[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, will the hearing protection act pass within 10 months (avg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxim.png (1MB, 1200x882px) Image search: [Google]
maxim.png
1MB, 1200x882px
So, will the hearing protection act pass within 10 months (avg wait right now?) and would it be better to have a suppressor in nfa jail during that time or just wait?
>>
Just start the process if you can afford it and don't care about suppressors dropping in price or the possibility of home made ones etc.

Since it won't deregulate suppressors entirely we won't be able to order 20 dollar rimfire suppressors off eBay like the new Zealanders anyway.

If I had the money id start it.
>>
>>33715128
Agree, i have a can in NFA jail now, purely because I am still skeptical about it even passing.
>>
>>33715115
Are the little slanted dots on those grips some sort of code, or message? They seem unusually spaced.
>>
If you buy a can right now, it will take <10 months to pass. Wait times are going to drop fast after the 41F backlog clears.
>>
If you haven written your senators and government representatives and tried to spread the word for others to do the same you cant bitch if it doesn't get passed. I passed it along to everyone I know who has a gun.
>>
I too think wait times are going to speed up after the glut from last July, which is like a barrel going through a snake.

>batter to have it in NFA jail?
Yeah. Think about it. I'm pretty skeptical of hpa anyhow, but imagine if it passes what will happen to suppressor demand. Sure, the deregulation will eventually make them cheaper, but in the short term demand is going to crush supply, and every established suppressor builder is going to have an instant backlog that's going to last at least the year it takes to get a stamp. Unless of course you want to pay scalper prices, which bet your ass will be a premium at least as much as the stamp. Basically no reason not to if you want a supressor.

This actually prompted my to buy after months of waffling on which can to get. Even with 41f, silencershops kiosk system is pretty slick if you have one local.
>>
>>33715115
Just buy one to support the industry and show there's a demand for them. I'd have bought one already if I wasn't a poorfag right now. My first gun-related purchase will be a silencer once I get a better job.
>>
>>33721031
I attended an event with my senator and asked him publicly and had his campaign manager ask me about it as I left. I'm hoping it gets through.
>>
>>33715115
we will be lucky if it passes 3 years from now as trump tries to get reelected
>>
HPA isn't passing. for most people suppressors are strictly for murdering people. remember, the people who make these laws aren't usually gun enthusiasts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.