[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think about the Hetzer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Hetzer.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Hetzer.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
?
>>
Hetzers gona hetz
>>
>>33714388
I pity the crew that were punished by being assigned to one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai3lHmzbvts
>>
tank for manlets
>>
>>33714407
this.
>>
>>33714388
for starters that's not Hetzer, that's a Jagdtpanzer 38(t), Hetzer was name of another vehicle & got somehow associated with Jagdtpanzer 38(t)
>>
>>33714388
The jagdpanzer 38(t) was fine enough for what it was. Meaning a relatively old and light chassis, which the germans had a ton of and couldnt really use as tanks anymore.

Low silluette and a ok punch with its cannon lead to that it was relatively modern for its time. As far as i heard, the swiss used a version of it until the 70ies/80ies.

It was crammed as fuck though. But i just love the look of it. A little cute doomturtlette.
>>
>>33714422
Not a problem. Slavs coped with worse and prevailed.
>>
>>33715241
It being called Hetzer was a period phenomena.

The E-10 meant to replace it was under the designation "hetzer" during development, and supposedly it caught on with troops after Skoda conflated the names in official documentation.
>>
OP, do you happen to have an upskirt shot of the hetzer. I need it for research purposes
>>
They were the technicals of their time, except built more systematically and slighlty more armored. Very good economy and use of otherwise outdated parts - but so is a hmg mounted on a trike. You would rather sit in a proper tank if you could choose.
>>
File: mmu_get_jpeg.jpg (13KB, 362x182px) Image search: [Google]
mmu_get_jpeg.jpg
13KB, 362x182px
>>33715525
>They were the technicals of their time
>>
>>33715377

not OP but if you are in search of something modeling related check Missing-lynx forums,or be more clear about the upskirt shot cause I some Hetzer material too
>>
>>33714407
fpbp
>>
More frontal armor than the tiger at the weight of 15 tons.
>>
>>33714388
Cute
>>
>>33715241
>that's a Jagdtpanzer 38(t), Hetzer was name of another vehicle & got somehow associated with Jagdtpanzer 38(t)

...to the point that the Jagdtpanzer 38(t) is now called the hetzer.
>>
File: Hetzer_Jump.png (193KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
Hetzer_Jump.png
193KB, 584x329px
>>33714388
it's the best tank
>>
Useless tank with a useless gun. Its only merits were being cheap and having a low profile.
>>
>>33716909
The swiss G13 crews alledgedly also called them Hetzer
>>
I find it sexually attractive.
>>
File: 4102_5.jpg (72KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
4102_5.jpg
72KB, 728x409px
>>33714388
I think it's a casemate spg with nice angles and a solid base chassis

what's there to say?
>>
>>33719825
BS. Great little tank destroyer, particularly against American/British Tanks.
>>
>>33720273
rip
what a man
>>
its a gay stug
>>
>>33714388

Effective, low, and an ergonomic nightmare.

I suspect they were a lot less efficient in combat than we think nowadays.

>Commander cannot see forward unless he's standing
>>
>>33719825
Except the gun was decent for the time period, being the same as that mounted on later StuGs and roughly equivalent to that mounted on the later Panzer IVs. It's downsides were pretty much the lack of ergonomics, but they worked with what they had.
>>
>>33718703
>Ghost Division plays in the background
>>
File: 4652621638.gif (176KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
4652621638.gif
176KB, 500x299px
>>33722053
he opened and offered me a beer once, in all seriousness, while i was onstage after a show meeting a family friend's band mates.
i was 13.
truly one of the greats.
>>
meme tank destroyer
>>
>>33723371
I'm fairly sure the commanded had a periscope.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.