[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 0416171331.jpg (707KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
0416171331.jpg
707KB, 2560x1440px
It was at a Mcdonald's in Germantown Ohio I thought it was funny lawn enforcement officers excluded
>>
guess they are fine with OC
>>
>no conceal carry unless you're wearing muh uniform hurr and youre a cop

Fucking hate bootlicking scumfucks
>>
How the fuck are they even gonna know if you're CCing?

long as you do it right
>>
Haha mow the damn lawn now
>>
>>33665694
they can't prevent them by law
>>
>>33665702

Better question is, who fucking cares if they know? Worst case is you get banned from McDonald's, are now forced to go to a dif one, or one of the other 50 billion fast food places.
>>
>>33665657
Is that even enforceable? IIRC, there's a minimum size for the sign and it must be posted within a specific range (I.E.: You can't have it posted 2 inches off the ground where no one sees it). It looks like the total size of that sign is probably large enough, but the section on CC is fucking tiny. Does it still meet the legal requirements?
>>
>>33665680
OC is a legal grey area in Ohio. It isn't illegal, but isn't protected as a legal right. OC at your own risk.

>>33665702
It is more or less one of things to be tacked on to other charges like a cherry on an ice cream sundae.
>>
>>33665702
>How the fuck are they even gonna know if you're CCing?
>long as you do it right
because some tard will see it and demand to see the manager on duty and shout him down about "MUH RITES!". Any way this shit is not enforceable unless you sperg out like that.
>>
>>33665910
Yes they can. It's a privately owned business and they can call the cops to kick your ass out of it for any reason regardless of legal justification.
>>
>>33666603
>call the cops to kick out the cops
I know you felons are stupid, but I didn't expect full blown retarded
>>
>>33665657
>lawn enforcement
That's hilariously accurate
>>
>>33666632
technically,cops can get kicked out of private areas as long as they're not there on official police business
>>
How the hell are they gonna even tell you're CCing? Does McDonalds strip search their customers now or something?
>>
>>33665657
>Mcdonald's
niggers cc illegal glocks in fast food restaurants all the time,so I guess that's not entirely true
>>
File: 1487548826809.jpg (185KB, 1125x844px) Image search: [Google]
1487548826809.jpg
185KB, 1125x844px
>>33665657
>Hey there friend, your grass is looking a little long there.
>>
I guess they have had a few problems there with stupid people and firearms
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.