[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dindugun to WINdugun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 27

File: j-22 7 yards.png (511KB, 576x707px) Image search: [Google]
j-22 7 yards.png
511KB, 576x707px
So I threw $80 at this little turd to see if it would polish.

tl;dr - Yeah, it will polish. But you have to know your shit.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>>
File: 1de.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>33675041
>>
File: 1485353944052m.jpg (143KB, 821x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485353944052m.jpg
143KB, 821x1024px
Yes.
>>
I would like to know why you're using a fake trip
>>
File: 1489130913353.jpg (320KB, 702x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1489130913353.jpg
320KB, 702x1118px
>>33675041
fliers liborio
>>
>>33675041
what's even the point of shooting targets at seven yards?

It's not like you're practicing a draw and a shot. you just point at something nearby and listen to gun sounds.
>>
File: J-22 in box.png (678KB, 576x625px) Image search: [Google]
J-22 in box.png
678KB, 576x625px
Here's how it came: In it's original box, with two mags and the instruction manual. $80 out the door. not bad.

The first range trip was ABYSMAL. It would not fire more than 3 shots without some kind of malfunction, over several different types of ammo, no matter what. It was horrific.

Something had to be done!
>>
>>33675090
Idk, your probably pretty good if you can get it down to a single hole
>>
File: J-22 in hand.png (748KB, 576x738px) Image search: [Google]
J-22 in hand.png
748KB, 576x738px
>>33675058
Truth. I was sucking pretty bad, and the sights on that thing are zero help. But you can see that when I did my part, it was pretty darned accurate for what it is. That's what gave me the motivation to do this!

>>33675090
>vwhat's even the point of shooting targets at seven yards?
wew
>>
>>33675102
but not good in any meaningful way.

If you want to shoot for accuracy, move the target back.
If you want to prepare for defensive shooting, you need to practice all the parts. Standing still in a box and looking at circles all day isn't going to do anything.

7 yards at a bulls eye is stupid
>>
File: exploded view.png (784KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
exploded view.png
784KB, 980x551px
OK first off: Operating principles.
This will be review for most of you, but for some it will be new info.

The J-22 is a straight blowback, just like the Makarov, 10-22, CZ-82, and a host of other firearms. There's nothing to lock the action up; when you fire, the forces at work are the rearward impulse imparted to the cartridge case, resisted by the recoil spring, compression of the sear spring, and friction between the various metal-to-metal parts.

Pretty basic shit.

If the firearm is failing to feed, failing to cycle, failing to eject, etc. etc., then it's a good bet that the balance of forces in there is what's to blame. And that's exactly what I set out to correct, because this little ghettoblaster was doing ALL of that.
>>
>>33675127
I mean I agree with you, and my shortest range is 20 yards even, but I don't hate on the people that shoot 7
>>
>>33675093

For 80 bucks I'm shocked it didn't shit the bed on the first pull.
>>
>>33675175
Bump because my mom has a Davis Industries that is the same thing I wouldn't mind fuckin with.
>>
>>33675093
>you pistol is provided with a child resistant trigger lock

How long did it take you to unlock it?
>>
>>33675175

Do you run the risk of making the gun worse by polishing one factor in the equation more than the other? I just started polishing sear groups etc and got hooked to the idea, but man it takes forever to make sure you didn't destroy anything.
>>
>>33675246
>Do you run the risk of making the gun worse by polishing one factor in the equation more than the other? I just started polishing sear groups etc and got hooked to the idea, but man it takes forever to make sure you didn't destroy anything.

Yes, although with sear groups you're not really worried about cycling being hurt, you're worried about the safety of the firearm.

Thing is, it's not like I have the resources to wire the gun up and measure each and every piece of friction resistance or spring resistance. So, it's not an exact science at all. Fortunately, I'm not trying to nail exact numbers-- there's a range within which I will have success. I'm just trying to get all the forces to the bottom of that range.
>>
>>33675300

Ah i think i get you. For shits I've been practicingpolishing rails and other contact surfaces on a few guns to very awesome results.

What did you need to really get aggressive with? Lately I've been polishing all the tooling marks off a czsp01's everything, I'd hope your ghetto gat had worse shit than my gun
>>
File: Points of friction.png (885KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
Points of friction.png
885KB, 980x551px
OK, so let's have a look at the guts of this thing, and see where friction can be minimized, or where spring forces can be reduced.

The gun came apart very easily, all that was needed was a screwdriver and a small pin punch. I hade to use a short piece of galvanized wire as a punch for the ejector/sear retaining pin, as my smallest punch was just a few thousanths too large.

In this pic, I've placed red arrows representing forces that have to remain fixed; I can't reduce the force of the recoil spring without negatively impacting feed reliability, and I don't really want to reduce the striker spring strength or fear of getting light strikes and failure-to-fire.

However, the green arrows are pointing at places that I can reduce friction or spring pressure. They are:
1. The barrel, where it slides against the inside of the frame. This can be polished to reduce friction
2. The inside of the striker guide in the frame. The sides of the striker bear along the entire inner surface of this "tube", meaning the whole length of it needs to be polished.
3. The metal-to-metal contact points of the striker itself. This includes the sides of the "bell" portion at the front, as well as the small guide rib just behind.
4. The sear surfaces.
5. The one spring I can safely take power out of, and enhance reliability: The sear spring.
>>
File: sear forces.png (641KB, 1116x634px) Image search: [Google]
sear forces.png
641KB, 1116x634px
Imma start with the sear and sear spring.

So, this is an OK pic of the forces at work. The top yellow arrow represents the force of the striker spring. This has to be compressed when the gun is fired, and that's accomplished with the cartridge impulse and slide mass. This is a fixed force; meddle at your peril.

There's also a sear spring, a short VERY stout spring represented by the lower, smaller arrow. this spring is compressed upon firing when the striker travels rearward and the angled surface of the striker 'bell' acts on the angled surface of the sear (blue arrows) compressing the sear spring down into it's housing until the front of the striker passes over the rear (vertical) portion of the sear (green arrows) where the sear spring can then raise back up and capture it.

This is a huge point of friction, and the sear spring pushes up VERY stoutly.
>>
>>33675400

Bump for best thread today.

Will you do a hi point next?
>>
>>33675486

If you cant change the weight of the sear spring, i would guess polishing it's connecting surfaces would smooth out the action? Would you polish the inside hole the spiring rides in, as well as where the spring contacts the other parts at its face?
>>
>>33675041
>>33675048
Samefag
>>
Didn't you do this shit in 2009
>>
File: sear and spring.png (765KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
sear and spring.png
765KB, 980x551px
>>33675486
So, in order to reduce the amount of work the slide mass and rear impulse have to overcome just to cock the firearm again for the next shot, I did the following:

1. Ground down the sear spring on Ye Olde Benche Gryndre. I just held it with a pair of needlenose pliers and ground down about two coils worth. Bear in mind, the two coils that are tight to one another are not force-producing. You have to grind down two coils AFTER those.

2. The 'ramp' on the top of the sear. I polished this area with 400 grit sandpaper with a little oil on it, followed by 800, 1200 and finally 2000 grit. I used a small file as a backer to keep the surfaces flat and square. The result was a very shiny, slick surface.

3. The striker surfaces. These were polished in the same manner as the sear, and the surfaces polished were the 'bell', the rib, and the circular face of the striker near the firing pin. (this last part had nothing to do with cycling, but was to aid in a smoother trigger pull, as the rear of the sear face is dragged across it when the trigger is pulled. The trigger pull was kinda gritty... I wanted to improve that)

The striker is not solid steel like the sear; it's composed of the same zinc alloy material as the slide and frame. Polishing it doesn't give you a mirror finish, but it does smooth up and reduce a considerable amount of drag.
>>
File: sear top.png (752KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
sear top.png
752KB, 980x551px
Here's a pic of the top of the sear. I polished the face (better, less gritty trigger pull), the 'ramp' angled area behind that, and I also put a bit of a radius on the very top edge. This will reduce the total surface area when it rides against the striker.
>>
File: striker guide hole.png (1MB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
striker guide hole.png
1MB, 980x551px
The whole of the inside of the striker guide was polished. I used oiled fine-grit sandpapers as before, wrapped around a wood dowel.

A bamboo chopstick was the perfect diameter. Chopsticks: /k/ as fuck.
>>
File: extractor slot.png (786KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
extractor slot.png
786KB, 980x551px
A few other points that I addressed:
The slot in the barrel for the extractor was HORIFFICALLY machined. It looked like a /b/tard with a Dremel was allowed to put his autism on it.

I cleaned that up with a needle file, reshaping it to a point where the extractor could actually have a fighting chance of getting behind the rim of the cartridge.
>>
File: extractor.png (778KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
extractor.png
778KB, 980x551px
The extractor itself looked like work on it had been outsourced to a Afghanistan fireworks company. facing it off with a small file, and removing grind marks and burrs allowed it to have a better purchase on the rim of the cartridge. I gave it a slightly negative engagement, resulting in a slight "hook" appearance, to allow greater contact area when it is slightly displaced by the extractor spring.
>>
File: ejector bend.png (779KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
ejector bend.png
779KB, 980x551px
The ejector is just a piece of thin stamped steel. Squaring off the front with a file, and putting a very slight bend to it helped to give more positive ejection.

Prior to this modification, stovepipes were an epidemic with this thing. This small change has helped some, but I think I will end up machining a new ejector out of slightly thicker steel, making it about 0.5 mm longer to give ejection some more testicular fortitude.
>>
Well, that's about it.

The result of all this monkey business has been the following:
1. Trigger pull greatly improved.
2. Failure to cycle eliminated.
3. Failure to extract eliminated.
4. Failure to feed eliminated.
5. Failure to eject greatly improved.

Number 5 is a sore point with me, but I think a little time with a piece of thin scrap steel, a grinder, and some files will sort that part out.

All in all, I have a pretty accurate, fun to shoot little .22LR that has gone from a totally unreliable piece of garbage to a decent little shooter. Would I trust this fucker in a self-defense scenario? Ah hell naw. But it's just fine as a last-resort gun, hideout piece, glovebox gun, snake/rat/skunk/varmint blaster, or general fun-to-shoot plinker.

For $80 and a little know how and elbow grease, I'm pleased.
>>
>>33675923
10/10 zed thread. You have greatly redeemed your being a namefag
>>
>>33675090
Seven yards is for checking your grouping with a firearm you no guns terd burglar
>>
>>33676107
T-thanks?
(im a tripfag, not a namefag)
>>
>>33676153
Strictly speaking, you're both.

You can use a trip without having a name, a name without a trip, both or neither.
>>
File: IMG_20170328_134149867.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170328_134149867.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
I used mine as a hammer!
>>
Seriously, you did this ten years ago.
>>
>>33676214
Um... no
Check the year on the recepit in >>33675093
>>
>>33676135
lol, 7 yards is 'the average distance of an engagement with a concealed firearm.'

I know where it came from, unlike you, but it's still wrongheaded
>>
File: IMG_20170417_111045.jpg (1MB, 3280x2460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_111045.jpg
1MB, 3280x2460px
>>33675041
I've found the right kind of ammunition makes a huge difference in reliability.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1400x777px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1400x777px
>>33676298
I read about using Stingers or other High-Velocity ammo. Here's why I don't like that:

#1. It's a ghettoblaster. I don't want to have to buy special-snowflake ammo for it, I want it to run on standard velocity ammo like pic related.

#2. Increasing the velocity increases the rear impulse power, which, yes, helps reliability, but at the cost of accelerated wear. That frame and slide are made of cheap-shit zinc alloy, they're going to be peened to uselessness a lot faster using ammo like CCI Stinger.

#3. I'm basically accomplishing the same thing as using more powerful ammo. If the higher-velocity ammo overcomes the friction and spring forces with brute strength (at the cost of parts wear), I'm basically 'tuning' the firearm to be able to do the same thing with standard velocity ammo.

Advantage: Wider range of ammo I can use, longer lasting ghettoblaster.
>>
>>33676229
This is the second time someone has done a thread where they ripped apart a J-22 and "fixed" it. I am 99.98% sure you were the one that did it.
>>
>>33676428
Huh... I seem to vaguely remember that actually.
Wasn't me though. Boof?
>>
>>33675112
I have this exact model except in walnut grips that i got one year a "gag gift" for christmas. All memes aside, i love mine and shoot it regularly
>>
>>33676790
Right on. Pic?
>>
>>33675041
Jennings actually makes decent quality pistols for their price range, and they have a god tier, no questions asked warranty
>>
I can't believe it was $80. I paid more for airshit back when I did that
>>
>>33676841
At work right now senpai... but it looks exactly like >>33676298
>>
>>33676853
They do?
That's news to me. I honestly didn't even look for warranty information.
>>
File: 20170112_202611.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_202611.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>33676863
Actually i do have a pic duh
>>
>>33676863
Noice.
I like the wood grips better DESU. The cheap plastic ones melt if you blast them with brake cleaner, which is pretty much my go-to for every gun cleaning ever.
>>
File: 1458848476898.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1458848476898.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Why does every shitty ghetto blaster (jimmenz, raven, cobra) look the same. Is this some public domain design?
>>
>>33677059
basically, yes
all those manufacturers are owned by family members and business associates of the original owner of Raven
>>
>>33677076
This.
It's basically all the same company, they just split up, got sued, went bankrupt, started again, gave up, started again, and so on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_night_special
>>
>>33675855
have you tried weighing the slide and comparing its weight to other .22's? my most reliable .22 rifle has a bolt a couple hundred grains lighter than a marlin 795 bolt. if it is heavier than normal you could lighten it.
>>
>>33677907
Wouldnt bolt weight and spring pressure go hand in hand. Only if the springs matched could you start comparing bolts.
>>
>>33675093
I found one of these in the box with the same pricetag while cleaning out a family members house loaded with 10-year old CCI stingers. I went home and shot the entire mag with one or two malfs then afterwards it never jammed again.
>>
To all these anons bitching about "the same thread in '09" fuck you.
It's still better than the generals that seem to be rampant here.

And to Zed.
How are the metals used in this?
Are they actually high quality steels or just bottom of the gun shit?
Obviously the machining is fucked but I'm wondering if I could potentially use a few to test out some things (methods of mounting barrels, trigger systems, home made barrels, some hypothetical locking mechanisms in the future, general gunsmithing practice)

Are they worth it?
A polished turd is a polished turd but was polishing it actually fun?
>>
>>33677982
most of the work in a blowback mechanism is done by bolt weight. the main job of the mainspring is to push to bolt back home. you would need stronger magazine springs though if the bolt is moving faster.
>>
Can anyone recommend a subcompact .22lr semi I could likely order through a normal FFL? I live in California.
>>
>>33678179
I own three of these so I can answer these

>How are the metals used in this?

Steel barrel insert, and zinc alloy in everything else.

>Are they actually high quality steels or just bottom of the gun shit?
it doesn't even have a steel fucking frame.

>Obviously the machining is fucked but I'm wondering if I could potentially use a few to test out some things (methods of mounting barrels, trigger systems, home made barrels, some hypothetical locking mechanisms in the future, general gunsmithing practice)

No.

>Are they worth it?

They're worth half he paid. I got one for 40 bucks.
>>
File: IMG_20170417_192817.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_192817.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>33678713
Here are my guns.
>>
>>33678713
Thanks man.
I guess I'll just go back to my previous plans then.
>>
>>33678769
Any word on the zastava cz99 or cz999
>>
>>33678686
Phoenix Arms HP-22
they run like $150
you can get the "target" kit which has a mag with a pinky rest and a spare extra long barrel
>>
>>33675093
>child resistant
>>
File: 20160718_100002.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160718_100002.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Sundance Master race. Yes it is a laser.
>>
>>33681447
How big is that remote?
>>
File: tt-game-fire.jpg (52KB, 640x339px) Image search: [Google]
tt-game-fire.jpg
52KB, 640x339px
>>33678179
Hi. Thank you for your interest.
>How are the metals used in this?
>Are they actually high quality steels or just bottom of the gun shit?
The springs, barrel, magazines, retaining pins, sear, and a few other small parts are steel of reasonable quality. The frame and slide are made of a material called Zamak, used in things like pic related. Zamak is a garbage metal, but it has some interesting properties. Here's the Wikipedia link featuring more than you would ever want to know about the subject:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamak
>Obviously the machining is fucked but I'm wondering if I could potentially use a few to test out some things (methods of mounting barrels, trigger systems, home made barrels, some hypothetical locking mechanisms in the future, general gunsmithing practice)
These things are so inexpensive and simple, who am I to say no? Go for it. Follow your dreams. Don't blow a finger off.
>Are they worth it?
For less than $100, anything that goes "bang" is worth it in my book. Cheap guns are wonderful learning tools, and more than anything they teach you the reason muzzle and trigger discipline are important. Oh yes my little nigga... don't you dare try to charge this fucker with the muzzle pointed in an unsafe direction. Don't you dare handle this bitch with a round in the chamber either, lest you fumblefuck and drop the bastard. Don't you dare get your boogerhook near yonder bangswitch unless you are 100% comfortable in putting a hole wherever the loud end is pointed.
>A polished turd is a polished turd but was polishing it actually fun?
Yes. It was fun and rewarding. It was taking a complete piece of shit and making it something useful and enjoyable. Who can say no to that?
>>
>>33678348
You do realize that the inertia of the slide mass is being countered by the recoil spring... right?
Spring weight, slide/bolt mass, and cartridge impulse are all balanced in a recoil-operated action. You cannot change one without affecting the others.
>magazine springs
Aw shit I responded to a troll. FUCK. I should really know better by now.
>>
>>33681473
About 1 Banana
>>
>>33675175
You forgot the mass of the slide. That's critical for blowback.
>>
>>33681528
>Aw shit I responded to a troll. FUCK. I should really know better by now.
HA!

Zed, you cray
>>
>>33681543
You are right, and yes I did.
>>
Neat.

I have a pile of them that have been abandoned by their owners because the cost to repair them was higher than the cost of the firearm and they refused to pay. Maybe one day when I'm bored I'll throw one at a mill and see what I can do.

Maybe some front serrations, RMR cut, porting, milling the dust cover flat for a rail...
>>
>>33681606
boof can I buy one or three of them
>>
File: reaction cosby.gif (83KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
reaction cosby.gif
83KB, 266x200px
>>33681606
>milling the dust cover flat for a rail...
Hi Boof. Glad you're still around.
>>
DRUNKBUMP
LIVE THREAD!
>>
>>33681486
In all honesty I mainly wanted something to fuck about with and try to reproduce the barrel attachment method of an ortgies pistol with, and then go from there.

I have numerous things on my list of "to figure out" and that's currently number one.
I don't understand for the life of me why people haven't blown new life into the .32 ACP and .380 ACP market in years outside of the usual ultra small mouse guns and intend to attempt this myself.

And now, with a job that pays me, I can finally get access to my mill back to work on this.
>>
>>33682926
Let me expand on this for a moment though.

>imagine a world of pocket pistols, being able to chuck a gun in your pocket along with three or four magazines and just going
>10 round capacity in sizes not much bigger than a pez dispenser
>still a completely acceptable gun for a flap or open carry holster
>quality .32 ACP handguns made again at non-PPK prices

My friends, it must happen. It is an absolute shame to relegate .32 to ghetto killings and obscure range days with history nerds (like me)
>>
>>33682946
I'm kinda down with the .32 ACP movement. It has more than enough penetration in FMJ, and recoil is light enough for use in direct blowback actions as well as allow for quick follow up shots.

Dude, follow this.
>>
>>33675054

It's not a fake trip. Youd know this if you were not a newfag.
>>
File: 1342150064771.jpg (25KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1342150064771.jpg
25KB, 500x311px
>>33683133
>MFW I just want Beretta to release the Tomcat again.
>>
>>33675210

You can find them for cheaper. I bought one at Cabelas for 43 buckaroos. It literally jammed with every shot. Had to polish the feeding ramp, get newish mags and springs. After that it jammed maybe 1 out of 200 rounds.

Sold it to some dindu for 170 on armslist.
>>
>>33675210
I bought a cobra for 80 bucks.

Yeah, it shit the bed on the first and every shot afterwards. I sold it back to them for what I paid.
>>
File: 1489846248282.jpg (239KB, 516x867px) Image search: [Google]
1489846248282.jpg
239KB, 516x867px
10/10 thread. Thanks OP

Have a leggy MMLP as thanks
>>
>>33681528
It really depends, man. Remember those shitty .22 "Zip" guns that take 10/22 mags and have plastic bolts? The bolt in those moves so fast that most 10/22 follower springs can't push a round up into the feed path fast enough, causing it to jam. Pretty funny, DESU.
>>
File: 1437757198618.jpg (22KB, 199x218px) Image search: [Google]
1437757198618.jpg
22KB, 199x218px
>>33683259
>>
>>33683259
what the fuck is an MMLP
Urban Dictionary thinks it's an Eminem album
>>
>>33682926
32 and 380 are a thing of the past because new micro-9mm plastic pocket pistols. Modern JHP 9mm Luger rounds have greatly widened the gap in terms of lethality.
>>
>>33688607
Micro 9s have low capacity to size ratio, and with a double stack .32 the size of say, an SCCY, you really can't go wrong and when you consider modern .32 ACP loads you can easily outperform a 9mm pocket gun by using a .32.
The problem is that you have to either go for shit like Zed just bought or antiques (or hunt for the ARex that's coming out in .32)

I'm not okay with this.
>>
>>33688835
The Beretta 81 and 84 is still available if you look, 12+1 in .32ACP and 13+1 in .380ACP, respectively.

Also they look and feel really classy and pleasant. Roughly the size of a Glock 19, and being metal framed they might be weightier than some like, but on the other hand they also have very little recoil.
>>
>>33681606

LGS owner I know had a Jimenez that was screwed. Guy left it. He decided to call them up a little while back to see about buying the necessary parts to fix it.

Jimenez told him to send it back. They sent him a brand new gun.

So if you have any Jimenez ones, send 'em back and get some new ones.
>>
>>33676190

>Tyrone's Saturday night special
>made in California

Holy fuck.
>>
>>33691296
All the Ring of Fire guns were made in or around LA.

Makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>33691360

Bryco Arms went into bankruptcy in 2003 as a result of losing a lawsuit filed in Oakland, California, which resulted in a jury award of a record $24 million judgment against it. The lawsuit stemmed from an injury to a 12-year old who was attempting to unload the 380 ACP version of the Bryco Arms Model 38 and pulled the trigger with a round still in the gun. An ensuing accidental discharge resulted in paralyzing a young boy named Brandon Maxfield. The jury ruled that the pistol had a design flaw, in that it had to have the trigger pulled to de-cock the striker after unloading the semi-automatic pistol.

Fucking California...
>>
>>33690860
I understand this.

But threeish options are no options at all.
It can be done better, brought mainstream, made BIG, AMAZING, NEW, TACTICAL!

In all reality I just think it's something I could potentially invent and sell.
>>
>>33691577

And the anti-gun group placed a bid on the equipment/molds/parts to destroy it and they were outbid by the former Foreman of Jennings/Bryco, Mr. Paul Jimenez.

Who started making the weapons again, pissing off liberals everywhere.
>>
>>33691597
Thank god.
Fuck those guys, that's a seriously low blow.
>>
>>33691597

kek. Fuck 'em!

Look at this headline...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3953012/Brandon-Maxfield-won-lawsuit-against-Bryco-Arms-dies-aged-29.html
>>
>>33691660
>"Jennings is currently serving a 10-year sentence in prison for distributing child pornography."
What do you want to bet that some lib sent him a nude of a 17.9 year old and then ratted him out?
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.