[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crytpid general / all innawoods experiences / stories from relatives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 77

File: blackfoot-medicine-man-l.jpg (48KB, 348x416px) Image search: [Google]
blackfoot-medicine-man-l.jpg
48KB, 348x416px
https://youtu.be/fotqjl8t4qY

https://youtu.be/l-zj-YYaFkk

https://youtu.be/kWOQuf02J3w

http://www.navajolegends.org/navajo-skinwalker-legend/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapeshifting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfv_ja-UbZA
>>
File: 1490344891344.png (792KB, 1835x4025px) Image search: [Google]
1490344891344.png
792KB, 1835x4025px
Here's some stuff I've seen
>>
File: the rubies.jpg (1MB, 1000x5300px) Image search: [Google]
the rubies.jpg
1MB, 1000x5300px
>>
File: badass bill.png (4MB, 1000x4748px) Image search: [Google]
badass bill.png
4MB, 1000x4748px
>>
>be inna dessert outside Reno
>shooting cans with my buddy, road out on our shitty 100cc dirt bikes
>get ourselves two coyotes
>start fire to cook coyote and have dinner
>get high and eat nasty dirt dog meat n canned beans
>suns going down
>buddy wants to ride back but I don't have a headlight and we brought a tarp and blankets
>try to sleep on lumpy cold hard ground, sharing both blankets because fuck it gets cold in the desert at night
>shelter is just a tarp draped between two bushes
>hear something outside our makeshift abode
>kinda like more coyotes but lower, aggressive, and in distress
>"I didn't like the sound of that anon."
>try to load up our AK mags quietly and in the beam of one shitty pocket maglite
>yelping noise getting louder, moving quickly from our south to our west
>definitely not coyotes
>dirt crunching
>"what the fuck is that noise?!" I whisper
>something growls lowly, VERY nearby
>the tarp ruffles
>buddy screams bloody murder
>tries to clutch his leg
>he's dragged out of the shelter, blankets and all
>flailing, screaming, he disappears into the darkness outside as I scramble to find the flashlight
>found it, ready my rifle, trying to choke back tears as I charge off into the impossibly black night
>I follow the screaming probably 100 yards down into a canyon and find him alone, clothes tattered to bits and his leg flayed like he'd been bit by a shark
>I help him hobble back to the camp
>he won't stop screaming
>he won't stop asking me what bit him
>we get on his dirt bike, he rides bitch
>get back to town an hour later
>get to hospital
>pic related
>>
>>33671927
was it a shark?
>>
>>33671927
Probably a bear anon. Always gotta make sure that anything that smells even remotely to food is out of your shelter
>>
File: The barge.png (359KB, 904x3084px) Image search: [Google]
The barge.png
359KB, 904x3084px
Obligatory
>>
here is nothan in the wood that will hert you. you no bring gun. you come alone. nothan hert you. leev gun. bring no boolit
>>
>>33671657
Making a movie, if a Skinwalker were to kill people, how would it go about doing so? Claws, or curses?
>>
>>33674485
Would happen off camera. People would leave, then come back acting strange and their clothing showing signs of struggle. The scary part is the implication of violence and lack of humanity. You'd loose a lot of the spooky factor by showing the act.
>>
when i get home I'll dump being a /x/ user has its perks.
also I wouldnt worry about it
>>
>>33674485
Look up monitor lizard vs rat
>>
>>33674540
Taking a gigantic chunk and shaking it's entire body left and right?
>>33674531
I feel like that would work for an act, though. Wouldn't last the entire movie.
>>
>>33674550
>Wouldn't last the entire movie.
Alien is one of the most iconic scifi/horror movies ever, and you see the monster barely more than never
>>
>>33674550
takes place on an indian reservation
white college kids come for a week to chill with their indian friend
indians not a fan of outsides
have weird rules
one kid sees a person staring ath them with dead eyes in the woods when taking a hike
waves ant it gives a unhuman smile and waves back
movie goes along the line of subtle changes happening until the main charecter is the only one left alive
>>
>>33674550
More or less something very primitive and unforgivingly violent. As others said, the implication of the act is more terrifying than actually seeing it. Something in the shadows slamming a person to pieces could work.
>>
>>33674559
I agree but what I thought you were suggesting was the killed off character just remaining in the cast the entire movie as a Skinwalker having taken his form.

>>33674566
Already have the basic plot laid out, though. Four main characters I tried hard to write well, too.

>>33674569
Perfect, thanks.
>>
File: 1438031495052.gif (1MB, 231x202px) Image search: [Google]
1438031495052.gif
1MB, 231x202px
>>33671927
Where was this?
I live in Reno and have been dying to go innadesert
>>
these stories are cool. If anyone has any others to share I'm interested. Havent read all of these.
>>
>>33674573
Sounds like The Thing then.
>>
>>33671657
someone should make a discord for this shit
>>
File: skinwalker-texas-skinranger1.png (266KB, 336x637px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker-texas-skinranger1.png
266KB, 336x637px
>>33674485
Be sure to cast Chuck Norris.
>>
>>33678176
https://discord.gg/XKM6c
>>
>>33678176
>>33678373
Welcome to our little Cryptid hunter club
>>
>>33672410
That's some really weird typi-... Eh, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>33678788
fag
>>
File: how to hide my posts.png (23KB, 355x478px) Image search: [Google]
how to hide my posts.png
23KB, 355x478px
>>33678864
Thanks
>>
>>33678905
kys
>>
Does anyone have the old story about the huge aardvarks in Arizona mines? Also are those anons still planning on going to the location this summer?
>>
>>33671927
A Nevadabro, greetings from Elko.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 634x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 634x428px
OP Go back to /X/, Faggot!
>>
What's the most /spooky/ gun?

Like what would you want to have if you came across a cryptid?

I'd probably grab my AR but once I get my 45-70 my opinion might change
>>
>>33679924
>45-70
For sure, especially one that has already killed indians. Skinwalkers prey upon their own people more than they do on the white man.
>>
>>33679924
45-70 is a great caliber to go spook hunting with.

Good for cryptids too.
>>
File: 458 Sexy.jpg (61KB, 585x487px) Image search: [Google]
458 Sexy.jpg
61KB, 585x487px
>>33679924
>>
>>33679635
No U
>>
>>33679924
>45-70
>7.62x51 battle rifle
>12g pump gun
>7.62x39mm AKM

Guns with a lot of oomph, or a fair amount and high capacity
>>
>>33671657
FUCK YES this is some good shit right here.

thanks anon
>>
File: 2017-04-17_22.09.17.jpg (2MB, 1441x2157px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-17_22.09.17.jpg
2MB, 1441x2157px
Found pic related in a huge conservation forest neat me. There are no bears where I live. Should I gather a skinwalker hunting party?
>>
>>33681122
Judging by that tree, you should gather a guy- with-a-saw hunting party.
>>
>>33671657
>Be me
>Small paririe on edge of town (if i really wanna get innawoods have to go 20ish minutes south)
>Out for a hike after some rain
>foggy or misty
>Walking trails like i normally do all i have is my pocket knife (no gun fag)
>Realize its getting dark soon and the ranger would be on my ass
>start walking my way back taking time
>Seen some shit earlier but it was a deer no biggie
>Start to hear some weird noises, not the type of shit that belongs to animals around here
(Also live in northwest indiana so the steel mills and shit dumped chemicals back in the day)
>Suns really going down know and i hear evil dead rustling in the brush and low yowling sound
>Fucking leg it back to my car and even jumped the little creek they had.
Last time i ever go there near dark or misty
>>
>>33681136
or someone just fucking around with a machete.
>>
File: battle raifus mugi.jpg (3MB, 1679x2718px) Image search: [Google]
battle raifus mugi.jpg
3MB, 1679x2718px
>>33679924
I'd be comfortable with one of these.
>>
>>33681122
that tree is dead or almost dead
>>
>>33681474
the bark is rotted almost completely off and the wood is being ate by some insects. That tree is dead man walking if there are any leaves left.
>>
>>33671657
If anyone's still lurking, I have a question. Any of you guys know of any spooky abandoned ghost towns in the midwest?
I'm really interested in going to one someday, but I can't find any really good ones on google.
>>
>>33681162
Howdy fellow hoosier. East central guy myself.
>>
A few months ago I made a thread, got told to fuck off to /x/, /x/ told me to fuck off to here, my thread got deleted so I gave up.

>Live in northern rural Wales
>Neighbour who used to be cheery and happy and used to help us on our farm goes really cold
>He acts totally different
>Rarely leaves his house, notice one day he was carrying ungodly amounts of store bought meat
>One night he comes up to my cottage behind my parents house, knocks on the door at 3am and stands there waiting for me to open it
>Keeps knocking, the knocking is slow and aggressive
>He leaves, does the same thing a week later at around the same time
>Sit in my den with my Enfield No.5 loaded and bayonet attached
>Literally every full moon he leaves his farm and goes to a cabin in the Snowdonia park
>Mate and me follow him one night, sneak up to his cabin and hide in the trees
>He goes in, no light or smoke or anything, it's freezing outside
>About 1am we get bored, start eating some food we brought
>Another completely different lad comes walking out of the fucking forest with a flashlight
>Knocks and goes straight in the back door
>Hear something fuck huge an hour later crashing around in the woods and some kind of yell from inside
>Nope out of there

We're going back to the cabin in a couple of days and hoping he and the other lad are not there, I'm taking my Enfield and the biggest knife I can find and my mate is bringing his Enfield as well
>>
>>33672043
Underrated.
>>
>>33681763
Wait, the CHNA, are you guys for real or is it just a fun thing you do?
>>
Any KY spooks, lived here my whole life and have never heard or seen anything spooky. do plenty hiking and cave hunting. always armed too. Worst I've came across is a meth lab or an ancient moonshine setup.
>>
>>33682459
Not KY, but I've heard of some weird happenings in the woods/mountains near the Ohio River. Nothing specific just creepy things happening with people going missing and such.
>>
>>33682491
Funny thing about people around here is no one believes there are critters that will hurt you. Back in the day stuff was hunted to near non-existent levels. Ask anyone over 45 around here and they'll tell you there aren't any bear, mountain lion, bob cat. Not even non predatory animals are excluded either Elk were just recently re-introduced around here. Also bears were released fairly recently too, but I digress. Turkeys were a rare thing here until not so long ago. Wild Boar isn't back yet but I hear they're a huge nuisance.
>>
>>33682459

plenty bigfoot in red river gorge

kentuckybigfoot.com
>>
>>33682546
Real close, but never actually been. Ima bit south and west of there.
>>
>>33682534
Speaking of wild boar, a friend of my dad goes hunting for them in Tennessee I think. Big, ugly, Russian ones. He's got a few heads mounted on his wall.
Up here in Indiana we've got a few cougar and bobcat that were introduced (the cougar was actually on accident when I was a kid funny story about that, basically some dumbass had a big cat sanctuary or something along those lines and the cougars got out was the official story. Although I also hear he was a bit off so he may have released them on purpose. Also heard that they killed a kid but don't quote me).
Anyway I hear the boars are tough as hell and don't like to die so yeah hopefully they don't migrate north.
>>
>>33682328
>>One night he comes up to my cottage behind my parents house, knocks on the door at 3am and stands there waiting for me to open it
>>Keeps knocking, the knocking is slow and aggressive
>>He leaves, does the same thing a week later at around the same time
Why don't you open the fucking door?
>>
File: Joshuaturok2.png (231KB, 625x462px) Image search: [Google]
Joshuaturok2.png
231KB, 625x462px
>>33679924
I would say any sort of 12 gauge and custom loads
>wrought iron and rocksalt loads for ghosts/spirits
>silvered buckshot or slugs for ''evil'' spoops
>hardwood harpoon 'slugs' if you have a break action and wanna kill a vampire from a distance
>regular store bought shot and slug loads for spoops that don't have a "supernatural" defense about them.
>>
>>33682606
They ain't in my parts yet and I'm pretty close to the Tennessee border so I think you'll be fine. Also have heard they're some tough son of a bitches. Grand dad used to raise the domesticated variant and the things would not die. .22 mag to the skull and slit their throats and they still took a bit to go, the noise was awful don't look it up if you aren't accustomed to it. I can't imagine how tough the wild boars would be, solid muscle AND tusks. Better pray to God you can up a tree faster than it can get you.
>>
>>33682626
>>33682328
Just make sure you have a weapon ready obviously. Backup isn't a bad idea either.
Also wear a gopro or something so we can see what happens.
>>
>>33682626
Fuck off werefag
>>
>>33682328
Take pictures or video anon, for great justice
>>
>>33682699
Please be gentle. I'm a virgin.
>>
>>33682745
I will lad, I have a high definition camera I've been wanting to use
>>
>>33682757
This is 4chan were all virgins.
>>
>>33674485
Neither. Bodies semi frequently show up in national forests showing wounds consistent with a combination of severe blunt trauma and scavenger activity. usually these remains are very far along if not skeletal in nature. Officially these are considered to be a result of people getting disoriented, falling from a serious distance onto rock, and then having their remains moved/eaten by scavengers after the fact. Thing is these bodies are often found a serious distance from the nearest sheer drop(sometimes miles even) and the remains are all found in once place. Not a whole lot of scavengers are capable or inclined to drag a 180+lbs intact carcass for miles if you catch my drift.

What i'd go with is the people disappearing off camera for the most part. what would be happening but that the audience isnt entirely aware of would be the skin walker luring them away, brutally blitzing them(like a bear clubbing a seal...), and then dragging their body off a little ways into the brush to hide it. then it takes their place and tries to reenter the group, rinse, and repeat. maybe one or two scenes where you cant quite see what happens but an individual is lured away from the group, everything goes dead silent, and then something massive rushes them very quickly as they let out guttural scream/yelp only to be cut off by the sound of a brutal impact. then you just hear some wet tearing sounds as something heavy is dragged off into the underbrush.
>>
File: IMG_1522.png (705KB, 1288x6104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.png
705KB, 1288x6104px
One of my favorites
>>
>>33682922
a lot of those cases state the victims are missing their shoes (quite a lot of them) and the shoes are never recovered, or are found completely naked or with theirs clothes halfway off

there's a few cases where searchers went through a specific area, then months later the body is found there laying in the open

there was one case where a young boy went missing, his backpack was found on a rock in the middle of a fucking river, everything in it laid out like it was being inventoried and his body was found on the opposite side of the river 3 miles away, there was no way the kid could have crossed the river on his own

something isn't adding up, especially when most of these cases get jotted down by FBI investigators
>>
>>33678144
I love that movie
>>
>>33682963
IKR. Funny how almost all large state or national parks have seriously above average incidence of deaths and missing persons.

Personally i'd love to get my hands on some of that sweet victim data and see if there are any trends regarding victim type/chronological spacing/location or anything else like that. IMHO some people are likely using national parks as a hunting ground.
>>
>>33683033
yeah, when you think about it that's the perfect way for some fucked up psycho to go about it, there's no cops, no phone service, no way to escape without getting totally disoriented

stalk some poor people into the forest, wait until they're on their own, kill them and leave the body in some weird spot, by the time the body is found there's zero DNA evidence left to pull and you're totally off the hook

there was a guy up in Alaska named Robert Hansen who used a Mini-14 or Mini-30 to hunt women he kidnapped in the Alaskan wilderness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen
>>
>>33682963
The Most Dangerous Game
>>
>>33683067
>>33683064
Fuckin stupid phone
>>
>>33683033
http://www.canammissing.com/missing_411.html
>>
>>33682491

Do not go out in the woods at night, especially around Cincinnati and Dayton.
>>
>>33682784
even if i had sex before?
>>
>>33684181
getting your boi pusy smashed by chad in boy scouts doesnt count anon
>>
File: tumblr_ns47n9WLeK1tm1x8po1_540.jpg (86KB, 540x596px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns47n9WLeK1tm1x8po1_540.jpg
86KB, 540x596px
>>33683439
Daytonfag here, can confirm. There's bad shit out there, I've dealt with stuff like that twice if anyone wants to hear about it.
>>
>>33681122
trail blazing marks
>>
>>33685754

Storytime pls
>>
>>33685754
YES ..story time
>>
File: 1383449134705.jpg (37KB, 631x598px) Image search: [Google]
1383449134705.jpg
37KB, 631x598px
>>33685754
>if anyone wants to hear about it.
why do you think we are here
>>
File: GEDC1517.jpg (2MB, 3456x1944px) Image search: [Google]
GEDC1517.jpg
2MB, 3456x1944px
>>33685754
Alright, not a lot of time before class
>Be me, SW Ohio fag
>Go innawoods with a friend of mine for shits and giggles, got a thermal optic for coyote hunting
>Wander around in the woods at night with the thermal and my shitty gen 1 nv
>Try to find eachother with them and shit, see which is better
>Get to a cleared area, like an old overgrown field, filled with weeds and tall grass and shit
>Laying in pine straw and matted grass on a creek bed, looking out into this field
>I roll around backwards to look behind us into the woods on a whim
>The trees start around 10-15 yards away, the creek bed is mostly mud and limestone
>One of the trees stands out... it's fucking bright white under thermals
>Body temperature tree
>Tell my friend to look at this shit, we trade thermals and NV
>He tells me he can't see anything, I look through my NV since my own natural night vision is ruined
>The tree is gone
>Panic.wmv
>The spot where it was is just flat dirt
>Tell him what I saw
>Sprint like a fucking Kenyan back to his property
>Never, NEVER go outside in the woods again
>>
>>33682328

>Live in the UK
>My Enfield
>My mate's Enfield

Come on man, at least try to make it believable.
>>
File: 1479600702271.jpg (13KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1479600702271.jpg
13KB, 252x276px
>>33686298
1853 Enfield
>>
>>33682699

Why do fags have to respond to every fucking post?
>>
>>33685956
NE Ohio here by Cleveland. Some spoopy woods, but I think I mostly have to worry about the lmaos by the lake here
>>
Well I didnt really give two shits about this cryptid business until I found 2 stories that actually matched, one about some guys who stumbled on shit in the woods and another about the Gunny.

Both checked out true and since then I dont even know anymore
>>
>>33686476
Akron here... Heard some weird noises while morel hunting earlier
>>
>>33686818
probably just the heroin addicts
>>
>>33686364
Like you just did you fag
>>
>>33686941
Probably:(
>>
>>33686298
>Americuck who thinks we're completely disarmed
>>
>>33686818
I always hear some weird shit whenever I'm /out/ innawoods.
>>33686941
Could be.
>>
>>33686980

I responded to one (1) post you dumbass.
>>
>>33687539
And there is another (you) you gave the troll. Way to go asshat.
LifeIsHard,It'sHarderWhenYou'reStupis.jpeg
>>
>>33682328
Guns in UK?
>>
>>33688254
http://www.gunstar.co.uk/0-303/F/Rifles-for-sale

It's not hard, all you need is a safe to store your guns in and tell the police you want it for hunting/target shooting.

Rural Wales the police don't care and the local doctor will sign off on anything, the only real restriction is on semi-automatic guns.

Everyone up here has an old shotgun or rifle, we aren't pussies like the Scots.
>>
File: ww2 reenactors hunted.jpg (411KB, 1623x2336px) Image search: [Google]
ww2 reenactors hunted.jpg
411KB, 1623x2336px
>>
>>33671657
why is /k/ so obsessed with skinwalkers? are we all from az/nm?
>>
>>33685956
You missed out. Tree spirits are often waifu-tier.
>>
>>33689441

they'd be the most dangerous.

you know... if they were real and anyone that believed in them wasn't just dumb.
>>
>>33690197
>dumb
Navajo culture is very family oriented and personal. most of them realize logically that it's not real, but they still have respect for their culture, their tribe and their family. you don't understand that because Christianity is so universal.
>>
>>33689441
I don't know, but they are just animals with human intelligence, unless in human form. A gun will kill them all the same. Be ready against grizzlies, elk, moose, and pumas, depending on location. As long as you are prepared to face the most dangerous animal in your location, you'll probably be fine.
>>
File: Doges.jpg (864KB, 1177x2447px) Image search: [Google]
Doges.jpg
864KB, 1177x2447px
>>
>>33686672
Post the stories
>>
Anyone have the story of the aussie who was living miles away from any other people in a forest and woke up to see a goat-man thing holding a lantern walk out of the woods. The aussie grabbed his AR but I dont remember much past that
>>
File: facts.png (22KB, 685x404px) Image search: [Google]
facts.png
22KB, 685x404px
>>
>>33690971
That's going to make me start jumping at everything.
>>
Any reports of spooks in Jasper national park? It's quite similar to most US national parks but us leafs seem to have a shortage on scary shit
>>
>>33689441
BOARD CULTURE
O
A
R
D

C
U
L
T
U
R
E
>>
>>33690592

it's dumb. there's no such thing as skinwalkers

and there's no such thing as jesus either
>>
>>33671927
Image pulled from google images
nogunz summer newfag get
>>
>>33687371
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>33692272
>Jesus wasn't a real person/never lived
Read a book.
>>
>>33692272
>God's not real hurrrrrrrrrrr
edgy atheist confirmed
>>
>>33692211
Also interested in 'Berta and BC stuff.
>>
>>33692602
There was a screencap about some anon and his native bro in the northern part of Canada shooting at wendigo cultists with an Enfield. Haven't seen it in ages.
>>
>>33692602

Since I live in that area yeah, but I've already read the one on the vet and the first nation guy quickscoping a windigo in north AB
>>
>>33679924
Auto 5 shotgun. Custom cryptid loads (silver shot or slugs, holy water blessed slugs,rock salt etc.) With a 20 inch barrel and mag extension. Ready for any spooper out there. (Bonus points for carrying both kukri and Bowie knife.)
>>
File: the snow.png (511KB, 1088x5920px) Image search: [Google]
the snow.png
511KB, 1088x5920px
>>
newfriend here, what is the stalker challenge?

also: should i get an sks for my first gun
>>
>>33693424
The stalker challenge? It's kind of like a thing.
You most definately should, is exceptional rifle. They're a helluva lot more expensive than they used to be, but still not too bad. Cheap ammo, rifle is literally indestructable.
>>
File: 1491402473211.png (800KB, 951x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1491402473211.png
800KB, 951x1630px
>>33686476
SE Michigan fag here, Only really spoopy stuff I ever had happen to me is taking the back roads from Toledo to Ann Arbor avoid tolls.

>Had the same truck pass me 3 times in a 20 minuet period going strait through farm lands and never saw him turn around once just race off into the distance
>Hear what sounds like a train crash right behind me while driving through woods and nothing was behind me
>Hit animal at night while driving next to corn fields, pull over to check the damage and there was just black shit that reeked and fucked up my paint
>try and get gas at small town and as I leave people just stare me down as I drive off at midnight

Weird shit happens out in the woods and farm lands on the Border of MI and OH
>>
>>33693424
Stalker challenge is a camping challenge based on the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shadow of chernobyl. As far as the SKS goes, it's a great rifle; if you're a Canadian there are few if any better choices for a first gun. In the US however the demand has outpaced the supply due to import restrictions and as such they're overpriced.
>>
>>33692839
Fricc outta here with that bowie,getva fuckhueg tanto,dipped in mercury. I hear metal burns them,so stabbing is more painful then slashing
>>
>>33694474
But it was the bowie and kukri combo that killed Dracula. So I think they deserves a place in any Cryptid hunters kit. (Bonus points for a think headed pommel)
>>
>>33694855
Rhino headed pommel.... fucking phone
>>
>>33671927
What's coyote taste like?
>>
>>33682248
North central reporting in
>>
>>33683064
There was a thread on /pol/ yesterday and is becoming more frequent I believe. It was showing the missing 411 map with a FBI human trafficking report overlay and they were almost identical.
>>
>>33692272
No such thing as your sex life either but you pretend that exists.
>>
>>33694157

Do you hear a lot about dogman sightings up there, especially up north in the UP?
>>
>>33687091

>Englishman who knows we are

Thanks for playing hoot.
>>
File: very spook.png (24KB, 971x383px) Image search: [Google]
very spook.png
24KB, 971x383px
here's a good one
>>
>>33694157
>>33695080
Michigander here.

I live north of Detroit and have a cabin in the Upper Peninsula, it has no electricity, water, or cell service.

I was up there for two weeks this winter with a few buddies for a guys retreat kinda deal.

Can confirm weird shit, the wolves are absolutely evil up there.
>>
>>33689441
i'm from arkansas, it may not be wendigo, but there's other shit out there, no fucking way there isn't
>>
>>33691710
>taking issue with an ancient /k/ tradition.

Wew lad
>>
File: missing_map.jpg (198KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
missing_map.jpg
198KB, 1280x853px
>>33683033
>>
File: Capture.png (670KB, 1607x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
670KB, 1607x1091px
>>33694157
Michigan is always been a hotbed.
I have lived in the UP most of my life and have seen some weird shit.
Saw this on another skinwalker thread so kinda related.
>>
File: bigfoot-map.jpg (740KB, 1456x1068px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot-map.jpg
740KB, 1456x1068px
>>33697287
>>
File: missing_map_bfro copy.jpg (730KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
missing_map_bfro copy.jpg
730KB, 1280x853px
>>33697421

really makes you think

http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-175-missing-411-update-david-paulides
>>
>>33672410
I know your lying. I'm in the woods sometimes, and I hurt people.
>>
>>33674485
By convincing heavily armed retards to go in the woods and then doing nothing because the people are stupid enough to kill themselves.
>>
>>33671927
>eating coyote

Stopped right there. 0/10, you're fucking retarded
>>
File: fdzghrdhhrzd.png (413KB, 1109x1806px) Image search: [Google]
fdzghrdhhrzd.png
413KB, 1109x1806px
>>33697421
>>
>>33691601
>Aussie
>AR
Are you sure?
>>
>>33692839
TFW I own a browning sweet sixteen and if you are in one of the discords you most likely saw pics
>>
>>33671657
Not too exciting but this one is actually real
>go hiking with buddies in NM
>from different cities so i pm driving home, southbound on i25
>car breaks down, stranded 25 miles south of socorro, nm
>insurance company a shit, taking hours to find a tow company
>night falls
>think im hearing voices outside put im 95% sure it was just the wind
>finally get a call back "itll cost you $400 to tow you to town, take another hour or two"
>based friend drives 100 miles to take me into town so i can uhaul it back home in the morning
>show up with uhaul that morning
>dead coyote right next to my passenger door
>mind you, i didn't see it when i pulled up in the light, i stood right where it was the night before when i stepped out for a smoke
>couldnt have been hit in the night, impossible to land where it did with my car there, its neck was all scruffed up as well
Spooked me. I hooked up my car and dipped, left my subway just in case.
>>
File: 1491519346918.jpg (56KB, 780x546px) Image search: [Google]
1491519346918.jpg
56KB, 780x546px
>>33672410
>>
Bump for more shit about shooting cryptids,someone tell me my N.4 buck and rock salt mix will fuck up anything I meet in the northern boreal forest

Or should i just bring my pinned 5rnd sks with protection from Saint Simonov?
>>
>>33698524
Yes because it was part of the story that stood out to me lol
>>
>>33688433
lol, the scots are pussies?
>>
>>33694925
Yeah,true. But i guess it comes down to prefrence,both are gr8 choices
>>
>>33697287
>>33697421
>>33697493

Fuck that's creepy...
>>
the wendigo owo
>>
File: BSATAILS3.png (302KB, 721x1806px) Image search: [Google]
BSATAILS3.png
302KB, 721x1806px
>>
>>33698715

Bruh are you in the westtex/newmex slack?

Me and some other NM guys are gonna plan a meet, you should join in if you're not already in.
>>
>>33672043
> LandSharks.omfg/[email protected].
>>
File: 1483669656342.jpg (424KB, 514x836px) Image search: [Google]
1483669656342.jpg
424KB, 514x836px
>>33682942
>slaps a 30 round clip into it (the FAL)
>>
File: DSCN1723 (2).jpg (1MB, 2159x929px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1723 (2).jpg
1MB, 2159x929px
>>33679924
>Like what would you want to have if you came across a cryptid?
Glock 20. Even Dr. Jeffry Meldrum said on Joe Rogan he carried a 10mm.
>>
>>33700843
You have contact info?
>>
File: 1479503720782.jpg (85KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
1479503720782.jpg
85KB, 488x519px
>>33682699
this shit should be a bannable offense
>>
>>33702953
Agreed
>>
>>33700843
Central TX here, interested in meeting a /kx/ crowd.
>>
File: this other one.png (442KB, 1864x3789px) Image search: [Google]
this other one.png
442KB, 1864x3789px
>>
Is there anything spooky that I should look out for in the woods of Maine at night aside from moose and bears? Going to go backpacking up there with buds in a week.
>>
>>33704717
Same, dono if ATX area is central though.had spoopy encounter twice with pure dark figures that ran away and left my rear doors open.Once with ex and another with group of old freinds, chased them both times with gun that was stolen two years ago.love/hated that damn 92fs fTE every other round after 100 rnd mark fully cleaned and lubed, but I digress being scatter brained.
>>
>>33702721

Send an e-mail to [email protected] and I'll send you the invite (it's like a group chat).

Any /k/ommandos in the area are welcome, we had a small meet last August and it was pretty fun, and no cum brownies to boot.
>>
File: Poland 1994.png (275KB, 857x1929px) Image search: [Google]
Poland 1994.png
275KB, 857x1929px
>>
>>33706087
Email sent
>>
>>33678373
Does anyone have the new discord? I wanna spoop hunt too
>>
File: Ft Campbell Biologist.png (627KB, 1420x764px) Image search: [Google]
Ft Campbell Biologist.png
627KB, 1420x764px
>>33678373
>>33708013

Discord spoop pls

Also bumping with some greentexts
>>
>>33702953
Shitposting on boards besides /b/ is a bannable offence.
>>
File: goatman.jpg (2MB, 3560x2280px) Image search: [Google]
goatman.jpg
2MB, 3560x2280px
>>33700135
>>
Bumperino
>>
>Cryptids

So I listen to a podcast called Beyond the Darkness. Used to be a live radio show here in MN called Darkness Radio. They talk about this stuff quite frequently, as well as other /x/ things.

>Interview with Bigfoot researcher
>He's relaying stories corroborated by police reports
>Go to rural area, USA
>Guy out in his yard watering garden
>Sprays a bush a bit too much
>Bush starts hollering and roaring and shit
>O FUK ITS BIGFOOT
>Dash innahouse
>Be on edge for a while
>Finally chill out because tired
>Go to take a nap
>Wake up to the sound of a burgurglar
>Bigfoot standing next to the bed
>Bigfoot beats the shit out of guy and trashes the house
>Guy left with broken bones, but alive

Just no. Wake up and there's a sasquatch in the room with you? Nooo...

Another story:

>Be rural family
>Have a few animals, along with two great horses we love
>Notice one day that the animal feed is disappearing faster than normal
>Well that's weird
>Pay closer attention for a week
>Something is definitely happening
>Figure it's raccoons or w/e
>Start storing food elsewhere
>Go out to do chores one morning
>Find our horses dead
>One has broken fucking legs and its head has been bashed in
>The other has had its neck broken by something twisting its head around
>Vet also finds bruising in the shape of masdive handprints and huge footprints in the pen

Full-fucking-sized horses, and something broke the poor thing's neck like that? I am a huge guy myself, but there's no way in hell I could ever muster the strength to do that.
>>
>>33702412

>10mm

Fuck. That.
.357 magnum at minimum
>>
>>33697493
>missing-411

Oh fuck me. This is that guy talking about people going missing in the national parks and shit, right?

Is he the guy that also had the story of the toddler that vanished from his backyard, and was found dead two miles away, halfway up a mountain?

Absolutely chilling shit.
>>
File: DSCF9649 (Large).jpg (173KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF9649 (Large).jpg
173KB, 1440x1080px
>>33712027
>.357 magnum at minimum
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wew, good one.
>>
File: Coonan3571911.jpg (1MB, 2808x1652px) Image search: [Google]
Coonan3571911.jpg
1MB, 2808x1652px
>>33712087
I don't understand.
>>
>>33712110
>I don't understand.
I bet you didn't think I owned both. That makes me an authority on everything.
>>
>>33712157
>That makes me an authority on everything.

Nah.. this thread is 75% speculation.
>>
>>33712027
10mm is a semi auto .41magnum
>>
Shit, this is great research material
>>
>>33712110
hot 10mm is def more potent than run of the mill 357
>>
>>33712633
Better learn to surf the web homie, it's only the tip
>>
>>33697493
That barely correlates at all. The East doesn't match one bit, and the ones in the Rockies only sort of match. The Southwest sort of matches, but the Northwest doesn't match at all.
>>
>>33671927
that nurse looks hot
>>
>>33713258
muh dick
>>
>>33702412
Flamenwerffer. If Ima die, I'll leave a raging firestorm around me to take those fur-clad fuckers with me.
>>
>>33674550
A skinwalker flick would benefit well from characterization. Have the characters showcase distinct personalities and trade various stories or lines of dialogue that hint at the fact that they know each other well. Then have the characters that get skinwalked act in a manner subtly different from how they were characterized. Include an element of the skinwalker trying to covertly learn more about the rest of the group to blend in better.

Think "The Thing" more than "Alien". Have an act dedicated to the skinwalker(s) and suspicious survivors playing a game of mental chess to confirm/deflect suspicion.

Just my 2cents. Good luck with the movie anon.
>>
>>33713863
I would pay to see that shit
>>
>>33713863
Agreed. All of the best and spoopiest skinwalker stories have a part where the narrator realizes that their friend appears to be them but there is something the skinwalker does that makes them realize that this thing cannot actually be their friend because (insert).
>>
This thread freaked me out because I dug deeper into it and into /x/ , mind you, I drank a shit ton last night woke up at 3am and Stayed awake and read the weirdest stories here and migrated into /x/ and then into the interwebs, didn't fall asleep but went to the range and pulled off some great, 6inch target I hit between 4-6" 4 shots, and from 2.5-1" 14 shots. (200yards) Ready for hunting season
>>
>>33700135
if youre reading, dont turn around
>>
>>33706087
No cum brownies? Why even bother?
>>
File: the-thing-1982-kurt-russell.jpg (44KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
the-thing-1982-kurt-russell.jpg
44KB, 800x542px
Am I the only one that sees the similarities between 'The Thing' and Skinwalkers?
>>
>>33713924
There was a greentext that ended with the narrator abandoning a friend in the middle of the wilderness because he was convinced he was no longer himself. That kind of ending is 10/10 imo, because it leaves you wondering.
>>
>>33671657
Skinwalc no exisht. Inah wood perfectluh saef. All is normil. Skinwalk no posht on four chahn.
>>
File: 1486174956238.jpg (72KB, 597x598px) Image search: [Google]
1486174956238.jpg
72KB, 597x598px
>>33714071
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 347x145px
>>33714071
"What the fuck?"
>>
>>33713863
Exactly this. Any scenario that involves multiple people innawoods with their own personalities that slowly disappear and 'reappear', eventually leading to a fear-induced trial where the suspects are interrogated to see who is human and who is not. The plot can optionally thicken by adding that skinwalker is the one posing the idea of an interrogation.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 348x145px
>>33714100
You've got to be fucking-shitting me...
>>
>>33714068
Another unique quality to some of the better stories would be how in some of them the skinwalker 'learns' how to mimic the character(s) involved in the story over time and eventually becomes exceedingly good at copying their voices leading to false calls for help and such.
>>
>>33704810
>Is there anything spooky that I should look out for innawoods
What could you mean by that, anon? Woods are inherently safe places. Well, minus those pesky skinwalkers that is.
>>
>>33714136
There was one some time back where a couple of military sorts with regular folk are trapped in a cabin. Snowed in, people start going missing, loosing power... hard to trust one another.

At the end I think the Skinwalker mumbled something like ' Tango - down ' over and over after getting one of the military types. Each time saying it more like his buddy and less like something that's stealing his shape.
>>
>>33714159
Arguably, this is the scariest aspect of skinwalker stories.
>>
>>33712062

yes.

he was a police detective.

he also had to speak to the father of a missing boy in his investigation, where the father was kept in the dark about people who saw a 2 legged animal carry his boy away, and the FBI in charge ended up shooting himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SadSOl25AV0
>>
>>33714167
Gotta agree.

Though only one that changes it's form over time is a process of elimination... And sticking in groups.
Rather than having to worry about who's infected and becoming another monster or threat to face along with the original.
>>
>>33714136
so something like predator?
>>
>>33696649
What's up AR bro?
>>
>>33714174

Damn. I remember hearing about this Paulides book and some of the details about the cases, and it still kinda freaks me out, like the toddler that went missing and was found miles away, where the only path he could've taken brought him over a mountain and across multiple streams that a toddler couldn't have possibly crossed on his own.
>>
>>33714167
Aren't they witches who wear animal skins to turn into animals and eat human flesh?
>>
>>33674485
think Blair witch project with an interloper imitating one of the crew. that's a skin Walker story.
>>
>>33679924
>Like what would you want to have if you came across a cryptid?

when I think of "you're going out to kill a man sized or larger unknown animal", my thoughts jump to the shit used for African game and by zoo emergency kill squads: big bore .30+ caliber Magnum hunting rounds. shit like .375 H&H or larger, up to the retarded shit like .600 nitro express.

the point is, you don't know shit about the animals bone or muscle density, but you do know rounds like this can kill damn near anything on earth.

>grab my AR

5.56 is a good man killer, but when you start talking about killing large animals with thick bones and dense muscles in dense foliage, it's a fucking joke.
>>
File: IMG_2990.jpg (115KB, 970x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2990.jpg
115KB, 970x550px
>>33716234
Yeah, I'd say big rounds. Range isn't too vital, most of the stories say they get close and that's the only time you can properly get them.

Personally I want to face one down with .45-70 lever action. .50 Beowulf and above just wouldn't seem fair.
>>
What does /k/ think of woodleigh hydrostatically stabilized bullets for cryptid defence/hunting? Only issue I could see is making sure they feed from a magazine effectively
>>
>>33716815
An AR-10 in .358 Winchester would be perfect.
>>
>>33683064
Human hunters are a weirdly common thing in indiana. People warn each other all the time not to wander off so far into the woods you can't hear cars n shit.
My run in wi th what could have been a human hunter
>snowing hard in indiana
>me, walking around in the woods,not far from home as I was always told
>dead silent except for a bird or critter rustling
>walk down to frozen pond, playing with the ice
>I start to feel like I'm being watched
>stop and scan trees, scared as fuck
>out of fucking nowhere this guy in LIKE, FULL MILITARY GARB comes out from some shrubs
>he's in all winter camo,boots, even some motorcycle helmet looking thing without the visor
>he's got a walmart lookin rifle pointed at my fucking head
>we stand off
>"what the fuck dude" I yelled at him
>he lowers his gun, thinks, then turns back into the trees
>it sounded like he said "nevermind" as he was leaving
>never fuck around in that part of the woods again
>>
File: 1471625721268.jpg (397KB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1471625721268.jpg
397KB, 4000x2250px
>>33715116
nothing much
>>
File: IMG_6305.jpg (59KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6305.jpg
59KB, 352x370px
>>33697287
>all those missing in southeast WA
help me anons
>>
File: 12315252131.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
12315252131.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>33672410
>>
Cut down Vepr 12 with a drum of brass slugs
>>
>>33717667
Silver plate the slugs.
>>
>>33682459
Low chance you will see this, but I'm a KY bro too.

What part? I'm 502
>>
>>33685956
Where was this? Like...specifics so I can go check it out.
>>
File: PNW_story.png (308KB, 1294x1898px) Image search: [Google]
PNW_story.png
308KB, 1294x1898px
>>33709435
>Ft Campbell Biologist.png
>>
>>33714159
This is definitely one of the scariest aspects of these stories. I think there's always an intense fear, as humans, of anything that is capable of 'learning'. Whatever the spooky thing is, if it's spooky and intelligent- it's fucking terrifying.
>>
File: Briefing.jpg (383KB, 1456x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Briefing.jpg
383KB, 1456x1068px
>>33697421
>Tfw live in a state seemingly free of nope
>Absolutely surrounded by nope, though
>No idea what is happening in Washington
>>
>>33714174
>Missing 4-1-1

I want to get this book so bad, but I also want to enjoy nature...
>>
>>33716234
>5.56 is a good man killer, but when you start talking about killing large animals with thick bones and dense muscles in dense foliage, it's a fucking joke.

This. As far as rifles, I would completely overlook my AR and at minimum use my WASR-10
>>
>>33722742
Western washington anon, can confirm human hunting and bodies turning up out here.
>>
>>33722742
I'm curious about the stuff on the MN/WI border... at least one of the sightings is right in my area. good thing I got my Mosin today, I guess...
>>
>>33686298
In the country, everyone and their Mum is strapped around 'ere.
>>
File: memeforthread.gif (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
memeforthread.gif
47KB, 320x240px
>>33722914
Like who?
>>
>>33709435
>>33708310
>>33706092
>>33720074
Requesting more screencaps, my folder was lost.
>>
>>33722742
3 dots in wv right where i live. wanna go innawoods and find the fucker
>>
>>33722965
Farmers
>>
File: IMG_6811.jpg (1MB, 2550x1218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6811.jpg
1MB, 2550x1218px
>>
File: 1449459926543.png (502KB, 1360x3404px) Image search: [Google]
1449459926543.png
502KB, 1360x3404px
>>
File: 1449888642943.png (3MB, 1524x3119px) Image search: [Google]
1449888642943.png
3MB, 1524x3119px
>>
File: Black Blood.png (109KB, 953x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Black Blood.png
109KB, 953x1350px
>>33722965

Got you covered my dude, hopefully I don't post any duplicates.
>>
File: Mt Thielsen.png (2MB, 1600x4488px) Image search: [Google]
Mt Thielsen.png
2MB, 1600x4488px
>>33723826
>>33725012

Goddamnit wrong post.
>>
File: 1446512214342.jpg (112KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1446512214342.jpg
112KB, 572x303px
>>33722742
>live on southern coast of mississippi
>there's been a Bigfoot sighting here

What the fuck. Was he down here for black spring break or something?
>>
>invite girl to bonfire/field party
>everyone drinking etc
>couple hours into it the girl I invited seems to have left while I was talking to some peep
>sometime later I see her a short distance in the woods staring at me
>woodsex.gif downloading
>as I walk toward her, she kind of stumbles out of sight behind a tree
>i think nothing of it, blame it on da ah ah ah ah alcahawll
>when I get close to the tree she went behind, I crouch down and jump around it to scare her. She doesn't react at all
>"hey are you ok?" She nods her head and mutters "im just glad I got you alone"
>activate/bonergrow
>i go in for a kiss, she kind of just opens her mouth and does nothing back. I figure moving to 2nd base might wake her up
>not getting anywhere fast as far as her participating so I blurt out "are you on birth control or do I need a condom?"
>her response is, "i wouldnt worry about that"
>i punched that cryptid whore and ran off, I dont play that deciphering shit. I aint no detective bitch
>>
>>33682784
Ay, theres hope right?.... *sighs* *goes back to moral decision of going to massage parole to get laid*
>>
It's sort of a plus and minus living basically where my backyard is innawoods.

I'm not sure if what it was is what you call a skinwalker, but I witnessed a mountain lion morph into a golden retriever years ago when I was hiking a little too far in. Neighbor of mine had a retriever, so I think it was trying to imitate that when it saw me.

I thought it was the mind playing tricks but the thing was too close. It was clearly a mountain lion when I first saw it. There was this constant sort of hum or growl coming from it. May have been more like a purr? Like it sounded like those “healing frequency” meditation tones that are right at the edge of the lower frequency of human hearing.

One of my dogs then catches up to where I was and was barking and growling like mad (the mutt is usually very timid and hard to provoke). The Imposter then runs off.
>>
File: Tango in New Mexico.jpg (565KB, 1058x3569px) Image search: [Google]
Tango in New Mexico.jpg
565KB, 1058x3569px
>>33725381

>tfw I was thinking of going to one of those places

>realize I'd rather get a legit massage because back still hurts from car accident

Also here's one for any neighbors in southern NM.
>>
>>33683439
I live just outside of cinci what's around here?
>>
>>33722965
And farmer's moms
>>
File: IMG_1401.jpg (120KB, 750x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.jpg
120KB, 750x491px
Scouting the green swamp in central FL today for this falls deer season.

Anyone got Swamp greentexts?
>>
File: AirSoft In Wyoming Gets Creepy.png (560KB, 1920x3126px) Image search: [Google]
AirSoft In Wyoming Gets Creepy.png
560KB, 1920x3126px
>>33725465
Dat file name, tho
>>
All this innawood stuff is great but how does /k/ deal with ayy lmao's/ufos?
>>
File: senpaie.jpg (13KB, 206x211px) Image search: [Google]
senpaie.jpg
13KB, 206x211px
That's it /k/, you've spooped me.

>me and a bunch of friends like 5 years ago
>out camping, really drunk
>we know the area well and decide to have a walk
>take a path trough the swamps
>all of sudden, horrible smell, I almost puke
>still drunk and numerous so we don't give a fuck and don't think more about it
>forward next day
>heard that the police came in the morning at the exact same spot we smelled that smelly smell
>not much information, some rumors that they found a body

Should I worry about it ?
>>
>>33727475
Unless youre packing anti-aircraft armaments, UFOs cant be dealt with. However, ayy lmaos could probably be engaged with every day weaponry if not in any kind or armor.
>>
File: BSACAMPTAILS4.png (194KB, 1366x1139px) Image search: [Google]
BSACAMPTAILS4.png
194KB, 1366x1139px
>>
>>33728347
Well i was more thinking about low flying UFO's and if anyone on had tried to shoot it with a rifle or such. Wasn't there also someone on this board who had a ayy problem and was going to try to shot them?
I wonder how successful he was.
>>
>>33697493
>people getting lost in the fucking woods
>bigfoot is coincidentally found in the fucking woods, as opposed to cities and open plains
golly gee willikers anons, I think we're onto something here!
>>
>>33716234
It could be a ar10, that would be strong enough with HP or SP
>>
File: BSACAMPTAILS5.png (223KB, 1880x1201px) Image search: [Google]
BSACAMPTAILS5.png
223KB, 1880x1201px
last relevant story of mine, dont feel like typing so I just reposted some screenshots.
>>
>>33728511
For low, low flying UFOs maybe a high powered rifle like .308 or .338 or something?

And im not sure I saw the story about the guy trying to hunt the ayy lmaos. They would probably be sneaky sumbitches, but if you could set a trap and lure them into it, Id say you had a good sporting chance to take them down
>>
I wonder if any /k/ommandos have stories from South Texas. My grandparents were, according to my family and family friends, "curanderos" or the equivalent of medicine men or witch doctors. My Grandmother in particular was mostly Indian and had all those beliefs. I had a couple of spoopy things happen to me as a kid out innawoods and I can't really explain them. For one:
>be young, maybe 6/7
>water well goes out in the middle of the night
>Dad wakes me up to go help him fix the leak or breaker or whatever
>get a bag with our tools and walk out to the well
>moonless night, walk is approximately 1/4 mile (big ranch, the well is far from the house)
>as we're working, suddenly hear an airy whistle, like an owl but somehow different.
>dry rustle of wings, more whistles
>rustling of wings stops above us (where there's an electrical pole for the water well)
>a strange bone-on-bone clacking starts up from the pole
>Dad stands, hugs me close
>"Don't look up", he says, and starts praying rapidly in spanish
>I right spooped
>after a bit, the clicking stops, there's a whistle, and the rustling wings fly away
>we finish up and walk home as fast as we can in the dark
>Dad tells me it was a "lechuza" and we've got to put holy water on the door for a couple days
>>
>>33728511
There was a low flying UFO over my propery about 15 years past.

Context, fairly innawoods, several acres, much of the propery is in front of house, flat, like if your home was at one end of a football field facing the other.

Sparcely wooded, save for a grove tgat deer regularly mingle in the Fall and Winter. (Innasouth, rarely snows)

It was after midnight but not too dark. Waxing Moon, not really cloudy. At home with me and mom, but mom was asleep.

I saw it from the nortg facing windows in my front livingroom.

It made no sound but it suddenly moved in from the East and hovered near the grove about two stories up.

Stereotypical saucer body. No bigger than 20 yards in diameter and several yards in height at its center. It had two sets of several prongs with "lights" at tge end of them along the circumference of the disk. Each prong was about 2-3 yards in length.

The top set was a slight upward angle, maybe 15 degrees. The bottom set was downward at about 45 degrees. One span clockwise, the other counter clockwise at about 1 rotation per second. Forgot which one was clock and counter.

I could not make out much of the bodys material. It was just dark, but not void black. The lights were rather faint - enough to see but not enough to illuminate the surroundings. Green, Red, Purple, and Orange/Yellow. But mostly red.

Its hover was flawless, no bobbing, like it was stationary relative to the ground. As i was staring at it from the livingroom window, face nearly glued to the window, my ankle gave way and I fell a bit.

This might have been enough for the saucer to notice me, either by sound or sudden movement because it then almost immediately took off, cobtinuing westward and increasing its eleclvation. I ran to a room with a west facing window and saw it reach so far up that it just became a red dot in the sky, like an airliner but either the blinking.

Whatever it was, my guess is that its intrest involved surveillance of those deer.
>>
>>33729476
Another time:
>maybe 8 or 9 years old
>sitting at home with mom and dad, reading in the living room
>it's late at night, super dark outside since we're pretty far from a city
>see something in my peripheral vision, at the window
>When I glance over, there are a pair of dog-like eyes looking at me through the upper half of the window, from a little back (as in, not right up against the window)
>The eyes stare at me for a bit, then back up and disappear
>Say something to my parents about seeing eyes at the window
>"don't worry, anon, it's just the dog. She probably wants to come inside. don't pay her any attention"
>figure yeah, the dog probably wants inside
>finish reading and go to bed
>The next morning, something's bothering me about the explanation
>check out the window
>because house is on flood-preventing blocks, the upper pane of the window is easily 5.5 - 6 feet off the ground
>there's no way in hell our dog can get up that high
>goosebumps in the middle of the day
>>
>>33729498
Cont'd

so to respond to:
>>33727475
>>33728347
>>33728933

The technology involved for what may have been just a surveillance and maybe "sample retreival" drone involved some sort of propulsion drive that violates physics and gravity as far as our conventional aviation tech is concerned.

It likely can quickly enter and exit the atmosphere with little issue, and even assuming it wouldn't notice you and evade any shot you fired, I highly doubt any small arms fire would effect it.

We're basically like uncontacted tribes shooting arrows at helicopters.

If they mean harm they will succeed. Best not give them any reason to.
>>
>>33729476
>>33729572

tl;dr

savages shouldn't be able to vote

this goes for white trash too
>>
>>33729642

>>>/pol/
>>
>>33728538
map is specific profile cases
read a book, nigger
http://www.missing-411.com/about/

>>33729476
http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/category/missing-texas-forty/
>>
>>33729642
Calling other people savages in a cryptid thread is the lowest form of bait.
>>
>>33729600
I honestly think that if ayy lmaos DO exist, we give them far too much credit. They are most likely highly technologically advanced but very socially progressive to the point they probably think they do not need arms and rely on their technology to keep themselves out of and away from violent confrontations.

Just my .02 though
>>
>>33672043
Fucking Bulettes, man.
>>
>>33727626
I wouldn't
>>
>>33692272
nice try, skinwalker
>>
>>33704810
I mean, there are the Wolf-Coyote hybrids that are coming down from Canada, and I heard rumors that some crazy asshole up in Aroostook County released a bunch of wild boars from Germany into the woods due to schizophrenia, but not much. Oh, and Bigfoot roam around smelling like ass, but they're cool guys if you give 'em space.
>>
>>33672252
newfag here. What is nugget food?
>>
>>33731780
An empty 7.62x 54R casing. Ammunition for a Mosin Nagent. ie "Nugget"
>>
>>33731842
gotcha. thanks anon.
>>
>>33731780
The bullets that go into a Mosin Nagant.
>>
File: drink cyanide.jpg (17KB, 261x255px) Image search: [Google]
drink cyanide.jpg
17KB, 261x255px
>>33682699
Hey, just a recommendation for a refreshing beverage after winning the faggot of the week award. Thanks
>>
File: canine.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
canine.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33731492
>there are the Wolf-Coyote hybrids
I live in Alaska and saw this thing. Nobody knows what it is.
>>
>>33733075
I don't know. Your filename seems to have it on lock.
>>
>>33733075
Looks like a big wild dog,
Does not look like a wolf and is too big for a coyote, maybe a wolf fucked a german shepherd?
>>
>>33733075
That looks like a german shepherd
>>
>>33733075
Like the others said, looks like a german shepard. Maybe one went Feral and is part of a wolf pack?
>>33731492
And the Cougars too anon.
>>
>>33733119
>Your filename seems to have it on lock.
I was just naming the pic.
>>33733159
>>33733193
>>33733307
When I said nobody knows what it is I should have also said I asked the forest service. It was in an pretty remote place because I was looking for an abandoned mining town. At first I thought it was a baby moose it was so big. I ran into a local trapper on a different trail and he said he never seen anything like it, he's also a local taxidermist.
>>
>>33734395
What county and city in alaska was this?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (163KB, 779x818px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
163KB, 779x818px
>>33734455
In Juneau and I was looking for the town Amalga.
>>
>>33729642
>Kneejerk reflexes from /pol/ without even reading post
Lad you have to go back, you're too far away from your home.
>>
>>33733075
>>33734395
>>33734539
Why didn't you shoot it and put it in your living room?
>>
>>33727626
I wouldn't worry about it, probably all that happened was the skinwalker slaughtered your friend and has been taking on their shape ever since that day, but nothing serious. No more questions anon.
>>
>>33735523

Everyone worries that a skinwalker will assume the shape of their friend, but what if, in the process of assuming their identity, the skinwalker turns out to be a better friend than the one it replaced?

Nobody ever considers that.

"Hey there 'old friend', how goes?"

"IIII brought... sum steaks."

"Gee, that was nice of you. I'll fire up the grill. You gonna eat yours raw again?"

"Yesraw... aginnn. Happpeee burrfday!"
>>
>>33704810

Go try Palmyra. There was some kind of dogman sighting a while back at some house on Madawaska Rd.
>>
>>33733075
>>33734395

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRR9BVem8Hk
>>
>>33712722
I have a 29SF and that thing still scoots
>>
>>33736066
To be honest a friendly skinwalker would be kind of awesome.
>>
File: NotASkinwalker.png (260KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
NotASkinwalker.png
260KB, 500x673px
>>33736066
Thas how I made alll my friiends....

...Am now marketing CEO.
>>
>>33736482
Good possible scenarios:
>At first hunted by skinwalker, but somehow befriend it
>Hunted by skinwalker, start to suspect a friend, but then skinwalker shows up. Turns out friend was also skinwalker and saves you
>You are the skinwalker.

Someone writefag this.
>>
>>33736482
>>33736066
Imagine being the ONE friendly skinwalker in all of existence who eats deer and the like
>Bored as fuck because all your skinwalker buddies talk about is eating people and eating people accessories
>Watch the hairless apes for a while because you have nothing better to do
>Eventually get up the guts to approach one
>Go sit next to him
>Can't think of anything to say
>>33708310 happens
>At least the other guys didn't eat him
>Maybe he'll be okay
>Life is suffering
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (8KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
8KB, 207x244px
>>33736539
>tfw you have no friends because you are the fucking vegan of skinwalkers
>>
>>33686476
tell us about the ayys
>>
>>33736539
Skinwalkers are Native American shamans who gain supernatural powers from familial murder, usually for mischief making or spying on enemy clans. They're usually associated with misfortune, so it's taboo for a tribesmen to speak their name.

I have no idea where you bumblefucks are getting this stupid shit from that they're some kind of feral beast of limited faculty.
>>
File: 1490997631845.png (562KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1490997631845.png
562KB, 632x738px
>>33736600
Considering the current degradation of native cultures, it's probably about right to what one would be like now.
>>
>>33697493
biggo isn't what's killing people innawoods.
Human hunters, on the other hand...
>>
>>33736525
>>33736539
I would read this.
>>
>>33736600
Skinwalkers from native american folklore aren't the same thing as the one we're talking about here. /k/ and /x/ just gave a name to the innawood spoops and decided that skinwalker sounded good.
>>
>>33736637

Then get the name right. Obviously calling them the same thing when they're very clearly two separate entities is just perpetuating the confusion for newFEGs. The voice mimicry things are called "fleshgaits" or some shit.
>>
>>33716974
what about a 1911 in .454 Casull
>>
File: 1375466672659.png (304KB, 2450x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1375466672659.png
304KB, 2450x1350px
>>33725012
THERE'S A CONCLUSION TO THIS ONE
>>
File: Soviet.jpg (53KB, 383x526px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet.jpg
53KB, 383x526px
>>33736730
Holy fuck that's hilarious
>>
>>33736066
Buddy you know I don't eat pork
>Lllonnggg peeeggggg
Oh well in that case
>>
>>33736673
Yeaaaaano that's stupid bruh
>>
>>33736673
That's a big frame.
>>
>>33736730
kek
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.