[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be justified in shooting this person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0qI5Vz7KY

Lady crashes into your car after making an incredibly stupid manoeuvre. Bystanders come to help, but the lady is trying to reverse away into an oncoming lane. She shoots backwards once she breaks free, hitting another car in the process. Then she shoots back forwards, seemingly about to run you over. Being any of the people involved in this situation, would trying to shoot the driver be justified?

Time and time again I've seen cops shoot at drivers who are trying to use their vehicles as weapons. Can a civilian do this?
>>
>>33682499
it'd definitely go to trial
>>
File: 1461246270252.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1461246270252.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
1:18 would be a great time to draw, break the driver side window and then drag the bitch out of the car at gunpoint.

What a fucking shitshow. That video legitimately made me angry.
>>
>>33682499
No
>>
>>33682499
No, as you can potentially make the situation worse by having a dead person with their foot on the pedal and making it more uncontrollable if you strike them dead.

Or merely drawing and not taking a shot immediately could make them target you and endanger yourself more... As well as missing and hurting someone else in the street.

Gun solves problems, but not most.
>>
>>33682499
maybe not justified shooting, but I'd fucking sure as hell get out with with something to start busting her windows.
>>
>>33682809
You also run the risk of hitting some other person with a stray shot. That intersection in the video seemed to have a decent amount of traffic.
>>
That's definitely attempted murder right there but shooting her probably wouldn't end up well for you. The prosecution would slaughter you for recklessly endangering other people and that she dindu nuffin because she was drunk and couldn't control herself.
>>
>>33682499

No, even though that dumb bitch should be shot, in that situation with all those witnesses and innocent bystanders, you'd go to jail for endangering the innocents with possible stray bullets. The people in that video were fucking dumb for getting out of their car and trying to confront her on foot. What they should have done is immediately call the cops with her vehicle description and license plate number, in the safety of their cars. Even when she got a running start to hit that car a second time, it would have been safer to stay in the vehicle instead of walking out in front of it.
>>
>>33682499

This is just AZ law, cuck states will be different.

When she collides with your vehicle the first time, no. Every fender bender is not a lethal force encounter.

The pedestrians crowding her vehicle are unfortunately putting themselves in harms way and would not be justified in lethal force.

However, when she collides with the vehicle a second time you could lethal force could be articulated because we're moving from simple DUI accident to a vehicle being used as a weapon.
>>
Gonna go ahead and say no. It would be a hard sell to a jury to explain why you chose to fire at her (and in the direction of other drivers). Depending on the state you could possibly avoid prison but guaranteed you'll get gang raped by civil suits
>>
>>33682499
Can your EDC kill an engine?
>>
File: 772921.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
772921.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>33682499
Can you not say "she shoots backward/forwards" when refering to her moving the car? Do you not understand how that could lead to misinterpretation in a thread about when you are justified to "shoot"?
>>
File: 6kVMGRQ.jpg (49KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
6kVMGRQ.jpg
49KB, 720x479px
>>33683987
Do I look like a pussy?
>>
>>33682833
That's partially why I have a baton in my truck, although one of the window breaker hammers would also work well.
>>
>>33684038
Ban assault hammers!

Pls someone tell me they remember.
>>
>>33682499
Don't know if I'd be justified but when she came back the second time, if it were my kids in the car, I'd be blasting.
>>
You can already draw the moment she starts trying to run, even as a bystander.
Violent felony in progress = the gun can now come out to play.

So if you ever see somebody mow down an old lady or something and then try to bail, you'd be 100% within the law to try to block them with your car and detain them at gunpoint.
>>
I don't think in this situation you can claim that shooting her would have done anything to protect anyone, so no.

Like, what's the point of shooting her? Her car is still going to come flying at you. If you're trying to protect yourself and others, getting out of the way is really the only thing that makes any sense. Either that or actually drive into her earlier in an attempt to block her vehicle before it can build up speed, but that would have been impossible in that situation.

OP sounds like he just wants to shoot someone. Sounds like a dangerous individual.
>>
in Texas you can use lethal force to stop the commission of a felony. Hit and run is a felony.

When she came back the second time and hit I would have drawed.

If she would have reversed again I would have dumped my mag.
>>
>non-English speaking country

Don't care, they probably just recently discovered the wheel, give them a break
>>
>>33682499
Well, if the old lady in question was actually trying to run you over actively, then yeah you could shoot her. The issue is if you just dodge out the way and she doesn't come around for another run, she's not trying to kill you. She's just dumb.
>>
>>33683996
Fine, here.

>She guns the engine and blasts forward into the other car. Then she clips the second car as she shoots backwards by engaging the pedal. This triggers a chain reaction wherein she rounds on the group of bystanders and flies towards them like a speeding bullet. Seeing this situation unfold, an onlooker fires off a call to the police.
>>
>>33684908
Could not disagree more.

First off, stupidity is not a defense, neither is being drunk. Let's get that out of the way.

Second off, the first hit was an accident. The reverse was a hit and run. The second hit was very intentional. She was intending to cause harm there. That's when you pull the gun.

If she attempts any other action then fucking stopping, it is 100% reasonable to believe she intends to cause more harm with a deadly weapon, thus, deadly force is entirely logical.
>>
>>33684898
those are russian immigrants in america
>>
>>33684898
>Non English speaking country
>Very clear American English from people asking if she's okay
>>
>>33683987
Killing an engine isn't that big of a deal especially with the modern meme of shoving 7 million things to make an engine run.

The harder part is knowing where to hit. And being able to hit.
>>
>>33682499
Morally justified?
Yes of course. She's violating NAP like a mother fucker.
Legally justified?
Unlikely. If you drew and started shooting as she was accelerating towards you maybe..
>>
>>33686254
Stop spreading your retardation.
>>
Just shoot the car in the leg.
>>
Yes, you could absolutely shoot. It might go to trial, especially if you don't have a dash cam video, but it would be justified. Any doubt in my mind was erased the second time the drunk struck the camera car.

Of course, if that had happened to me, I'd have broken out the driver's window, turned off the car, and beat the driver into submission before dragging them out, rather than stand in the street yelling impotently while they formulate the idea to drive away. It is imperative you remove a drunk from control of a vehicle immediately.
>>
>>33684851
>Like, what's the point of shooting her? Her car is still going to come flying at you
If you shoot her, she can't crash into you a third time.
>>
>>33682499

Yea, in fact you shouldn't even give her a chance to have mildly bumped into the stationary vehicle the second time.

The next time someone front-ends you at 20 mph, exit your vehicle and shoot them point-blank in the temple. In self-defense, of course.

>>this is what /k/ actually believes.
>>
>>33683987
You can't reliably stop a car engine with a 5.56 AR. Now think about a 9/.40/.45.

Try a brenneke slug.
>>
>>33686533
....cc a sebru super shorty
>>
>>33686679
please
>>
File: potato1.0.jpg (91KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
potato1.0.jpg
91KB, 1310x873px
>>33684914
>>
>>33683987

I think if you CC'D a fucking 44 mag, you might have a fair shot?
>>
>>33686329
Just shoot the car out of her hands
>>
>>33683987
No bullets is going to kill a vehicle engine in one hit or seven or more hits but a shot from an anti tank cannon will
>>
>>33682499
>Driving under the influence of being a woman
Not even once
>>
>>33684817
And then your kids would have to grow up without a mom because you would go to prison
>>
Looks like the second hit was a deliberate attempt to ram and run people down. She should be facing an attempted murder charge.
>>
>>33682499
Probably not.

If you wanted to be a hero the best thing to do would probably be to smash out her window and shut off the vehicle. Although I find that to be rather risky.
>>
>>33682499
>In NY
>Still somehow Russians involved
>>
>>33682499
>Then she shoots back forwards, seemingly about to run you over.
This is where it becomes justified.

>Can a civilian do this?
Would a reasonable person be in fear of death or grievous bodily harm for themselves and others?

You should expect it to be investigated, possibly taken to trial, and you to spend some time in cuffs however.
>>
>>33684898
NY license plate, brah.
>>
>>33684879
drawn
>>
>>33682499
No, you'd get fucked in court if you shot her. She's not threatening your life by bumping into your car at 15 mph.

also
>ny plates
you're going to prison for a very long time
>>
File: jpegstolenfromlereddit.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
jpegstolenfromlereddit.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>33682499
No, because this is a situation where you run away, if there ever was one.

What are you going to do, run away, draw your weapon, shoot it at a person, in an intersection full of people, when that person is driving a vehicle that may lose control to an even worse degree if they are shot/killed?

That, or you could try and draw your pistol and get run over.

I doubt a policeman would just try and shoot someone in this situation, instead of just smashing the window and subduing them.

>>33684005
You will kill your wrist and your eardrums too.
>>
>>33688645
>I doubt a policeman would just try and shoot someone in this situation

If someone is drunk and repeatedly ramming a police vehicle, they'd get shot.
>>
>>33684817
You mean your wife's kids.
>>
>>33688645
>>33688677
We actually had a case in NY a few years back where a drunk teen tried to run down an officer in a parking lot. Officer jumped onto the hood and shot him through the windshield.

Took some time to resolve, but it ended in his favor.
>>
File: b4O8NUz.jpg (308KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
b4O8NUz.jpg
308KB, 1224x1632px
The answer is the same every time. Was that person's life in imminent danger?

Yes, in this case, but for too short of a period of time to be concerned with drawing versus avoiding getting run over.
>>
File: pfeifer-zeliska-11.jpg (49KB, 580x390px) Image search: [Google]
pfeifer-zeliska-11.jpg
49KB, 580x390px
>>33684005
This guy knows whats up
>>
Generally if you have to ask yourself if you can use lethal force, err on the side of caution and don't. Some shitlib DA will try to charge you with 1st degree murder and the jury of morons will declare you guilty.

>"b... but if you don't shoot you're a cuck"

Have fun taking Tyrone's dick in the ass every day for 20 years and comforting yourself with "at least I shot that bitch so I'm not a cuck".
>>
>>33682499
Of course it'd be justified. Using your vehicle as a weapon is no different that using a bat as a weapon and such.

A vehicle can easily kill you or cause life-threatening injuries. Shoot her ass and be done with it.
>>
>>33688945
>Was that person's life in imminent danger?
Irrelevant in some states
>>
>>33682499
>I've seen cops shoot at drivers who are trying to use their vehicles as weapons. Can a civilian do this?

>Can a cop do this?
Most definitely.

>Can a civilian do this?
Depending on your state you might win after an expensive court battle, I wouldn't risk it though.
>>
>>33689054

i miss the olden days where you could pop someone and gtfo before the police arrive. these days everyone has phone cameras and everythings recorded so you're fucked
>>
>>33682499
>Time and time again I've seen cops shoot at drivers who are trying to use their vehicles as weapons.

Technically it's assault with a deadly weapon but you're not a cop and shooting will likely exacerbate the situation.

You might be able to win in court but it's a lot tougher than if somebody came at you with say a knife or something
>>
>>33689100
How often did you rape back in the olden days?
>>
>>33682499
Russian immigrants bringing the best from their country: dashcams.
>>
>>33687829
The northeast is teeming with Russians. Are you kidding? Go to Brighton Beech sometime
>>
>>33689104
What about if you were in fear for oneself and others? As in you were fearing for other drivers safety?

Personally if above situation as op stated happend I probably wouldn't draw or if I did I probably wouldn't shoot, just try and use it as a mental force multiplier to dissuade her from proceeding to make dangerous decisions. But reality doesn't always line up with theory.

>jump out of the way if possible or onto the hood so I don't get smashed.
>draw if she's hit something and stopped.
>Explain to her why I have a fucking pistol in her face.
>once I know she's not gonna pull anymore shit, reholster (depending on her demeanor) and wait for the cops.
>cooperate.
>And hope there's a security camera or something nearby cause I have yet to order my dashcam and this shit's unbelievable and improbable.
>>
>>33689279

If you DO draw (which you shouldn't really in this case, it's hard to justify use of deadly force against a woman who at worst would hit a few cars at <30mph), you should be prepared to shoot. Just pointing a gun in somebody's face is a great way to incite panic and will not in any way de-escalate the situation.
>>
>>33689279

>"I'll draw on a crazy lady who's backed into a corner"
>"Just to get her to calm down though!"

Flawless logic.

Great way to get fucking run over best case, worst case she goes full on panic mode and ends up killing a family of 4 doing 80mph in the wrong lane
>>
>>33682499
This thread just makes me want to save for a deagle and keep it in my dd.
>>
>>33682499
>kek'd at that EMS cunt acting like she's running anything
women trying to be authoritative is just flat out amusing
>>
>>33682499
Holy shit that pissed me off.
>>
>>33689357

What's wrong with anything she did?

She got out and demanded that the crazy lady put her car in park, why shouldn't you do that?
>>
>>33682499
>Can a civilian run around shooting people
No that is called murder.
>>
>>33689135
When you're a shota it isn't rape, it's making love.
>>
File: weeb.jpg (47KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.jpg
47KB, 640x422px
>>33689429
What the fuck is a shota? Is that a new nigger term for shotgun?
>>
>>33682499
After the second ramming you're god damn right I'd be firing into her fucking windshield.

Too bad I carry a S&W Model 36 and the bullets will bounce right off.
>>
>>33689459
I recommend googling it, preferably with safe search off.
>>
>>33682869
Either drunk or on a psychotic rampage.
Two kids in my vehicle and she rammed me twice and tried to push my vehicle out of the way?
You're god damn right I'm mag dumping into the windshield and using the kids as an excuse, the video showing that it was in fact getting hit twice and seeing the person almost run over a pedestrian would validate my shooting her in her drunk driving idiot face.
>>
>>33689497
Two little kids in fucking neck braces would btfo prosecution.
>>
>>33682499
>the fucking screaming baby
maybe the saudis are on to something
>>
File: 1490727775425.jpg (19KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
1490727775425.jpg
19KB, 552x552px
>>33682499
of course its fucking new york, i hate this state
>>
>>33689308
This is a myth. Drawing is the final step to get compliance. They are already panicking, attacking you, etc, if you draw. It can't make it worse.
>>
what about trying to, while the vehicle was still moving kinda slowly, shooting the tires? its kind of a meme but it would at least slow her down at best and at worst you make a pothole.
>>
>>33689497
Even if you're cleared in criminal court you'd be assfucked in civil court whether you win or lose.

Imagine pouring half your family's income into legal fees for 5 years of legal battles.

It's not fun. It will destroy any financial stability your family might have. Put your feelings aside and think logically.
>>
>>33689569

Tires take a long time to deflate from something like a pistol cartridge. It's not like the movies where you can pop a tire with a few rounds.
>>
If my Cousin couldn't bring a vehicle to an immediate stop with him and 4 of his buddies in Iraq your compact EDC isn't going to do anything but possibly kill more people.
>>
>>33689331
See
>>33689549

She is already ramming you. What is she going to do, ram you more better?

There is a reason why police draw. A gun in your face is a great reality check, and if it's not then nothing will stop you and you should be shot to prevent you from continuing whatever activity you were doing.
>>
>>33683996
This. I was expecting guns
>>
>>33689602
Police have downright immunity in these situations genius. You do not.
>>
>>33689572
Feels nice to live in a state where you cannot be sued if a shooting is ruled self defense.
>>
>>33689572
Postivie self defense cases in some states don't allow civil court charges.
>>
>>33689612
No they don't, you retard.
>>
>>33689630
>have a union that will pay your legal expenses
>the people who investigate what you did are members of the same organization as you are
>the prosecutor who will decide whether to bring charges depends on the local political machine, which the police union heavily controls, to keep their job
>juries tend to automatically believe that you're right, because they've been raised on CSI and Law and Order
>union will walk out on the job if they feel that you haven't been treated fairly

There's definitely a big advantage to being a cop in any criminal case.
>>
>>33689613
>>33689618
>Laws mean legal fees and the time and money getting dragged to court go away
Fucks sake I thought this was supposed to be a 18+ site. Companies pull this shit all the time investing money into cases they know they will lose on the understanding that you'll win a Pyrrhic victory.
>>33689630
Yes they do retard, ever notice how court cases can be decided here? There's been so many cases of Police officers killing or shooting someone because they accelerated in their general direction. Justified or not they are given far more leeway on that shit than your romantic ass.
>>
>>33684908
If I was in the dash cam vehicle with my kids and she reversed and floored it for a second hit, I would assume she was trying to kill me and my family and I would fire into her vehicle from directly infront, if possible, and aiming slightly high.

I dont have kids.
>>
>>33689663
Advantage does not equal "downright immunity".

Furthermore, I live in a free state. No state/fed charges? No civil charges. If there are state/fed charges, and I get off, no civil charges.
>>
File: 564864ef2a840.jpg (62KB, 640x761px) Image search: [Google]
564864ef2a840.jpg
62KB, 640x761px
>>33689667
>"cops have immunity"
>"no the fuck they don't
>"hurr durr i said they have an advantage I win"
>>
>>33689667
What part about, you won't go to court, do you not understand, pleb?
>>
>>33689667
"far more leeway" is not "downright immunity" kid.
>>
File: 1488520149122.jpg (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1488520149122.jpg
1MB, 1000x1414px
>>33689667
>a court case being dragged along as far as possible by a company that doesn't care about money and going to court is the same as a case brought by a private citizen that has little money and gets dismissed at the first opportunity possible because the situation was self defense.
>>
>>33689684
That pretty much sums up what I'd do in that situation. How the fuck am I supposed to know she's under the influence?
My mind would sooner assume "crazy bitch I pissed off at some point in life" rather than "drunk woman who happened to floor into my vehicle twice in a row".
>>
File: 20170301_190007-1.jpg (2MB, 1836x2189px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_190007-1.jpg
2MB, 1836x2189px
>>33689667
>>
>>33682499
What would it help in that situation ?

No. It would not be. You cant solve everything with guns.
>>
>>33682499
these questions are only posed by people that dont have jobs.

if you feel like being a good citizen, you call 911 and get on with your day.
if you're a piece of shit, you stand there filming with your phone and do nothing but post it on the internet.

i hate your generation so fucking much
>>
>>33684933
I'm with you, 100% agree.
>>
No articles about this incident? What happened?
>>
>>33689684
Would you magdump into your windshield and deafen your kids or lean out the window with your off hand to get it mangled when she collided again?
>>
>>33689995
After the second collision would be the time to step out of the vehicle and let her have it, before she can reverse again. This is a really clear moment of opportunity for us sitting here watching the video, but there's no telling what would happen if I was actually in that situation. I probably would have already been outside of my vehicle before the 2nd hit. I dont think I'd ever fire my gun through my windshield unless there was an immediate threat with a gun on the other side.
>>
>>33689684
Your family is in a car and she is not going to be able to get up to a dangerous speed in something the size of an intersection. If you killed the driver of the other car you would probably go to jail for homicide or manslaughter probably in addition a a number of negligent discharge laws. Not to mention you probably would've given your kids tinnitus.

And all that assumes there was nobody else in the back seat of the Honda Pilot the lady was driving.

Plus she is not black, killing white people is a real crime.
>>
>>33690597
>Your family is in a car and she is not going to be able to get up to a dangerous speed in something the size of an intersection.

>implying she is confined to an intersection

Yeah, just let her ram all day I'm sure nobody will get hurt. I mean, she only hit the car hard enough to turn it 90 degrees but I mean, that would not hurt anyone.

Got one you out of me!
>>
File: Capture.png (518KB, 613x644px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
518KB, 613x644px
>>33690597
>not going to be able to get up to a dangerous speed in something the size of an intersection.
Thats completely stupid, 4000 pounds can kill or cause great bodily harm to a person regardless of how fast its going.
>probably would've given your kids tinnitus
I wouldn't have fired from inside the vehicle in that situation, I probably would have already been outside.
>If you killed the driver of the other car you would probably go to jail for homicide or manslaughter probably in addition a a number of negligent discharge laws.
I live in Chicago. I'd probably be taken to jail and there probably would be an attempt to prosecute me.
>A person is justified in the use of force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or another, or the commission of a forcible felony. 720 ILCS 5/7-1
Self defense is not manslaughter, and self defense is not a negligent discharge. I wouldn't fire into the driver's vehicle just to kill them, I'd fire into their vehicle to protect my life and others', in order to prevent imminent death or GBH.
>hurrr $100,000 in legal fees, financial trouble, etc
I subscribe to a conceal carry legal defense service plan. I wont have to pay anything in the event of a legal self-defense shoot.

In my mind, I'm never gonna die in no ghetto. Absolutely never. A man turns around and punches me in the head, the fights on. If he cuts me, the fights on. If I'm shot, the fight is on. I'm not losing no fight to no scumbag out there in no ghetto, period. That's it. No son of a bitch out there is gonna get me. The only way he gets me is cut my head off, and I mean that. I'll fight you till I gotta breath left in me. I dont think any of those animals in that street can beat me. I been going that way for 18 years of street service street duty, and thats the way I'm gonna keep on going. You dont lose the fight.
>>
>>33690707
Except she didn't ram the car all day. Odds are after that second frontal hit the engine was probably killed.

A under 25mph crash such as the one in the video would be easily survivable even to unrestrained passengers. Probably wouldn't have any injuries if you are wearing a seat belt.
>>
>>33690862
Oh, I get it, your mom probably got a DWI.
>>
>>33690847
Sure maybe to a person outside a car. Inside a different 4000lb vehicle all that happens in an abrupt acceleration a good lawyer could probably justify whiplash to.

>I live in Chicago. I'd probably be taken to jail and there probably would be an attempt to prosecute me.
>Self defense is not manslaughter, and self defense is not a negligent discharge
That implies it was self defense. A jury would have a hard time believing that story when you can just step out of the way of a slowly moving vehicle.

>event of a legal self-defense shooting
Again, if.

>Something about the ghetto
What does any of that have to do with some broad in a car.
>>
>>33690932
>What does any of that have to do with some broad in a car.
Welcome to /k/.
>>
>>33690875
No I just don't go around shooting people for no good reason.
>>
>>33690932
>Sure maybe to a person outside a car
So we agree that if you're outside the car its okay to shoot.
>>
>>33690995
Well except you can step 3 feet left or right and be completely fine, unless you are a surrender monkey or a Swede.
>>
>>33682953

Yeah on that second collision I would have started mag dumping.
>>
>>33683948

So you're gonna let her pull backa third time and crash your car even harder?
>>
>>33682499
If video evidence showed she was heading straight towards you, yes that is self defense , any vehicle is considered a deadly weapon under certain circumstances (as this one is)
>>
>>33689497
Fucking this.

You would walk out of police station same day with your firearm no questions asked.

Spoiler alert: honestly depends on what state you are in.
>>
>>33684851

You cant critical think can you? What if she's armed. Do i really want to be bumper to bumper with a crazy bitch and my children in my car?

I wouldn't shoot her on the fender bender but that second time she rammed me... You'd be an idiot to allow her the opportunity to slam her car with potentiality fatal speed a third time.

You'd never be convicted for that. These aren't bumper cars you white knight faggot
>>
>>33690862

Those wouldn't kill the engine. The one that would might be the third time. The one where she can potentially build up a fatal speed
>>
>>33682953
>>33691051
If you shoot her after the second collision it would be murder in any state. The cars engine died and it wasn't going anywhere without a tow truck.

>>33691057
It is really not though.

>>33691071
I don't think you would be walking out of any Police station on the same day unless somebody paid bail. In any state this is going to criminal court.

>>33691105
If I'm a white knight for condemning murder I really don't care.
>>
>>33691133
Except that is not a lethal speed to anyone inside a car.
>>
>>33682499
No. But the police would probably mag dump and get a free paid vacation
>>
>>33691166
I didn't watch the video but if a car was coming towards me, it's justified bud. Also depends on state. But go ahead and talk out of your ass, perfectly legal in my state
>>
>>33691186
>it's impossible to die in a car!!!

You are the "everything is OK "dog.

You are a living meme
>>
>>33691244
for what should be obvious reasons, the police are held to a different standard than you when it comes to use of force
>>
>>33691252
So then you would stand there and try and shoot the driver before jumping out of the way of the moving car?

>>33691291
The only way you could die or even be injured in such a low speed car crash is if you put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger.
>>
>>33689569
A car can still move pretty well at slow (for a vehicle) speed, with a couple tires out.

So unless you can shoot all four AND stop the wheels from turning, no shooting the tires is not viable.
>>
>>>>33689612
She's a fucking threat to society at that point when she rammer the car again let alone the other vehicles she it offscreen.
>>
>>33682499
you just drive around aimlessly looking for any reason to pull your gun don't you?
>>
>>33691327
IN a car yes, outside of is whole different story m8.
>>
>>33683987
7.62x25 with a hardened steel penetrator, I think I have a fair chance
>>
>>33691327
>The only way you could die or even be injured in such a low speed car crash is if you put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger.

I was once in a 25mph crash. The paramedics that responded wanted to send me home, as I appeared uninjured. If I had not insisted on being taken to a hospital for a CAT scan, I would have died in my sleep from a lacerated spleen.
>>
File: 1487536418895.jpg (85KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487536418895.jpg
85KB, 1024x757px
>>33693368
Jeez, to think in that situation I wouldn't have thought to say no.
>>
File: FJF.jpg (123KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
FJF.jpg
123KB, 500x600px
>>33684313
I don't know what I'm supposed to remember, but I do have this pic saved from a couple of years ago
>>
>>33689868
It's amazing that you think previous generations wouldn't act the same way given the same technology, but since you even brought up generations and bystanders filming an incident, that was unrelated to the OP I can already tell that you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>33682499
Did she face charges?
>>
>>33682499
As a cop, I'd say no. There's SCOTUS caselaw that essentially says that you can't argue for deadly force if you purposely place yourself in front of the vehicle - lawfully (to effect an arrest/detention/etc) or otherwise.

I'm not saying that the people involved were wrong in trying to stop her, but I wouldn't advise them to shoot at/into a moving vehicle at a crowded intersection.
>>
>>33691166

We don't all live in cuck States homo.

In some states we're even encouraged to take out the trash if you know what I mean ;)
>>
Probably wouldn't hold up on court but that bitch deserve to die desu
>>
>>33686312
Kill yourself.
>>
>>33694202
If the woman in the disabled vehicle got out and put some rounds through the windshield as it was coming back towards her the second time I'd say she could get away with it. Especially with two kids in the car.
>>
>>33690862
Nice goalposts
>>
>>33689667
Nigger what do you not understand about YOU CANNOT BE SUED in castle doctrine states?

They literally cannot even attempt to sue you.
>>
File: wew.png (303KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
303KB, 640x640px
>>33686304
>>
>>33691166
>The cars engine died and it wasn't going anywhere without a tow truck.
It didnt die, stop lying.
>>
>>33691186
>Except that is not a lethal speed to anyone inside a car.
Not to an adult, no. But to a small child, it is potentially lethal.

t.father of small children
>>
>>33682499
>New York plates
sounds about right.
>>
>>33689667
>Fucks sake I thought this was supposed to be a 18+ site. Companies pull this shit all the time investing money into cases they know they will lose on the understanding that you'll win a Pyrrhic victory.
In a state with civil immunity for self defense shootings, the case would be thrown out before it ever hit the courts if they tried to sue you for it.
>>
I would almost prefer not to shoot, that means you destroy her life in court afterwords
>>
>>33682499
In this situation I would rather just stay in the car and call the police, because drunk bitch in car is higher in power level than man with handgun.
>>
>>33682499
It SHOULD be legal to execute that woman on the spot.

Isn't, but should.
>>
>>33691186
>inside
>>
>>33682499
lol the crying pussy as kids if i was there i would be like cool man
>>
>>33682499
in most cases probably not, because you can reasonably get out of the way of a moving vehicle. cops are trying to apprehend someone, so they arent expected to jump out of the way and can shoot if someone is resisting their arrest with a weapon (like a car)
>>
>>33682499
man the way she just stares at them is creepy. You can tell she's thinking about it
>>
>>33682499
Once the pedestrian has to dodge, yes, but not after she hits and the engine dies.
>>
>>33701173
This is a +18 board, please leave.
>>
>>33687204
Listen you fucking faggot, she's on fucking video backing up and ramming into the car. When she comes back again you can't be sure she's not coming back for round three.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.