[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things in media that trigger your /k/ autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Autistic screaming.jpg (79KB, 745x483px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic screaming.jpg
79KB, 745x483px
>Cartoon that has melee fights
>Enemy attacks the MC
>Sword perfectly hits the spot where it rips an article of clothing, without actually hurting the wearer
>MC easily rips off the clothing so he looks cooler
>Half the fight-heavy episodes end in MC wearing nothing but underwear
>>
File: 1486361030953.jpg (32KB, 286x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486361030953.jpg
32KB, 286x281px
>>33662221
>Holding guns sideways
>>
>>33662221
>slide racks every time the gun appears, not every time it's actually racked
>characters have full conversations while in gunfights
>flashbangs are little fireworks, not "wait where what when oh wow when did i get shot?"
>>
>racks slide having racked the slide 5 minutes before and doing nothing with the gun
>hammer cocks regardless of state or even existence oh hammer
Here, take this Glock, "safety on the left side"
>action doesn't move when firing, ffs are you even trying?
>"They used military grade guns, I can tell by the boolets their barrels were rifled"
>>
>>33662221
>Automatic weapons fire from the hip, and hits all targets.
>Infinite bullets and no reloads.
>>
>>33662221
>Not aiming down sights
>>
>>33662221
>Doing back flips and ninja moves while shooting with incredible accuracy
>>
>>33662221
While on the topic of hand to hand...

>head hit with leadpipe/wrench/baseball bat
>being thrown into walls three meters away
>goes on for minutes
>survives this, let alone stays conscious
>if series, no bruises next episode

>tl;dr: being beaten to death 5 times over doesn't cause any serious injuries
>>
>>33662299

to be fair, a lot of irl shootouts are like that.
>>
>CLIPS
>ASSAULT RIFLES
>HERE'S SOME BULLETS
>SHOTGUN BULLETS
>>
You dissin Samurai jack?
>>
>in small enclosed space like a cave
>firing multiple weapons on full auto
>everyone talking in normal voices during firefight
>Not one person is permanently deaf after
>>
>>33662221
>person gets shot
>they get thrown 10ft through the air
>>
>>33662313

Should just be:

>shooting with incredible accuracy
>>
>>33662313
>protagonists are very accurate and miss infrequently
>bad guys miss practically everything despite firing 10x as many rounds
>a hit to the protags is serious fucking business
>a hit to the bad guy and none of their buddies really care
>>
>>33662964
It should be, but wanted to drive home the whole ridiculous nature of it.
>>
>>33662316

I feel that that is more a problem of production rather than laziness. I mean everyone knows that getting beaten really, really fucks you up. But especially for episodic stuff it can be a pretty tall order sometimes. Every bruise has to be applied for every scene. Bandages have to be placed in the exact same spot for every scene. A lot of episodic shows have a rather limited shooting schedule and every hour spent in the makeup tent is another hour you can't be shooting. It is kinda annoying but I feel it is ultimately understandable, especially for low to medium budget stuff. Movies have less of a pass for this, especially high budget blockbusters.

It would be kinda cool though to have a main character get realistically injured.
>MC gets kneecapped with a wrench in episode one.
>Walks with a limp and a leg brace for the rest of the series
>Breaks some bones
>Has to have casts on for the rest of the season

On a side note, is Archer the only show to accurately show how loud firearms are? I mean they sell it as a joke in Archer but after every shot is fired characters complain about their ears and can't hear shit for a few seconds. Hell Archer even bitches about his tinnitus.
>>
>>33662834
I do like how Archer avoids this and constantly has people getting EEEEEEEEEEEEE when shooting in enclosed spaces.
>>
>>33663166
The pilot of TWD got it right.
And then they fired that writer or something.
>>
>>33662221

>Guy with super human strength throws the hero across the room or like pushes him over table so the hero can grab a knife or pipe or something instead of just smashing the hero's face in.

>Kung fu cop gets into a fight in a drug warehouse. Luckily only like one guy has a gun. Everyone else tries to touch the hero.

>Massive car crash, only slightly jolts the hero driving the car. All the henchmen in the other cars are dead or dying though.
>>
>>33663166
Yeah, I get that, but then fucking write your hand to hand scenes in a down to earth manner. I also specifically talking about shrugging off a blow to the temple with a hammer without a scratch and having ones head repeatedly bashed into the wall and then acting as it didn't happen.

>It would be kinda cool though to have a main character get realistically injured.

A few shows do that, actually.
>>
>>33663223

That was Frank Darabont. Dude who directed the mist. Frank is fairly well known as a really fun director to work with.
His popularity is actually one of the things that got a lot of the actors involved with TWD. He got friends to work with him on a passion project and many of them worked well under their pay grade. He pitched the show, wrangled the actors, and wrote the first season simply because he loved the comics. He delivered AMC a hit show under budget and with better actors then they otherwise could have gotten for the pay.

And then they axed him and replaced him with some no name fucker who produced utter garbage for pennies.

YMS did a pretty good breakdown of not only the drop in show quality from season one to two but also of the ridiculously stupid backstabbing from AMC.

Frank was the only reason I was interested in the show in the first place and they ditched him, probably just to cut costs (on a ridiculously profitable show at the time mind you).
>>
File: tmp_2197-14846237869401234851340.jpg (102KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2197-14846237869401234851340.jpg
102KB, 800x1203px
>Gun clinks when someone raises it to fire.
Fuck anime

>if you kill him you'll be just as bad as he is! :^)
>has killed hundreds of footsoldiers to get to the bad guy
>actually lets the bad guy livr after hearing this
>>
>>33662221
>any depiction of firearms by Hollywood because they are all inevitably wrong

Watching TV and movies is suffering
>>
>someone gets shot
>has time to calmly deliver a 2 minute monologue before dying
>instead of shuddering and writhing in pain
>>
>>33663166
In Lost, Jin was handcuffed to a piece of wreckage early on in season one. They didn't have the key, so they just broke the links. He had a cuff on his wrist for two seasons.
They even had him bitching about his wrist getting rubbed raw by the cuff.
>>
>>33663463
John Wick wasn't that terrible. I heard they did the "suppressors make guns litterally silent" meme in the second one, though.
>>
File: archer-injuries-brainimplant.jpg (62KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
archer-injuries-brainimplant.jpg
62KB, 650x366px
This specific instance doesn't really bother me because it fits the tone of the rest of the series, but
>surviving 6 .44 magnums to the 10-ring...
>>
>>33662299
Nice get
>>
>>33663737
I was just making a blanket statement, John Wick, sans the silencers thing was pretty cool.

Always exceptions to any rule, but most Hollywood junk is made by people who know nothing about guns for people who know nothing about guns.
>>
>>33663396
God damn, that's disappointing to hear, but certainly explains why the series has had such a decline.

I remember really enjoying the pilot and first season, but I think AMC also had monetary issues or some writer's strike happened during season 2 that turned it into a shitshow.

The latest couple of seasons have been interesting at least, but it's definitely gone down the road of 'comic book adaption' in terms of the characters and scenarios instead of trying to make it a standalone, somewhat realistic show about only a handful of people surviving the zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>33662221
>People just standing around in front of enemies with guns and not getting shot because the enemy is off screen and the director think we're 2 year olds with no object permanence.
>Characters who have a clear shot not shooting and instead waiting patiently to eat lead because they are not main characters
>>
overly CGI muzzle flashes and recoil of that of a 50 bmg when using some rifles
>>
>bullet passes through waving breasts as girl do a bridge bend
>>
File: sarif.png (1MB, 1216x862px) Image search: [Google]
sarif.png
1MB, 1216x862px
>>33664596
To be fair, Archer takes like a full mag of 7.62 to the spine in one of the later episodes and survives it. It's a character trait: He is so dense bullets cannot penetrate past the flesh.
>>
>>33669385
Yeah, he gets perforated a lot, doesn't he?
>>
>>33662221
Easy fix.

Grow up and stop watching cartoons
>>
>>33669779
Let me guess you want us to go outside and get a girlfriend and job too? Fucking normie. Get off my Korean basket weaving fourm.
>>
File: 1452098303091.png (110KB, 1069x817px) Image search: [Google]
1452098303091.png
110KB, 1069x817px
>>33662221
>character raises a shotgun
>it makes "generic gun sound" every time
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.