[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good time to demonstrate how to strip a gun, when it's loaded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4

File: gun cleanin.jpg (241KB, 708x1069px) Image search: [Google]
gun cleanin.jpg
241KB, 708x1069px
Good time to demonstrate how to strip a gun, when it's loaded and you are cruising down the highway.

If this already was posted / talked about I'll remove it, I have not been on /k/ for a while bros.
>>
>clean gun in car while moving
U wot m8
>>
>>33710231
hope he gets charged with manslaughter
>>
>>33710238
>waiting until you get home to clean your guns
i hope you like rust
>>
sorry heres article and date

http://www.press-citizen.com/story/news/2016/09/21/ui-graduate-student-dies-gunshot-wound/90784616/
>>
>>33710238
Oh shit some Somali guy did this to his friend up in MN last year. 2 blocks from a hospital friend still died :(

How fucking dumb do people have to be to not drop the mag and check the chamber. Crimeny.
>>
Its a tragedy for sure. Shame on the dumbass brother
>>
>>33710248

If he isn't charged I'll go find the prosecutor and "demonstrate how to clean a gun" to him.
>>
>>33710248
Charges or not, psychologically, he is fucked. You don't kill your sister and keep rolling.
>>
>>33710231
:c She was so cute and young and from Iowa.
>>
>>33710248
>>33710284
You guys are that eager to pay his room and board with your taxes? Can I have a grant?
>>
>>33710309

>criminals should go free because i don't want to pay taxes for the penal system

I would respond further but the "le edgy 12 year old libertarian" bait is so bad it doesn't even warrant what I've already written.
>>
>>33710307
>Iowa
Nothing of value was lost. Seriously, it's flyover nothing good comes from flyover country.
>>
>>33710297
this, expecially considering how idiotic this was, he's done for. He will remember this most every waking moment for the rest of his shitty life.
>>
>>33710309
throw out the junkies and you'll have plenty of room for morons like him
>>
>>33710332
>it's flyover nothing good comes from flyover country.
This
as someone who lives here I can say if the US was ever invaded we would be fine since practically nobody can point to Iowa on map.
>>
>>33710327
Yes, anon. That's exactly what I meant. Set them all free.

Or, just use them as zoos for people that are risks to society and quit creating societal rejects with felony records that will forever be sucking at your taxpaying teat.

There are other alternatives for accidental manslaughter than jail time.
>>
>>33710370

Hate to break it to you buddy but just because no one in Iowa is smart enough to find Iowa on a map doesn't mean the same goes for the rest of the world.
>>
>>33710373

Why not just behead them and save even more money?
>>
>>33710297
>You don't kill your sister and keep rolling
But that's literally what happened
>>
>>33710386
Mohammad's path is always an option, but I suspect that plan is going to be absolutely hell on eye witnesses to a violent crime.
>>
>>33710248
>>33710284
>>33710386
Found the edgy virgins
>>
>>33710386
functionally the majority are enslaved so they actually provide revenue, just not to the taxpayers.
>>
>>33710401
Thanks. I laughed and now I'll probably get diarrhea as comic justice.
>>
>>33710370
That said, flyover > south. Nothing gives me a harder erection than the thought of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Georgia being turned into a nuclear wasteland. These ''people'' are the worst creatures to crawl over this earth, and the worst tourists, too.
>>
>>33710434
>>33710370
>>33710332
Can you spot the Califags, kids?
>>
>>33710452
D.C., we're better than Cali. We have water and a budget surplus.
>>
>>33710459
>D.C.
Unless you're on Trump's payroll you can go fuck yourself.
>>
File: male feminist.jpg (67KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
male feminist.jpg
67KB, 643x960px
>up in arms over this
If you weren't fucking it, why are you so upset. White knighting a dead bitch is even worse than white knighting any other broad over the internet.
>>
>>33710412
if you text and drive and kill someone you go to jail for manslaughter. it's called gross neglicence. this applies here too.
>>
>>33710484
I'm on *your* payroll, friend. Trump is a clown, though.
>>
>>33710452
>Califags
Nope
>>
>>33710231
this guy should be charged with something. he either intentionally killed her or is the biggest fucking moron in the world and deserves to be punished for it.

cleaning a gun for instruction? while the person youre trying to instruct is driving? in a moving car?
>>
>/k/ gets a date.
>>
>>33710459
>water
Enjoy your fecal mater Dumb Cuck (DC)
>>
>>33710536
Are you implying anyone here drinks water from the tap? Well, I'm sure some people do but I sure as fuck don't.
>>
>>33710412

>charging someone with a crime is edgy

I don't think that word means what you think it means
>>
>>33710332
>Nothing good comes from flyover country
Except wives.
>>
>>33710554
Well, yes the men are far too busy overdosing on heroin to actually fuck their wives so they come for the BCC (Big City Cock)
>>
>>33710231
I was wondering why the fuck I hadn't seen this in the news considering I live just up the road in Cedar Rapids, then I saw the date.
>>
>>33710231
Shouldn't they describe the incident first before going on and on about "she was a good boi getting straight As" and stuff? The first sentence reads like she got shot by another cultured individual.
>>
File: sweetkid.png (579KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
sweetkid.png
579KB, 704x528px
>>33710572
That's right.
We release the old slapwagons back into the wild after a time.
We've done our bit and have moved onto her younger sister at that point.
>>
>>33710549
?the water is so loaded with human waste and chemicals and meds that nobody wants to drink it
>we have a water supply

Big city water is shit and it's a crime that it is allowed to be as bad as it is. You still have to soak/bathe in it and you absorb some of it.
>>
>>33710636
Well you didn't see it last September either did ya. I live near Wloo and didn;t either.

i am surprised that the media hounds did not blow this up into a real shit storm. It stayed fairly quiet.
>>
>>33710674
They were probably too busy crying about Trump at that point to really care. They still are.
>>
>>33710674
Handgun violence doesn't generate ad revenue like a semi-auto rifle will.

See Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
>>
>>33710434

You're like, so edgy man.
>>
>>33710459
>DC
Holy fuck. If you shits are better than Cali it's only because you occupy a separate plane of cancer, which in all honesty, you do. At least NoCal is somewhat redeemable.

t. Non-flyover state
>>
>>33710572
>>33710654
You city fucks are actually pretty funny
>>
>>33712381
>A-hyuk
>>
>people unironically using the term "flyover state"
literally neck yourselves
>>
>>33710231
So he accidently shot her, what's the big whoop?

He had an AD while trying to strip his gun ooo big deal. "muh car was moving" What is it illegal to strip your gun in the car? They're not going to say "dude was just feildstripping his sig" int he article, nobody knows what that means they're going to say "muh cleaning tutorial"

Also how did a shot to the leg even kill her, looks like bullshit anti gun propaganda to me
>>
>alright sis so when you're cleaning a gun ALWAYS make sure a loaded magazine is popped in, okay?
>>
>>33712445
nd and he probably hit an artery.
>>
>>33712445
her hip, not her leg. big difference.
>>
>Califags defending their communist state
>>
>>33710231
Natural Selection strikes again
>>
All of you people are so fucking stupid. All of you are either trying to be "shocking" by declaring, "NATURAL SELECTION, HOPE HE ROTS IN PRISON ID HAVE FUCKED HER LOL" or you're white knighting for the dead girl. It is unreal how you spectrum children handle stories by acting like 8th grade boys who have to "OUT TUFF" each other. Fucking bizarre.

This was a sad story that could have been prevented and is a good remind to practice the Four Rules.
>>
>>33710332
>nothing good comes from flyover country
found shillary
>>
>>33713011

Rule #1

Don't try to fucking disassemble a loaded gun with the muzzle pointing towards your sister who is DRIVING DOWN THE HIGHWAY AT 70+mph

This is gross negligence manslaughter, plain and simple.

"Oh noooo it was an unfortunate and sad accident nobody could have seen coming, we should all take the time to review basic gun safety"

You're the one here who needs to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>33710261
>Somali guy
>:(

From all us Minnesotans outside the shitties, no one's crying
>>
>one less roastie
who cares?
>>
>>33712445
>So he accidently shot her, what's the big whoop

...Never change, /k/
>>
semi-auto fags will defend this

#fudd4life
>>
>>33712860
If this was natural selection, her retarded brother would have been the one to shoot himself, not kill someone that was doing something with their life.

Anyway, no one's mentioned this: how divided the parents must've felt.
>>
>>33714177
Sad to say, but I kinda agree. I do like their Mediterranean restaurants though.

t. minneapolisfag
>>
File: 1486420658327.jpg (180KB, 459x833px) Image search: [Google]
1486420658327.jpg
180KB, 459x833px
>>33710493
>found the meninist
The reason people are upset isn't because a chick got shot dumbass, it's because someone was stupid enough to disassemble a gat in a car and royally fuck it up.
>>
>>33710401
Underrated post
>>
>>33710231
>masters
>social studies
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>33717472
How is working in social services a bad thing?
>>
>>33717505
The thing is don't get a masters in a field that doesn't even warrant a bachelors.
>>
>>33717578
Nowadays a lot of social services jobs require at least a bachelor's, oftentimes a bachelor's with proof you're in a master's degree program.

t. anon that's going into behavior analysis

When I think about it, how I enjoy working with the handicapped (mentally and physically), I realize that that's got to be part of why I have a hard time leaving this website.
>>
>>33717578

>The thing is don't get a masters in a field that doesn't even warrant a bachelors.

>Ive never worked with or around social services nor have I done my research. Instead, I will suggest the most vulnerable members of our society (including children, elderly, and the disables) be handled by uneducated, uncertified mouthbreathers at the states expense.

Do you ever stop and think to yourself "Why am I making bold claims about something I understand nothing about?" Because you should probably start.
>>
>>33717648
A lot of the workers at the bottom are Africans for some reason. I've worked with them, and most are pretty bad; only in it for the paycheck...funny part is, PCA/DSP pay is excruciatingly low, given how challenging it can be.
>>
>>33715298
She hung out with idiots, so nature selected her.
>>
>>33718851
Now how it works. The idiot is still there to breed and make more idiots. That's not natural selection if the idiot kills an innocent.
>>
>>33717953
Youre right in that. Social work is definitely not for everyone, so the whole education process helps weed a lot of the less desirables out. It just sucks though because the process to get in isn't worth the payout to most people unless they have a genuine desire to help people. Sucks that its how it works.
>>
>>33717648
Around here many of the CPS/social services caseworkers are literal highschool grads. They basically hire anybody fluent in ebonics (because blacks make up ~80% of CPS cases and ~40% of general social services cases despite being ~9% of the state population). Yes, there are Ph.D's and MD's, but for every 1 of them there are 5000+ with no college degree at all.
>>
>>33719129
That's weird then. In my state you have to have a bachelors minimum for most sensitive jobs (think CPS or other services like that) and a masters minimum is required for anything related to counseling (substance abuse, child abuse, etc etc.)

Either way though, the point I was making was that social services is a complex and necessary beast that isn't some throwaway liberal arts field like English or something. Its still liberal arts, just higher tier if done properly.
>>
>>33715306
:o
Where do you live
>>
>>33721759
Northern suburbs. You?
>>
>>33710231
Bullshit. This was a murder no fucking doubt
>>
>>33721838
South city, near the river
>>
>>33710252
You're almost as retarded as the guy
>>
>>33718871
But she was an idiot for hanging out with idiots.
>>
>>33710332
Yeah man living in a place where everyone minds their own business is so terrible.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.