[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to them??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1578.jpg (80KB, 877x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
80KB, 877x203px
What ever happened to them??
>>
>>33715616
they never made it into any video games so they were nixed
>>
>>33715616
couldn't keep production costs down, or so I've heard
>>
>>33715616
Vaporware at it's worst.
>>
>>33715616
Hopefully he blew himself up and we never have to listen to his autistic arguments ever again
>>
Preorders we're suppose to start this month. It doesn't look like that happened tho. They also changed the name to V3 Armaments. Last FB post was last month.
>>
>>33715616
When he figured out that the parts actually cost money to produce, the expected cost went into basic bitch AR territory.
>>
>>33715616
Redesign probably, the original design looks like pee pee and poo poo. Plus I dount he will be able to keep it under 100 bucks. It will probably be Sub 200. Shit wouldnt sell if its above that lmao
>>
>>33715616
the guy who made the napkin drawing had no ability to actually produce it, and /k/ got tired of trying to help him since he would take any advice as a personal attack which after about 2 threads turned into people shitting on him and his retarded idea because it wasn't worth the time to try and help anymore.
>>
>hey man cool gun design, how does it work?
>FUCK YOU
>>
>>33715616
Delete this thread, before that autist shows up.
>>
>>33715616
I wondered about this, kept seeing big promises and an expected release date, but never got anything solid.

Except, of course, that he had a genius design for an action that none of us would get to see until we bought it.
>>
Didn't he also get banned from 4chan for advertising?
>>
Brump
>>
>>33715616
gibs backstory

looks like tubegun on cheap polymer frame. like a injection molded sten gun
>>
don't understand, can someone provide back story?
>>
>>33718983
Retard thought he could build guns in his garage for $50 a piece and slowly found out that things cost money.
>>
>>33719024

that design looks pretty cool though lol
>>
>>33719024
I could imagine that a rigged gun would cost around that to make. What was wrong with this idea (aside from the fact that he would need to pay his bills)?
>>
File: 1487476752040.jpg (53KB, 545x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487476752040.jpg
53KB, 545x720px
>>33715616
Dude was massivley underqualified and underestimating the costs involved. The steel this guy was planning on using was surgical steel, which sounds impressive, but isn't really suited for dealing with the stresses involved with firearms.

Dude was also very much against any sort of critcism from SMEs, even when they were pointing out simple fixes to design issues arising from the guy's complete lack of expertise in the fields he was dealing with.

Additionaly, the initial promises of "Under $100" were scrapped on first contact with reality, then began playing the name game. I think he was up to like $199.99 as a special price for preorders only and still claiming it wasn't $200.

TL;DR: Guy wasn't qualified, gun evolved into a low-quality alternative to existing products in the price range.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.