[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS "DIY" rocket launcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 70

File: C9hEqEkXcAAgXJW.jpg (208KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C9hEqEkXcAAgXJW.jpg
208KB, 1200x675px
come on, who really makes it ?
>>
File: C9hEqh6XYAAtz18.jpg (68KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
C9hEqh6XYAAtz18.jpg
68KB, 800x450px
so ? Turkey ? Israel ? Saudis ?
>>
File: C9hEqh7XgAUEwcW.jpg (95KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
C9hEqh7XgAUEwcW.jpg
95KB, 800x450px
dont tell me it was made in some mosul bunker using scrap metal, this is just too industrial for isis
>>
>>33665895
>this is just too industrial for isis
that is all literally shit you can get from Ace Hardware or any basic hardware store.
>>
>>33665895
You know they literally have a workshop upamoring vehicles and creating VBIEDs by the hundreds right? ISIS is well known for their industrial ingenuity
>>
>>33665872
yes
>>
>>33665926
it that was even remotely true, this stuff would be produced everywhere, but it s not some potato gun we have here...
>>
>>33665940
that's different from putting metal plates on a toyota
>>
File: WITNESS ME.jpg (23KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS ME.jpg
23KB, 600x382px
>>33665974
Do you even know how these portable rocket launchers work? They are essentially tubes meant to hold a myriad of different projectiles, particularly reusing old helicopter rockets.

They aren't some insane feat of engineering, and you're incredibly ignorant of ISIS' own capabilities if you think they are simply slapping plates on equipment. The "Workshop" is a well known asset in the intelligence community that has continued to operate and create all kinds of hardware to keep ISIS fighting.

Just because these people are Arabs doesn't mean they don't have the capability to produce equipment. Syria, and Iraq, have men from all over the planet fighting and bringing their military experience with them, some are obvious engineers.
>>
>>33665964
It is true, this is a very simple piece of equipment. Getting the projectiles is the hard part (ISIS is fond of helicopter rockets for these DIY launchers).

You said it yourself, it is a souped up potato gun.
>>
>>33666017
look at each individual part, they all look fabricated from a mold. This isn't some zip gun made out of PVC pipe.
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT4
>Unit cost US$1,480.6
That is fucking cheap. Disposable rocket launchers doesnt seem to be rocket engineering.
>>
>>33665940
>Quite clearly a standardized design with custom plastic work
>hurr its the same as welding steel plate to a pickup in my garage
>>
>>33666049
AT4s alone cost just over a grand to make dude, stop pretending like ISIS created the F35 in a garage.

>>33666058
They aren't standardized at all, there are many different portable launchers floating around.

ISIS has proven to be able to produce some ingenious equipment before, a tube that launches old helicopter rockets isn't beyond their engineering capability especially with the resources they have.
>>
>>33666073
>They aren't standardized at all, there are many different portable launchers floating around.

>>33665865
>>33665895

these two are obviously the same design.
>>
>>33666089
Go look at the other ones pictured in the battle of Mosul and tell me they are all standarized.

ISIS has a highly competent "workshop" that for over 4 years now has been producing all kinds of equipment for their fighters.

Disposable rocket tubes are entirely within their production capability when they are cranking out all kinds of hardware and converting D-30s into anti-personal weapons.

Just because you are upset with this and wanted to make this a pseudo /pol/ bait thread doesn't mean its wrong.
>>
>>33666089
Similar and but different tube sizes.
>>
File: C7TchSRXwAE6Mxj.jpg (107KB, 864x862px) Image search: [Google]
C7TchSRXwAE6Mxj.jpg
107KB, 864x862px
>>33666089
You were saying?

Tubes don't even match the sizes in your pictures either.
>>
>>33665895
Are you utterly retarded
>>
>>33666120
Pseudo /pol/ ? That was not my intention, we re talking about a weapon, not arguing about the IQ of arabs....
>>
This really looks like some fancy new RPG (28, 30, 27) just being reused after firing
>>
File: ISIS diy rockets.png (238KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS diy rockets.png
238KB, 602x339px
>>33666089
>ISIS totally couldn't have created their own rocket launchers, it had to be someone else!
>>
>Rich, multinational organisation with tens of thousands of members and unbelievable resources

>It's IMPOSSIBLE they can make a simple single shot rocket launcher this is clearly supplied by the CIA
>>
File: C7TcieeW4AErDsv.jpg (42KB, 705x695px) Image search: [Google]
C7TcieeW4AErDsv.jpg
42KB, 705x695px
>>33666142
>>33666089
Same dude, slightly different launcher. All show the signs of being homemade. Single shot launchers are entirely within the realm of possibility for ISIS to create.
>>
>>33666142
yes it doesmatch sizes but in OP's pic you have a guy holding to take size reference

now look at this
>>33666164

this is clearly the same model, same size and same color
>>
File: ISIS diy rockets.png (205KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS diy rockets.png
205KB, 602x339px
>>33666186
Wrong, these are not the same at all. Look at the front cap of the launcher.

I don't know how you can blatantly disregard photographic evidence like this.
>>
>>33666186
>>33666201
they also have a different number of bands in the middle.
>>
>>33666201
I dont see what youre trying to point out
>>
>>33666201
To me its exactly the same but as you suggested i might be a retard
>>
>>33666186
Bands aren't the same, frontal is different as is length
>>
>>33666232
The one on the front has a gopro
>>
>>33666234
>I dont see what youre trying to point out

See the front black band? Notice how much shorter the front cap is from that compared to the others? It is a different tube entirely.

>>33666182
>>33666201
Compare the end caps of both along with the bands, different tubes entirely.
>>
>>33666201
wrong again friend look here
>>33665895
folded sight on one, not on the other

>>33666232
the other band is for the dude's GoPro if you open your eyes ...
>>
>>33666255
looks like a rear sight
>>
>>33666244
Two bands because a gopro is attached
>>
File: spares.png (201KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
spares.png
201KB, 602x339px
>>33666201
my god.. they even have spares right in front of them!!!
>>
>>33666255
Rear sight.

>>33666267
Nope, you're incorrect. The barrel isn't even same length.

Compare the bands in
>>33666182
>>33666201

Disregarding photographic evidence means you're entire forcing an entirely irrelevant argument (hurr Jews are supplying ISIS) or arguing for the sake of arguing.
>>
>>33666279
>>33666267
Dosen't look like a go pro even when I zoomed the fuck in looks like a rear sight.
>>
>>33666265
>See the front black band? Notice how much shorter the front cap is from that compared to the others? It is a different tube entirely.

anon, i think you might have a case of autism, did you ever heard of something called "Angles" ? the one with the GoPro is holding is launcher a bit sideway so you can see the FRONT of the launcher will the other guy hold it perfectly well toward the ennemy
>>
>use old at4 tubes to shoot your own projectile

OMG IT MUST BE FOREIGN COUNTRIES SUPPLYING THEM !!!!!
>>
>>33666319
Still dont see a gopro looks like a rear sight
>>
>>33666298
That is not my argument... maybe it is yours ? Its a gopro, its footage is used in the same video
>>
>>33666319
No angle is going to hide 6-8" of barrel length ahead of the original band.

As seen here:
>>33666182
>>33666201

These are different tubes.
>>
>>33666333
his rear sight is right next to his face, you can see a thin black bar on his cheek
>>
>>33666280
Hidden weapons everywhere :0
>>
>>33665865
Its based off of a AT-4 tube.
>>
>>33666352
So one has the rear sight on the rear band and the other has it on the front band? Still don't see the bar your trying to point out.
>>
>>33666337
you put me onto something here, look
>>33666182
>>33665865

those are the same launcher, but
>>33665895
>>33666164

use also the same launcher, that mean there's 2 varients made of this launcher
>>
>>33666382
Correct, there is at least a third floating around but I can't find the pictures on livemap atm.

My point stands, ISIS has been creating homebrewed launchers with varying designs.

OP implied ISIS wasn't capable of doing something as simple as this and were supplied by a third party.
>>
>>33666378
the dude standing up without a gopro have both sight folded for some reason, like showed here
>>33665895

the one with the gopro has both sight unfolded, the rear sight being close to his cheek
>>
>>33665865
>>33665872
>>33665895
>>33666142
>>33666164
>>33666182
I think you're right OP. There's a lot of molded plastic and on there. ISIS/DAESH/IS or whatever is capable of local industry type of operations but this looks like something out of a factory. Unless they came across some plastics manufacturers that have extensive equipment in their basement that hasn't been bombed to shit I don't see where they're getting the capability to do that. The rest of the weapon system looks potentially homemade/cottage industried.
>>
>>33666423
Half the pictures you quoted are mine and prove ISIS manufactured different variants of their homemade AT4 launchers based on the type of projectile they want to launch.

Sorry, this isn't the pseudo /pol/ thread you wanted it to be.
>>
>>33666400
you might be right but also OP

for me these launchers use industrialized parts on them that seems only a factory could do ( ISIS showed once that their combat uniform were made in Turkey in some random shops )

probably they mixed things up ? like they salvaged used tubes, got spare parts from a supplier and assembled the thing in syria
>>
>>33666423
they could be repurposing plastic bits from other items/weapons.
>>
File: 1492377057640.png (207KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
1492377057640.png
207KB, 602x339px
>>33666409
Than what is that.
>>
>>33666458
ISIS conquered half of Syria and Iraq, this including seizing vast amounts of equipment and materials related to the production of military equipment.

Imagine all the old AT4 tubes they captured in Mosul or Tikrit?

Re-purposing plastics (which is obviously what they are doing) isn't anything insanely difficult especially when these guys run a workshop that cranks out VBIEDs and explosives daily.

They aren't the Taliban hiding in mountains, these guys have had vast resources to collect from with people from around the globe lending their expertise in everything from engineering to PR.
>>
>>33665895
Google IRA P.R.I.G now consider they were an organisation of under a thousand personnel, with a few hundred thousand supporters and only tiny areas to operate in. Now consider how many people IS have as well as chunks of multiple countries.
>>
>>33666439
>Half the pictures you quoted are mine and prove ISIS manufactured different variants of their homemade AT4 launchers based on the type of projectile they want to launch.
They're literally all the same, just different colors and different tube lengths
>Sorry, this isn't the pseudo /pol/ thread you wanted it to be.
Nice way to pull out the
>>>/pol/ boogeyman
meme
>>
>>33666499
Second post in the thread is a guy literally asking if Israel is responsible for creating these re-purposed plastic tubes.

>>33665872

Sorry your panties got caught in a twist, darling.
>>
>>33666497
You're comparing an industrialized first world country that has machineshops on every other city street to Iraq and north east Syria
>>
>>33666468
no idea, it could be part of the wall it's way to blurred out

if anyone saw the video of them using it, he could look onto it and see if this thing is really part of the launcher, but for me i stick with the other picture i quoted wich seems to be the original design for this varient

>>33666489
Dear fucking god, this is getting deeper than i though, no wonder why the locals struggle fighting against them, not only htey use conventinal warfare tactics mixed up with insurgency warfare, but they also have their own means of production

look's like WWII carpet bombing need to be used again ...
>>
>>33666515
>Second post in the thread is a guy literally asking if Israel is responsible for creating these re-purposed plastic tubes.
Hey retard, they're not plastic. Also
>someone mentioned Israel! oh no!
Because there's no way that Israeli weapons that might have been slated for "moderate" rebels could end up in ISIS hands, right?
>>
>>33666524
>not only htey use conventinal warfare tactics mixed up with insurgency warfare, but they also have their own means of production

This is what separated ISIS from virtually every other rebel force, they had the means and capability to not only go on large scale offensives but produce the equipment required to do so.

Their "workshop" is infamous in the intelligence community and has evaded destruction for quite a while now.
>>
>>33666547
They aren't Israeli weapons, they are re-purposed plastics and clearly homemade.

ISIS is well known for creating their own equipment as has been extensively documented for over four years now.

Sorry if this goes against your /pol/ view on the conflict.

This is a weapons board, if you want to get political please go back to your containment board, thank you.
>>
File: 1492377057640.png (207KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
1492377057640.png
207KB, 602x339px
>>33666524
Seems to be a rear sight
>>
>>33666049
Making something with a mold isn't that hard, especially with parts that are not tubular. The Soviets made a lot of non-tubular T34 parts by pressing a template part in sand and pouring molten metal into it. Making a mold for a tubular object isn't particularly difficult, either. You just make a mold as normal and insert a rod in the center to mold a tube shape. We did this shit in my high school ag shop class.
>>
>>33666637
This is the weirdest thing about this thread, these guys are pretending like these tubes are virtually impossible to manufacture out of a homebrewed workshop when ISIS clearly has the engineering and production capability of doing so.
>>
>>33666523
>You're comparing an industrialized first world country that has machineshops on every other street to an industrialized third world country that has machine shops on every other street
If people can make shitty AK knockoffs in the Khyber Pass and shitty SMGs and 1911 knockoffs in Danao using hand tools, then it goes without saying that ISIS can definitely build a fucking semi-standardized plastic tube using a limited number of machine tools and molds using repurposed polymers.
>>
ISIS R&D is better than you, get over it
>>
>>33666564
>muh pole
lmao, whatever
>>
>>33666775
Great argument, now back to the adults discussing weapons.
>>
>>33666656
They probably also believe that Hamas did not domestically produce their Yasin RPGs (a homebrew RPG that's like a kitbash of an RPG-2 and RPG-7), too. The Middle East is definitely third world, but Middle Easterners are not backcountry Congolese wearing bullet protection charms and using old surplus rifles that they don't full understand. They are very industrialized. Go to central California, where many Assyrians live and you will find guys who learned to be watchmakers, jewelers, and welders when they were young in northern Iraq. This mindset is typical of people who have little technical knowledge. It's like when I went to college in San Francisco and people didn't believe me when I said anyone could build a simple shotgun with $20 worth of materials from Walmart.
>>
>>33665865

Probably Croatian or Serbian weapons industry.

We all know that Arabs cannot into manufacturing.
>>
>>33666796
>>33666799
Like clockwork.

Syria and Iraq both have plenty of manufacturing capability (Aleppo was a major industrial hub as was Mosul before the wars). This means they not only have the expertise to produce what they need to continue fighting (as seen by 4+ years of ISIS own workshop creating all kinds of homebrewed equipment) but the equipment to do so.

It is just bizarre to me how someone can be so ignorant about a region they pretend to be experts in lol.

Even the fucking goat herding Paki's in Khyber can create weapons.
>>
>>33666787
Your entire "argument" is that they're "re-purposed plastics" and that if you disagree with the whole idea of anyone but ISIS making these weapons is preposterous because ISIS is capable of making improvised weapons and armor.
>>
Israel is a known ISIS sponsor, so it looks like their MATADOR:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MATADOR
>>
>>33666856
Prove me wrong ISIS doesn't have the capability of manufacturing their own equipment despite 4+ years of well documented evidence showing that they indeed can via the "Workshop" (an organization within ISIS that has been hunted by intelligence communities since the outbreak of the conflict).

Goat herders in Khyber can make AKs which is much more complex than re-purposing plastics and creating literal single shot tube launchers.

Hamas produces their own RPGs, I bet you think Israel gives those to them as well, right?
>>
>>33666883
You keep bringing up the Israel thing and also trying to draw a comparison between Hamas and ISIS.
>>
>>33666830

Arabs definitely don't know how to manufacture anything. The closest they come is assembling kits from pre-fabricated stuff.

Sure, they can manufacture basic stuff like food and process raw materials, but anything with precision and repeatability is entirely out of the questions.

Especially ISIS, whose ranks include inbreds from the Sunni countryside who have not seen shoes until 2003.
>>
>>33666901
Since you refuse to answer my basic question I'll ask it again.

Prove me wrong ISIS doesn't have the capability of manufacturing their own equipment despite 4+ years of well documented evidence showing that they indeed can via the "Workshop" (an organization within ISIS that has been hunted by intelligence communities since the outbreak of the conflict).
>>
>>33666901
There are only two posts in this thread referencing Hamas, and I only posted >>33666796.
>>
>>33666883
>Goat herders in Khyber can make AKs

Are you stupid? They were simply kit-bashing various pieces together. That's not manufacturing you appalling fucking moron. Get out of this thread.
>>
>>33665974
the rocket is the rocket science part, the launchers are dirt simple
>>
>>33666914
I'm not saying that ISIS is incapable of doing manufacturing. I'm saying that until there is proof that the plastics used in these things are repurposed it is unlikely that they're making them. The proof of burden of proving ISIS is making these things is on you since you're the one making the claim in the first place.
>>
>>33666908
>Especially ISIS, whose ranks include inbreds from the Sunni countryside who have not seen shoes until 2003.

Hilariously ignorant thing to say seeing as ISIS is a multi-national organization that is supported by members from all over the planet who bring all kinds of expertise with them, including engineers, former military officers (Baathists hello?), and PR.

Don't stumble into the thread and spew something that ignorant without having knowledge of the organization.

>>33666923
They aren't producing the rockets or anything, they are making single shot polymer tubes for old aircraft rockets. ISIS is more than capable of creating something as simple as that.

>>33666938
Seeing as all of them are slightly different in production and even design (multiple ones posted in this thread alone) it is clear they are homemade.

If you want to ignore photographic evidence, so be it, but until you prove this wrong you're arguments are non-starters.
>>
File: 1476195693000.jpg (362KB, 1073x753px) Image search: [Google]
1476195693000.jpg
362KB, 1073x753px
>>33666953
>ilariously ignorant thing to say seeing as ISIS is a multi-national organization that is supported by members from all over the planet who bring all kinds of expertise with them

You're a fucking retard. The only people signing onto ISIS are people with nothing to live for and the absolute bottom of the barrel dregs. For the locals, it's just a tribal war.

Get back to your little Reddit containment sub.

>They aren't producing the rockets or anything, they are making single shot polymer tubes for old aircraft rockets.

That would imply they have dies and tooling made for an injection moulding operation. Local Iraqi industry doesn't make anything like it, ISIS sure as fuck don't in the non-industrial wastelands they inhabit.

Furthermore, they have no talent or technical skill. No one with two brain cells is going to work for an international criminal organization which is currently in the

This is a retarded pipe dream, and I'm not sure what your motive is here.
>>
>>33667042
>Furthermore, they have no talent or technical skill

They have enough to produce everything from VBIEDs daily to homemade rocket launchers.

Sorry this upsets you this bad, but you're free to have your own opinion on ISIS despite years of well documented production capabilities from their own Workshop.
>>
>>33666908
>Arabs don't know how to manufacture anything
...No. They definitely are capable of manufacturing simple plastic rocket tubes.
>The closest they come is assembling kits from pre-fabricated stuff.
...No. This is just bullshit. Products made by ISIS are doubtlessly rougher than products made elsewhere in peacetime, but they definitely have the capacity to build things from scratch. Your average high school shop student has the capacity to build a plastic or metal tube with some extra parts, and (as has been mentioned previously) Aleppo and Mosul were both major industrial hubs before the war.
>anything with precision and repeatability is entirely out of the question
...No. This is bullshit. See the Yasin rocket in Palestine, the Tariq pistol in Iraq, and Khyber Pass AK, Martini, and Webley copies. Pic related was made in the Khyber Pass using hand tools. Roughly-made plastic rocket tubes are well within the capacity of the average Syrian or Iraqi community, even using hand tools.
>Especially ISIS, whose ranks include inbreds from the Sunni countrywide who have not seen shoes until 2003.
...No. I sure their ranks include Sunni inbreds from the countryside, but they definitely have shoes. This is bullshit. Your argument is bullshit.
>>
>>33667062
>They have enough to produce everything from VBIEDs daily to homemade rocket launchers.

And ordering drones off Alibaba. All hail the sand niggers, amirite?
>>
>>33667076
And converting those same drones into weapons.

Once again, you're free to your own personal opinion, but there are years of well documented evidence showing ISIS has more than enough competency to produce and jerry rig whatever they can to continue fighting via the Workshop.
>>
>>33665872
no evidence Israel has ever armed ISIS. I dunno where this meme comes from besides butthurt iranian propaganda
>>
>>33667110
He is a /pol/tard, ignore him.
>>
>>33667071
Fuck, forgot the picture. I don't even care if this "A-rabs can't into manufacturing" shit is bait.
>>33667042
There is nothing indicating that manufacturing a simple rocket tube would require some kind of complex injection-molding operation. They are definitely capable of melting plastic and pouring it into a mold. Is it rough? Sure. Is it dangerous to fire a rocket from it? Probably. I definitely wouldn't want to shoot one. Does it work? Yeah.
>>
File: 1476997388876.jpg (69KB, 960x701px) Image search: [Google]
1476997388876.jpg
69KB, 960x701px
>>33667071
>No. They definitely are capable of manufacturing simple plastic rocket tubes.

You have yet to prove any Arab country has made a product similar to this entirely in-house.

I'll be waiting.

>Products made by ISIS are doubtlessly rougher than products made elsewhere in peacetime, but they definitely have the capacity to build things from scratch.

>ISIS

>Products

> See the Yasin rocket in Palestine, the Tariq pistol in Iraq, and Khyber Pass AK,

Repeating lies won't get you any further, inbred.

This Yasin thing has no evidence, Khyber pass guns are just cobbled from older AK parts, they absolutely have no means of making barrels or rifling them with the needed accuracy. You just reveal how absolutely little you know about the process of manufacturing.

You also know absolutely nothing about history, because the Tariq pistol was made when Iraqi purchased the goddamn fucking tooling second-hand from Italy once they were done making the Beretta M51.

Go sit in the corner, little fella.
>>
>>33667114
>There is nothing indicating that manufacturing a simple rocket tube would require some kind of complex injection-molding operation.

Just because you don't know what you're talking about doesn't mean people with a scintilla of intuition of how industry works and shit is made aren't laughing their assess off at you.
>>
>>33665872
>>33665895
You can create this shit in any machine shop with spare plastic. ISIS has had the entire Mosul, Iraq's 2nd largest city, for almost 4 years now.

Thinking they couldn't make this themselves is laughably stupid
>>
>>33667131
Seeing as within this very thread there are multiple variants of ISIS own homemade rocket launcher I'd say it is on you to prove they can't produce it (which would be extremely difficult based on the evidence in this thread).

You're free to your own opinion though, but the burdon of proof is on you now to prove these images were either doctored or ISIS somehow got several different versions of homemade tubes from a third party (which would make no sense seeing as they are capable of producing all kinds of equipment).
>>
>>33667089

And chimpanzees have been observed using sticks and rocks in their raids on other chimps. Amazing ingenuity, right?

Anyway, this group is getting murdered and hunted on every front now. It's a matter of weeks.
>>
>>33667178
Your opinion, once again.

ISIS for years have proven capable of producing a myriad of equipment out of their Workshop, just because this prospect upsets you for some reason doesn't mean it isn't true.
>>
File: 1475887686001.jpg (38KB, 807x689px) Image search: [Google]
1475887686001.jpg
38KB, 807x689px
>>33667159

The variation launcher to launcher means they are ordering some Chinese spec parts and putting these together.

The triggers are definitely outside of the technical and intellectual capabilities of inbred Arabs, who, genetically speaking, are not very far removed from their simian African ancestors.

I bet you were totally blown away by these Ghanian weapon systems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
>>
>>33667242
ISIS is more than capable of producing equipment like this as there is 4+ years of well documented evidence of them doing so.

Their workshop is well known in the intelligence community.
>>
>>33667189
>ISIS for years have proven capable of producing a myriad of equipment out of their Workshop

The products of these workshops have been crudely salvaged suicide vehicles. Nothing what you claim is adding up whatsoever, and I'm not sure what you're motive here is. Perhaps you're a sand nigger with a romantic view of this medieval Islamic LARP session?
>>
>>33667270

Still have not seen anything approaching the complexity of the Ghanian tank or these babies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLQ4RFMYdd4

Niggers > ISIS
>>
>>33667275
>insulting because you lost the argument

Just because it doesn't look pretty doesn't mean they didn't make it, much like these homemade rocket launchers they created. Everything to do is homemade obviously, but if it works it works for them.

ISIS is more than capable of producing equipment as seen in 4+ years of evidence, just because you don't like that fact doesn't mean it isn't true.

This is a weapons board first and foremost, I have no affiliation or even a favoring of one group involved in these conflicts, I am just stating observations based on evidence we've seen throughout the years.
>>
Lol Saudi Arabia has to subcontract maintenance of its weapon systems, and you expect these monkeys to be able to make a plastic tube?

That's giving them a little too much credit tbqh.
>>
>>33667303

So far there is no evidence of any home-making anything.

Welding plates onto pick-up trucks is not a "home made" product. It seems like you're missing a few IQ points. You are a Sunni Arab, right?
>>
>>33666120
>muh /pol/ boogy man
>>
>>33667339
>So far there is no evidence of any home-making anything.

Read the thread, there is photographic evidence of at least three different variants of their homebrewed rocket launcher.

Just because this evidence challenges your view doesn't mean its wrong necessarily.

If you want to get into a political discussion, there is another board for that. This is a weapons board first and foremost.
>>
File: 14640085569241.jpg (30KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
14640085569241.jpg
30KB, 720x480px
What is the grenade that goes with this?

Where are the pics?

A grenade would answer all the questions. If it's a PG-7 then it's most probably DYI.
>>
File: MUH_TUBES.jpg (85KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
MUH_TUBES.jpg
85KB, 600x450px
>>33667346

This is one of those retards from r/Syriancivilwar

Look at how he tries to articulate himself, pretending to know what he's talking about while dropping a trail of retardation in his wake.

Hey, why don't you do us all a favor and remove yourself permanently from human history and the gene pool like all the other IS supporters?
>>
>>33667383
The irony in this post is astounding, if you want to get political go to your containment board.

This is a weapons board first and foremost, if this thread is triggering you, please leave while the adults talk. Thanks.
>>
File: khyber pass rifling.jpg (213KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
khyber pass rifling.jpg
213KB, 600x382px
>>33667131
>Yasin thing has no evidence
Functional examples of the Yasin have been fired on video and captured by the IDF.
>Khyber pass guns are just cobbled together from older AK parts
Not true. Read a fucking book.
>they absolutely have no means of making barrels or rifling them with the needed accuracy.
Pic related. Same way people were rifling things before machine tools came around. Nobody said they were accurate, either. They're probably shit like most crude homebrew weapons are.
>You just reveal how absolutely little you know about the process of manufacturing.
Nobody is saying these are produced on the same scale as RPG-7s were in the Soviet Union. Nobody is saying these are produced on the same scale as shitty MP3 players in China. A couple hundred of them could be produced in a semi-standard configuration by a few workshops. It's a cottage industry, like handmade firearms in Danao or bootleg liquor in Appalachia.
>the Tariq pistol was made when Iraqi purchased the goddamn fucking tooling second-hand from Italy once they were done making the Beretta M51.
That's true. It isn't the best example.
>Repeating lies won't get you any further, inbred
>that picture
Nobody here is supporting ISIS. Their manufacturing capacity is greater than you give them credit for, though.
>>33667152
Molding plastic is not rocket science. On a small scale, crude plastic or metal tubes can be molded easily. The ancient Chinese were able to mold tubes from bronze. ISIS sympathizers are definitely able to mold tubes from scrap metal and plastic. They are probably shit, but they are tubes.
>>
File: Khomeni_Funeral_1989.jpg (531KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
Khomeni_Funeral_1989.jpg
531KB, 1024x675px
>>33667351
>Read the thread, there is photographic evidence of at least three different variants of their homebrewed rocket launcher.

None of those are shown firing or in use. There's no evidence of the rocket grenade.

What is known is that IS tries desperately to create and disseminate propaganda in which it appears like a legitimate group and desperately conceal the Abu Hajar-like reality of their failing insurgency.

That may work on women and underage retards, in which case, /k/ is a fertile ground for such propaganda.
>>
File: 1489534818001.jpg (86KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1489534818001.jpg
86KB, 640x559px
>>33667407

>Molding plastic is not rocket science.

But it is a science.

Something that IS have no familiarity with.
>>
File: C7TcjeQX0AA6jwc.jpg (80KB, 1199x821px) Image search: [Google]
C7TcjeQX0AA6jwc.jpg
80KB, 1199x821px
>>33667414
Leave the thread now, thank you.

If you want to get political, go to /pol/, this is a weapons board and we are here to discuss weapons not the political meta within these organizations that produced these homemade weapons.

I know this is upsetting you, so I would recommend just stepping away.

>no pictures of them firing

Lol.
>>
File: airtronic_rpg_7_usa_21.jpg (138KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
airtronic_rpg_7_usa_21.jpg
138KB, 1500x1000px
>>33665872

>F/S safety

Boiiiiiiiii
>>
>>33665865
Guys, we've obviously got it all wrong. OP isn't some /pol/ shitposter fishing for (You)s, he's a viral marketer designed to spread the idea that a simple rocket tube is actually a highly advanced piece of engineering and machining to justify massive unit cost increases.
>>
>>33667414
>>33667428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtyLRzUCXoc

>you will never get blown out this hard
>>
>>33667131
>You have yet to prove any Arab country has made a product similar to this entirely in-house.
>I'll be waiting.

Look up Roketsan. They're in Turkey.
>>
>>33665895
I guess you can say it's not rocket science.
>>
File: 1490275830674.png (26KB, 633x623px) Image search: [Google]
1490275830674.png
26KB, 633x623px
>>33667407

>Functional examples of the Yasin have been fired on video and captured by the IDF.

You mean surplus RPG-2 launchers and projectiles?

>Not true. Read a fucking book.

Khyber pass AKs are pure fiction. I don't read fiction very often.

>Pic related. Same way people were rifling things before machine tools came around.

The rifling on a 16-century mortar and a modern firearm are two totally different processes. You know nothing about manufacturing, which you've made plenty clear already.

>Nobody is saying these are produced on the same scale as RPG-7s were in the Soviet Union. Nobody is saying these are produced on the same scale as shitty MP3 players in China. A couple hundred of them could be produced in a semi-standard configuration by a few workshops

Plastic injection moulding is not a cottage industry. It's plausible they are fabricated by other means, but they certainly don't have the capacity to make the trigger group moulding which the complex geometry and integral shapes, and certainly not the rockets (which have never been seen).

>Their manufacturing capacity

There is NO manufacturing capacity. Learn what manufacturing means.

They have workshops in which they mend and repair stuff they haul off the battlefields.

Learn the difference or I'll have a word with your moderator over on r/Syriancivilwar about your behavior.
>>
>>33667444
Kek. I'm surprised nobody in this thread has mentioned the homemade .50 BMG/12.7x108mm rifles. Most of them are made with salvaged machine gun barrels, but some of them are clearly indigenous designs with complex machining.
>>
File: 1481736008001.jpg (17KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1481736008001.jpg
17KB, 500x306px
>>33667488

>Turkey

>Arab

lel

And now little babbies will learn that Arabs make NOTHING but dates and food items.
>>
>>33666017
>Do you even know how these portable rocket launchers work? They are essentially tubes meant to hold a myriad of different projectiles, particularly reusing old helicopter rockets.

Aside from some sizeable dimensional differences making their use in a shoulder fired tube improbable-

You really do not want to be attempting to "shoulder fire" even the smallest of aerial rockets, without some kind of substantial shielding between you and the resultant backblast.

The majority of current shoulder launched light rockets have fully expended their motors within the tube.

In contrast, the burnout distance for the old 2.75" FFAR rocket motor is around 400 meters.
>>
>>33667152
nigga have you ever been to a fucking Home Depot?

What is PVC pipe and some fittings?

http://www.saadplastco.com/about.html
>>
File: С5 с рук.webm (354KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
С5 с рук.webm
354KB, 1280x720px
>>33667524

>You really do not want to be attempting to "shoulder fire" even the smallest of aerial rockets, without some kind of substantial shielding between you and the resultant backblast.

Not much more than some plexiglas
>>
>>33667524
Just curious, but what type of projectile do you think they are firing in
>>33667455

Around 2:30 or so
>>
>>33665940
>ISIS is well known for their industrial ingenuity
I bet you still believe in Santa Claus also.
>>
>>33667455

There's something VERY peculiar about those (((launchers))) and the way they respond when fired.

Looks like a dummy that fires some sort of smoke projectile or firecrackers at best, lol.

Also

>Dem "tactics"

Oh lord, ISIS is such an over-exaggerated threat.
>>
>>33667524
>>33667563
Kek these Arabs don't give a FUCK about their own well being
>>
>>33667577
>firecrackers

Nice shitpost.

Are these homemade launchers firing "smoke bombs" too?
>>33667563

This thread was never meant to be about ISIS own capabilities like you're attempting to bait and force it into, but rather their homemade rocket launchers.

You've gone from, the weapons are fake, they didn't make them, to they shoot firecrackers.

Curious what your response will be to that webm now.
>>
>>33667563
That's a lot more than "some plexiglass".

Looks like a chunk of 1" + thick stuff, which is not very commonly found.
>>
>>33665940

>Welding together busted up HUMVEEs

>MUH INDUSTRIAL CAPACITY

ISIS have less industrial capacity than a GM dealership.
>>
>>33667596
Yet they have enough to produce homemade rocket launchers.
>>
>>33667593

the webm is my first post here, no need to get so buttravaged.
>>
>>33667612
Wasn't directed towards you at all, was just using your webm as evidence.

Sorry if I misconstrued my statement or you thought I was attacking you.
>>
File: 1476997629969.jpg (70KB, 960x679px) Image search: [Google]
1476997629969.jpg
70KB, 960x679px
>>33667593

They sure look like toys, and the projectile they are firing definitely doesn't have any significant mass or velocity to it, except it creates a spectacular smoke plume. Seems like it's some sort of low velocity smoke canister launcher.

>Are these homemade launchers firing "smoke bombs" too?

That looks like a genuine rocket projectile. The other shit, not even remotely.
>>
>>33667595

you can literally see exhaust through it.
probably not window glass too.
>>
>>33667607

They launch something other than rockets. There's no evidence any of that was made in Mosul.
>>
>>33667624
Your opinion, they are clearly rocket launchers.

Dismissing it because you have some kind of grudge against a militant organization is understandable, but they are clearly weapons.

>>33667632
So what are they launching, Pepsi Cans?

>>33667563
>>33667428
>>33667455

Or are you going to be like the other anon from /pol/ saying they are "smoke bombs" or something else idiotic.
>>
>>33667407

Actually, close to 60% of khyber pass guns are nonfunctional in their entirety. Most of those that work and are safe to fire are reassembled from parts, or simple shot weapons that work at low pressures.
>>
>>33667624
https://youtu.be/WtyLRzUCXoc?t=2m13s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1k_R5Lpjss

I bet you think AT4s don't shoot anything either
>>
File: ПГ7.jpg (37KB, 475x134px) Image search: [Google]
ПГ7.jpg
37KB, 475x134px
>>33667632
>They launch something other than rockets.
Am I on /k/?
>>
>>33665964
They would be

projectiles are the hard to find part in most the world
>>
>>33667644

There's no evidence to suggest those are rocket launchers. I don't even know what made you think that?

Where you deceived because it looks like an APILAS externally?

>So what are they launching, Pepsi Cans?

I guess we'll find our shortly when the corpses of those guys are recovered in the next week.
>>
>>33667632
>>33667677
Kek these guys just move the goalpost everytime I prove them wrong don't even bother, they are cross-posters from /pol/ who are literally assblasted that these ISIS idiots made a tube that shoots rockets.

>>33667684
>here's no evidence to suggest those are rocket launchers

>>33667677

Watch the video you moron.
>>
>>33667677

So you're saying it fires the PG-7?

That would make IS look even stupider than they already are..
>>
>>33667669
The AT4 has a very obviously thump that makes it clear it firing a projectile
>>
>>33667706
Ironic since you were the one claiming they were "smoke bombs" or "firecrackers".

>>33667715
And these are firing projectiles as well, watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtyLRzUCXoc&feature=youtu.be&t=2m13s

Or see:
>>33667677

You are blatantly ignoring evidence right infront of you because you're either too narcissistic to admit you're wrong or you're this upset by ISIS firing shitty rockets out of a tube for some reason.
>>
>>33667695

Sorry Hamza, but the only thing on that video that looks legit is the tired old Soviet RPG-7 they use. The magic tubes look like they're firing dummy rounds or smoke canisters.

ISIS has done stupider shit in the past in order to seem like they know what they're doing.
>>
>>33666142
>>33666182
where are the fucking sights on that one?
>>
>>33667729
Go to /pol/ if you want to turn this into a political discussion based on the meta of the organizations using these homemade rocket launchers.

There is hard evidence they indeed function and fire projectiles, just because this challenges your view doesn't mean it is wrong.

ISIS has proven more than capable of jerry rigging weapons in the past and continue to do so with these homemade launchers.

Based on the video evidence that you can verify yourself it is clear they are firing projectiles. You claimed they weren't, this was proven wrong now you're continuing to attempt to move the argument away from that.
>>
>>33667626
Some of the glass used in panel wall construction might work, otherwise that stuff has to come from things like the windows of pressurized aircraft, or helo transparencies.

That aside, I'm betting the guy firing that thing was wondering why his beard was smouldering or his shirt was full of burn holes.
>>
>>33667724

2:13 is a dead give away that there is nothing being fired.
>>
>>33667376
I read somewhere they were using the PG-9 HEAT, since they have a tonne of them and have no use of them, since they don't field the BMP-1. Does the length and the diameter of the launchers match? And is it even possible to fire it from a plastic tube like that?
>>
>>33667761
Wrong, you can see the projectile if you slow it down frame by frame.

There are two other examples in this very thread of their homemade launchers firing projectiles, just because this challenges your view doesn't mean it is wrong.

>>33667677
>>33667563

Not sure why this upsets people this bad, ISIS has been re-purposing and producing all kinds of homemade equipment for over four years now.
>>
>>33667751

Let's get two things straight here:

There's no evidence to suggest ISIS made these dummy rocket launchers and especially not the projectiles.

The launchers appear to fire something other than conventional rockets.

You haven't been able to back a single thing up.
>>
File: 1453314856592.jpg (107KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1453314856592.jpg
107KB, 780x439px
Apparently we forgot about the homemade gear these guy are wearing, woven from the finest camel shit.
>>
>>33667775
No one ever claimed they made projectiles but you, they clearly produced these homemade launchers however based on the varying designs and the crude composition of their production.

The launchers do indeed fire projectiles, there is verifiable evidence in this thread, you ignoring it doesn't mean you're right.

The launcher fires a rockets as seen in:
>>33667677
>>33667563

Go to /pol/ if you want to turn this into a political discussion regarding ISIS itself, thank you.

This is a weapons board first and foremost.
>>
>>33667792

Of course, the webbing was totally not airshit imported from China but made with Allah's blessing from the finest cotton of Land of the Mudslimes.
>>
File: house.jpg (72KB, 481x452px) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
72KB, 481x452px
>>33667695

it is from the same place you stupid fuck.

video you posted was just edited by some other stupid fuck. it doesn't have the shot I took this grenade from.
>>
>>33667804
>, they clearly produced these homemade launchers

There's no evidence of that.

>The launchers do indeed fire projectiles,

Just not rock-assisted projectiles. Looks more like a dummy tbhph
>>
>>33667804

What the hell is your problem? First, stop telling me what to do. Second, the thread is about a grenade launcher. I'm posting things about kebab DYI/or not rocket and rocket propelled grenade launchers, you're just doing the autistic screeching here.

fuck off.
>>
File: 1488954556209.jpg (207KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488954556209.jpg
207KB, 1280x720px
>>33666017
How is ISIS so industrial? Where are there factories? We need to destroy them.
>>
>>33667821
>There's no evidence of that.

Your opinion, they are clearly homemade based on their crude design and the three different variants posted in this thread alone.

They do fire projectiles, as seen in:
>>33667677
>>33667563

If you want to turn this into a political discussion, go to /pol/. You clearly have some kind of third party motive for denying basic evidence.
>>
>>33667854

Don't be an idiot. The dude is LARPing.

ISIS have a network of garages and auto repair places that they use because the owners are dead or compliant, and they weld metal shit on to make suicide rams.
>>
>>33667569
SPG-9, perhaps?
>>
>>33667874
No one is LARPing, this thread is about homemade rocket launchers produced by ISIS.

Just because this challenges your view on the situation in Syria doesn't mean it is wrong.
>>
>>33667792
Anyone have pictures of that prototype U.S. military trucks that are not even in production yet and isis some how got their hands on several. Shits become way to coincidental.
>>
>>33667860
>they are clearly homemade based on their crude design and the three different variants posted in this thread alone.

They clearly are not, based on the intricate shapes of the trigger assembly which appears to be a single moulding out of some plastic material, unless they are casting rubber or something instead of plastic, it would indicate it's brought in from somewhere else.
>>
>>33667895
Your opinion, once again. They are clearly homemade based on the crude design, the materials used, and the lack of standarization as there are three different version ins this thread alone.

>>33666182
>>33666201
>>33667563

You're free to have your own opinion, but ignoring basic evidence won't get you very far in your argument.
>>
>>33667888

The idiot that claimed ISIS is a vast global power with weapon factories is LARPing. They are a criminal group with a rapidly dwindling membership who capture and salvage battlefield wreckage.

You need to stay on Reddit.
>>
>>33667912
>They are clearly homemade based on the crude design, the materials used, and the lack of standarization as there are three different version ins this thread alone.

They are clearly imported from somewhere else which requires injection moulding and working with plastics and advanced shapes. Most likely Turkey which had an actual domestic industry and some know-how in modern methods.
>>
>>33667895
Trigger does look very pro.
>>
>>33667792
What a multicultural group!
>>
File: гранатомёт no sound.webm (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
гранатомёт no sound.webm
373KB, 1920x1080px
>>33667593
>>33667644
>>33667774
>>33667804
>>33667860
>>33667912

calm the fuck down you autist.
what are you even talking about.

here's the vid from where this still came from >>33667677
it's most likely a PG-7. I'm here to see if there are more pics with it, armed.
>>
>>33667915
No, you claimed that, having a weapons workshop that produces VBIEDs and creates crude, single shot rocket launchers doesn't automatically mean they are capable of creating F35s.

You're projecting your own views on the conflict and in turn dismissing reality because it challenges it.

Go to /pol/ if you want to turn this into a political discussion regarding the meta of ISIS as an organization, this is not the thread for that.

>>33667927
ISIS controlled half of Iraq and Syria at some point and are supported by networks in neighboring countries like Turkey and rural Russia.

Jerry rigging tubes with the equipment they have is within the realm of possibility for ISIS seeing as they've done so for the past four years now.

ISIS is not the Taliban squatting in the mountains in sandals, they controlled vast metro centers with all kinds of workshops.
>>
>>33667956
>Iraq and Syria neighboring rural Russia.
what the fuck am I reading.
>>
File: B4IEszPCAAIHFnK.jpg (52KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
B4IEszPCAAIHFnK.jpg
52KB, 600x337px
Ignoring the autism posters just above me, what is the effectiveness of using dead ISIS fighters as tank armor?

Is this viable against HEAT warheads?
>>
File: B4IEtFGCEAAGcEp.jpg (54KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
B4IEtFGCEAAGcEp.jpg
54KB, 600x337px
>>33667985

Is flesh too soft to detonate an RPG fuze?
>>
>>33667977
I wrote it wrong, but you get the idea.

The Caucasus Republics have produced many fighters for ISIS, including former military.
>>
>>33667938

Of course, they want you to believe that they are a dynamic, global movement, and not a dying tribal Arab feud in its last stages before decapitation.
>>
>>33668022
This thread is not about that, this is a thread regarding their homemade rocket launchers.

If you want to discuss the political reach of a terrorist organization like ISIS, /pol/ is the board for you.
>>
>>33665895

tru
>>
File: PG9HEAT.jpg (70KB, 1155x668px) Image search: [Google]
PG9HEAT.jpg
70KB, 1155x668px
>>33667940
That's clearly a HEAT projectile being launched from one of these launchers.

Now, lets try to identify the projectile. My bet is on the PG-9 HEAT. We know they've captured heaps of them, but have had no use for them.

It doesn't look like the fins have deployed though?
>>
File: 1491868563687.png (671KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1491868563687.png
671KB, 500x701px
>>33667444
Trips confirm
>>
File: Casio-watch.jpg (128KB, 460x394px) Image search: [Google]
Casio-watch.jpg
128KB, 460x394px
>>33666017

The truth is that every engineer off the street who knows what they are doing is capable of making shit like this
>>
>>33668054
>>
File: bars.jpg (166KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
bars.jpg
166KB, 950x713px
>>33668061
>>
>>33668043
Theres no way they removed the fins on them did they?

I guess they finally figured out what to do with all those PG-9s now though, pretty ingenious.

>>33668054
But, anon, ISIS are all sandal wearing morons who can't even wipe their own ass, let alone make a tube that shoots re-purposed projectiles!
>>
File: 1489411641003.png (89KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1489411641003.png
89KB, 353x332px
>>33667956
>crude, single shot rocket launchers

Except there's no evidence those are made by ISIS.

>/pol/ hurf durf

Not reading any of this sanctimonious garbage.

>ISIS controlled half of Iraq and Syria at some point

You mean no one controlled those half of Syria and Iraq. Which was the reality.

>metro centers with all kinds of workshops.

Grinding wheat =/= making weapons.

There was no plastics or weapons industry in Mosul, the only area of any value that ISIS held.

The rest of ISIS' gainz is ancient history.

Why haven't you joined the Khalifa, are you a coward to your convictions?

Or are you planning to strike the Khuffar from within?
>>
>>33668010

So did northern europe, turkey, UK, western china, central asia, saudi arabia, egypt, northern africa, even australia. Chechens are just the fiercer kind; the ones that don't throw their lives away in VBIEDs.

the only kind of isis recruits arabs abhor are nigger muslims, so they had to make their own isis, with blackjack and hookers - boko haram.
>>
>>33668030

You don't get to determine what this thread is or isn't about, you drooling spastic.
>>
>>33668077
Your opinion, they are clearly homemade based on the three different variants in this thread alone.

They administered and controlled vast amounts of territory in Iraq and Syria, dismissing this is just another opinion of yours.

If you want to turn this into a political discussion, go to your containment board.

This thread is about their homemade rocket launchers and what types of projectiles they fire.

>>33668090
Wrong, but trying to force the thread into /pol/ knuckledragging because they got upset ISIS jerry rigged some tubes to fire SG-9s isn't okay.

They have their containment board for that.
>>
>>33668077

Who makes them then, genius? what model is it? Or is it some super secret weapon we've never heard of before that somehow only ISIS has ever been seen with?
>>
>>33668043

I think it's a PG-7 because there's green band on it. >>33667677
PG-9 is also pretty huge and is designed for recoilless rifles, they are more weird than a normal RPG. Probably also hammer-fired, but still. But you could be right, I don't know. I need to see the grenade. But anyway, it's from PG family most likely.
>>
>>33668120
>They administered and controlled vast amounts of territory in Iraq and Syria,

Ancient history.

>If you want to turn this into a political discussion

You've done that wherever you could.

Head on back to Plebbit, Abdul. You can peddle your pro-ISIS shit over there.
>>
>>33667874

Japan got civilians nuked because they used a lot of cottage industry, too.

America is well within its right to bomb those "auto repair" shops and any civilian inside, if my understanding of lawful international warfare is true.
>>
>>33668180
Hurling insults and screeching doesn't make your opinion right.

Leave the thread and let us adults discuss these homemade rocket launchers now, enjoy heading back your containment thread.
>>
>>33668147
The PG-9 is only 88.3 cm with the booster included, so it's not that big at all. But yeah, I don't know either, but it's more fun to discuss what kind of projectile it is, than arguing over the manufacturing capabilities of ISIS.

It just wouldn't make sense to use the PG-7, if they already have plenty of RPG-7's.
>>
>>33668201
Could it be some fire the PG-9s while others shoot PG-7s?

The greenband was a good catch
>>
>>33668191

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Posting pro-ISIS propaganda is also punishable by death in most jurisdictions.

Where do you live? There's a bounty on people like you.
>>
>>33667574
He is not wrong though.

A month or two back, ISF found a daesh shell factory in East Mosul, that were supposedly making mortar, artillery, recoiless-rifle shells with Western-style metal precision.

Before even that, you apparently have no respect for these guys, not every one of them is abu hajar.

Of the tens of thousands of foreign recruits that joined daesh were plenty of PHDs, doctors, engineers, and working professionals.

Before 2012-2014, AQI was already making some pretty ingenious IEDs, that is not me saying that, but some EOD techs I met on my deployment.

They are not all dumbasses, far from it. They would not have done so well, for as long as they have, with so much pressure, without a handful of folk that know what they are doing.

Having a healthy respect for your enemy is smart, keeps you from under-estimating them.
>>
>>33668191
sent screen caps of you pro-isis posts to the fbi kiddo

enjoy your party van
>>
>>33668231
>>>/pol/

We are discussing homemade rocket launchers, nothing pro-ISIS about that. This is a weapons board after all.

If people discussing homemade weapons bothers you this bad, please leave the board.
>>
>>33666548
Must be mobile, then.
>>
>>33668243
That was my theory, but the assumption is they operate near out of out Raqqa but have somehow evaded complete destruction.

They've proven adept at hiding their resources in the past and moving shit around when they have to. You could be right honestly, or they have multiple depots producing said equipment.
>>
>>33668241

You've glorified the alleged achievements and capabilities of ISIS on numerous occasions A fe examples.

>>33668120
>>33667956
>>33667804

This is most definitely some form of pro-ISIS propaganda.

So which jurisdiction do you operate in?

What are you so worried about, if we're just talking about tubes?
>>
>>33668054
>>33668061
>>33668068
Seems very crude.
My dad made much better devices out of fewer,smaller and cheaper parts.He's an electric engineer though.
>>
>>33668287
Your opinion, stating they are capable of producing equipment (which they have for over four years now out of the Workshop) doesn't mean I "worship" them or anything.

This thread is not about that, and you trying to turn this into a political debate is a non-starter.

Please go to /pol/, this is a thread about ISIS' homemade rocket launchers, if the prospect of them using them bothers you this bad feel free the leave the thread, thanks.
>>
>>33668235
>Of the tens of thousands of foreign recruits that joined daesh were plenty of PHDs, doctors, engineers, and working professionals.

lolno

What sort of crude pro-ISIS propaganda is this?

Why the fuck would someone who has something going for them join a criminal organization in the middle of literally nowhere?
>>
>>33668235
>daesh
>>
>>33668335
>lolno

Any proof to back up your claim? ISIS is well known for attracting everything from former Baathist military officers to European college students.
>>
My question is could /k/ make one better?
>>
>>33668320

No, that's just your ignorant and very confused opinion.

You need to read up on the laws as what is considered pro-ISIS propaganda. You have definitely crossed into that threshold if you are a US resident.

So Abdullah, which jurisdictional are you in? If you're not an IS cheerleader, this should not even be an issue. What can I possibly do to you over the internet?
>>
>>33668335
oh boy. you're a red-blooded american aren't ya.

salafism is one hell of a drug, it'll fuck you up.
>>
>>33668371
Trying to force personal insults because you came into a thread about ISIS homemade weapons on a weapons board is just absurd.

Please go to your containment board and stop shitting up this thread, thank you.
>>
File: 1475826423004.jpg (33KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475826423004.jpg
33KB, 720x480px
>>33668354

Aha, so not only are you this dude:>>33668320

But you are also a propagandist for ISIS and responsible for this post:
>>33668235

We got a live one here.
>>
>>33668287
>This is most definitely some form of pro-ISIS propaganda.
Ohh fuck off with that non-sense, that is not pro-ISIS propaganda.

BTW, this is me.>>33668235 An OIF Vet who loves the U.S.

What that guy said was not wrong either, acknowledging the technical capabilities of daesh is not propaganda in support.

If I say anything less than "stupid sand-niggers", is it pro-daesh propaganda?
>>
>>33668380

Canadian actually. But we got a legit ISIS-shill in here.
>>
File: autism7.png (34KB, 486x225px) Image search: [Google]
autism7.png
34KB, 486x225px
>>33668393
Wrong, I am a completely different poster than:
>>33668235

Stop trying to force personal attacks that are not relevant to this thread in any way at all because you're upset people are discussing homemade weapons on a weapons board.

I wish /k/ had mods.
>>
>>33668235

> plenty of PHDs, doctors, engineers, and working professionals.

Don't be a retard, anon...

Maybe Abu knows about injection molding and Ali knows how to use Autocad to make anime figurines so they get together and build an RPG. That's literally all it takes.

I bet one guy in Isis has a PhD, and doctors sure as hell do not associate with people who have low morals.
>>
File: 1491237281998m.jpg (94KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491237281998m.jpg
94KB, 744x1024px
>>33668409
You forget that /k/ is full of autistic motherfuckers and not so well adjusted people....
>>
File: 1416006268394.png (272KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
1416006268394.png
272KB, 959x538px
>>33668409

Nice try samefag shill.
>>
>>33665895
Rocket launchers are easy to make. The hard part is ammo. Im certain they propose built this for use with a cache of rockets they found.
>>
>>33666523
Iraq had industry.

In countries like that there are actually a lot more people building shit on their own because what they have needs to last or you need to be able to build parts to make them last.

The flips make good quality 1911's in fucking huts in the jungle for drug dealers. Isis can throw some plastic together when they are supported by oil countries.
>>
>>33668422
>and doctors sure as hell do not associate with people who have low morals.
Anon uhhh.....
http://m.ranker.com/list/serial-killers-who-were-doctors/ranker-crime
>>
MODS PLEASE BAN THIS TROLL

OR HELP HIM GET AUTISM MEDS
>>
File: fuck yall.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yall.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>33668419
>>33668393
>>33668422
Holy fuck, you tards are dense. Feel more than happy to report my ass to DHS, FBI, etc... I have done fuck-all, and any person with a brain would conclude I hate those assholes.

Do you guys educate yourselves on daesh solely through 4chan/youtube?

Trying reading the plethora of think-tank reports that backup what I'm saying. Are those guys shilling pro-daesh propaganda?

Something from my tour for all of you.

>>33668436
no shit, don't know why I try.
>>
>>33668320
>ISIS' homemade rocket launchers

You seem to really be pushing hard to perpetuate this meme. One would question your motive.
>>
>>33668458

> people from before WWI
> people who weren't actually doctors
> nurses != doctors
> being a bad doctor != being a serial killer

and most importantly,

> people who were only considered murderers because they were held to doctor standards
>>
I dont care if ISIS makes it or someone else, i want the prints and specs for this thing. It appears similar to a Serbian launcher I once saw.

Are there any other pics of these? Or any identifiable markings at all? The rocket appears to be either a PG15 or based off of a similar pattern. Which would make sense to build a simple, cheap launcher if you had a surplus of warheads and no launchers.
>>
File: C9Y3XzOXkAAN9JH.jpg (79KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
C9Y3XzOXkAAN9JH.jpg
79KB, 720x540px
ISOF is saying it is a "locally produced AT4".
>>
>>33668932
Yup, that is what it looks like.

But what kind of projectiles are they shooting, PG-7s?
>>
File: C9Y3XyxXUAAVvKI.jpg (118KB, 960x518px) Image search: [Google]
C9Y3XyxXUAAVvKI.jpg
118KB, 960x518px
>>33668932
Still not sure about the length differences but it seems to be consistant with the color. Maybe a mk1 vs mk2 design variation.
>>
>>33665872
Developed in Bulgaria. Non-marked components and tooling produced by Saudis. Assembled in ISIS.
>>
>>33665895
>feet in picture
Real talk, which one of us infiltrated Daesh?
>>
>>33668938
Looking at this still
>>33667813
My guess is either a PG-9 or PG-15 or a modified RPG7 round with something to make it fit in the larger tube. Like a sabot collar.

>>33669004
Do you have a model designation? They do look well engineered.
>>
>>33668932
Don't let external look fool you. AT4 is recoiless gun. This ISIS thing pretty sure is rocket launcher. Same principle as bazooka and M72-LAW.
>>
>>33665865

Looks like basic resin casting for the plastic bits and a normal metal tube for the body. Making the molds for the resin parts shouldn't be too hard in the ME. All they need is a competent pottery maker which is a dime a dozen there.
>>
>>33669083
I agree im only conveying the ISOF quote. You can see a wire running out the back of the unit to the rear forcing cone that is held in place by a zip tie. And i do like the safety mechanism where the firing handle covers the trigger and is held in place with a cotter pin until pivoted down exposing the trigger. Simple solution to a dangerous problem. Also like the simple carry handle moulded in. It appears to be a metal tube with glass reinforced polymer forcing cones and firing mechanism/ varry handle.

I really wanna see the warhead though. Im thinking a light weight sugar rocket with either a shaped charge or shrapnel warhead. Maybe thats the reason for the color and length difference? Different color/ length is different warhead?
>>
File: C8RR3s3XsAUHOEW.jpg (56KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
C8RR3s3XsAUHOEW.jpg
56KB, 920x517px
Found more pics.
>>
File: C8RR7c1XsAAmAuS.jpg (83KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
C8RR7c1XsAAmAuS.jpg
83KB, 920x517px
>>
>>33665865
>>33668370
Is the ammo for it homemade too?
>>
>>33665865
Saudis/Israelis are behind ISIS.

Someone is literally supporting them.
>>
File: C8RR57ZW0AAGdrh.jpg (79KB, 920x517px) Image search: [Google]
C8RR57ZW0AAGdrh.jpg
79KB, 920x517px
https://mobile.twitter.com/worldonalert/status/847927496800694273/video/1

Ok now im thinking its not a sugar rocket. Black powder recoilless rifle maybe?
>>
>>33669417
Seems like it, I love watching what kind of shit these Arabs cobble together.
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11KB, 405x294px) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11KB, 405x294px
>>33669392
The entire Islamic diaspora is supporting them.
>>
why the hell are they making these homemade rocket launchers?? has the endless stock of RPG-7 ran out??
>>
>>33668032
ayyyyy
>>
>>33666050
That's because of sheer mass production.
>>
File: 1447188716804.jpg (468KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1447188716804.jpg
468KB, 1184x1046px
>ISIS manufacturing rocket launchers is apparently so out of their technological scope that someone else did it
>all a rocket launcher needs is the ability to launch the projectile you want it to
>a kid could make one of these and shoot fucking bottle rockets and roman candles out of
I fucking hate day/k/are so much
>>
>>33667497
you motherfucker
>>
>>33667889
Obama and Hillary were arming these cunts for years.
>>
Turkey or Israel.
>>
>>33669911
czeched
>>
File: C9AC2dGW0AE98JS.jpg (50KB, 861x525px) Image search: [Google]
C9AC2dGW0AE98JS.jpg
50KB, 861x525px
>>
File: C9AC09FXgAQsgqO.jpg (39KB, 902x413px) Image search: [Google]
C9AC09FXgAQsgqO.jpg
39KB, 902x413px
>>
>>33670574
>>33670552
These definitely look like single shot/disposable launchers.
>>
File: C9AC3hvXkAIzxQ7.jpg (12KB, 448x389px) Image search: [Google]
C9AC3hvXkAIzxQ7.jpg
12KB, 448x389px
>>
>>33667520
funny how all of the sudden brown people who live in the middle east all of the sudden aren't all 'arabs'
>>
File: tinfoil man.jpg (88KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil man.jpg
88KB, 427x640px
>>33667927
>injection molding is LITERAL rocket surgery
>it's impossible for a country like Iraq or Syria to have any factories capable of molding cheap plastic parts!!!

Okay kiddo. here's a nice Youtube tutorial so you can see how easy it is to mold plastic. The equipment required to do it isn't super expensive or difficult to come by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlYdd5I33Oo>>33667927
>>
File: IRA rocket.jpg (19KB, 450x339px) Image search: [Google]
IRA rocket.jpg
19KB, 450x339px
Here's IRA's PRIG if it hasn't been posted yet. This thing was actually an oversized grenade launcher that fired a big bundle of explosives and frag. I don't know if they developed rockets.
Unlike ISIS they didn't have a large supply of actual rockets lying around. The few RPG-7 warheads they possessed were coupled with actual RPG tubes.
>>
>>33667444
OP here, OP is not a pol shitposter nor a "viral marketer", just some french bookworm found of geopolitics and military history. I created this thread to gather /k/'s expertise on a technical matter, yet it attracted a couple of aggressive wierdos trying to derail the thread with political and religious bias... But many other contributions were interesting, DIY weapons are always a fascinating subject.
>>
File: 1468981669000.jpg (341KB, 930x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1468981669000.jpg
341KB, 930x1060px
>>33669911
>>
>>33666073
Many parts of it are clearly custom injection molded, such as the handle and rear handle, also the launchers in this thread all clearly have the same injection molded parts. You can't make that in a cave with files.
>>
File: whitehouse.jpg (29KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
whitehouse.jpg
29KB, 500x304px
>>33668054
>>33668061
Cool clock Ahmed, want to bring it to the Whitehouse?
>>
>>33668436
>You forget that /k/ is full of autistic motherfuckers and not so well adjusted people....
/k/ has always been full of autists, but this shit where people get accused of being a shill of ISIS/Shillary/Plebbit is only a couple years old.

/pol/fags have shitted up the place and are trying to make /k/ forget that it stands for freedom as well as guns.
>>
>>33668043
The PG9's recoil would destroy the tube and serously injure the user.It's fired from a bmp-1 breach-loading cannon.Even in your picture you can easely see the case.
>>
>>33675608
Could the round not be modified to fire from a recoiless rifle configuration? Wasn't the PG-9V originally fired from the SPG-9 recoiless gun? It seems like a homemade, lightweight launcher would be a better AT option than toting a 131 pound SPG-9 around the field.

I really want to see one of these cut open.
>>
>>33677457

Not him but yes, it was fired from the SPG-9.
Yes, it could be fired from a lightweight version.
>>
File: 1472675189667.jpg (98KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472675189667.jpg
98KB, 500x375px
I can't believe that /k/ actually believes that making molded plastic parts is some sort of arcane science that ISIS couldn't possibly have figured out how to do

this board really is composed entirely of retarded children
>>
>>33677506
Not entirely comrade kitty. I'm actually sitting in my office where we do make parts for rockets and other things. It's not that hard. The pics are showing a launcher much simpler than the model we make parts for here.
>>
>>33677562

Exactly. Making molded plastic parts is one of the most basic manufacturing techniques. Any idiot with the right equipment can do it. It's such a great manufacturing method precisely because it's so simple and reliable.
>>
File: c29gixmxaaax5jc.jpg (76KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
c29gixmxaaax5jc.jpg
76KB, 605x454px
>>33677583
For example, these are obviously injected molded bodies on these "caliphate drone bombs". You'd be surprised how many times you can take things like milk jugs and re-mold them into something else when your standards are aloha snackbar. The article discussing the drone bombs, if you're interested.

https://misterxanlisis.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/made-on-the-caliphate-attack-drones-brief-analysis-of-the-threat/
>>
>>33668371
>which jurisdictional
Someone is trying super hard to write English and it's adorable.
>>
File: 1490074108994.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490074108994.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
It wouldn't be too difficult to construct projectiles for these DIY RPG right? I can imagine a simple pipe rocket stabilized by fins and the war head could just be a handgrenade.
>>
File: armbrust1.jpg (13KB, 547x164px) Image search: [Google]
armbrust1.jpg
13KB, 547x164px
Looks like I've found the inspiration for the design. The Cliphate launcher appears to be heavily influenced by the Armbrust.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armbrust

Notice the carry handle and old down firing grip that exposes the trigger.
>>
>>33668393
Autism

>>33668335
>Why the fuck would someone who has something going for them join a criminal organization in the middle of literally nowhere?

Check out this interview from a journalist who visited IS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=430W_imRQXw
>>
>>33678162
And now the Matador, another derivative of the Armbrust project.

>inb4 /pol/ says it was the jews

So far the Matador appears to be the closest relative.
>>
File: DSC_1214.jpg (51KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1214.jpg
51KB, 1280x640px
>>33678253
Ok, I have to say after reading up and looking at the ISIS models. I'm thinking the Caliphate launcher is based off of a reverse engineered Matador. Possibly recovered during the Gaza war by Palestinians looking to replace the dated Yasin recoiless launcher. How it ended up being produced in Mosul, Iraq is still a mystery. It could have been as simple as "Let me email you the blueprints Abu Hajar."

I do believe the color and length signify a difference in warhead, just a gut feeling. Perhaps someone that reads Arabic can translate the instructions. Maybe there is a difference in the instructions on each tube that would lend something to this theory.
>>
>>33677619

That is very cool.

Thank you for the link, /k/omrade.
>>
>>33667956
You mean they controlled some of the most rural, arid areas in the middle east that has little natural population aside form goats. They have a few cities, but 90 of the territory outside of them is dirt. Your propaganda won't stop the troops achmed, get off the computer and back to shooting you lazy, lazy jihadi.
>>
>>33668068
why would you make a detonator out of something bomb-proof?
Do you want the investigators to find you?
>>
>>33679463
the pic is taken after being disarmed, recieving a phone call that would otherwise have detonated the IED
>>
>>33675608
>>33677457
Simple nasty backblast flame in the video evident this air launch rocket conversion
>>33667563
In the DAESPG there is a post-launch unburned propellant flash burn, very different to the air-launch rocket and more like an RPG initiator charge.
>>33667563
Low pressure nitrocellulose flash burn, might be a double end ejection modification acting like a jadgfaust. Drill SPG-9 cartridge to reduce pressure, put in disposable plug that gets shot backwards for counter recoil.
>>
>>33680347
this is the webm of the DAESPG for comparison
>>33667940
>>
File: U R FKIN STOPID.png (1MB, 895x740px) Image search: [Google]
U R FKIN STOPID.png
1MB, 895x740px
>>33667131
>Khyber pass guns are just cobbled from older AK parts, they absolutely have no means of making barrels or rifling them with the needed accuracy
>there are literally tons of videos showing them do exactly this
>>
File: am i retarded.jpg (19KB, 552x476px) Image search: [Google]
am i retarded.jpg
19KB, 552x476px
This thread has become fucking cancer.
RPG's, even with plastic-molded parts, aren't the fucking USS Carl Vinson. There are plenty of small cottage metal and plastic industry shops who made shitty consumer products before the war scattered about Iraq and Syria, their entire economy does not revolve around grinding wheat or making sand castles.
>>
>>33678355
Matador is Davis gun. It should not have backblast flame.
>>
>>33678194

>Fat fuck

He has literally nothing going for him and his life. Make sense, since ISIS is the official beta male revolution.
>>
>>33666017
You can just tell from the tone of this article it's Jewish

So it's the Israelis making them
>>
>go in this tread
>ctrl+f + israel
>ctrl+f cia

not shocked, desu
>>
>>33669560
>entire
Half the countries in that short list have low support for those policies and it's clearly only places like Egypt, Jordan and Pakistan that are super supportive. Turkey and Lebanon seem based which fits with what we know. Even Indonesia isn't too bad.

>>33665865
>come on, who really makes it ?
Those are obviously home-made. A few local engineers with a workshop can mold and machine parts in a production line, the only thing that's technically complicated about an RPG is the flight. Making sure it hits a target is the only serious technical challenge.

Self-forging warheads are very well understood and you could design one based on wikipedia articles. Fashioning the launcher is something any decent machinist could do. Fuck, I did injection molding of plastics in high school using entirely organic plastics. ISIS has shitloads of oil they can crack all day long.

I'm a little surprised that they're not using more imported RPGs from BEST KOREA. Norks need oil and love selling weapons and ISIS are already buying SAMs from them.
>>
>>33667810
That webbing looks like russian "smersh", I have one just like it.
>>
>>33683686
North Korea is an ally of Assad and supply the siryan army...
>>
>>33680723
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinRqCocwGE
>>
File: 1478154012568.jpg (227KB, 1176x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478154012568.jpg
227KB, 1176x1200px
>>33667110
>>33667113
>no evidence Israel has ever armed ISIS
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.