[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Death of Gerald Bull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1463264785883.jpg (294KB, 1111x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1463264785883.jpg
294KB, 1111x1600px
I came across some shitty doc that covered this conspiracy detailing the death/assassination of Gerald Bull. Can I get the scoop on this guy? Any books to recommend?

>Bull worked on the Scud project, making calculations for the new nose-cone needed for the higher re-entry speeds and temperatures the missile would face.
and the conspiracy part
>Over a period of a few months following, his apartment suffered several non-robbery break-ins, apparently as a threat or a warning, but he continued to work on the project. In March 1990 he was assassinated. One account states he was shot five times in the head and back at point blank range while approaching the door of his apartment in Brussels. Another account states he was shot by a three-man team on March 20, 1990, when he answered the doorbell.

So did this guy have a PhD in super-mega-guns or what? How have I never heard about him before? Pic unrelated.
>>
He was an autist who got in over his head. Wanted to make a space-cannon regardless of who he made it for, but the US, USSR, and Chinese all rejected him. He went to Saddam's Iraq who wanted to use it to fire shit at Israel. He was warned by Mossad to stop but didn't and paid the price.
>>
>>33714480
He was murdered by the jews for no good fucking reason. The cannon he was building had ZERO merit as a weapon. It couldn't elevate or transverse and would have been a sitting duck for PGM. It wasn't a weapon but the jews killed him out of pure spite.
>>
>>33714641
At the time it was out of strike range for Jew weapons, but the cannon itself could strike the jews at will.

I will never fault a country for self preservation, even the kikes.
>>
>>33714654
>but the cannon itself could strike the jews at will.
No it couldn't. It had zero merit as a weapon. The jews lied to justify murder.
>>
>>33714673
The guy was building a credible cannon that could reach orbit, as was his endgame.

He could have done it.
>>
>>33714687
Yes, it could have put small satellites half-way into orbit (an insertion burn at apogee would still be required).

But as a weapon, it was worthless. The jews killed him out of hateful spite, for no reason more.
>>
Israel is very VERY controlling of who builds and sells weapons to anyone. They outright openly admit to assassinating people and conducting illegal acts of war. They have sunk US warships, stolen US Intel and sold it to the Chinese, manipulated elections through violence, and train death squads. I'm not a /pol/ shill, I condone Israel's badassery but that's the answer to your question. Ethnic jews don't fuck around, they will nail your savior to a 2x4.
>>
File: 1455894529378.webm (2MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1455894529378.webm
2MB, 640x352px
>>33714702
Fuck kikes, but at least they know how to handle the religion of peace.
>>
>>33714480
>How have I never heard about him before?
You're too young to remember when the History channel was 24/7 /k/-related.

I wish I could find that show about super guns for you.
>>
>>33714700
Anon, if it can reach orbit it can strike where it wants at will, on the cheap.

>>33714702
They have not sunk US warships.

Before you meme at me about the liberty, it was not sunk, and it was a clear case of blue on green.
>>
File: 1448305740754.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448305740754.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>33714710
Israeli training manuals literally tell you to shoot the suspect 5 more times in the head once they hit the ground because fear of suicide vests/grenades and such.
>>
>>33714734
Brutal
>>
>>33714700
>>33714673
>for no reason more
>he doesn't know about his other works

>Bull also continued working with the GC-45 design, and soon secured work with The People's Republic of China, and then Iraq. He designed two artillery pieces for the Iraqis: the 155 mm Al-Majnoonan, an updated version of the G5, and a similar set of adaptations applied to the 203 mm US M110 howitzer to produce the 210 mm Al-Fao with a maximum range of 56 km (35 mi) without base bleed. Although it appears the Al-Fao was not put into production, the Al-Majnoonan started replacing Soviet designs as quickly as they could be delivered. When deliveries could not be made quickly enough, additional barrels were ordered from South Africa. The guns were built and sold through an Austrian intermediary.
>Bull concurrently worked on the Scud project, making calculations for the new nose-cone needed for the higher re-entry speeds and temperatures the missile would face.
>>
>>33714641

Saddam was a dictator and even if Bull's own canons could not be weaponized, Saddam would have found a way because he needed a means to (gas) shell Israeli and Iranian cities before their fighter jets could fuck him. Same applies to North Korea, sure they could build a peace cannon but the entire point of the peace cannon would be to make a war cannon capable of hitting Tokyo.

>It wasn't a weapon but the jews killed him out of pure spite.

Spite implies hate, which likely was not the case. He simply chose to build devices for the wrong person. Even if Israel is in the wrong, they did it out of self-preservation not spite.
>>
File: IMG_0348.jpg (37KB, 405x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.jpg
37KB, 405x336px
>>33714568
>>33714641
>>33714654
>>33714673
>>33714687
>>33714700
>>33714702
>>all
OP here
All very good points HOWEVER
>this guy has to be the embodiment of /k/
>PhD in making mega guns
>middle finger to the mother fucking man
>takes up a freelance job working for Saddam Hussein

Bull is a patron saint of /k/
Or should be at least
>>
>>33714687
No cannon projectile can reach orbit. It can either crash back down to earth or leave the influence of Earth alltogether.
>>
File: carl.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>33715153

He's the patron saint of /k/ but remember that /k/ is full of retards who would actually work for an iconoclast state if they were given unlimited slave labor to build guns and design uniforms.

fucksakes, at least half of the posters here live in ban states without becoming an FFL. That's a special type of stupid.
>>
>>33714817
honest days labor desu
>>
>>33714480

is something is a treat to the juices,that something gets killed.

If Putin accidentally glasses Israel the world will turn into a better place
>>
>>33714480
hey, i just watched that the other day, it was pretty good.

the us gov should have kept him on the payroll and not arrest him if they didn't want him helping enemy states.

also, jews killed him
>>
File: IMG_1220.jpg (45KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
>>33715167
The dude was basically a gun scientist.
That's pretty fucking /k/
I was being facetious but god damn he's at least a martyr in spirit. Could've been a real life super villain.

God damn Jews.
>>
>>33714722
>Anon, if it can reach orbit it can strike where it wants at will, on the cheap.
Wrong. It could not transverse or elevate. Artillery that can only point in one FIXED direction is worth jack shit.
>>
>>33714734
Do these two have a knife or something? it was just wild swinging while getting magdumped
>>
>>33716779
fucking WRAUNG
>>
>>33717079
>Iraq could into high inclination orbits
Think again.
>several hours warning
Worthless as a weapon.
>>
>>33717292
>think again
the additional dV required is not nearly as high as you think it is
>several hours warning
not how that works
We're talking about a launch vehicle which would be regularly used for commercial insertions. You can keep them in orbit for days or weeks without much complication for standoff or simply for multiple vehicle attacks. Alternatively, *gasp* -you can change inclination after launch-
Sure for a specific target you have one window every few orbital periods, but that's not a problem.
>>
>>33714641
>The cannon he was building had ZERO merit as a weapon
Doesn’t matter; the advantage of Iraq having the means to launch imagery & signal gathering satellites it would have been a huge advantage to them. It wouldn't surprise me if he was knocked off by the Iranians, or even the outside possibility the US did it so the NRO could keep it's monopoly on providing imagery to the gulf states.
>>
>>33714480
>So did this guy have a PhD in super-mega-guns or what?
Pretty much.
>How have I never heard about him before?
Because you're new.
>>33714641
>The cannon he was building had ZERO merit as a weapon.
Reread OP. The cannon wasn't the only thing he was doing for the Iraqis. He also designed the Al Fao howitzer for them and was helping on extending the reliable range of Iraq's SCUDs long enough to hit Israel.
>>
>>33714734
>That random dude coming out of nowhere and flattening the Palestinian with a chair
Kek
>>
>>33718533
>the jews murdered a man for helping Iraqis take pictures
Oh, that's MUCH more moral!
>>
>>33718578
He was the youngest person in the history of Canada to have earned a PhD, or something to that effect.

>I had a pic of Bull but dunno which folder its in.
>>
>>33718596
>based chairman
>>
>>33714568
So he was anot educated man who lacked responsibility and patriotism, who ended up being killed because he was building a giant canon for terrorists to kill gold niggers.
>>
File: 818719599.jpg (171KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
818719599.jpg
171KB, 640x960px
>>33714480
>He was warned by Mossad to stop but didn't and paid the price.

Damn Hasbara is watching /k/ just as closely as they watch /pol/.

Pretty creepy.
>>
>>33714702
fuck them. I hope I'm alive to see the day they catch a nuke.
>>
>>33715546
You better look good!

You know, for when you get stabbed with a knife!
>>
>>33716779
It is not hard to nudge the projectile at the muzzle or otherwise perturb the initial ballistic state in a calculated matter, which at the range it would have fired, was perfectly fine to aim with. As a bombardment weapon it simply needed to be built in place already aimed and rely on its own inaccuracy to spread out the impacts. It never needed to traverse. Hitler didn't need V3 to traverse and neither did Saddam need Bull's gun to.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.