[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I found a bunch of these things behind Walmart. Would they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1000.jpg (127KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
127KB, 1000x750px
So I found a bunch of these things behind Walmart. Would they make decent range targets?
>>
>>33704003
Yes, but you could sell them off and buy actual targets and have money left over.
>>
Make sure to post pics of the aftermath on some retrogame forums if you decide to shoot them.
>>
>>33704003
not really
if you do, I hope you have the decency to pick up all the bits of plastic and circuitry that will undoubtedly be strewn about
>>
>>33704003

Why not sell them for like 10 bucks each, use the money to buy more ammo, or some cheap steel to shoot at?
>>
>>33704003
Yeah. Make sure to post videos of it online.
>>
>>33704003
Can you fit tannerite in them?
>>
>>33704047
>Retro gamers
>Playing pleb emulator shit
No thanks

>>33704053
Wait a few months and these things could be a couple hundred each.
>>
File: 1485668096021.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485668096021.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
>>33704003
As you know those are worth about 200 dollars each and you most likely don't even own a firearm.

/v/ please go back to walmart and buy a 200 dollar shotgun then come back
>>
I fucking loves dicks.
>>
>>33704003
Don't listen to what anyone tells you about what they're worth. Posting a youtube video of yourself shooting them will be worth a thousand times more.

Trust me. The benefits are beyond comprehension.
>>
>>33704003
Well, Nintendo says $60 each but eBay says $20,000
>>
>>33704003
>Nintendo
Nothing of value will be lost.
FIRE AWAY!!!!
>>
>>33704050

yah i believe that is illegal and will call the hazmat people

destroying electronic crap makes horrible trash

send it to recyclers
>>
Normies normies play nintendo. Throw those boxes out the windows.
>>
>>33704931
this

they're worthless trash and worth shooting, OP, but you shouldn't shoot them on public land. every little piece of trash you leave at a public range in the woods makes the libs hate us more. don't contribute to the slandering of our collective image.

if you have land of your own to shoot them on, then go for it, but please don't leave a mess on land that belongs to everyone.
>>
>>33704003
Might as well shoot them.
Emulators on a PC will offer an infinitely better experience anyway.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.