[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Tap Rack Bang"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: good.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Why do you have to "tap" it? To make sure the mag is seated properly? Why would it ever not be unless you are a fat fingered retard and hit the release?
>>
one big room, full of bad bitches.
>>
>>33657062
To make sure it's seated, yes. Sometimes you may shove the mag in and think it's seated, causing a ftf.
It's why when you put a fresh mag in you tap it then to make sure it in position
>>
>>33657062

You'd understand if you we're not a regard yourself. Now you and the fatties some thing in common.
>>
>>33657062
The Tap refers to tapping the Forward Assist on a AR. Or at least initially it did. You "tap" (smack) the mag to get it feeding again during the course of basic remedial action. Maybe it wasn't seated properly. Maybe the spring got hung up. Maybe your feed lips are shit and the bolt passed over a round. Whole host of reasons.
>>
>>33657120
I thought "tap rack bang" refered to failures and jams?
>>
>>33657209
It does, but if you get in the habit of tapping the mag as soon as you put it in will make a failure to feed less likely
>>
I wish she were more attractive. I like her stuff she does with Yellow Claw but man is she not hot.
>>
>>33657228
>i wish real life was like my animes
>>
File: lil debbie 2.png (1MB, 1038x891px) Image search: [Google]
lil debbie 2.png
1MB, 1038x891px
>>33657228
>Not hot

I love her

>>33657227
I do that anyways, same with tapping the back of the slide after a press check
>>
>>33657246
>implying I watch anime
That's insulting
>>33657250
She's like a 10 year old boy in body, I can't get past it
>>
>>33657062
I've noticed with some of my AR mags I have to give them a good smack to make sure those fuckers are seated. Probly more necessary with fully loaded mags.
>>
lil debbie has an amazing ass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOTpymGSbOs
>>
File: lil debbie 3.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lil debbie 3.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>33657250
>She's like a 10 year old boy in body

thats the good part
>>
>>33657580
>those tattoos
absolutely disgusting.
way to spoil natures own beauty
>>
>>33657102
>GUCCI GUCCI LOUIS LOUIS FENDI FENDI PRADA
>>
>>33657062
Because magazines not being seated properly does happen on occasion. There's really no need to overthink it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.