[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think about HMG's STG line?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 13

File: hmgstg44.jpg (328KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
hmgstg44.jpg
328KB, 1400x933px
The mega autist within me would really like to buy this weapon, but the wait time and lack of being able to see it in person and get a feel for it makes me hesitant.

Anyone handled HMG's modern take on the STG44?
>>
>>33710269
>incorrect stampings
>AR mags
>jammomatic
>always delayed
>months overdue
Its the kickstarter scam applied to guns, basically;

>"we will make a cool product, give us money!"
>receives money
>delays, item gets less cool, delays,etc
>"Sorry we are out of money :^)"
>>
>>33710291
So if my alternative to get this wehraboo's wet dream is to join the mememerga communists and steal one from ISIS, it seems like a decent option

>AR mags
You mean the plastic specialty mags? They are making stg style 50 rd mags, just plastic.
>>
>>33710291
>>jammomatic
>>always delayed
oh shit have an extra (you) because i'm retarded

what are the sources on it being a jammamatic? And as far as it being delayed, I have read some /k/ guys cancel their orders due to long delays, which made me think if anyone has actually received this thing yet.
>>
CAN YOU FUCKS STOP SHILLING THIS PIECE OF SHIT

EVERY FUCKING DAY THERE'S A THREAD ABOUT HURR WHAT DOES /K/ THINK ABOUT THE HMG """"">STG"""""

FUCK OFF SHILLS
>>
>>33710336
>search catalog
>ctrl f stg
>see nothing
>genuinely interested
>make thread
>retard spergbumps it
t-thanks..
>>
File: 1465953665588.gif (408KB, 450x201px) Image search: [Google]
1465953665588.gif
408KB, 450x201px
>>33710306
>They are making stg style 50 rd mags
>>
>>33710291

>incorrect stampings

Would you rather it be $5k because reproducing something from the fucking 1940s is expensive and complicated?
>>
>>33711877
here's the link for you
https://www.hmgunworks.com/product/hmg-sturmgewehr-magazine/

>>33711909
right, that's kind of my thought as well.
>>
people are making too much of a goddamn fuss about it.

Let them develop it.
Let the reviews/ review videos come out.
Make your decision once there's a known reputation

Spergs buying something expecting it to be one thing then something else coming out.... It's like No Man's Sky all over again, except no false advertising.
>>
>>33710269
Here are my thoughts:

>Later than expected production
It was shitty of them to think they'd be done way sooner than they will be, but at least they're making sure they aren't pitting out a piece of shit.

>muh magazines don't look authentic enough
Buy your own originals for a small fortune, or ask that HMG make you original clones for a small fortune.

>muh stamping don't look right!
Would you rather they change the design so they have to produce more small parts, so it can cost even more? H&K trigger packs are an objectively good idea for people that want to tool with their gun. Saves money too. And it's already been explained that to fit the HK trigger pack AND have original stampings, you'd need to add material to the already stamped part, which would cost you more.

For the most intense autists, it won't be good enough, but then again nothing is ever good enough for them. For people that want what is a product-improved STG44 and don't want to spend 50k on an original, this is your only shot. Anyway, it's cool that you can fuck with these like you can an AR.
>>
File: 1486399805599.jpg (1MB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
1486399805599.jpg
1MB, 2896x2896px
>>33710269
Every year I spend thousands of dollars on original WWII German militaria, so when I first saw this I thought about getting one.
After researching it though, my honest opinion, is the HMG STG is not even Wheraboo tier

>OMG IT WOULD HAVE ADDED $2000 MORE DOLLARS TO MAKE IT AT LEAST LOOK ACCURATE

I would pay 3-4k for an accurate reproduction, but I'm not gonna pay 2k for some half ass attempt to make one. I honestly just don't see the point in spending this much money on something like this. Let's be honest, the STG while amazing for the time, isn't the best rifle to begin with. I can understand changing some of the internals since the STG had some issues, but to not even try to make it LOOK accurate... it just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather buy a Denix replica than spend 1800 on a special snowflake gun that is neither a reproduction, nor a "new" firearm. It just doesn't make any sense to me, like why even make it if it's not an actual reproduction and doesn't even look like an original?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but who is the target audience here?
>>
>>33714092
They have to chose between pricing it at 4-5k and having it be bought by a handfull of autistic wehraboos or building it to cost ~2 or less and selling it as a range gun to more folks who will settle for something close enough and not in 22lr and they decided they care less about a few autists than everyone that used a blurry stg in cod or moh or other that are interested in the rifle but not interested in spending 4-5k for a range toy.
>>
>>33714092
Besides the untreated wood I think the bottom one looks fine. It's an interesting gun. Why do you hate interesting guns?
>>
>>33710291
>jammomatic
I am forced to question your heterosexuality until you provide sauce on that, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>33714330
There's a video of Jesus shooting an early prototype that has quite a few stoppages for reasons that were expected, explained and addressed.
>>
>>33710318
Ian put up a video firing 5 rounds through the prototype which proceeded to jam about 3 out of the 5 times. Then he spent the rest of the video defending it.
>>
>>33714756
I'm getting really tired of you fags out right lying. The issues were issues that they were still working out. They haven't even made a production prototype yet so you can fucking shove it up your ass.
>>
>>33710269
I like it but the lebbit-tier /k/ hivemind hates it because the stamping pattern on the trigger housing and the magazine catch is all fucky. The only thing I don't like is the horrendous plastic magazine so here's to hoping that someone comes out with a steel mag for the thing later.
>>
>>33714748
Also for one more opinion about the StG:
An authentic copy would cost shittons and not last very long. This is a known fact.
The problem with the StG is that it was designed around kraut wartime capabilities which simply results in a suboptimal gun that isn't cheap for modern manufacturing and is full of bits that will need to be replaced often. None of the survivors that pop up in 3rd world photos work properly.

I fully understand the reasons why HMG do what they're doing. I'm not interested in one at all though because the StG as a gun doesn't excite me as much as other historical pieces, it's just a mediocre assault rifle with some interesting history attached.
>>
>>33714789
>b-but muh trigger housing stampings
>muh mag well
>mum-muh
>>
>>33710269
Wait until the reviews start coming in. Seriously, never buy anything new and over a few hundred bucks within the first 6 months minimum.

You let them work the bugs out first.
>>
>33714773
Already exists.
https://www.keepshooting.com/stg-44-magazine.html
>>
>>33710291
HMG goal -STG Reproduction that will cost under $1800 US
But autist want period correct Replica that will cost left nut and wont really buy the gun.

>incorrect stampings
Trigger group is different,simple design and reliable.
Adding more groves doesn't make the part stronger its just visuals that will cost more money(new stamping dies,additional stress on the metal requiring how much material needed,which means more developing time and in the end cost more money).
The one on the picture is the original trigger group in which the housing on the gun was created to support all that junk since the metal used was not up to required quality.

>AR mags
Already addressed in the 5 hour long videos that none of you other to actually watch before posting.
They have to make some initial shipments in order to gather some money.
There will be steel mags pariod.
Machines and labor cost money they simply dont have now.

>jammomatic
5 round through pre-prototype means nothing.
I have more malfunctions yesterday because shit ammo.

>always delayed
And yet they stated that production started and orders will be filled next month.

>months overdue
???
>>
File: 67.jpg (143KB, 864x907px) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
143KB, 864x907px
>>33714918
and here is the picture
>>
>>33714843
Learned that the hard way with the XCR. Absolute trash.
>>
>>33711909
It would have literally cost them nothing extra to have made the stampings look correct.
Nobody here is saying that they should get it perfect down to every last detail, but something like that - there is no real good reason not to make it look right.
>>
>>33715140
>It would have literally cost them nothing extra to have made the stampings look correct
Are you a machinist or a machine shop worker?
>>
>>33714320
Wehraboos are cosplayers. The point of the cosplay is to look the same. You are missing the point. They don't do it for "interesting" they do it for looks.
>>
>>33710306
the magwell is stanag
the plastic mags are stanag mags
>>
>>33714320
every small detail is different
the mags are plastic
the handguard is fucked
the trigger housing is fucked, the selector lever is completely in the wrong place
the mag release is on the wrong side and is the wrong style
the magwell and magazines are too long front to back to accommodate idiotic 5.56 and .300 memeout conversions
>>
>>33714849
those don't work in the HMG STG because they made the magwell a STANAG magwell to accommodate the other calibers
that's part of why the gun looks derpy is because they had to strech and modify everything to make that change
>>
>>33714918
>trigger group
they can use a different or simplified internal trigger group, but that doesn't stop them from making the now purely cosmetic stampings look correct

>AR mags
they could have forgone the conversion calibers and used original magazines which are already being replicated by third parties
they could then have kept the mag release on the correct side and had to stretch other areas less AND had to do less reengineering
>>
File: HMG StG STG44 comparison.png (914KB, 964x692px) Image search: [Google]
HMG StG STG44 comparison.png
914KB, 964x692px
>>
>>33710269
if you want one, get one. its not a scam, if you cant wait, they will give you your money back.

and everyone who pisses and moans about it not being an EXACT replica is fucking stupid and wouldent actually buy it anyways, they just want to bitch.
it wasnt supposed to be a replica, its an stg44 that has been improved on. the original literally beat its self to death, it was a disposable rifle.
>>
File: 1335932751377.gif (40KB, 596x299px) Image search: [Google]
1335932751377.gif
40KB, 596x299px
>>33711909

I actually kinda would.

I'd pay that kind of money for any accurate, usable reproduction war-era firearm. They're already doing it with the BAR.
>>
File: 1490937146604.png (23KB, 333x485px) Image search: [Google]
1490937146604.png
23KB, 333x485px
>>33714092
lol well while people like you cry and have NOTHING, ill enjoy my HMG STG44 with a few more modern modifications.
seriously /k/ is that kid who sits in the corner at the party because
> "all they have is diet coke, and vanilla cake, and cheese pizza, i dont like those things mom, im going to sit here and pout."
>>
>>33716361
then pay someone to build it and fuck off.

majority of people just want a similar repro that wont cost an arm and a leg. if you have money to blow on a range toy like that, then go have someone tool up and make one for you.

this project wasnt for autismos.
>>
>>33714766
wehraboos will defend this
>>
>>33710269
We have this fucking thread every fucking day. Fuck off and sage
>>
File: 1481404678834.jpg (141KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481404678834.jpg
141KB, 818x960px
>>33710269
>it's another IT'S NOT A REPLICA!!1! thread
>>
>>33715140
>intentionally weakening the design for a part not necessary without full auto
kys
>>
>>33715156
>Are you a machinist or a machine shop worker?
I think the anons that are the most upset don't even know what a stamping press is, or how retardedly expensive dies are. It's a stupidly expensive manufacturing process, at the beginning.

t. worked in several machine shops and operated several presses
>>
>>33715701
Well, now you'll have to settle when it comes to your weird dress ups where you still lose the fucking war.
>>
>only vaguely similar to original STG
>plastic mags
>costs like $3000
pass
>>
>>33716290
>to accommodate idiotic 5.56 and .300 memeout conversions

You know, those features are actually appealing to us normies.
>>
>>33716650
>to us normies
this is really my problem with the gun

it's for casuals
it isn't a serious rifle for competition or hunting or defense
it isn't close enough to the original for reenacting or for anyone who is deep into the history of the original StG

the caliber conversions is an extension of that casualization
they're trying to capture the market of people who want an StG, but don't care if it looks right, aren't going to use the rifle for reenacting or serious use, but also want to use magazines and ammunition for rifles they already own

maybe they'll sell, but I think the whole thing is stupid
>>
>>33716650
this

7.62x39 is the only other chambering they should have done past the original Kurz
>>
>>33716812
Yeah man, they should be catering to the lucrative 4chan sperglord market. You know those discerning individuals have money to burn.
>>
>>33716649
This
>>
>>33714918
Why do buy HMG when you can have much better AR for half of the price?
>eeeeeh... it looks like StG 44 like in my Nazi games/movies/posters?
>oops, it doesn't
>>
>>33716905
no, they should be catering to serious collectors who really, really have money to burn

the PTR44 was crap and people still were willing to pay $5k for a broken ass gun that needed another $1k in work to function
even at $3k, HMG would have made a killing
>>
>>33717025
This is what colt did for their recent line of Vietnam era looking ARs. Spoiler alert, nobody is gonna buy them.

You're asking a company making its first foray into selling complete guns to basically commit suicide in order to lessen the anxiety and rage of autistic wastes of life and a supposed few richfags. Most people aren't autistic about minor details, and are easier to please with something that's cheap enough to have a way bigger potential audience.
>>
>>33716812
>this is really my problem with the gun

The only problem is your autism.
>>
File: 1461958471499.jpg (24KB, 335x371px) Image search: [Google]
1461958471499.jpg
24KB, 335x371px
>>33717085
>AR
>>
>>33717100
You really making a deal of that is all the evidence I need to fully support my argument.
>>
>>33710269
It triggers autists.
>>
File: 1492637015189.png (126KB, 296x151px) Image search: [Google]
1492637015189.png
126KB, 296x151px
If the Nazis had good materials, plus if they magically had access to cheap HK trigger packs and p-mags, then it would look just like it does. Checkmate, Jews.
>>
It doesn't look quite as bad with the finish unfucked like that, to be honest. The last few times I saw it they all had some kind of thin dogshit finish that looked especially bad on the stock trunnion.
>>
It's vaporware just like the FB Radom stuff, the Chinese bullpup shotgun, and the .50 BMG AK. Trying to gofundme a memegun has never worked out before, as far as I know.

Just save your money for the Lithgow (that will supposedly come to the US eventually) if you want something ridiculously ugly and expensive that will actually work properly.
>>
File: 1399324566682.png (129KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1399324566682.png
129KB, 308x308px
>>33716404
>then go have someone tool up and make one for you

See I would, but people are trying to sell guns to idiots like you so they fuck up and make something that appeals to no one.

If the HMG was under $1000 it would be perfectly acceptable, but it's not. It's expensive and it isn't accurate enough to appeal to the autismos like me who have that kind of money for replica/reproduction-ish guns.

Buy one, impress the noguns turds who you take to the range, defend it on the internet. No matter how you slice it, it's a mediocre range toy lookalike and that's ALL it's good for. There's a reason they have to try to sell short barrel and "tactical" shit for it, so fools can try to pretend they got something useful for their money, since the replica aspect is out the window.

For that kind of money I can either get something more practical or spend a few more bills since I'm already ass-deep in commitment by then, and get a reproduction of a different rifle that isn't garbage.

Meanwhile absolutely nothing stops them from trying harder to make a more accurate design. Excuses about their engineers not knowing tolerances is a cop-out because they're using all new materials either way. Like a modern company can't build a higher quality version of a late-WW2 stamped trashmetal rifle with the same specs.
>>
>>33717551
>If the HMG was under $1000
It probably will be eventually, given how stamping is a really expensive process at the beginning.
>>
>>33717594

I think a lot of the animosity would fade out if it did get that low in price.
>>
>>33714092
>>33714169
>>33714320

There are hundreds of better, more interesting, aesthetically pleasing, rare guns for under 2k. There is no reason to buy this airsoft-looking knock off for that price. That FCG housing looks like it belongs on a walmart kids toy
>>
>>33717607
It probably will, eventually, because of the reason I posted. How manufacturing of a new product works is a lot more intensive than just copying an existing example and running with it, and that's something I think a lot of anons don't get. Doesn't excuse all the times they thought they'd be done sooner, but making something even just relatively new (or even just a near copy) takes a lot of work.
>>
File: 1458181368302.jpg (108KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1458181368302.jpg
108KB, 600x535px
>>33710336
>weapons board
>hey guys, lets have a discussion about this weapon
>no
>>
>>33710269
I think it's a huge waste.

If you're going to go through the time and effort to make a reproduction, at least do it right. As it stands it's a half-assed kind of lookalike that could be mistaken for a Chinese airsoft clone. It doesn't even look the same.
>>
>>33717085
but other companies HAVE been successful selling high priced replica guns

SMG Guns makes FG-42s, Ohio Ordnance Works makes BARs, SSD in Germany is and has been making all sorts of replicas of WWII German weapons (including accurate StG44s) for years selling only to the much smaller Euro market

and to be clear, I have no problem with the internal changes, but the external changes depart too much from the original to be interesting to me

the opinion of pro-HMG STG people seems to be that the external and internal changes are necessary and aceptable to get the rifle to market

my opinion is that they are the result of trying to cater to the wrong pricepoint and target audience and a result of taking shortcuts in the engineering and production

the rifle may work great, it may work better than the original, it may be cheaper to shoot than the original
but it doesn't look like the original, so it doesn't appeal TO ME
maybe I'm wrong and there is a market for this gun and they can continue production for many years
but I predict that after the preorders are filled and the initial hype dies down, the HMG will slowly fade into obscurity and will be known many years from now as a poor copy of the original StG

I hope I'm wrong
I hope they sell so many that they have enough capital to make a v2 or something that takes original mags and looks right, because then I'd buy one
>>
Utterly pointless weapon.
Spends what is presumably significant development money on looking like a cool historical gun, but ends up looking like a ten dollar chinese airsoft copy.
>>
What if they never wanted it to be a reproduction in the first place?
>>
>>33717497
>the Lithgow
is Lithgow making a StG?
or do you mean SSD?

or is Lithgow making something else?

TELL ME!
>>
>>33717727
SSD still failed to solve the shit lifespan, by the way.
>>
>>33717735
then what is the market?
the market is the same as those awful FLip

>>33717746
SSD manufactures it EXACTLY the way the Third Reich did
there should be some middle ground where the gun can look correct but benefit from modern metallurgy and manufacturing techniques

but, the point is, even with their very high priced clones, they have managed to survive and continue to produce firearms to this day
>>
>>33717727
>I hope they sell so many that they have enough capital to make a v2 or something that takes original mags and looks right, because then I'd buy one
If this sold well, they'd take away the lesson that getting the looks and magazine right are unnecessary. Why fix what sold well?
>>
File: 1359145149253.jpg (83KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1359145149253.jpg
83KB, 475x356px
>>33717735
Then it's literally just a shitty AR/HK91 hybrid thing.
>>
>>33717736
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/01/18/lithgow-atrax-f90-update-shot-2017/
>>
>>33717002
Why would you even buy guns in the first place lol
Are you criminal or something?
>>
>>33717761
*the market is the same as those awful Flip .22 "AKs" (although not as blatantly bad)
people who want a gun that sorta looks like a different gun, but is cheaper to shoot
>>
I'm not a fan of the STG, I never even paid attention to them until seeing these HMG threads. with that said the gun just looks bad. especially with a side by side comparison.
>you're being autistic. it's just a few minor details!
it's actually every minor detail. every minor detail is different. when you combine all those minor details, you have one major problem. they know and admit it looks completely different because they spend a lot of time defending it. I understand their reasoning. it doesn't change the fact that it looks like an airsoft gun.
>>
>>33717841
>i was never interested in buying the gun
>but still will shit on it lmao
>>
>>33710269
it does not look right
>>
>>33717860
>only shiteaters are allowed to criticize shit
>>
>>33717860
>only people who want the gun are allowed to criticize it
ok schlomo
>>
>>33717860
I'm trying to make the point that anyone can see the HMG looks like ass and you don't have to be an autistic wehraboo to notice how different the details are and how it makes the entire gun as a whole look bad.
I think the concept of the gun is brilliant. they seem like an honest and reputable company. but it simply looks like ass. the rifle looks. like. ass.
>>
>>33717868
>I come here to shitpost
>>33717878
>I also am partician of posting shit
>>
>>33717914
>you don't have to be an autistic wehraboo to notice how different the details are
No you don't, but it takes an autistic to care enough to bitch online about it, when they aren't even buying the damn thing.
>>
>>33717978
>don't complain about guns you aren't going to buy
>on 4chan
>on /k/

ok
>>
>>33717761
>SSD manufactures it EXACTLY the way the Third Reich did

Use a bunch of hand-fittings so if something breaks, you're fucked?
>>
>>33718020
to my knowledge, yes
and they manage to sell those

like I said, there's got to be a middle ground
if HMG had aimed for the $3k pricepoint instead, or even $2.5k, maybe they could have got the exterior looking right while keeping their internal improvements
maybe not
>>
>>33716327
Totally the same gun.
>>
>>33717978
I'm not buying it BECAUSE it looks like shit. if it looked good I'd be into it.
>>
>>33718252
This. HMGIDF doesn't seem to get that if it at least looked similar to the original then all the people criticizing it would actually want one.
>>
My biggest issue isn't even the stamping. The stock finish is what throws me off, it's horrible. Is there a way to darken it? What kind of wood are they using here? The light wood look likes airshit
>>
>>33718272
But it does look similar
You don't like it because it doesn't look exactly like it
>>
We should get one that shoots 7.62x39mm imho.
>>
>>33718387
It looks similar in the way a VZ 58 looks similar to an AK. If your standards are that low for a "reproduction" good for you.
>>
>>33718387
it has a similar silhouette. it doesn't come close to capturing that early/mid-century aesthetic. why is it so thin & flat looking?
>>33718337
the first thing I'd do is refinish the wood to look better, which is retarded considering it's price point.
>>
>>33718387
handguard
trigger housing
fire selector location and appearance
magazines
magazine well length front to back
magazine catch appearance and location (wrong side)
all small detail stamping
>>
>>33710318
well, california customers received it so they can "possess" it before it becomes a scurry salt rifle. So Commie fornia faggots got it at the end of 2017 so they can send it back...well, they got the receiver.
>>
>>33718420
They ARE making one in that caliber, plus 5.56, 7.92 Kurz, and .300 memeout

The fact that they're doing that alone makes me want one.
>>
>>33716620
Yes, dies are expensive.
That's why you make them right the first time.

You can't tell me making the die with correctish-looking stampings would have cost any more than making it look the way it does now.
The way it is, even somebody with only a passing interest in WW2 firearms will probably recognize that their STG is not quite right - we're not talking about autistic details like the thread pitch on the screws or the number of coils in the spring, here.

This isn't just that they made adaptations to the design to make it easier to manufacture, it's also that they completely disregard having it look right, even in places where it would have taken them zero additional effort or cost.

They're making a very nice STG "style" rifle, but an STG it is not.
>>
>>33719599
>very nice STG "style" rifle
I'm sorry for the folks that don't find that satisfying enough, but I'd be happy with it and so would a lot of other people.
>>
>>33719658
HMGIDF please fuck off, you will do nothing but defend HMGs lame mistakes till the end of the earth. you will always refuse to see the rational point of view, just like every other thread
>>
As for someone in MA who is going to get their FID this summer I'm excited.
>>
>>33719658
No I don't find it satisfying enough because there's no fucking point to a rifle that just kind of, sort of, maybe looks like an Stg if it's in a shadow 15 yards away. It's either a fucking repro or it's not. If it's not then what is the every living fucking point of basing it off a obsolete piece of shit?
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.