[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at a nice office that unfortunately just recently had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: T-Shirt-Vest-Snug-Fit-Front.jpg (59KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
T-Shirt-Vest-Snug-Fit-Front.jpg
59KB, 500x666px
I work at a nice office that unfortunately just recently had the building next to it converted to section 8 housing.

Naturally the area isn't that great anymore.

Recommendations for concealable body armor?

Any recommendations for body armor retailers?

Is bulletproofme legit?
>>
>>33700176
just get two old stop signs an bend them into body plates
>>
They closed up galls by forcing everyone to prove they're a cop so now the easy way to buy is ebay.
>>
>>33700176
Presumably this is a stopgap measure while you get a new job?
>>
>>33700234

Wait and see approach at this point. It's a great job and this is pretty much the only downside.

Building management is trying to crack down on the neighbors but there's not a whole lot they can do.

To be fair, nothing bad has happened except for a few car prowls but I'd rather get prepared than the alternative.
>>
>>33700202
AR500friends will defend this
>>
>>33700176
How nice can it be if they put up a housing project next to it?
>>
>>33700816

It was actually a rather nice apartment complex that got bought up by the Housing authority.
>>
>>33700176
What do you wear at work? Is it like a suit and tie kinda thing? Layers will help alot in not looking like you have a man girdle on. I personally would just try to get permission to conceal carry in the office, if they don't like it or something.

>You do have a gun right?
>>
>>33700176
>Is bulletproofme legit?
Sure, if you like paying 3x what you should.
>>
>>33701018

I usually wear a button up shirt with slacks so I'd like something not terribly bulky.

Yes I carry. I don't think there's a policy on it, I don't have that many coworkers and I'm fairly certain none of them would care if they knew I carried.
>>
>>33701057

If you have a place you've purchased from, I'm all ears. Google just spits out random sites and so forth but I'd love to know where other anons buy their armor.

I'm here to learn after all.
>>
>>33701084
E B A Y
B
A
Y
>>
>>33700949
>It was actually a rather nice apartment complex that got bought up by the Housing authority.
you business couldn't afford to buy it to keep the riff-raff out?
sounds like they don't give a shit about their employees.
>>
>>33701088

Thanks, didn't even think of that.

>>33701120

Why would my employer buy an apartment complex?

The complex is next door to our office building.
>>
>>33701061
Well as a very low block on a very shitty ruled based company pyramid myself, you should at least covertly look up the policy on guns. If you do have to, at the minimum reach for it late at night or something, the unscrupulous type might think there is an opportunity for a lawsuit vs your company. If it turns out there is a simple waver that you didn't sign, they would more than likely fire you to save their butts.

You know how it is nowadays, you could be totally screwed for nothing. I'm in California so we have alot of lawyers and plenty of rules you don't know you are breaking, depending on random local town your in.

But body armor, yes. eBay! Real deal companies sell their, not just random people. Some places have restrictions about shipping that stuff, but eBay will take some of the heat of the sellers side. Even if you the buyer ends up paying 10% more for that cover.
>>
>>33701232

Thanks anon, I was a little reluctant to ebay protective gear but you're right that it seems to be companies and not dudes selling out of their basements.

I really doubt my company has a policy on guns. It's certainly not in my employment contract and there's not a whole lot written up in general, but I guess I can try digging.

Thank you again anons.
>>
>>33701120
I'm sorry but do you know how much that costs?
You can't just buy it and sit on it either, you gotta maintain it.

You don't even know what kind of money that OP's company is moving.
>>
File: r523456345.png (631KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
r523456345.png
631KB, 1366x768px
>>33700176
What would Moon Man do, OP?
>>
>>33701018
A permission? You dumb pathetic nigger
>>
>>33701441
Just fucking carry it for fucks sake. I don't give a shit about rules and regulations when it comes down to my security. I carried in NYC last week and they can all eat my shit for all I care
>>
>>33700233
Galls is shit anyway.
>>
File: 23453563451.png (272KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
23453563451.png
272KB, 2000x2000px
>>33700176
Spray paint occult symbols around the neighborhood.

Niggers fear dark magic and will stay away. Works way better than swastikas.
>>
>>33703251
This is true. Niggers fear the occult more than the Klan
>>
>>33703155
>>33703213

Some of us have high security jobs where we aren't allowed to carry guns at work anons. I work in a company where every year or two, someone shows up with a gun and a list of names they plan on killing. My company's internal security have full auto ARs in their patrol cars but they still talk people down and get them into counseling rather than drop them.
>>
>>33703355
Whoops, meant
>>33703182
Not
>>33703213
>>
Holy Shit. I wanted a bulletproof vest forever. Took the Ebay advice. $200 for a vest and plates! Fuck bulletproofme.
>>
>>33700176
>concealable
Why conceal it? Put it on before leaving your house in the morning and then before you leave your office at the end of the day. If bike and cyclefags can gear up why can't you?
>>
>>33703282
>Niggers fear the occult more than the klan

What do you think those ghost costumes were for in the first place?
>>
>>33703355
Curious to know what you do, not the place you work at. Also if I wanted to kill someone I would just do it, giving names is a cry for help
>>
>>33703719
Aerospace manufacture and yes, they're always cries for help from employees. We also get the odd armed break in or someone trying to blow through one of the security gates that shouldn't be. It's just a rule that we can't have weapons on us or in our cars because at some point in my company's history someone has pulled a gun from a locker and shot someone and I knew a guy that ran out to his car and shot someone after work as they were getting in theirs.
>>
>>33700176
level 2 bullet proof clothing is actually a thing fyi
>>
>>33703665
Wait, that wasn't a ghost I slimed? Aw shit, Peter is gonna be pissed.
>>
>>33701088
dont do this
you dont want to buy used shit or get swindled.
>>
>>33700176

You're better off getting friends.
>>
>>33704224
Bullet proof clothing is expensive as fuck though.
>>
>>33703251

what are these things
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.