[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ help us out is this video legit? why is the blood infront

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: Jeremy-Clarkson.jpg (277KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Clarkson.jpg
277KB, 2197x1463px
/k/ help us out

is this video legit?

why is the blood infront of him splattered, looks fake as fuck

blood wouldnt splatter that fast and its way too red
>>
>>33672187
Are you talking about the shooter in Cleveland?
>>
>>33672187
You've obviously never shot anything in the head.
>>
>>33672198
>>33672204

yes

the blood is convinently shown on the side walk

the blood would SPRAY out his back not infront of him

also the gun wasnt evne pointed at his head
>>
File: 1462896364937.png (201KB, 288x413px) Image search: [Google]
1462896364937.png
201KB, 288x413px
Yes it's fake

Yes why, someone would stage an elderly man getting shot in broad daylight with what appears to be a real firearm

Yes, absolutely fake along with the cops on a citywide manhunt for such a prankster. Definately fake with headlines purpoting the suspect of being a spree-killer.

100% fake because you are a sheltered suburban manchild who has never seen spilled blood that didn't come out of your vaginal crease.

>>33672237

You're a fucking sped and most likely noguns. Fuck off back from where you crawled out of.
>>
>>33672258

nigga his fucking convient plastic bag just happens to cover his face as he lands

and yet theres blood on the camera side right of his face?

gtfo

blood doesnt curve around

also the entire plastic bag bit is a fucking dead give away

an i like how you're calling me noguns when you need to be looking into this shit yourselfs to protect your own damn guns
>>
File: 1473488742767.jpg (75KB, 497x576px) Image search: [Google]
1473488742767.jpg
75KB, 497x576px
>>33672187
>he's never shot someone in the head
nogunz: when will they learn?
>>
>>33672285
I shot a hadji in the head and blood basically just splatters everywhere, and if you nick a major blood vessel in the brain it will spurt. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>33672290

if hes shot in the head why does he start bending over from the hip?

pol thread has it in slow mo in webm form

he literally bends straight down

either he has no control of his body cause hes immdeitaly dead from the head shot or not

also the bag is bright red as soon as the bullet hits it

if youre a fucking gun user, the entry point doesnt splatter blood, fact or no?

secondly, the bright blood (and ive seen enough actual cop shootings of suspects in bright day light in HD and non-skaky cellfone quality to know the color of blood on pavement is dark red

the blood splat lines up with his bag after he has time to rub it all over his pants an lay down with it conviently COVER HIS FACE...

if he was dead his hands wouldnt still be up by his face

does the body not go limp if hes hit in the head?

the hands drop
>>
>>33672237
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>33672285
>It's as if something was pumping the blood?!?!?!?! Like some sort of pressure?!??!11!!?!!? Conspiracy?!?!?!
>>
>>33672379

The man is already bend down a bit since old man.

The round would not have had enough force to knock him down.
>>
>>33672401

if hes hit in the head

DO YOU HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR LIMBS OR NOT

yes or no

no other memes and circumventing

do you fucking stand there holding your face (SINCE APPARENTLY ITS A DIRECT HIT THAT CAUSED SPRAYBACK) and bend over, then casually lay back while still hodling your face

OR DO YOUR HANDS DROP

even fucking peopel shot in the neck dont keep holding the neck as they fall, the hands go limp and fall to the side

and fuck this shaky cam bullshit
>>
>>33672379
>what is arterial blood
>>
File: 1489577494248.png (146KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
1489577494248.png
146KB, 223x223px
>>33672423
>>33672379
>>33672285
>comes to /k/ from containment board to ask us if it's legit
>we tell you it's legit
>it goes against your preconceived notion so you chimp out
I really hate you guys.
>>
>>33672379
>if hes shot in the head why does he start bending over from the hip?
>pol thread has it in slow mo in webm form
>he literally bends straight down

shit happens. if his knees were locked, for instance when someone with poor motor control stands and their muscles cannot support theuitheir weight for long, then they wouldn't buckle when they lose brain signal.

also, mammals suffering sudden brain trauma can experience a burst of nerve impulses which lock up some or all of their skeletal muscles making their limb/limbs go very stuff before collapsing.

>either he has no control of his body cause hes immdeitaly dead from the head shot or not

that is not entirely true. death is a process, not a point in time. much of the body can outlive the brain for hours.

>also the bag is bright red as soon as the bullet hits it

frame rate on cell phones is slow enough that the blood spatter moving at a hundred or more meters per second would've traveled from the old man's head to the bag in less than one frame.

>if youre a fucking gun user, the entry point doesnt splatter blood, fact or no?

entry points spatter quite a bit. hydraulic pressure is a bitch.

>secondly, the bright blood (and ive seen enough actual cop shootings of suspects in bright day light in HD and non-skaky cellfone quality to know the color of blood on pavement is dark red

I've seen pink blood from head trauma in Iraq. our experiences differ. if it had has been green, I would've worried.

>the blood splat lines up with his bag after he has time to rub it all over his pants an lay down with it conviently COVER HIS FACE...

wat?

>if he was dead his hands wouldnt still be up by his face

why not?

>does the body not go limp if hes hit in the head?

not always. see above.

>the hands drop

sometimes. you want to actually kill a dude or two before deciding on what a body always does when shot at less than five meters in the cerebellum?
>>
>>33672454

i cant believe /k/ is the fucking comments section of a MSM news article right now

why not all upvote your posts too

why the fuck is the pants on the right side (our view) all bloody?

tell me why every other video of killings the blood isnt bright as fuck, and mofuckers wearing WHITE TEESHIRTS dont start showing blood until minutes later and it pools out and is dark red

are we acting like we dont have actual footage of fucking ppl shot in the head?

first off, they dont bend over at the waist, holding their face, then FALL BACKWARDS WHILE STILL HOLDING THEIR FACE?

and this shitty VERTICAL fone capture is all we got

its YOUR amendment being come for, go right ahead an believe it tho

everything he said in the video has yet to be vetted, until some fake ass names and pics are posted tomorrow probably

and that fake ass family on the news talkina bout their "shirt off their back" grandpa
>>
>>33672423

A corpse becomes stiff really quickly. Moreover the inertia of the fall has kept his hands in that position.

Not to menion the muscles were tense at the moment of death which would have facilitated that.
>>
>>33672501

>reddit spacing
>Caps lock
>Shit grammar

Gas yourself retard. You sound m
>>
>>33672513

You sound like more of a nigger than the dindu that shot the man*
>>
File: 1491703985365.png (181KB, 460x558px)
1491703985365.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>33672501
can you just fuck off and get back to your containment board if you don't like our answers?
>>
>>33672501
You illiterate nigger, I answered your fucking questions right here; >>33672483
post new questions or gtfo. we are right, your conspiracy theory is wrong. eat shit and die.
>>
File: 1491881155195.jpg (31KB, 506x527px)
1491881155195.jpg
31KB, 506x527px
>mfw reading this thread

Go on Liveleak, Documenting Reality, YNC, or whatever and look up videos. You can find a video of every kind of person getting shot in every bodypart from any angle with any weapon. Actually put some fucking effort into learning what you're talking about, stop theorycrafting. You look like a jackass.
>>
>>33672604
/pol/'s already gone. we didn't participate in his tin foil circle jerk so he retreated to his safe space.
>>
>>33672639
I am so fucking sick of /pol/ thinking the other boards appreciate it's presence. Guns are typically viewed as conservative so /pol/ users think it's okay to shit up here whenever they want. Politics in general are so fucking stupid and you have to be extra stupid to make their rabid discussion your hobby.
>>
>>33672379
I love a good conspiracy theory but god damn you idiots that think all these shooting deaths and ISIS executions are faked are retarded.

Most of you don't know what death looks like because you base it all on Hollywood. Go on Liveleak or whatever and look at real death and you will see ISIS is killing people, this dude killed that old man.

No fakery.
>>
>>33672639

/pol/ is always here, it's the biggest board after /b/ so they are never gone.

Not like that dumbass seemed like /pol/ since he typed like a nigger I would bet you he is a /b/tard.
>>
Can someone post the fucking video we are debating about?
>>
>>33672725

do you even fucking read?

i live on liveleak faggot

nobody fucking fades away during the head cutting part

and shaky fake footage doesnt conviently turn away when someone is shot an a fucking bag covering their face
>>
>>33672767

nvm i found it

sad.
>>
>>33672501
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>33672379

The way you type is so fucking annoying to read.
>>
>>33672801
I just watched the video. He was shot, fell against the fence and collapsed to the ground. What, specifically, is fake about that? What, specifically, would anyone gain from faking that?
>>
>>33672842

>i cant see the big picture

once again, not my amendment that will be in question
>>
>>33672853
It's not your amendment? The second amendment doesn't apply to you? So you're saying you're either an illegal immigrant or are outside of the United States?

Also, one more shooting is not one will get the constitution rewritten, and even if it was this is too retarded of a way of doing it. So, again, specifically say what the problem is or stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>33672853

also in the full version he goes back and shows the camera pointed at the fence up close

NO BLOOD

but yet that same bright ass blood on the pavement is looking like some fake SAW 3D shit to stand out

but none of it splatered ont eh grey fence

also he convinently doesnt point the camera (which hes supposed to be proudly showing off his victim) at the fucking victim once he gets close, instead its pointing up at the fucking fence
>>
>>33672873

Why do you type like a nigger and use reddit spacing?
>>
>>33672873
Why do you type like a cunt?

He was shot in the face. If you knew literally anything about terminal ballistics or human anatomy you'd know why the blood flies forward. The bright ass sun is shining off the blood, so it looks bright. I'm sorry you get all of your knowledge from cheap television shows but maybe educate yourself on how things work before trying to sound like an authority.
>>
>>33672873
The guy is nuts. Driving around just killing. It's not like he had a script to follow. He's just pointing his phone to show the stream he shot him and was leaving before cops showed.
>>
>>33672187
I once had a classmate say the Boston Bombing was a hoax even after watching all of the videos.

She claimed "the blood is too red, i know because im in pre-nursing"

Youre equally retarded.
>>
>>33672853
Could have killed him with a car a knife a bat a heavy rock...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bt-ySTx3xH8
Not even liberals are dumb enough as a group to push any agenda on this one.
>>
>>33672905

>looking at the screen, seeing its showing the fucking fence
>so proud of his work
>but gets the CONVIENT part wrong
>>
File: IMG_0321.png (260KB, 674x385px)
IMG_0321.png
260KB, 674x385px
>>33672919
>>
>>33672919
>it's vaguely possible that a very skilled video error with time to kill and plenty of takes could edit this to make it look believable
>therefore it has to have been edited

You know how many takes that would take? There was clearly no time jump, so it would've had to be one take, which according to you isn't possible. Checkmate, Atheists.
>>
>>33672379
The human body does weird shit when it gets shot in the head, sometimes you go out like a light switch or sometimes you just keep talking for a few seconds like everything is normal as if your body doesn't know its dead.
>>
>>33672947

who said anything about edit

he fucking points the camera up as it gets close

its fuckin fake, hes manages to hold his other fucking fone the entire time, while driving and talking on another phone

but some how how cant crop a stationary fucking target on the ground

THAT HE TURNED AROUND TO SHOW US UP CLOSE

the fuck outta here bro

by the way, feel free to queue up videos on liveleak of shakybullshit cam where someone is shot in the face (supposedly) and lands with a fucking convient bag on their face

and the blood is splotchy all the way, not 1 big pool

seriously watch the fucking full version on heavy, he atleast shows the "blood" on the ocncrete

looks fake as fuck the entire way

then suddenly there blood stops, even tho his body is into the grass, why isnt the blood going steady into the grass

and why is there no blood on the fence

i know why, but im waiting

i can show you plenty of footage of ppl shot in the head and what ANYTHING BEHIND THEM looks like
>>
>>33672969
Your questions have been answered several times already. You want this to be staged so you will not except an answer that doesn't confirm it. Nothing about the blood or his collapse is suspicious of an actual cranial gunshot.

Now, which is more likely:
A man expertly moves his phone camera on a staged setup to fake a shooting then broadcast it so that a literal manhunt is underway which may very well result in his own death at the hands of police, vigilantes, or fearful people

Or

Some crazed nig shot a man and uploaded it world star style
>>
>>33672423
Being shot in the head doesn't mean instadeath like in your video games. If it didn't immediately fuck his central nervous system he's not going out like a light. That's what seems to have happened in this case. Dumb nigger probably is also using FMJ rounds which means he's not going to be pushed back, which he wouldn't be very much either way. Think: watermelon being shot, round goes through but watermelon gets pushed back. Now imagine a couple hundred pound watermelon vs the pinpoint of a bullet.

Head wounds typically spurt, any arterial bleeding does too, so if this was a neck show that would really explain it (and why he didn't die instantly, which you don't when you're shot in the head anyway, you pretty much quickly go into shock with a hot painful hole in your head and die quickly or slowly depending on the damage done).

Blood color varies a lot by amount of oxygen in one's system. I breathe shallowly and have had straight up orange nosebleeds.
>>
>>33672969
Modern day /b/ everyone. Member when /b/ knew exactly what actual death looked like, because they were probably involved in it? I member.
>>
>>33673686
Fuck off with the member shit you stupid fuck
>>
>>33674054
YOU MEMBER? OH YEAH I MEMBEEEERRRRR

Anyway the point is no it's not fucking fake.
>>
>>33672379
Post the webm or link to it, then.
>>
>>33672187
>is this video legit?

WHAT VIDEO ?

WHO THE FUCK READS /POL ?
>>
>>33675222

found it

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370
>>
>>33675266
Why would anyone think that's fake?
It looks completely real
>>
File: IMG_8744.png (951KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8744.png
951KB, 750x1334px
Have you guys seen this?

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=1aa_1492408654

How does it feel that gun grabbers are gonna use these videos against us?

>ban guns!
>ban gun ranges!
>>
Conspiracy theorists are fucking retarded lmao, how does it feel being that unhinged
>>
>>33672483
> if it had has been green
green could be lymph
>>
>>33673686
Member when people used to bomb these threads with zippocat and CP?

I member
>>
>>33677161
Bring back snax
>>
>>33677161
CP spam still happens from time to time. More often just lolis, though.
>>
>>33672912
I had a third year dietetics major (lol, I'm going to get a fucking 4 year degree in nutrition) try to tell me that skim milk and 1% milk were the same

she also said that you don't call meat from a deer venison (it's called game meat and anything else is wrong)

then, she refused to eat some pulled pork because she was pregnant and the sauce originally had some bourbon in it
nevermind that there was less than a quart of bourbon in the whole 50 lbs batch to begin with and the whole thing had roasted overnight

some people are just dumb, and you give them some tiny qualifications and they think it's license to spout off nonsense
>>
>>33672884
Holy fuck this times 1000

"On reddit you need to double tap enter to start a new line. It still appears as normal when you type it out though.
So redditors assume reddit formatting is universal, use it here, and end up with oddly formatted posts.
What I can't understand is why they keep doing it after the first time."
>>
>>33672187
>>33672237
>>33672285
>>33672379
>>33672423
>>33672501
>>33672801
Are you literally autistic?

A man shot another man in broad daylight on a busy street corner. Do you think he's going to stick around to find out what happens next?

This site is 18+. You're clearly 12, "nigga"
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.