[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seller's Remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: P8111434.jpg (115KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
P8111434.jpg
115KB, 1280x960px
A year and a half ago I was in a bad jam money wise and sold my M48 to Cabela's. It was an absolutely retarded decision, and I regret it badly.

Is there a possible way I can find out where my M48 ended up and trying to buy it from the guy that presumably bought it from Cabela's?
>>
>>33691372
Ask the ATF
>>
>>33691530
Really? Because I have an autism-tier memory, I still know the serial number of that rifle.
>>
>>33691372
What makes you think you deserve it back?
>>
>>33691372
im not selling it back to you cunt, not for less than $5000 that is
>>
>>33691372
If you are lucky the gun has gone unsold and all you have to do is pay out the ass for your old gun.

Should it have been sold Cabelas would still have the record of the sale, but chances are you will have to grease a few wheels in order to get access to them. Then you have to explain to the new owner how you tracked him down before begging to buy your gun back at what will be a grossly inflated rate.Or you could buy another M48.
>>
>>33691589
I don't, but I miss it.

>>33691591
>>33691640
Yeah, I'll never get it back.
>>
>>33691669
>Yeah, I'll never get it back.
Have you actually tried checking the store's inventory. M48s are not rare or valuable guns and Cabelas tends to over price their used guns in my observation.
>>
>>33691372
You're an idiot.

I witnessed a guy bring in a fucken g43 and I heard the fucking appraiser say "okay so for [his other gun] and for the Mauser we can do $450"

The guy was like you dont even know what gun this is and the cabelas was like yeah well there's not a huge market for sporters
>>
>>33692087
He probably wasn't referring to the G43 as a Mauser. Its not a Mauser and nobody thinks it is.
>>
>>33691372
Your only hope is if it is still in the store. There's no way they would ever release the contact info of whoever they sold it to, and if they did the buyer would probably rather sue cabelas.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.