[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CCing this. Say for instance I live in a cold environment or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 333x151px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 333x151px
CCing this.

Say for instance I live in a cold environment or just during winter and I don't live in a gay liberal area where everyone will call the cops over the slightest print.

How realistic is this. If you ever had to use it would the courts fuck you? What if it was used to stop an obvious mass shooting attempt? Could one wear even remotely normal clothes while doing so?
>>
File: IMG_7478.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7478.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33696561
It's literally the worst firearm to ever try to carry concealed. Kill yourself
>>
>>33696561
well first of all i have to congratulate you on using a fucking 1+2 pump shotgun instead of just getting a sawed-off double barrel.
second of all just get a pistol chambered in fuddy five or a deagle if you're so worried about effectively killing rood doods in fantasy situations. you can carry more ammo and be less retarded that way.
>>
>>33696608
First off. Rude

Second. When were talking about 12ga theres a clear benefit to having three shells instead of two.
>>
>>33696561
Check your local laws. Here in SC for example we cant carry anything over 12 inches. Also, Those are kinda hard to hit stuff with, i'd be more comfortable with a pistol.
>>
>>33696772
You can get 4 shots off faster in a double barrel than a 1+2
>>
>>33696561
The real question is why you'd even want to CC such a gun.
>>
>>33696561
Usually when I think of a short barrel shotgun, and why someone would carry it. Murder comes to mind. Really no reason to be walking around with a sawed off shotgun unless you're about to use it.
>>
>>33696964
Your opinion is almost as stupid as CCing a SBS.
>>
>>33697041
I'm here to please, you sleeze.
>>
>>33696561

That's not even close to practical. Just get a full sized 10mm if you want more punch without losing much in the way of capacity.
>>
>>33696561
Canucks here, I cc'd our Canadian version of this, a dominion arms grizzly with 8.5in barrel and pistol grip, its sketchy as all fuck and I wouldn't recommend it unless you have mass balls or autism
>>
>>33696846
Too many movies and the autism to not be able to separate them from real life.
>>
>>33697188
HI Moleman.
>>
Iirc the only movie ive ever seen one in was the expendables..
>>
>>33696561
That thing is objectively worse than any pistol in any caliber with 10+ rounds
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.