[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently went back to work part time while in school. I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 07-taxi-driver.jpg (218KB, 632x472px) Image search: [Google]
07-taxi-driver.jpg
218KB, 632x472px
I recently went back to work part time while in school. I get about 200 every other weekend since they only have me work every other weekend but the have me work 21 hours when I'm there. What should be my next purchase since I'm obviously not going to save my money like a responsible adult but spend it all on a gat that I will use every so often.
>>
get some guns that use the same caliber of rounds as those guns you already own. Getting new ammo is just painful.
>>
>>33713590
How much do you want to spend?
>>
>>33713903
up to a grand, I'm not looking for something god tier just another gun
>>
>>33716065
Get something not close to what you currently own but has ammunition interchangeability.

Own striker fired pistols? Get a hammer fired one.

Own polymer pistols? Get a metal one.

Nothing but double stacks? Single stack.

Something fun that won't just be a rehash of a model you already own
>>
>>33716088
thanks, I might get an ak since I already have an sks and a ton of ammo for it
>>
do you already own a shotgun? a box of wally world 12 ga, a box of clays and a buddy makes for a really fun cheap afternoon.
>>
>>33716273
that might actually be what I get, I have a 20 ga for bird hunting and I want to get a 12 ga for security reasons
>>
>>33713590
Fuck you, be responsible

Save 100-150 and spend 50 on ammo for guns you already have
>>
>>33716371

Mossberg 835 for the most contrast with your 20 guage and can still buy ammo anywhere for. It's is a beefed up 500 that can accept the normal 2 3/4" shells and up to 3 1/2". Get it along with a set of quality chokes for steel shot and it already comes with a turkey choke normally. Normal 2 3/4" 00 buckshot is 9 pellets, 3 1/2" normally comes at 18 pellets and max dram. If you're worried about steel penetration, steel BB shot still goes through both sides of a rabbit at 30 yards. If you only get one extra steel shot choke, go with a quality long range, the scatter that comes with all that extra shot is orgasmic.
>>
>>33717256
this
>>
>>33716273
This. Shotguns are so fun. Get either a semi-auto or over/under though imo.
>>
>>33713590
So sm i right? You make 400 per month? Dont buy anything. Save until you have a real income. Mom wants you to move out someday. Well, maybe not mom but dad sure as hell does.
>>
>>33719682
What if you dont have a dad but a grandmother that loves you and is lonely with out kids running round?
Also OP get a place and a truck/car/better income first before you buy guns...I know /k/ is all about being into guns but spending your last dollars on guns is irresponsible and wasteful.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.