[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock 19 jamming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 7

File: glock_jam.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
glock_jam.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
Recently I bought a new Glock 19. Just got back from shooting it at the range with a buddy of mine. We each put around 50 rounds through it.

I had no problems (he said he saw it jam on me, but I think I would have noticed that). On the other hand, he experienced failure after failure. We are both new to handguns so I can't diagnose them, but the tap-and-rack method solved each problem.

I suspect he was just limp wristing it. Do you think this was the case? This also got me thinking... if a grown, in-shape 48 year old man can have problems limp wristing at the range, what about high-stress self defense situations? I didn't have any problems but I imagine I might be less cognizant of my grip in a life or death scenario.

Also I was shooting 12" groups slow fire at 25 yards slow fire, 24" groups rapid fire. Factory sights. How'd I do?
>>
>>33658201
Get gut
>>
>>33658201
Yea hes probably gay
>>
>>33658201
Possibly limp wrist. What do you know about shooting form?
>>
>>33658254
Not too much, just some basics. I gripped firmly but not to the point of trembling. Kept the web of my hand pressed up to the beaver tail. Pointed forcefully in the direction of my target. Squeezed with my pinky and ring finger to keep the barrel from moving up. Aimed with both eyes open.
>>
>>33658201
>if a grown, in-shape 48 year old man can have problems limp wristing at the range, what about high-stress self defense situations? I didn't have any problems but I imagine I might be less cognizant of my grip in a life or death scenario.

Do you have problems slipping on the steering wheel when you nearly crash your car and swerve out of the way? Standard fight/flight reflex is a clenched fist/crush grip on a weapon. Limp wristing is only a fair weather problem from not liking how the grip checkering hurts your hands. Your friend needs to either nut up or get some shooting gloves and grip decently.
>>
>>33658339
Good point. Thank you
>>
>>33658254
>limp wrist
probably this
>>
>>33658201
It's an RSA issue
>>
>>33658201
>Recently I bought a new Glock 19
There's the problem.
> if a grown, in-shape 48 year old man can have problems limp wristing at the range, what about high-stress self defense situations?
Still prolly better than blowing your hand off.

Interesting that people with no firearms knowledge whatsoever go out, buy guns, start shooting them, and then wonder why they don't function like they do in the movies/vidya.
>>
>>33658201
If a gun will not function at any angle, it is a shitty gun/design.

You should be able to fire a pistol with just thumb and forefinger holding it and it should cycle 100%. No good gun design should require the pistol to be held level or firmly.

If you'll notice, literally no other mainstream pistol design has issues with "limp wristing"--Glocks are just shit.
>>
About 95% of my experience with people shooting glocks is that when shit goes wrong they limp wrist it. Hold it a bit tighter.
>>
>>33658787
I wish I could disagree with you, but you're 100% right.

Grab a CZ75, limp wrist it and it will cycle. Grab a 1911, limp wrist it and it will cycle.

Grab a Glock, limp wrist it and it will fail. A lot. Also, this is totally subjective, but I hate the grip. I constantly feel like I need to worry about losing skin to slide bite.

I get why people love polymer framed guns, I do. But I just wish it wasn't Glock.
>>
>>33658866
Thing is, there's PLENTY of polymer guns that don't have "limp wrist" problems.
>>
Tap rack is a combat technique, it's good to practice it with dummy cartridges.

I say this because your jam could be a mechanical failure or squib which could send you to hospital. Keep this in mind. Check for bore obstructions, listen for odd noises, gun functioning differently, feeling differently etc
>>
File: 1468695492269.jpg (986KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
1468695492269.jpg
986KB, 1400x990px
>>33658201
If you were using the same magazine, consider the magazine could be defective. I've had some that would jam constantly, and some that I couldn't get to jam if I tried. 40's seemed a bit more troublesome than 9 or 45 with regards to reliability.
>>
>>33658201
It's not limp wristing. Glocks are known to have ejection problems. What generation is it and what is the number on your ejector?
>>
>>33658896
Exactly. I was trying to make that point, but I guess I suck at communication.
>>
>>33658716
>RSA issue

Interesting, I'm going to double check my recoil sprint and see what is up.

>>33658787
>>33658866

I'll do some research on limp writing Glocks vs other handguns. Thanks. Are there modifications people make to their Glocks to mitigate this issue?

>>33659116
It's a Gen 3. Taking it apart, will post ejector number soon.
>>
Could very well just be limp wristing but if that was within the first 100 rounds it may just not be fully broken in. If it worked perfect for you it was probably just limp wristing though.
>>
>>33659586
You need a 30274 ejector. You will have to buy a gen 4 trigger housing and swap the ejectors. I had the same problem you are having, it's a known issue with late Gen 3s but Glock will not admit to it or attempt to fix it because that would mean their gun isn't "Perfection™". Fanboys will dismiss it as limp wristing which is complete bullshit.
>>
>>33659666
>>33659116
Just checked mine, it's a 8196-2 ejector. I am doing some research about replacing it with a 30274. Thanks guys. Do you know anything about issues 9mm Gen 3s have with 8196-2?
>>
>>33660185
>8196-2 ejector
That's for 10mm and .45 pistols. Looks like Glock fucked up and used the wrong parts again.
>>
>>33660185
>>33660301
http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/SP08203
>>
>>33660310
>>33660301

All of my fucking rage. Thanks guys. /k/ saving the day once again. Just contacted Glock customer support and told them they dropped the ball.
>>
>>33658201
I have owned a block 17 & 19, both of which jammed with shitty steel cased ammo and premium defense ammo whilst shooting at garr.

Very frustrating when you consider i was trying to adopt a conventional handgun. I'll stick with CZ 75's, 226's, and 92's.

Just bought a star 31p. Don't like it too much so far, but that is only because the grip is too big.. which is alright by me because my hands are too big for my girlfriend too handle which is fun, i do mean gun, in bed. Have fun.
>>
File: 1489982011111.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489982011111.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>33658201
...malon?
>>
>>33661514
Thanks for your input. I am definitely disappointed but I won't write off Glocks until I try it out with the correct 30274 ejector. It's my first handgun, I'm not heartbroken that it isn't perfect - it is a learning experience.

My second handgun will definitely be a revolver, if only to have something different to play with. Thinking a .22 for fun cheap plinking. But I will look into a CZ or a Sig for me next semi.
>>
>>33658866

I've seen plenty of 1911 fuck up from limp wristing. Truth of the matter is that ANY gun can fuck up, doesn't matter if it's a 100 dollar high point, or some tricked out, 5k plus gun....they're all acceptable to failure.

Any one who says dif, is a regard with no knowledge of the working world.

It's like Garand Thumb, how he talked about how he rab like 19k rounds through that G19 mos, only having like three issues with it double feeding or stove pipe.

We dont always get luck like that, why you train so if a malfunction ever did happen, you can easily I.D. and fix it.
>>
File: 1491489385791m.jpg (179KB, 1024x846px) Image search: [Google]
1491489385791m.jpg
179KB, 1024x846px
>>
>>33661730

>I've seen plenty of 1911 fuck up from limp wristing.

Nope. The inertia from the frame alone is enough.
Based on the rest of your post, you're illiterate, and at least semi-retarded, so at least I can safely ignore you and your inevitable reply.
>>
>>33661730

Any gun can fuck up from limp wristing but the threshold is obscenely low for glocks. Before I settled on a handgun I shot glock, M&P, FNX, FNS, P229. Every single one was fine but the glock. Could be it was just that glock, but if it was limp wristing then my limp wristing was fine on every single gun but the glock.

It's okay for a gun to not be perfect. The glock is not perfect.
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (892KB, 2370x2884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
892KB, 2370x2884px
>>33661789
>It's okay for a gun to not be perfect. The glock is not perfect.

This. If glockfags and fudds who are convinced they are the gold standard (seriously how many gun store owners have you seen who swear by nothing but Glock, S&W and Kimber) would realize that they are mediocre guns that get a lot of things right, but aren't the best at anything and have some shortcomings I'd have no problem with Glock, but they are far from perfect. Pic related. It's my Glawk
>>
>>33658866
Regardless not HOLDING the firearm correctly still leads to shit recoil management.
>>
>>33662534
You're right. But no matter the situation, if I want my gun to cycle it should cycle. You might not be in a situation where you can hold it properly.

Regardless, a clean and maintained gun should go bang every time you pull the trigger. If it doesn't and it was supposed to, it's a shitty design.
>>
>>33658254

>Having a handgun malfunction because of an irregular grip

what a pos, ill stick with my double action.

Seriously what if you cant use your other arm or have already been shot and losing strength cause shock and trauma?
>>
>>33662619
>Shock and trauma

This. I wouldn't trust a Glock with my life, but as range candy they're just fine.
>>
Itt: a bunch of ppl talking out their ass
>more news at 10
>>
>>33658254
semi automatic handguns can malfunction from not handling the recoil properly? Is this true?

What in the fuck? I carry a revolver can I use this info to irl shitpost my friends?
>>
>>33663200
It's what Glock fanboys say to cope with the fact that Glocks are poorly designed. I'm not joking, Glocks are the only pistol that have this problem.
>>
>>33663200
The gun uses recoil to chamber the next round
If you hold the gun limp the recoil is absorbed by your arm and doesn't transfer into the slide enough to overcome the recoil springs k (constant factor)
>>
Hey OP, what kind of ammo were you using? My FNX eats everything except that cheap UMC ammo
>>
File: mark 22 bangraptor.png (43KB, 1905x861px) Image search: [Google]
mark 22 bangraptor.png
43KB, 1905x861px
>>33663308
>>33663264
so If I ninja punch someone in the arm simultaneously as they fire will it prevent the next round from chambering?
>>
>>33663337
If he's using a Glock, maybe.
>>
>>33663308
Wouldn't this be a problem for all blowbacks?
>>
>>33663352
Technically yes, but Glocks seem to be the only pistols that are actuallly affected by this
>>
>>33658201
Limp wrist and/or his thumbs are touching the slide. My friend kept doing this even after I told him not to.
>>
>>33663264
Kek I don't even own a Glock and I know that isn't true. Quit talking out of your ass.
>>
>>33663392
Dude I own a Glock and I'm telling you it's true. Glock refuses to admit that their guns have ejection problems.
>>
>>33658201
To follow up with the posts telling you to buy new parts: I find it highly unlikely that is the issue because it worked very time for you and not for your friend. From just a statistical point of view that is astronomically unlikely if you were both putting like 50-100 rounds through it. I can almost guarantee it's your friend's fault. If it keeps working for you, I wouldn't change anything.
>>
>>33663411
read the thread

>>33660185
>>33660301
>>33660310
>>
>>33663416
I did and that's why I mentioned the people telling him to buy new parts. It seems pretty unlikely that it's an extractor issue if he can get it to function 100% of the time and his friend can't. But ok.
>>
>>33663432
>Glock assembles pistol with the wrong parts
>pistol malfunctions
>hurr durr it's user error, Glocks are perfection
Glock fanboys everyone
>>
I've heard of this happening, but on the other hand my girlfriend carries a G43 and I've watched her put hundreds of rounds through each that and my G19 never having a failure. This might be because we are both pretty good shooters who shoot calibers much larger than 9mm regularly.
If you notice that you/your friend regularly has to adjust their grip on the gun after a shot/a string of shots, that is a sign that you aren't gripping the gun tight enough.
Practice cylinder dumps with a hot loaded revolver and your grip will get much better.
>>
>>33658201
>he said he saw it jam on me, but I think I would have noticed that
lol what? No, you'd notice it because the pistol would stop working. What malfunctions were you having? Failure to feed, eject, extract?

Glocks are fine handguns. They're not the best, but they're not bad. I have 10s of thousands of rounds through a Gen2 Glock 19 and Gen4 17 and limp wristing has literally never been a problem. Your friend must have wet noodles for arms if that's what's inducing the malfunction. Like, an unusually weak grip and no concept of recoil control.
>>
https://youtu.be/H_Uqtz2asE4

Glock vs other guns limp wrist test. Tell me it's not a problem.
>>
>>33663497
>Says that he cannot induce the malfunction while holding the gun normally
Obviously it happens, but it's not a problem.
>>
>>33663443
>pistol only malfunctions from one user
It's not statistically likely that that's the issue, but ok. If your TV remote worked every time you used it, but then a guest comes into your house and tries using it and it fails ever time, but afterwards it still works fine for you, would you replace the remote? It's so much easier to continue troubleshooting with his friend rather than waste time/money on a new part. If he replaces the part and his friend still has failures then he just wasted his money.
>>
>>33663497
>Glock fanboys will defend this
>>
>>33663548
>pistol has the wrong fucking parts in because Glock fucked up
>user error
>>
>>33658201
replace the ejector, it's probably the old defective one.
>>
>>33663546
>Cannot induce failure when holding normally
>Buying a device that only works when you hold it a specific way

Apple's antennagate would like a word with you.
>>
>>33658866
MAC did a video on the 19 where he holds it in every possible retarded position and it shoots fine.
>>
>>33663566
Alright we're at not an argument levels of retardation. I'm not even a glock fanboy or saying that the user error is acceptable in a carry pistol, but he described it as only happening to his friend and not at all to him. Some company is trying to make money off you and you're taking the bait pretty hard.
>>
>>33663626
>pistol has the wrong fucking parts in it
>not a problem
>>
>>33663576
>specific way
>the way that you will hold it every time you shoot it unless you're actively trying to induce a malfunction
The Democratic party would like a word with you.
>>
>>33663719
>Implying there's no situation ever possible where you're panicked or don't have the wherewithal to choke up on the grip
>>
>>33663719
Also watch the video posted earlier. Every time he limp wrists it fails. Tell me that's not a design flaw.
>>
>>33661730
I put 4500 rounds through an HK USP 9mm without cleaning, or lubing it once. Zero failures my dude. I was going fully cokeman and magdumping until my fingers were sore, and throwing it in the dirt. Zero failures my dude.
>>
>>33663548
Bruh, it literally has the wrong ejector in it. Meaning it will be considerably more prone to limp wrist issues than if it had the correct ejector.

Also, statistics have nothing to do with what you're saying. This is a sample of one gun, with two shooters.
>>
>>33663748
>implying death gripping the pistol isn't the default state during a defensive shooting
Like >>33658339 said, it's only an issue on the range with either new shooters or intentionally inducing it.
>>33663756
If you knew how to follow a reply chain you'd see that's where my original reply was.
>>
>>33663953
>Glockfags actually believe this

Call me when your design isn't shit and is dependent on grip

>inb4 not actually an argument
>>
>>33664064
>Glock fags actually believe this
Because it's true. You'd know this if you had ever had to use a gun outside of the range.

>inb4 not an argument
At least you know you have shit arguments because you're wrong.
>>
>>33664082
Jesus, after all these posts you still haven't had a good explanation as to why it's acceptable for a gun not to cycle dependent on how it's held.

Operator experience is not an excuse for misfeeds.
>>
>>33664082
I can already feel the greasy fingers pounding away on a keyboard, breathlessly trying to come up with some shit poor excuse.
>>
>>33663352
Blowback also have no locking system to overcome.
>>
>>33664106
Jesus, after all these posts you still haven't had a good explanation as to why it's acceptable for a gun not to cycle dependent on how it's held.

I have, it isn't a problem because the only way to hold it is intentionally retarded. Shillstein even says in his own video he can't make it malfunction unless he tries.
>>33664128
Hmm, that delicious ad hom. I'd wish you a happy Easter, but we all know you're alone right now.

I love the internet, it's the only place I get called fat when I'm 5'10, 165# and 34" waist.
>>
>>33664195
>Get called fat

Whew. Learn to read buddy.

>intentionally trying to misfeed
>OP's buddy misfeeds unintentionally

See my original statement.

>But we all know you're alone right now

First time you've been right all thread.
>>
>>33664237
>greasy fingers
It has only one implication on the site. We both know it's that the person it's directed at is being called fat.

>OPs buddy misfeeds
See >>33663953 where I said it's only an issue on the range with new shooters or intentionally setting it up. OPs buddy fits into which of those categories? The default state of being is to white knuckle the pistol in a defensive situation, which is what the thing was designed for.

Tldr using a tool incorrectly intentionally makes it not work, whodathunkit
>>
>>33664312
Oh sweet Jesus. How many times do I have to say it.

A. Gun. Should. Work. When. You. Pull. The. Trigger.

If you're a new shooter, it should work. If you're a fudd, it should work. If you're an operator, it should work.

If you're pulling the trigger on a clean gun with a round chambered, safety off and racked it should cycle. Every. Time. Why is this hard for you?

CZ doesn't have this problem, Sug doesn't have this problem, S&W doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>33664369
>Oh sweet Jesus. How many times do I have to say it.
Until your face turns blue for all I care. Your autism is not allowing you to see the point.
>A. Gun. Should. Work. When. You. Pull. The. Trigger.
It does, as long as you don't hold it like a cripple with down syndrome or spaghetti monster.
>If you're a new shooter, it should work. If you're a fudd, it should work. If you're an operator, it should work.
It does, that's why it has 70% of the market share.
>If you're pulling the trigger on a clean gun with a round chambered, safety off and racked it should cycle. Every. Time. Why is this hard for you?
It does. If I hold a power drill with my wrist at 90° and only 2 fingers and a thumb who's fault is it when the hole is fucked up? Black & Decker or me?
>CZ doesn't have this problem, Sug doesn't have this problem, S&W doesn't have this problem.
>comparing metal framed pistols with polymer
We've established this doesn't happen on aluminum and steel framed guns. I never disagreed. In the video he makes an XD do it, I've made M&Ps do it.

However, it is not a problem if you just hold the gun correctly with a firm grip. This isn't like iPhone, where you have to hold it a special way that's unnatural, just grip it normally and firmly and it works.
>>
>>33664489
>My autism
Pot, meet kettle.

It's a design flaw. You should not have to hold a gun in any specific way for it to function properly.

>b-b-but muh Glock perfection

Look bud, I like Glocks. But overtly stating that this isn't a design issue and that there is literally any situation where FTF is fine in a new gun is mind bogglingly silly.
>>
>>33658201
get gud at 7 yards
then gradually bring it out to 25
>>
>>33663337
hopefully.
>>
>>33664570
>It's a design flaw. You should not have to hold a gun in any specific way for it to function properly.

So it should work with your thumb behind the slide? What about pressed into someone's gut from close range? Both of those will induce a malfunction, except there's actual reasons why you'd do either of those. There's no reason to hold the gun like a retard. Even a half grip from a shitty draw doesn't short stroke it if you just grip the gun tightly.

>b-b-but muh Glock perfection

Ah, now the strawman. They're ugly blocks of bad ergonomics, but they do work. I switched to H&K years ago, but I don't latch onto memes and blow them out of proportion.

>there is literally any situation where FTF is fine in a new gun is mind bogglingly silly.

Well then throw your guns away because none of them pass that asinine litmus test.
>>
>>33664643
>No reason to hold the gun like a retard

And yet it happens. New gun owners, people under duress. Women, children, people with weak ass wrists. The gun should work for them without issue.

>Ah, now the strawman

Clearly you've never been on 4chan before.

>None of them pass that asinine litmus test

Have you ever... Like actually fired a new handgun? I'm guessing no, because that's as relevant a test of a gun design as any.
>>
>>33664737
>>No reason to hold the gun like a retard
>And yet it happens.
>New gun owners
Gets fixed quickly with minimal experience
>people under duress
See my previous comments, since you haven't been paying attention. I'm speaking from experience.
>Women
>women are somehow too weak to hold a gun properly.
My wife gives the most lackluster, weakest hand job ever and she can hold and fire a pistol properly.
>children
Why are your children firing a pistol if they're too weak to hold it properly? They should be shooting. 22s.
>people with weak ass wrists.
They're probably too weak to deal with recoil anyways, but if it is an issue for them then they can buy another handgun. Using a very small minority as a possible example is really reaching tho.
>>Ah, now the strawman
>Clearly you've never been on 4chan before.
Doesn't mean you can't rise above it.

>Have you ever... Like actually fired a new handgun? I'm guessing no, because that's as relevant a test of a gun design as any.
>I explicitly mentioned I switched from Glock to H&K in the post you replied to.
I've had a Glock 19 since the mid 90s with a 5 digit round count. The point is that you can induce a malfunction with any pistol of you intentionally try, and since any moderately experienced shooter knows how to hold a gun it's a non-issue with Glocks because they'd have to be trying to fuck it up.
>>
>>33664899
>Doesn't mean you can't rise above it

Shit man have you really never seen >b-b-but before?

Jesus, these newfags. It's a meme.

>They can just buy another handgun

Right. One without a design flaw.

>Intentionally try

I'm not arguing against you there. What I am saying is that if you limpwrist a glock, which is not that uncommon, it misfeeds. Because other polymer framed pistols don't have this issue, it is specific to the Glock. Which means it is the design of the Glock and not the materials used.

And no, "practice with it" or "just buy another gun" is not an excuse.
>>
>>33664954
>its specific to the Glock
That's objectively not true. MAC does it with an XD, I've done it with an M&P. It's a polymer gun thing. It's also not a real problem. You're taking a thing that happens in a controlled environment and blowing it out of proportion because stirring shit is all anyone on /k/ does.

>its a meme
I know, it's a shit meme and a way to form a strawman using 3rd person green text. Using newfag incorrectly on the other hand.
>>
>>33665090
I thought it was just a glock thing. My bad.

>>33665090
It is not a shit meme get the fuck out.
>>
>>33658201

remove bees from the jam
>>
>>33664954
>Because other polymer framed pistols don't have this issue, it is specific to the Glock
They absolutely do, to the point that the whole limp-wrist-induced-FTF thing is not so much a Glock issue as it is a polymer framed pistol issue. Glocks are simply by far the most prolific of the polymer framed pistols, therefore it gets all the heat.
>>
>>33665146
See
>>33665105
>>
Okay might as well piggyback off this thread with my scrub ass questions.

Looking to join a pistol range soon. I'll start with rentals but I'm researching ahead for if/when I get my own 9mm.

I've read Glocks are good bang for the buck (and the military here uses them), 600-700 funny moneys here. But the thing is I want to get a Sig P226 eventually - they're expensive as fuck (1600), hence "eventually". Since Glocks have an unusual grip angle, I'm wondering whether that will make it more difficult to eventually transition to another gun?

So currently I'm looking at H&K P30 (900) or CZ 75 (600 for the polymer or 900 for the Shadow 1) for my first buy. Is that a good idea? Of course I'll test them out on the range first if I they're available.
>>
>>33665090
>a way to form a strawman using 3rd person green text.

pretentious douche is pretentious don't fucking psychoanalyze everything

also it's spelled greentext
>>
>>33665225
>I'm wondering whether that will make it more difficult to eventually transition to another gun?
It shouldn't. My first handgun was a Smith and Wesson SD40VE, AKA the gun that got smith and wesson sued by glock for patent infringement.

The first time I picked up a P226 after learning to shoot on the S&W I shot a single ragged hole in the target at 5 yards, which i'd never been able to do before.

tl;dr if it's better for you, you'll know immediately.
>>
>>33665225
CZ75C or P01.

Don't buy into the polymer meme.
>>
>>33665247
Thanks

>>33665260
What's the difference between P-01 and SP-01? SP is more heavier, so more for the range than duty?
>>
>>33665304
The P01 is an aluminum alloy framed compact pistol, the SP01 is a steel framed CZ75B but with a rail.

Both are excellent, but the P01 is superior for carry and weight. SP01 is much better for range purposes and fun.
>>
>>33665340
What about practical shooting, 3-gun and the like? Which is that closer to?
>>
>>33665462
do you need to make everything fast as fuck and run everywhere with your gun ?
>P01

is it just standing there and tapping the trigger at everything that look like a target ?
>SP01

one more thing, the SP01 balance tend to go on the front, i wouldn't recommend it for one handed shooting
>>
>>33658787

I literally can't make my glock 19 jam by limp writing unless I put a 31 round cheap as shit promag in with indepence brand 16 cent a round ammunition and hold it with my pointer and thumb at an odd angle. I've put about 2k rounds through it though so the spring might be softer.

I don't have a retard grip strength either my 5'3 100 pound girlfriend can't limp wrist it either
>>
>>33665242
>pretentious douche is pretentious don't fucking psychoanalyze everything
>explaining how a meme is used when told I don't know what it is, is "psychoanalysis"

>also it's spelled greentext
Oh no, my phone auto corrected it.
>>
>>33665609
Sweet Jesus man your autism is showing. You do know you don't need to reply to every comment on the internet right?
>>
>>33665659
>shit posts just to shit post
>hurr durr you don't need to shit post
Then why reply to my comment with a shit post if you don't want me to shit post back?
>>
>>33665693
Holy shit man, how old are you anyway?
>>
>>33663497

I think you mean "Polymer frames vs. aluminum and steel" you retard.

This video does absolutely nothing to single out glocks versus other polymer framed pistols.
>>
>>33665808
You're a little late to the party
>>
>>33663472
Or the WRONG PART, as has been stated.
>>
>>33658201
Check the magazine when you insert it. Makes sure it locks into place. Nose down 'Failure to Chamber's are often caused by a failure to properly fix the magazine in the magazine well.
Also >>33658866

There's nothing 'wrong' about Glocks, per se, but if it's NIB or sub-2,500 rounds, most problems you'll run into are operator error.

After 2,500 rounds, the recoil spring assembly will begin to degrade. If you run into a 'Failure to Battery' (receiver doesn't fully tap into battery after round enters chamber), you need to look at the recoil spring assembly.

If you run into a 'Failure to Fire' (pulled the trigger, click, nothing happened), eject round and inspect the primer. If the primer has a light tap on it, it's a 'Light Strike'. That means your striker didn't properly hit the primer. This can be due to 'operator error' but it can also be due to the striker assembly.

Don't shitcan your gun, anon. Figure out what's wrong and fix it. You may be surprised. It could just be a simple change of grip on the pistol that saves you $4-600 on a new gun. And even if that's not the case, a new recoil spring assembly or a striker is next to nothing and easy to install with no special tools required. Love you /k/ommando.
>>
>>33665904
Yeah, I had written that before I saw those posts. That's why I asked what malfunction he was having.

He definitely should get that fixed, preferably on Glocks dime. No argument there. However it still worked when he shot it. It only stopped working when his friend shot it. That's either a very selective extractor or it is still serviceable even with the wrong extractor.

After it gets the new extractor it'll be fine.
>>
>>33665976
k
>>
>>33666070
>keep me posted
>>
>>33663179
this entire board is people talking out their ass
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.