[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saudis suck at war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

How do a bunch of farmers keep wiping the floor with one of the wealthiest nations on the planet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm5loxESJXU

Also, post more Saudis getting ass-blasted
>>
Iranian/probably Russian support and determination goes a long way. also those farmers haven't got shit to lose.
>>
>>33698425
The Saudis just seem plainly incompetent
>>
There is no difference between Yemenis and Saudis except oil.
>>
Saudis expect jobs handed out by the government. When there was a job fair in the capital about a year ago it made international news because that shit just does not happen, you were always just handed busywork. Like half their government is set up that way, just to keep chucklefucks employed. The half that included the military.
>>
>>33698435

Well, yeah. They're Arabs.

Arabs are notoriously bad at organized warfare. Tribalism and shit.
>>
>>33698437
That's a supremely ignorant statement
>>
File: Its Another Nakba.jpg (53KB, 650x420px) Image search: [Google]
Its Another Nakba.jpg
53KB, 650x420px
The curse of muslim militaries.

Iran/Syria/Hezbollah were also unable to beat a bunch of farmers, had to call in Russia to bail them out. The Saudi's at least haven't called in the US to fight the war for them yet.
>>
>>33698461
Bullshit. The Saudis have been begging for logistical support since the beginning
>>
>>33698461
The curse of Arab militaries*
>>
>>33698528
Iran isn't arab and had to be bailed out in syria
>>
I mean seriously look at these dumbass Saudis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfA-DWAo70M
>>
>>33698486
logistical support is a lot different from what Iran and co. got from the russians in syria. i.e. basically saving them from defeat with a massive aerial offensive and limited ground ops
>>
I kinda want this happening
>>
Saudis are fucking incompetent due to cultural issues.

They spend a lot of money on air power and artillery. Which is fine as long as everything goes as planned and they don't get shot at themselves.

The officer corps is mostly daycare for princes and sons of important families.

NCO culture like in a western army doesn't exist.

lower enlisted are treated like russian conscripts, but with less training.
>>
>>33698406
>if Allah wants us to win, he'll make it happen
Think about what level of effort you'd put in for anything, if you truly believed such a thing.
>>
>>33698607
The Saudi regulars do seem like they have never received training...or so much as thrown a baseball
>>
>>33698622
They seem to be more of a "Allah helps those who helps themselves" kinda people
>>
>>33698628
he only competent ground forces are the ones guarding the oil.

never take a contract to work on a saudi military base. you'll find your self driving in the middle of the night to catch a plane to leave after a few months. calling your boss to tell them you quit, after you are in the air. because the arabs will want you to do everything for them. stuff way out of contract, and they give you looks like you are going to end up in a dungeon if you don't comply. keep your passport on you at all times.
>>
>>33698435
>>33698406
Pretty sure the monarchy has deliberately kept the military as incompetent as possible to avoid a coup. Even Syria isn't THIS bad.
>>
anyone who has ever shot a rifle will appreciate this skill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjcYwgeL7ag
>>
>>33698461
The Saudis suck so much, they're now employing South American mercenaries.
>>
>>33698684
House of Saud fears that some imam or cleric is going to gain popular support and overthrow them. they cultivate all that Wahhabi bullshit, spread it all over the world, and live in fear of it.
>>
>>33698461
>>33698486
the US has been doing air strikes in Yemen for years. we have troops on the ground in yemen now to.
>>
>>33698730
We've been attacking Al Qaeda and Desh though. I haven't heard of any direct conflict between the US and Houthis. A lot of US/UK munitions are used by Saudis (when bombing hospitals) but no direct US involvement except logistics and embargoes.
>>
Fucking Houthis don't even have combat boots while clambering over those rocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF6pJpSsUpQ
>>
>>33698864
Sandals are lovely. Why use boots?
>>
File: dankpepe.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dankpepe.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>33698435
Saudis are the Italians of the Arab world.
>>
>>33699060
Last I checked Italians had culture and no oil wealth.

I think Saudis are a special kind of stupid
>>
>>33698451
http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
>>33699077
Thread title is "Saudis suck at war."

In that sense, they have much in common with the Italians.
>>
>>33698454
Well, I'm Persian, all Arab speakers are the same to me.
>>
>>33699803
Is that you JonTron?

BTW, as a hint, there is an "Arab coalition" warring with the Houthis right now.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.