[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first handgun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_9975-1491157506784521906039.jpg (21KB, 325x324px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9975-1491157506784521906039.jpg
21KB, 325x324px
So Im thinking of buying a handgun for CCW since ive gotten a few minor death threats from antifa fuckheads (long story) I currently own an Ar-15 for use at home. What handgun should I buy? Im looking for at least 7rounds capacity no smaller than say a 9mm and preferably something that will only run me 300 to 400$. Not to worried bout my safety but figure its not a bad idea to buy something just in case. Rather uncomfortable around handguns so Im looking at training classes as well.
>>
>>33694091
ruger sr9c
kahr cm9 or cm40
two ruger LCPs (200 each) to dual wield since .380+.380 is .76 calibers worth of stopping power ;^)
ruger LC9s pro
or stop being a fucking poorfag and buy what you actually need/want like a glock 43, sig 938, kimber micro carry, or literally any mainline subcompact double stack.

>fighting the antifa
>not owning 10 guns like any red blooded american
>>
>>33694091
GI 1911
S&W Shield
You're not giving us much to go on here.
>>
anything glock. no matter what /k/ will try to meme, they are cheap, reliable, powerful, and all around great guns
>>
>>33694117
Im looking for something I can conceal if you have any questions by all means ask away
>>
LEO trade in sub-compact Glock.
S&W Shield
Ruger LCP series
XD series
ATI/Armscore 1911

Assuming that you're gonna have to pay for a class, ammunition, and a holster, you honestly don't have that much to go on. Just save some extra dosh. Another Hundo opens up a great world.
>>
>>33694114
My ar with 40 rounds of hp ammo seems like enough at home imo lol
>>
>>33694132
Classes at indoor range i go to are cheap AF since its suburban Indy I could pay 500 but i would have to save for that since im poor AF atm
>>
>>33694136
>imo lol
are you old enough to own a handgun?

I get the feeling you're one of those richard spencie r/the_donald altkike refugees invading /pol/ who are too stupid to realize their shitty orator is actively harming western nationalism by being (((their))) perfect nazi boogeyman.
>>
>>33694127
Ok, does size/weight matter? What do you wear? Are you willing to dress to conceal a full size pistol? How many hours/day will you be carrying? What activities will you do? What kind of threat are you anticipating?
>>
>>33694152
Im 22 almost 23 its 18 to buy in indy
>>
>>33694152
I supported the don mostly cz of the hearing protection act that i badly want to see pass. That and to male the libs cry

Ruger LCP seems nice how har is it to work?
I grew up around rifles in NC so im more comfortable around AK and AR weapons. Never really shot Handguns
>>
>>33694091
>ive gotten a few minor death threats from antifa fuckheads (long story)
Story?

>>33694114
>two ruger LCPs (200 each) to dual wield
I've actually been contemplating this. Not for CCW but just for dicking around.
>>
>>33694158
Mostly worried bout getting doxed and tracked down by antifa im an old anon (mostly b/pol) I do alot online to help the cause but im bout to start going to trump/ free speech rallys in the city and shit has been getting hairy at those things esp around here
>>
>>33694188
Mostly been spamming and doxing antifa also been getting involved in hacking their shit whenever and wherever i can. I am deff on their radar though they havent doxxed me (YET)
>>
>>33694167
>>33694184
A. welcome to /k/ now get the fuck out
B. the LCP is cheap and minute of badguy. for $200 you might as well buy a blister pack of them
C. the LCP II is a competent handgun for the stupidly low price of 300 tendiebux with the best trigger out of all the sub compact single stack .380's including the glock 42 (shrouded SAO with a trigger safety) and additions like a last round hold open
>>>/r/eddit

>>33694201
unless you're in the commie exclusion zone the police are arresting soros's useful idiots if they wear masks or incite riots. the spencer rally being fucking nothing is proof of that.
>>
>>33694218
Not in bloomington the cops backed off and filmed while those fuckers had their march. Bloomington IN amd indy are Blue as fuck sadly
>>
>>33694218
Like i said im not worried as mich at the rallies as i am about having shit happen to me when im out on my own in my city
>>
File: welcome_to_k.png (882KB, 602x713px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_k.png
882KB, 602x713px
>>33694245
>>33694259
you can't edit comments like on reddit so think before you post your stream of conscience drivel

I'm pretty sure the fucking sticky has the /k/ approved CC suggestion list
>>
>>33694201
Thank you for your service. Most states have laws against being armed at protests, so I would advise against that. Get a 1911 in 9mm, RIA or any other brand in your price range. Get lots of practice, once you gain a few levels get a pocket 9mm that you will cc 24/7, whether you are allowed to or not. This is your lifesaver, don't use it unless doing time is preferable to the alternative.
>>
>>33694304
Thanks for the tips I will probably get the ruger LCP for the time being and move up to something big with stopping power like a 1911 in 460 ro once I can afford it as far as I know cc at protests is generally a ok here due to indiana being ruby red
>>
>>33694362
Go with Kek, brother.
>>
>>33694091
Bersa Thunder
>>
>>33694091
Saw shield 9mm's going for $249 earlier . Had one for 3 yrs and 1500 rds. No problems
>>
>>33694121
It's a nigger gun
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.