[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of these? Any practical uses or just a toy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: A36-VK2110.jpg (81KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A36-VK2110.jpg
81KB, 1000x1000px
What does /k/ think of these? Any practical uses or just a toy? Any good ways to weaponize them?
>>
Is that water bottle BPA free?
>>
>>33658494
More info
>>
>>33658494
Fun noise maker. Possibly could be covered in tape and filled with a light pellet.

>>33658535
They are simulation flashbangs, just no flash part.
>>
>>33658556
Basically you could put anything in them I guess, but i don't think the force they create is enough to cause penetration with pellets or something like that. I was thinking maybe something incendiary like fill with gas or maybe that gas and Styrofoam combo that makes a napalm like substance but I have no ideas for ignition.
>>
>>33658507
yes.
>>
Hearing damage in a can, your friends will love you!
>>
>>33658535
Basically it mimics a flash bang without the flash and a much lower sound output at about 130db. The way works is there is a 12g C02 cartridge inside the plastic shell and when you put the pin and release the spoon there is a hammer that strikes the co2 and floods the shell with it until it bursts. the cartridge does not take up the majority of the room in the shell so I am looking for ideas for things to put inside to be dispersed by the blast.
>>
>>33658878
To bad I don't have any...
>>
>>33658494
I bought some if these made by a chink company back in the day at an airsoft store. My cousin, brother, and I were engaged in a drawn out guerilla conflict with a mechanized force of neighbor kids over control of a stretch of woods. These stepped my trap game up a couple of notches when filled with bbs and hot sauce and rigged up to a tripwire.
>>
File: maddog.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
maddog.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
I guess you could fill them with pic related. Essentially have a pepper spray grenade.
>>
>>33658494
Fill them up with wasps and cum.
>>
>>33658991
Who won? We must know.
>>
I worked at a store that sold these thunder v and thunder b for years. The are crap, literally a 50% failure rate and the plastic spoon breaks making them useless. dont buy these /k/omrades
>>
>>33660099
>the plastic spoon breaks making them useless
can confirm. I wasted money on one of these and it broke the first time I used it
>>
blank grenades are much better
>>
>>33658811
Unfortunately those bang things are usually popped by CO2 cartridges so ignition would be a non-starter. They're basically self-popping balloons. The hammer hits a pin that opens the seal on the CO2 canister which vents into the plastic shell, inflating and popping it... Loudly.
>>
>>33661109
I hear the words "hammer" and "pin", where's my box of primers?
>>
>>33658494
Yes, indoors they make your ears ring for like 4 hours.

Back when I was into airsoft we would fill them with flour, it would spread it heavily for about a 3' radius, I imagine chilli powder would work well too.

I did test a few with DIY pepperspray, (dried, and ground ghost peppers soaked in everclear and then filtered). It worked... well. Just dont fill them the whole way or it goes off too fast. I only fill them 2/3rd of the way.

Also, IDK about that particular brand, I only have these ones.

http://www.evike.com/products/32195/

I have 3 of them filled with pepperspray and ready to go somewhere, I cant remember though.
>>
>>33658494
>Any good ways to weaponize them?
"No"
>>
>>33659685
We won, actually. We hit them really hard in an ambush in a ravine one day. I hit their leader in the throat with a .6 grain airsoft bb from muh sniper rifle. The younger kids that they used as slave labor to build their fortifications ran up the ravine and trapped themselves, lil bro magdumped on the poor fucks from above until they cried. A few tried to run to the river, ran right into my oc/ shrapnel grenade chain tripwire. I called ceasefire and we pulled back to let them collect their wounded. They never came back out innawoods, again. It was sad, we lost our purpose for two years and stopped going back there as well. Maybe we just grew up, I dunno.
>>
File: 1491923527151.jpg (40KB, 852x464px) Image search: [Google]
1491923527151.jpg
40KB, 852x464px
>>33661812
*Gram, not grain. Been awhile since I thought about toys and not the real steel.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.