[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Second Korean War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3340.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3340.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Hey /k I com from the future -2018- to warn you. The second Korean War is on the verge of happening and it is a complete shit show. I have been sent from the future to warn you of the negative effects that have happened since the war started.

>Easter 2017, 5 pm US naval ship picks up an sos from Chinese sub having electrical issues and are unable to surface just on the edge of North Koreans sovereign waters.
>NK navy watches as us ships edge closer and closer as they drop anchor and drop divers to help get to the sub just below the surface.
>NK beleaves this to be an infiltration attempt while divers are connecting cables to Chinese sub to pull it up and get air to the chinks
>End up firing several missiles into naval rescue ship and end up killing both American and Chinese citizens as a show of force.
>Trump responds with taking out major NK naval base and the UN puts up sanctions against USA as they try to inform NK of the rescue attempt that they stopped.
>China begins to cut ties as major protests hit Beijing.
>Putin gives us a bro hug telling Trump he will avenge everyone.
>mass Russian round up of terrorists that then get parachuted into NK from high altitude
>isis now "has a nuclear weapon provided to them by NK"
>mysterious emp goes off over Syria causing the entire nation to go black
>riots accords Europe as mussies begin to rape our women and kill the children, several mass shootings
>Trump on his knees sucking Putin off as American boots hit NK soil.
>Iran nukes Israel, starting ww3.
>china announces mysterious pandemic hitting the slums of China's major cities, highly contagious >blackplague2.0.exe
>virus is resistant to antibiotics, spreads world wide.
>>
File: IMG_1487.jpg (49KB, 592x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1487.jpg
49KB, 592x347px
Sage
>>
>>33658613
>second Korean War
>when, under the terms that exist, the last one never truly ended
>>
>>33658613
http://time.com/4741567/north-korea-missile-test-failed/
>failed
>again

Man fuck NK.
>>
>>33658613
>virus is resistant to antibiotics
you don't fucking say
>>
File: 1492315908938.jpg (18KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1492315908938.jpg
18KB, 320x287px
>>33659528
It's a ruse, man. I know his dad (China) and consequences were never the same. NK is all nuclear warrior behind their borders, but send some missiles IRL and see what happens.
>>
>>33658613
>virus is resistant to antibiotics
Who would have thought that?
>>
File: US Ranger vs Nork SOF.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
US Ranger vs Nork SOF.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>33658613
>>
>>33658613
With the norks not being a USSR client state anymore, the Chinese barely tolerating them, and having just enough nukes to get them in trouble but not win the Second Korian War will be very short.
>>
I wonder if they will nuke anyone before falling or not.
>>
>>33658613
>UN sanctions USA
>>
>>33660079
>RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!
>>
>>33660079
I remember this show. It was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1274238912555.jpg (78KB, 239x343px) Image search: [Google]
1274238912555.jpg
78KB, 239x343px
>>33658613
>UN puts up sanctions against USA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.