[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Portland Man pulls gun on crowd of protestors after feeling threatened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: abc.jpg (124KB, 917x558px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
124KB, 917x558px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI

Can we discuss this? Was he in the right?

I'm not familiar with gun laws in Oregon.
>>
Isn't that place full of leftist hispsters?
>>
>>33683482
Yes.
>>
>>33683482
Proximity to California might have that effect.
>>
The law is terrible just about everywhere involving angry mobs or there wouldn't be mass rioting every week. You couldn't shoot into a crowd chasing someone in Texas without loosing your shirt in civil court.
>>
File: image_23_0.jpg (35KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
image_23_0.jpg
35KB, 351x351px
>>33683473
>glock 18
>with an extendo clip
>>
No. Everything he did was wrong. He deserves his prison sentence.
>>
>>Pol
>>
>>33683473
The thing he did wrong was not even so much pulling the gun, but sticking around after the crowd had retreated. You can even hear them saying that he could leave safely and they wouldn't pursue him. Staying there after he had a way to escape from a situation that presumably was dangerous enough that he felt the need to pull a gun establishes that he was willingly exposing himself to danger; i.e. that he came there looking for trouble and ended up finding it.
>>
>>33683473
Terrible situational awareness. The part where that guy walked right past his line of sight and behind him where he could have gone for the gun I was like wtf. This guy shouldn't be carrying a gun in public.
>>
carrying a gun requires greater responsibility. they know him by the nickname "laughing at liberals" and he ended up pulling a gun and not instantly retreating or calling the police at the first opportunity? He really messed up. good luck to him though it's not fair to judge someone who is being surrounded by people but at the same time he should have had the additional will to avoid a confrontation situation like that, albeit that may not have been possible but it does seem like he went there to engage in confrontation. mofuka shudda just ran wen he pulled his piece namsayin nun dat bitchin n talkin shit aftawrds
>>
>>33683473
Every time I see this video I'm astounded by how dumb this guy is for putting himself in this situation.
>>
>>33683495
>clip
Nice bait but it sure is day/k/are in here
>>
>>33683529
>additional will
Is that a nice way to say "situational awareness" or "common sense"?
>>
>>33683473
This news is so old, I am surprised you fell for this clickbait bullshit.

TL;DR Man was charged with brandishing, shows over.
>>
>>33683512
This desu senpai. Oregon its not a stand your ground state. It's a run away state
>>
NOGERO
>>
>Oregon
There's your first mistake, the West Coast is one huge fuckup that should be avoided at all costs.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170418-095833.jpg (296KB, 981x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170418-095833.jpg
296KB, 981x1175px
>>33684180
Yes it is.
>>
>>33685755
Yeah, with strong economies and high standards of living. Fuck them!
>>
>>33683529
>>33683512

> these fags think duty to retreat is universal
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.