[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G20 or S&W R8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
I started going hunting with a friend of mine who is experienced and has been hunting for years and years. We both bring with us a couple mags and our 5.56 ARs both of us also carried 9mms as back ups (G19 & G26). We go hunting for coyotes and small game all the time but rarely we have run into a pack of hogs where they felt the need to charge us and behold small arms fire on the thiccc hide doesn't do much. We basically had to do mag dumps into two hogs to get them down. Now since then he has switched to a .308 AR10 as his all around rifle (funny af to see coyotes get hit by .308) I still bring my 5.56 but I want my side arm to be a bigger caliber. I'm not a fan of revolvers but I'd be willing to go that route just for the big stopping power of a .44. I also love glocks and 10mm seems a good route with 15 rounds in the mag and the ability to Pimp my ride what is everyone's opinion on this ?
>>
>>33714785
G20.
If you're going hunting, but a 22lb recoil spring and run full power loads. Also get into reloading it will save you A LOT of money.
>180gr Hornady XTP, 9.6 gr. HS-6. 1230fps. ALMOST full power.
>>
>>33714785
>>33715245
Have neither one of you fags never heard of a G40?
>>
>>33715256
>$600 vs $800.
>Buy G20.
>Buy Lone Wolf 6in barrel.
You have a handgun that's comfy to carry and can be CC'd with a jacket.
>>
>>33715288
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>33715293
By your posts, you are.
>Swap barrels for hunting, and carry.
>>
>>33715245
>using HPs when max penetration is not only warranted, but necessary.
Enjoy being gored faggot.
>>
>>33715245
Horrible advice all around

Op you need some steel in your world of plastic fantastic (and memetastic). Buy a wheel gun.
>>
>>33714785
Don't buy an r8 like some moron Chad though. Get a 627 or something with some uniqueness not a counterstrike larp.
>>
File: image.jpg (645KB, 1687x1241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
645KB, 1687x1241px
I'd do a g20 and a long barrel. Alternatively, you may want to do a semiauto 308. 44 mag is also fun.
>>
File: 1492340996770.png (67KB, 184x212px) Image search: [Google]
1492340996770.png
67KB, 184x212px
>>33715288
>Not buying glock 40 problem solver
>>
>>33714785
Can never go wrong with a 4" gp100 loaded with semi-wadcutters. I also hear the Glock 20 isnt a bad side arm option either.

I honestly dont understand how youre having such an issue with your AR though. I hunt hogs in TX without any issues. I get the challenge of shooting a charging pig, but 2 ARs magdumping into 2 pigs is definitely excessive, and i dont think a sidearm will help the issue.
>>
>>33715361
Dude, I HANDLOAD Hornady XTP bullets I've used them on pigs and never been gored, people think pigs have fucking Kevlar on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.