[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bump Fire Stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1642.jpg (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1642.jpg
276KB, 1000x1000px
So, what does /k/ think about these? Are they any good? Should they be used?
>>
Gimicky waste of money.
>>
>>33689026
Bump yourself off a subway platform
>>
>>33689026
They can be fun.

The only really practical application I see if you're building one of those "bump-SAW"s.
>>
its a fun toy and just another way to waste ammo.
>>
How do they work anyways?
>>
File: frig-off-3368846.png (32KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
frig-off-3368846.png
32KB, 500x349px
>>33689026
I think it's a fun waste of money.
>>33689035
>>33689179
Ohhh fun police
Frig off
>>
>>33689026
Fun. But still
>>33689035
This.
>>
They're pretty fun a time or two. Maybe a couple more times if you have a free unlimited supply of ammo.

Everyone ditches them after a month or two, though.
>>
>>33689254
It rides back and forth freely over your buffer tube.

There's a shelf for your trigger finger.

When you pull the trigger, and pull the gun forward, recoil makes the gun go back and you pull forward, so you end up repeatedly pulling the trigger in a pretty rythmic rate, so it almost feels like an automatic weapon, except shakier (expect roughly double MOA).

It has no springs or anything inside it, so legally it isn't automatic fire.
>>
>>33689026
Fun way to waste ammo. I put one on my colt 9mm
>>
>>33689448
Considering 9mm is cheap, this is about the best idea, it's having subgun fun without having to pay thousands of dollars for a real one.

You can argue all day about how practical subguns actually are, BUT, they are tremendous fun, nobody can deny.
>>
>>33689026
for $100 it is a fun toy to have and occasionally use any more than that though and you have an expensive range toy that can't be used outside of a private range.
>>
I wonder why some retard hasn't used one of these combined with a 100 round betamag to do some school shooting.
>>
>>33691002
DELETE THIS
>>
>>33691002
Because that's expensive and school kids are poor.
>>
>>33691002
Betamags don't work worth shit, and these are neither very smart or wealthy people.
>>
>>33689026
I have one for an lr-308. It works very well with some practice and is a lot of fun but I don't think they have any practical use.
>>
>>33689405
>It has no springs or anything inside it, so legally it isn't automatic fire.

Not it's not a machine gun because it's semi auto really fast.
>>
It's just fun. I've spent $90 on worse things.

I can use my stock to bumpfire .22lr out of my 16" gun with a ciener drop in conversion kit. It's neat.

A lot cheaper than those binary triggers.
>>
>>33689026
It's fun to use like once or twice by yourself, and in theory, it should be fun to use when shooting with friends/family, but the reality is that you'll get sick of pseudo FA and your friends/family will be too retarded to understand how to use it until they've already wasted most of the ammo in the magazine. I don't know a single person besides myself who was able to use one of these the first time they picked it up. What the fuck is so hard?
>>
>>33689244
vid?
>>
>>33692068
>lol XD I am a natural, I was born into the way of the blade

I tip my fedora to you
>>
>>33691709
Yes, but if you added a spring to it, the ATF would classify it as a machinegun.
>>
>>33692264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6eI6QpI4Ik
>>
I see almost everyone say it's a gimmick and only fun a few times. Does it not have any practical use for say, HD in controlled bursts? A 40-60 round pmag seems it would give you enough. I have no idea, as I've never used one.

seems pretty consistent in ar with vertical grip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaTcXu-uAaY
>>
>>33692313
That's not what I said.
>>
>>33692068
This. I have a friend that for the life of him absolutely CANNOT get more than a few rounds off at a time with mine.
First time I fired it i emptied the mag no problem; same for another friend. Weird.
>>
>>33693428
Rifle for reference/bullying.
>>
>>33692313
autismo
>>
>>33693447
>NO STEP ON SNAKE
>TAXATION IS THEFT
>TAXATION IS THEFT
>TAXATION IS THEFT
>TAXATION IS THEFT
>TAXATION IS THEFT
>>
>>33689026
No practical application. Owned mainly by fuds who then claim "I gots a macheeeeen guuuun."
>>
>>33689026
Ton of fun if you don't mind wasting lots of ammo. People think it's cool at the range. I wouldn't put it on a "honey I heard something" rifle.
>>
>>33695152
well, no step on snek, and no trouble
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.