[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ Is It possible to make an empty canned air can into a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Hey /k/ Is It possible to make an empty canned air can into a suppressor?
> pic related.
>>
somehow it will work.
be ready for faggots shitting in the thread with
>muh atf
>>
it probably wouldn't work very well, but nothing's stopping you from putting it on the end of your rifle and finding out for yourself.
>>
>>33713812
>one poster in this thread
Gotcha atf man
>>
>>33713812
Any ideas How? would i have to Put baffles In It sorry im new to Suppressors.
>>
>>33713835
Basically that yeah. Make sure to lube up the baffles with ammonia. It will fuse them for a perfect fit. Now get a spray bottle with 90% bleach 8% water and 2% lemon juice. Spray the solution onto the baffles. It will act like a weld and hold it in place until you need to replace them. Good luck.
>>
>>33713900
Chlorine gas.
>>
>>33713775
Go to YouTube and educate yourself
>>
>>33713900
Kek
>>
you could use wipes instead
>>
>>33713900
Wtf, I did this and now it's covered in beautiful crystals.
>>
File: FaceApp_1491942253179.jpg (115KB, 691x691px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1491942253179.jpg
115KB, 691x691px
>>33713981
kek, you werent supposed to use a pennie
>>
>>33713775
Nope. If anything, It'll make it louder cuz it's an echo chamber
You need to have fins inside to have sound bounce off and dissipate
>>
>>33713775
Probably, but you'll need wipes of some sort and a method of keeping them in place.

But at that point you're just taking a metal tube and adding wipes to it, and you can just do that with a regular old metal tube from the hardware store.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.