[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Suarez slides any good? Kinda wanting to build a g34 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170417-200314.png (204KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170417-200314.png
204KB, 1440x2560px
Are Suarez slides any good? Kinda wanting to build a g34 and their prices are Agreeable.
>>
I thought LWD are the only ones doing this madness.
>>
>>33679242
Might be a dumb question, but does it come with the barrel?
>>
>>33679256
Oh Fuck no. Everyone and their grandmother (so it seems) are doing shit like this.
>>
>>33679242
>suarez
>ever

just don't
>>
>>33679299
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>33679326
My buddy had one that just fell off when he shot it. The entire slide went flying and got lodged into the base of a tree
>>
File: 1489184610394.gif (3MB, 340x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489184610394.gif
3MB, 340x233px
>>33679404
>>
>>33679404
Things that never ever ever ever ever ever ever happened, the post
>>
>>33679413
Do her knockers fall out? The clip won't play on my fone
>>
>>33679434
they fall into a tree
>>
>>33679326

there is a decent chance you'll get a lemon and due to the owner's abrasive personality (and that is a massive understatement), you can expect to get shafted on warranty and customer service.

also the owner is a fucking whackjob and his classes are run by dangerous incompetents, but that is another story for another day
>>
>>33679423
>doesn't know about blowback actions
>>
>>33679470
It's a locked action
>>
>>33679527
Well then explain how my buddies slide inserted itself into a tree. We had to TIG it out of there.
>>
>>33679563
One: tig or dig?

Two: video or it didn't happen.
>>
>>33679671
>Tig
Yeah we rolled uncle Joe's handyman truck out there and tig welded a chain to that bitch. Truck pulled it right out.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 220x265px
>>33679455
You're poor and stupid. You have no idea who the fuck you are talking about. I have been places you could only fucking dream about you little panty waste. I've killed AT LEAST 3 men and I will tell you the stories about those 3 men as much as I fucking please. I also refuse to stop hinting that I may have killed more people unofficially.
You are nothing compared to me.
You're just a keyboard warrior internet loser who's never killed anyone!
Don't ever come to my forums or my Facebook pages ever again!!!!!
>>
>>33679735
>not challenging to a duel

no suarez impression is complete without that
>>
>>33679699
See>>33679671 number 2

>>33679735
From what I've heard, this sounds like Gabe.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 620x330px
>>33679735
If you bought something from me and it doesn't work it's because you cheaped out on something else and you're fucking stupid!
Everything I "make" is fucking amazing and perfect and not at all a copy of shit other guys did first but even if they did do it first it's because I told them about it!!!!
>>
>>33679748
True, I couldn't remember if that was him or the ditch diver. Actually, it was between them, wasn't it?
>>
I got a "Suarez slide" from a hooker in Tijuana once. Best $20 bucks I ever spent.
>>
>>33679242
>Suarez
Buy American you beaner faggots

Anyways, how can I make the most banging fucking 9x18 glock imaginable? I know some faggots make a 9x18 barrel, what else do I do to de-fag the gun and make it more like my slavshit? Do they make a bakelite frame?
>>
>>33679800

James Yeager duel challenge is confirmed, he actually posted a "legal document" for the "trolls" to sign.

Gabe Suarez duel challenge was apparently in a forum rant on some guy who criticized his training classes and he might have edited it immediately afterwards.

Wouldn't put it past Gabe to say something like that, he has said much worse.
>>
>>33679861
James Yeager looks like a tranny I saw on a show YEARS ago. He/she was actually a chick but he/she took some kind of medicine and started looking like a dude. He/she then shaved their head and grew a goatee. Looked almost exactly like James Yeager. Like, dead on damn near clone. I can never look at Yeager and not see this.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.