[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/, how would we defend ourselves if the libs successfully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
So /k/, how would we defend ourselves if the libs successfully took our guns?

>own a musket for home defense, because that's what the founding fathers intended
>four ruffians break into house
>"what the devil?" while grabbing powdered wig and flintlock rifle
>blow a golf ball sized hole through first guy, dead instantly
>draw flintlock pistol on second guy, shot misses entirely cause it's a trash smoothbore and kills neighbor's dog
>fall back and resort to cannon on top of stairs with grape shot
>"tally ho lads" grape shot shreds two guys, shrapnel sets off of car alarm and blows a hole in the wall
>fix bayonet and charge last terrified guy
>bleeds to death while waiting for police to arrive since triangular blade wounds are a bitch to sow up
>not charged for quadruple murder
>just as the founding fathers intended
>>
Spear for outdoors and hallways
Knife for indoors or enclosed spaces
>>
>>33665918
Spear would be a bitch to try and turn with in a hallway
>>
>>33665999
Why would you turn? Its your home start at one end and advance down it but clear the side you start on first.
>>
>>33665905
I'd accept a Brown Bess loaded with buck and ball for home defense, assuming I have a bayonet for it as well.

>you will never march down the hallway of your home on an intruder at Quick Time Advance
>>
>>33666069
Fair enough. I'd just rather have something easier to maneuver around
>>
>>33665905
I'd be dead and my guns would never be taken so idk
>>
>>33666178
Spear, shield, short sword or a pirate style brace of pistols if you need options.
>>
first of all no libs are taking my guns because i can guarantee im going to have a boating accident, second i would probably strap 4 fully loaded BP revolvers to my chest, it gets the job done
>>
>>33666269
>4 fully loaded BP revolvers

2 is enough
>>
>>33666381
thats it, just because you said that im carrying 6 now
>>
>>33666381
4 is only 20 shots when loaded properly with an empty chamber.
>>
>>33666418
>implying you're goal is safety when mounting a last stand
>>
>>33666381
Fuck you now I'll Cary 8
>>
>>33666476
It is when storing preloaded cylinders.
>>
>>33666418
Or just rest the hammer on a safety notch like those of us with brains.
>>
>>33666533
Which models have one and how to use.
>>
>>33666596
i know the 1858 new army and the 1860 navy have a safety notch. just lift hammer slightly and rotate cylinder into position
>>
File: 4535534535.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4535534535.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
I'd hide a fully loaded cap & ball revolver in every room and EDC pic related to fend off barbarians.
>>
>>33665905
>if the libs successfully took our guns
The only way for this to happen is for me to die, I guess have some explosives rigged to go off if someone fucks with my remains.
>>
>>33665905
wow sick OC dude wow nice awesome you thought of this all yourself? great !!!!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.