[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
Why does this fag need to post videos like this. braces are an awesome way to have a small ar or ak. posting this shit is the same as the guys who wrote emails and got it to where the atf had to say you cant shoulder this shit
>>
>>33704403
yeah so? the ATF already said you cant shoulder braces which they obviously don't enforce so what's the harm in making youtube videos about braces? the ATF might find out braces are popular and, gasp, people still shoulder them? so what, as long as you don't actually 'break the law' in videos nothing is going to happen, they can't and won't ban braces either because people would literally just shoulder buffer tubes instead so it'd be another arbitrary nonsensical ruling. just ignore what the ATF says and do what you want with your pistol
>>
Get fucked bootlicker commie faggot
>>
File: 1483130066903.jpg (181KB, 660x550px) Image search: [Google]
1483130066903.jpg
181KB, 660x550px
I wish he made videos about something else than those braces and suppressors. He used to be good.
>>
File: 1478807474461.png (427KB, 838x649px) Image search: [Google]
1478807474461.png
427KB, 838x649px
>>33704403
>Oh no! The atf might prosecute someone and have to defend their completely bullshit ruling in court. That sure would be awful!
>>
>>33706617

>tfw i went to the range with an illegal sbr and no one gave a fuck

D E V I O U S
>>
>>33704403
He's an ATF agent provocateur. They pay him to make shit like that so they can use it as 'evidence' to get the shit they want banned, banned.

Gun folks will suck his dick anyway. Gun folks will suck nearly any dick on the planet.
>>
>>33707102
Yeah, just like all the other times that's happened.
>>
>>33706617
Because it fucks over disabled shooters. The only reason the Sig brace became legal was because they were able to demonstrate that it was an almost necessary shooting aid for someone physically incapable of shouldering a rifle
>>
>>33707181
This is gonna come as a shock, but most people don't give a shit about anyone besides themselves. 15 minutes on the highway should show you that.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
>>33707181
i already told you they wouldn't 'ban' pistol braces and you just gave another good reason why they wouldn't, they genuinely don't care that much about arresting people who use their pistol like a rifle but they'll use that shit in court when you're in there for something more serious

>>33707023
>mfw range officer doesn't even know i have a short barreled 20mm auto cannon because I don't break the rapid fire rule so he doesn't even notice
>>
>>33706617
Because eventually they'll so
>nope, that's a stock, you're a felon, give it up
>>
>NFA nutkicker
>has registered and taxed suppressor
gay
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.