[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my youtube broken or is this normal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kids.jpg (168KB, 1911x917px) Image search: [Google]
kids.jpg
168KB, 1911x917px
Is my youtube broken or is this normal?
>>
>>33684688
what's that download thing?
>>
I'm pretty sure that's because it's listed as education and the googlebots didn't have enough time yet to figure out what it is actually related to.
>>
>>33684693
A browser plugin that lets me download youtube videos.
>>
>>33684688
I don't see the problem. I'd want to teach my kids about colors, shapes and 19th century pocket pistols as well.
>>
File: 1484129138101.jpg (28KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484129138101.jpg
28KB, 640x601px
That exact recommended list happened to me yesterday when i was watching an older FW video, Thought YouTube had gone full autistic with the censorship. Its probably a fuckup on their part, but It almost feels like this is the future youtube wants.
>>
>>33685122
It's because they're listed as educational channels, just like Forgotten Weapons.
>>
>>33685145
I refreshed the page, and it went back to my normal lineup, don't think that was an intentional thing from the algorithm, and it was EXACTLY like OP's, this might just be the default.
>>
>>33684688
That's the new youtube layout they're testing. There's a button somewhere to change it back.
>>
>>33684688
I see stuff like that in my sidebar because of the kids. I leave it running on the tv/monitor/tablet for a few minutes if I'm using the bathroom or cooking dinner.

Ian's voice could put them to sleep but the test firings agitate them.
>>
>>33684688
I've had it happen too. Got nothing but random crap from total shit channels with no subs and 5 views.
>>
>>33684688
Just tried with the same video. Can confirm this is real.
>>
>>33685145
A shit ton of youtube poops and other nonsensical videos are listed as educational, never seen those types of videos with actual children's videos recommended with them
>>
Had the same thing happen with their InRange page. Refreshed and nothing changed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.