[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britfag here, I can't buy guns so can I get good recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: bb.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Britfag here, I can't buy guns so can I get good recommendations for BB Guns?
>>
>>33676950
https://www.uscis.gov/
>>
>>33676950
Just buy one with a 12" barrel and that counter-weight that makes it 24" OAL.
>>
>>33676950
You can buy guys you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>33676950
Well, kinda bullshit desu..

>Be me
>Bong
>15
>Shotgun for my birthday
>Piece of piss

We can have them, just kinda limited what we CAN have. But shotguns are fucking nothing to get. Firearms cert is something else though but it does actually open up a LOT of options. And then some lucky cunts get a PPW cert...

Point is, this meme has to stop, still more funs than some places.
>>
customize a bb gun and fill it with iron pellets

it won't kill a man but a heavy plastic pellet can make you bleed, dno what damage a metal one can do

with a fully automatic uzi or something you should be able to disable someone at least if you aim for their face
>>
>>33677005
Probably has criminal record or is a defective. or both if chav.
>>
>>33677020
With cunts how they are these days? Not surprised if he's been done. Thing is, shotgun cert is as simple as a referee, couple signed photos, £50 and a lil paperwork. It really ain't hard if you've been a good boy.
>>
I have a crossman 760 with a m177 threaded barrel. It'll kill a rabbit with a pellet easy
>>
>>33677090
Sorry not threaded, rifled
>>
So how about this fucking RAD idea lads, if you're a fellow Bong, just share with us what you've got. Shotguns or rifles, airguns, black powder, rimfire.. Doesn't really matter, just share. Myself, two air rifles (One old BSA Meteor and an unknown Air-Arms) and a shotgun (16g, side-by-side, external hammers, old Soviet thing. Either 26" or 28" barrel?)
>>
>>33677005
Where do you even shoot it though?
I could only find one range and they don't allow you to bring your own guns in.
>>
>>33677254
Fucking hell, really mate? Depends where you live I guess. I've got a couple places near me that do clay shooting, and there's always pheasant shoots and shit. One place I've been organises a load of outdoor shit for teens and I could even bring my gun there. But this is down South-West anyway, posh people,farmer and inbred territory, so you expect lots of shooting. Where abouts do you live then just outta interest as I just assumed there'd always be shoots all over the place?
>>
>>33677054
Yeah, but if I'm going through that kind of shit to own a gun, shit, that better at least allow you to own stamp-free SBRs and Suppressors. The kind of shit you go through just for a shifty .22 is bullshit
>>
File: 1429406946615.jpg (22KB, 570x242px) Image search: [Google]
1429406946615.jpg
22KB, 570x242px
>>33676950
get a license or emigrate you dumb cunt
>>
>>33677911
Honestly? It really isn't that hard at all, barely takes any time, can have a cert within a week. There are some very valid reasons to most restrictions and why there's this process. I really don't see the problem myself, I'm happy enough with what I can get under the shotgun and firearms certs.
>>
>>33676965
this
>>
File: 2016-04-30-06-23-46-586523361.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30-06-23-46-586523361.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>33677054
>mfw it's easier to get a shotgun in bonginstan than in New Jersey
Kill me.
>>
>>33678200
Checked and RIP. What's the process for getting a shotgun over there then?
>>
>>33676950
Hatsun Vortex .30 looks pretty sweet. I'm an American and I would buy one if I wasn't spending my disposable income on firearms.

The vortex is a breakaction that pushes a .30 pellet with more force than a .25 ACP bullet at 50 yards, shit would fucking kill somebody.
>>
File: 1439608571114.jpg (218KB, 926x771px) Image search: [Google]
1439608571114.jpg
218KB, 926x771px
>>33678233
Go to your local police station.
Get a packet of bullshit paperwork
Pay 60 bucks to get fingerprinted electronically by a third party company who's office is in the fucking hood
Schedule an appointment with an officer who's never there
Go back to the police station
Fill out more bullshit paperwork in front of the officer
Submit your packet of bullshit paperwork along with two non-related refrences (don't have two progun friends? Fuck you)
Pay the police 20 bucks
Wait anywhere from 2 weeks to 18 months for the cops to fuck around with you application
If the cops decide you bin a gud boy who dindu nuffin then you go back to the police station to get your permit
Then you get fingerprinted again but this time with ink
Tada, you can now buy long guns (not pistols, you need a special permit for those).

Granted, once you actually have the permit you can buy a lot more shit than you can in the UK, but still, it angers me.
>>
>>33678398
>not just buying a shotgun in a garagesale in non-cucked state
>>
>>33678435
No one in Pennsylvania will sell guns to anyone with NJ plates on their car.
>>
>>33676950
http://www.airgundepot.com/sam-yang-dragon-claw-air-rifle.html
>>
File: babpnbx_02.jpg (339KB, 3000x1027px) Image search: [Google]
babpnbx_02.jpg
339KB, 3000x1027px
>>33676950
Airbow
>>
https://youtu.be/1qUFEoZBPFQ
>>
>>33678562
https://youtu.be/MHVtSCt8hlo
>>
>>33678398
Fug man, tbf I don't say that UK laws regarding the cert is all that tough, but that's some shit. Guess there aren't so many looking for the permissions over here so it's a bit faster? But that final point is a good one. Once you have a shotgun cert over here, you are able to buy a single/double barreled shotgun, or a pump action (not so sure on lever and bolt-actions) shotgun capable of holding no more than 3 cartridges. Anything more comes under a firearms cert. Don't think there's a restriction of gauge, I dunno?
>>
>>33678465
>park car 3 blocks away
>walk to garage sale
>buy blat
>walk back to car
>go back to Jersey and laugh at the plebs who did it legally
>>
File: 7584375.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
7584375.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>33678816
>that'll be 100 bucks for the gun
>cool, here you go
>hey, you are from PA, right?
>Y-yes...
>cool, can I just see your drivers license?
>mfw

People in PA have wised up to that nonsense. They're too scared of selling something to one of us NJfags and accidentally being complicit in breaking one of our bullshit laws (or worse accidentally helping someone break federal law).

I can hardly get PAfags to LEGALLY sell me guns through an ffl because they're so scared that they're going to break one of our nonsense laws by having one too many dongles on a gun or something. When I go to gun shows in PA there's dozens of booths that say "no sale to NJ resident" despite there being an ffl literally a table over who's more than happy to make at quick buck on transfer. They're just too scared to even bother with us.
>>
go with what's legal, dumbass. Sorry about your luck, I'm a Virginian.
>>
>>33678909
Well, that's why you don't go to filthidelphia. Train ride to Pittsburgh and there's none of that shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.