[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atlantic Firearms Romanian ak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: romog (2 of 8)65.jpg (124KB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
romog (2 of 8)65.jpg
124KB, 1000x540px
https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/morr-aam-rom47-og-detail.html?Itemid=0

anyone know how good these are? i was going to get a wasr-10 but after hearing mixed reviews went looking for other options and found this
>>
WASR-10s are pretty solid, just get that.
>>
>>33658700
i heard people saying you have to take mess with the mag well and that the stocks on them are garbage
>>
>>33658717
>have to take mess with the mag well
What?
>>
>>33658746
my phone auto corrected take into that sorry
>>
>>33658750
There's nothing wrong with the magwell on the WASR-10, not sure what they're saying you have to mess with. As far as the stock goes, it's meh, but not garbage.
>>
>>33658765
it may have been on the older wasrs but some people said you have to grind down the magwell to get certain mags to work
>>
>>33658784
ya it hasn't been that way since before 2014. WASRs good to go
>>
>>33658784
I have a 10-63, the old version of the Romanian WASRs from a decade or so ago, and can confirm this was the case for pmags. All standard steel/surplus mags work without issue, and as far as I know the current WASR-10s work with all mags including pmags.
>>
>>33658797
ok i guess i'll get that i was just wondering about this one because the stock and the markings
>>
>>33658694

for that fit and finish it's probably worth the dime, it's basically a polished up WASR-10 that's got a dick grip and some nice red wood

i'm willing to wager that Atlantic's AK builders have put more consideration into QC than century does with their rifles anyhow
>>
>>33658807
Most of your polymer mags are larger than your steel mags (same in the AR), so it's sometimes a tighter fit. I'd recommend sticking with steel mags for any sort of serious competition/defensive use. Though to be honest, all of mine are Tapco and Magpul since I rarely shoot the thing. They work fine for plinking.
>>
Honestly, the one you linked from atlantic I am suspicious about. Its from a parts kit but barrel isnt chromelined. If you really want to move up from Romanian/Wasr's, perhaps you can save a few more shekels and grab an Arsenal 107-11 that usually go for $850 when they are back in stock (somewhat frequently)
>>
File: AK11.jpg (419KB, 1334x746px) Image search: [Google]
AK11.jpg
419KB, 1334x746px
>>33658694
>wasr-10
>>33658694
>mixed reviews

There is nothing wrong with a gud WASR. Do your homework and make sure you give it a good check if you're buying it from a store, or make sure the online vendor isn't selling you a shitty one. Slight cant is OK. For example, there's a slight difference in the alignment of my front trunnion/rear sight and my front sight post. It is not impossible to work with.

As some have said you may need to open up the magazine well. Mine didn't need modification and will accept any mag I put in, where my friend's would take steel surp mags but not my plastic bulgarians.

>>33658843
>Its from a parts kit but barrel isnt chromelined.
Ew. Fuck that, even the WASR has a chromed barrel.
>>
File: AK-Knives-4 2.jpg (3MB, 2600x1676px) Image search: [Google]
AK-Knives-4 2.jpg
3MB, 2600x1676px
get n-pap
proven with years of muslim ethnic cleansing and kebab removal
>>
>>33658867
Yugo AKs can't take other AK furniture and muzzle devices I think.
>>
File: nietriflefine.jpg (141KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
nietriflefine.jpg
141KB, 570x760px
>>33658900
muzzle devices yes, furniture no
magpul and hogue make yugo specific furniture

>obligatory pic
>>
>>33658717
Get an m+m mag release and some milsurp wood furniture, problems solved. Running that setup on mine and it locks tight and has kick ass furniture.
>>
>>33659434
>Get an m+m mag release
Pussy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.