for diy at the moment
>>
>>33716168
wow what a shit therapist.

it sounds like she's just a bitch.
>>
Shit, while you're at it put a prime inside the bullet
>>
>>33715951

>warfarin in the projectile

top kek

thats one way to get to therapeutic INR levels
>>
>>33716168
>she
>>
>>33716275
Dave Chapel
>>
>>33718665
Freeze the ammo and keep it on ice till you need to shoot
>>
>>33717576
performs just like fmj.
>>
http://guns.connect.fi/gow/arcane2.html
>>
>>33715951
Meh, core concept is likely flawed. Handgun round will likely fail to penetrate anything but soft level 3 armor. Probably can't fit enough warfarin to matter either. Shotgun slugs designed in a similar fashion supposedly work pretty well though(armor pen wise that is).

If you want to have a bullet reliably deliver a liquid payload you should use something that requires a very low dose(fentanyl or Succ maybe) and cap it with petroleum jelly.
>>
Hey there guy what kind of dog do you have? Just asking.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.