[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That InRangeTV guy is such a bully to Ian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: karl_ian.jpg (60KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
karl_ian.jpg
60KB, 356x200px
It's really grating and putting me off the videos. Why is Ian even taking crap from him?
>>
>>33704410
I notice it too

It is off putting but I remember that Ian and Karl are both slightly autistic ( Karl is more so )

And that I don't know how Ian acts off camera. Every friendship has the one that is more of a jerk than the other
>>
>>33704410
Ian is a grown ass man. If he has a problem with the way he is being treated, he'll handle it himself.
>>
File: fM.png (20KB, 735x185px) Image search: [Google]
fM.png
20KB, 735x185px
I'm close to unsubscribing. I can't stand Karl much anymore .

He is very rude and arrogant.
>>
>>33705401
Karl isn't autistic. He's just an insecure twat. He wants people to think he's intelligent so he tries to dominate the conversation whether he has something worthwhile to say or not.
>>
>>33704410
>Why is Ian even taking crap from him?

Because the banter is just for the cameras and they both know it. The Ian and Karl we see on InRange are exaggerated versions of themselves, basically characters they're playing.

Shit like >>33705437 just makes me like Karl more, too. I guarantee that anybody who's ever run a YT or social media channel has wanted to do similar things on many an occasion.
>>
File: fmmm.png (39KB, 847x571px) Image search: [Google]
fmmm.png
39KB, 847x571px
>>33705479
Except most people don't because they have the decency to not make rude snarky remarks to the fans who pay them and allow them to go be autistic at shotshow simply because those fans made a remark on the pistol they're shilling.
>>
If you don't like it, then don't watch in-range.

You can always watch Forgotten weapons instead of a side channel.
>>
>>33705611
It's a fun channel, I'm just saying Karl comes across as a bit of a twat and their videos would be more enjoyable if he toned it down a notch or two.
>>
>>33704410
A gentleman doesn't rise to provocation.
>>
>>33705437
>>33705504
>using that as an excuse

I mean the guy doesn't take shit, but that pic is just stupid

It's a completely innovative design and costs less than HK pistols

If you want a glock, get a glocks
Stop trying to shoehorn your shit onto other guns
>>
>>33705768
>Costs less than hk pistols

If you're talking about the fucking mk maybe. You can get a uspc for 800~
>>
He doesn't seem snarky or comparative with Ian to me. He just is one if those people who dont have an off-switch when they start talking. He's clearly very energetic. Ian is obviously more reserved and sarcastic from the way he acts around Karl.

They're both knowledgeable on the subjects they cover and often have slightly differing viewpoints that make InRange really good to watch.
>>
>>33706021
>He doesn't seem snarky or comparative with Ian

*snarky or combative. Stupid ducking fucking phone.
>>
>what is banter
I'm sure if he was an actual asshole he and Ian wouldn't have so much enthusiasm and dedication.
>>
>>33706483
He's not an asshole, he's just a bit autistic. We all know someone like this, it's not a huge deal but it takes something away from the show.
>>
My buddy and I go shooting together all the time. He gets really excited about obscure things, and the granular inner workings of different firearms. I am more concerned with utility and functionality. He's pretty quiet and reserved, I'm a brash ballbuster. They are just complimentary personality types, no one is being bullied or taken advantage of; they are just playing up the dynamic for your entertainment.
>>
>>33706637
>everyone with a personality different than my own is autistic
t. doctor

kys desu senpai
>>
I've known Karl since before this TV stuff, maybe seen a couple episodes of his show now and again. He IS highly intelligent and very likely on the spectrum as they say by perhaps a tiny degree. he's a good dude.
>>
File: 1491945001125.jpg (255KB, 680x680px)
1491945001125.jpg
255KB, 680x680px
>yanks in charge of handling bants
>>
>>33708106
>very likely on the spectrum as they say by perhaps a tiny degree
So is literally everybody except for maybe the most basic of bitches or dudes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.