[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need some advice. I purchased a $250 Osprey Global scope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170415_175755-1.jpg (3MB, 2400x2084px) Image search: [Google]
20170415_175755-1.jpg
3MB, 2400x2084px
So I need some advice. I purchased a $250 Osprey Global scope over the weekend it's 3-9x42. Had no problemshit mounting or bore-sighting. Scope did great for about 60 rounds. Then all of sudden the cross hairs go from the normal X Y axis to a X. I cannot figure it out.
>>
>>33657164
Scope is mounted on a Savage MSR-15 223/556
>>
You bought a cheap scope and it broke. That's it.
>>
>>33657164
relax

just turn off gangsta aiming and it will go back to normal
>>
Using careful precision work, take scope apart, readjust and use something to hold it in that spot. Gorilla glue should do the trick. Then put it back together, throw it in the trash and go buy a bushnell.
>>
if you are to dumb to figure out your scope broke then you prob suck at shooting and life so just use cause in the end it wont matter
>>
If still hold zero scope is fine
>>
>>33657164
I see your issue OP. You bought a cheap scope.

You can solve this by returning it because it's shit and using the money to buy something not shit.
>>
>>33657214
I have a feeling if I try and return the scope tomorrow, this dick is gonna tell me all sales are final
>>
File: 1360542979107.jpg (206KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1360542979107.jpg
206KB, 1600x1200px
>>33657164
based on the mounts the scope probably got loose and rotated, rotate it back into alignment and tighten it down properly
>>
>>33657164
Have you tried rotating the scope in the rings? It could've shaken and rotated.
>>
>>33657234
I bought a crap scope from Dicks once that did the same thing after a week

They took it back without the box with the receipt and I learned not to cheap out on that shit and got a Nikon
>>
>>33657248
The scope itself is seated properly, the outside is lined up perfect. it's just the inside of the scope
>>
Buy once, cry once.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.