[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Media says Carl Vinson CSG heading to Korea >Trump confirms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 170415-N-BL637-044.jpg (4MB, 3000x1742px) Image search: [Google]
170415-N-BL637-044.jpg
4MB, 3000x1742px
>Media says Carl Vinson CSG heading to Korea
>Trump confirms this, talks about an "armada"
>USN then casually posts an image of the ship heading south towards the Indian Ocean
>Turns out it won't be heading north for weeks

Was this some sort of brilliant act of brinksmanship, or shear incompetence and miscommunication?
>>
>>33699161
Probably a little of all of the above. Unless there's a full on hot shooting war going on right now, it takes a lot of time and resources to retask a CSG, especially when it's already taking part in planned exercises with the Aussies.
>>
File: chess.jpg (68KB, 591x555px) Image search: [Google]
chess.jpg
68KB, 591x555px
>>33699161
Have you forgot how many levels of chess we're currently playing?

Just today it comes out that one of the victims killed by the Fresno shooter who hated white people, was a white ANTIFA who hated white people.
>>
>>33699161
>locked deck
REEEEEE
>>
This administration makes a staggering amount of relatively basic errors.

But it also holds the media in utter contempt, and I kind of respect that.
>>
>>33699344
meh that's hardly locked.
>>
> "USS Carl Vinson has carried out joint exercises with Australia over the past several days," the military source here said.

>"The exercises were wrapped up, and the USS Carl Vinson will sail to the Korean Peninsula," the source said, adding that South Korea and the U.S. are discussing plans to conduct a joint exercise with the Carl Vinson after it arrives in South Korea's East Sea sometime between April 25 and 28.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/04/19/0200000000AEN20170419004300315.html
>>
not happening, unload blue balls before you get testicular cancer.
>>
File: 1489784441655.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1489784441655.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>33699215
>Just today it comes out that one of the victims killed by the Fresno shooter who hated white people, was a white ANTIFA who hated white people.
no way. is this real?
>>
>>33699161
>brilliant act of brinksmanship
They went through with the missile test anyway. Unless the claim somehow made the missile explode on the launchpad out of sheer terror.
>>
>>33699161
5 D C H E S S
D
C H E Q U E R S
H U
E P
S T R A T E G E M
S R
B A L L G A M E
>>
File: IMG_4632.png (318KB, 505x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4632.png
318KB, 505x858px
>>33700115
Indeed. We can no longer make things up more ridiculous than truth.

His wife's quote was along the lines of "we must not use this time to be angry, but to heal."
>>
>>33700115
Perhaps if their self hating dad was "strong like mom" the cuck wouldn't have died by the hands of the race he spent his life apologizing to.
>>
File: IMG_4633.jpg (162KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4633.jpg
162KB, 960x960px
>>33701159
Pic related.
>>
>>33700985
They didn't test a nuke, and China is now applying pressure on them.
>>
>>33701138
He clearly didn't hate white people since he was married to one and most of antifa is white. He hated racism and white supremacy, which makes being shot by a black backlash-racist more or a tragedy than an irony.

It's not fundamentally different from the terrorist plan in The Siege.
>>
>>33701247
He hates the very identity of being white, while labeling anyone that doesn't want to see white people disappear a Nazi.

I hope as he bled out he realized how stupid he was. Just like that BLM advocating white faggot in NY that got stabbed to death by a black male on the subway.

To quote the murderer's friend:
"Just because you kill someone, doesn't make you a killer."

Bravo Jamal. Bravo.
>>
>>33699161
>media has to backtrack when the photo of the Carl Vinson crossing that straight circulates, pretending they never omitted the late April arrival detail
>>
>>33701257
>They didn't test a nuke, and China is now applying pressure on them.
They can't test nukes every day, it's estimated that they can only produce enough fissionable material for about one device per year. China is always 'applying pressure', might mean something, might not.

>>33701294
>He hates the very identity of being white, while labeling anyone that doesn't want to see white people disappear a Nazi.
That doesn't make him anti-white, just anti-white supremacist. Lots of people just don't want race to be a factor. I'm sure he never said that he wants white people to disappear but I bet he said that he wants people to stop thinking of themselves as white/black/etc and just think of themselves as people.

You're trying to argue that being against racism makes you a racist because you're attacking your own race. It's not true.
>>
>>33701330
You're an idiot. I would put 30 of your pay checks on the fact that you don't even own a gun.
>>
>>33701261
When his wife also hates whites it fits. The white guilt movement make no sense nor does it try to. Cuck got cucked right into the grave. Too bad 3 others got taken out too.
>>
>>33701330
>They can't test nukes every day,

Strawman, no one claimed they do.

>it's estimated that they can only produce enough fissionable material for about one device per year.

They tested two devices in 2016.

>China is always 'applying pressure', might mean something, might not.

China is the reason North Korea still functions as a state, China telling Kim to knock it off means more than the US telling Kim to knock it off.
>>
>>33701432
About one device per year.

HURR THEY TESTED TWO IN ONE YEAR LOLOL THEY CAN TEST TWO EVERY YEAR.

Shut the fuck up you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>33701374
Holy shit, not even him but you got wrecked and your only recourse was a totally irrelevant ad hominem. Way to fucking prove his point
>>
>>33701432
>China is the reason North Korea still functions as a state, China telling Kim to knock it off means more than the US telling Kim to knock it off.
Yeah but only if they actually say it and don't just say that they said it, or say it with a wink.

Even then, Kim needs to push back on China as well, NK needs China more but that doesn't matter when China considers US troops in a unified Korea unacceptable. It's just one unacceptable thing vs another.

>>33701432
>Strawman, no one claimed they do.
I was responding to someone wondering why they didn't test a device in response to the threat. I'm saying that they don't have enough material to use it on a whim.

>They tested two devices in 2016.
Maybe they saved some, didn't you ever budget your allowance?

>>33701374
>When his wife also hates whites
You completely missed the point. Hating racism doesn't make you a racist, the fact that you can't understand that is the exact reason why I don't go to /pol/ to have these debates. Please just go back to /pol/, this is a thread about Naval movements, not an excuse for /pol/tardery
>>
>>33699161
They are using tech from the USS Eldridge
>>
>>33699161

They're assembling 3 carrier battle groups for the end of May, which will coincide with the South Korean elections.

They want to give the Norks some time to think of the costs and possibly setup a discrete back line of communication.
>>
>>33699161
Why is this even an issue? So the ship is a week late from when they originally stated, what fucking difference does it make when it's headed there now? I thought being vague or outright denying USN ship positions used to be SOP?
>>
>>33699161
Wait - so you're telling me that Donald Trump and the military didn't feel the need to disclose accurate information on fleet movements to a media that hates them like poison and has said nothing but shitty things about them for years?

What could possibly explain this?
>>
>flip on the (((news))) when i get home from work
>some journalist is screeching that they were lied to about the position of the carrier
>trying to spin as some huge controversy

journalists are scum of the earth
>>
>>33704210
The way the administration has been scrambling around to try to explain this suggests that "shear incompetence" is the likely cause.
>>
>>33704323
No, you're dumb.
Trump has said from day one he doesn't plan to announce military plans or strategies, and that includes actively lying about ship positions. Where the Vinson is is none of the Medias business.
>>
>>33704323
You can't even use the right sheer correctly and you want to talk about the incompetence of people you've never been near?
>>
>>33703068
>not even him

suuuure buddy
>>
>>33699161
If you have to question it than you already fell for the ruse.
>>
>>33706200
I'm not your buddy, friend.
>>
>>33699161
What probably happened was that someone in the White House leaked the plans to gauge public interest and when asked about it, Trump reflexively puffed his chest and pulled shit out of his ass before one of his military advisors quietly told him he shouldn't do it.
>>
>>33704246
They'd demand the Longitude and Latitude of the fucking carriers if they could
>>
>>33705396
How convenient, the emperor's New battleplans are so detailed and well thought out.
>>
It's not really that big of a deal that they aren't there. Any military action with the DPRK would kick of with long range bombing aircraft anyway. The "armada" would be well within an effective range within a few days if it went hot. The whole point is to add pressure on the Chinese and the Koreans. Even if it's not parked right of the coast of Korea it's still doing its job at showing the world that they aren't fucking around.
>>
>>33706200
>>not even him
>suuuure
He wasn't, that was me.
>>
>>33701138
He really keeps the fish biting, doesn't he?
>>
>>33701224
Moms an attention whore?
She looks so burdened with two children.
>>
>>33701261
Hillary is a married feminist.
>>
>>33704173
Because millennials have to be the center of attention.
>>
>>33707368
>shields a rapist from scrutiny
>feminist
>>
>>33701261
>more or a tragedy than an irony.
When an dvocate of leftist political violence gets killed by a true believer of his identitarian beliefs acting on the aforementioned political violence it is in fact comedy.
>>
>>33701330
>Lots of people just don't want race to be a factor. I'm sure he never said that he wants white people to disappear but I bet he said that he wants people to stop thinking of themselves as white/black/etc and just think of themselves as people.
Wow you are really out of your depth my friend, anyone with a position nearly that moderate would be punched in the face by this guy.
>>
>>33703068
>not even him
>not even
>him
>>
>>33701261
You seem lost antifag

Also >>33707569 gets it. Moron should have followed the saying "around blacks..."
>>
>>33705468
Dammit beat me to it.
>>
>>33707352
>I am Spartacus
>>
File: 1466983853482.jpg (36KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1466983853482.jpg
36KB, 500x494px
>>33703271
>/pol/tardery
First of all drop the pejoratives alright It's unhealthy.

Second
>You completely missed the point. Hating racism doesn't make you a racist
This just shows how far off the mark you are on this issue. Everyone knows hating rascism doesn't make you a racist no-one needs to be told that. The fact that you think that's a point to be made is embarrassing. It's about what they qualify as racism and how they believe they should act on it. For someone willing to work with Antifa, simply not acknowledging your privilege is racist, simply saying I'm proud of my heritage as a white person is white supremacy. I think racial pride is silly but it doesn't make someone a racist nor does it mean you can punch them.

>I want to talk about naval movements
Then fucking do that, and stay away from this issue because you don't get it.
>>
>>33701330
>>/r/beingprogressive/
>>
>>33701224
how did she get pregnant? I mean, I wouldn't hit that with my car.
>>
>>33707352
fuck you asshole, that was me. and I was wrong. I admit it now. I'm a faggot.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1472x853px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1472x853px
what did the north koreans mean by this
>>
>the location of a CBG during an extremely tense political period was misrepresented
>this is news, and is totally scandal-worthy and not something that's been SOP for decades
How many children are there on here, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>33701261
>he hated racism and white supremacy

nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>33704173
Because fuck Trump and fuck white people
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.